Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,719 members, 7,851,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:50 PM

Ipob Terrorist And Their Supporters Will Never Know Peace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Terrorist And Their Supporters Will Never Know Peace (586 Views)

Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters / Tinubu Supporters Will Cry Blood After Seeing This Innocent Tweet / Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Terrorist And Their Supporters Will Never Know Peace by Tinubuadvocate: 10:03pm On May 07, 2022
Are you ipob terrorist supporters you will not know peace henceforth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Terrorist And Their Supporters Will Never Know Peace by successmatters(m): 10:04pm On May 07, 2022
This picture will.make you not to know peace.

Wawulence grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Terrorist And Their Supporters Will Never Know Peace by Yobabad: 10:04pm On May 07, 2022
Same thing to Bola Tinubu and his online urchains

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Terrorist And Their Supporters Will Never Know Peace by an0daGuy: 10:06pm On May 07, 2022
Tilumbuadvocate is crying ohhh grin

Make una bring bucket for am before him wet the whole floor finish

I nor wan slip and fall ontop tiles for ground

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Terrorist And Their Supporters Will Never Know Peace by EasternVoice(m): 10:06pm On May 07, 2022
All members of IPOB, ESN, Autopit-toilets and their guttersnipe followers are terrorists!
They all must face the full wrath of the law.

If they mistakenly miss the law, their heads will be used to augment their masters request below! grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Terrorist And Their Supporters Will Never Know Peace by Tinubuadvocate: 10:07pm On May 07, 2022
So you are ipob terrorist supporter that prayer is for you.
successmatters:
This picture will.make you not to know peace.

Wawulence grin

1 Like

Re: Ipob Terrorist And Their Supporters Will Never Know Peace by Tinubuadvocate: 10:07pm On May 07, 2022
Tinubu is not a terrorist.
Yobabad:
Same thing to Bola Tinubu and his online urchains
Re: Ipob Terrorist And Their Supporters Will Never Know Peace by Rugaria: 10:07pm On May 07, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Bye Bye To Jagba Jagba

Bye Bye To Rede Rede

Won ti n to ara

Jagaban Oloriburuku

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Terrorist And Their Supporters Will Never Know Peace by Tinubuadvocate: 10:08pm On May 07, 2022
You will soon share us your testimony about ESN soon.
an0daGuy:

Re: Ipob Terrorist And Their Supporters Will Never Know Peace by Tinubuadvocate: 10:09pm On May 07, 2022
Tinubu is next Nigeria president.
Rugaria:

Bye Bye To Jagba Jagba

Bye Bye To Rede Rede

Won ti n to ara

Jagaban Oloriburuku
Re: Ipob Terrorist And Their Supporters Will Never Know Peace by Tinubuadvocate: 10:11pm On May 07, 2022
Useless criminal minded people disguise to be fighting for freedom.
Re: Ipob Terrorist And Their Supporters Will Never Know Peace by Yobabad: 10:12pm On May 07, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Tinubu is not a terrorist.
but Yoruba Muslims are

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Terrorist And Their Supporters Will Never Know Peace by an0daGuy: 10:14pm On May 07, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
You will soon share us your testimony about ESN soon.
I’ve been sharing the testimony of them chasing away the fulani marauding fuulz away from our forests and farmlands siiince

Na today?

Continue crying, they are bringing bucket

1 Like

Re: Ipob Terrorist And Their Supporters Will Never Know Peace by Rugaria: 10:15pm On May 07, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Tinubu is next Nigeria president.
We will give him hell..
Let him come and rule, let's see..

1 Like

Re: Ipob Terrorist And Their Supporters Will Never Know Peace by Tinubuadvocate: 10:21pm On May 07, 2022
Really I swear to God it won't take Tinubu 25 days to crush you Igbos terrorist ...This one Buhari playing with you people over there.
Rugaria:

We will give him hell..
Let him come and rule, let's see..
Re: Ipob Terrorist And Their Supporters Will Never Know Peace by Tinubuadvocate: 10:22pm On May 07, 2022
You will soon become a victim .
an0daGuy:
I’ve been sharing the testimony of them chasing away the fulani marauding fuulz away from our forests and farmlands siiince

Na today?

Continue crying, they are bringing bucket
Re: Ipob Terrorist And Their Supporters Will Never Know Peace by Oplomo: 10:25pm On May 07, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Really I swear to God it won't take Tinubu 25 days to crush you Igbos terrorist ...This one Buhari playing with you people over there.

He will become president only the way Awolowo and MKO became presidents. grin
Re: Ipob Terrorist And Their Supporters Will Never Know Peace by Tinubuadvocate: 11:01pm On May 07, 2022
It will be like magic to you.
Oplomo:

He will become president only the way Awolowo and MKO became presidents. grin
Re: Ipob Terrorist And Their Supporters Will Never Know Peace by RealityBender(f): 11:20pm On May 07, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Motorpark tout shut the fvck up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Terrorist And Their Supporters Will Never Know Peace by CursedTinubu: 11:23pm On May 07, 2022
an0daGuy:

he's in sifia pain.

gbas gbos from everywhere.

he's only venting his frustration
Re: Ipob Terrorist And Their Supporters Will Never Know Peace by Tinubuadvocate: 11:27pm On May 07, 2022
Lol is that you in the picture.
RealityBender:

Motorpark tout shut the fvck up!
Re: Ipob Terrorist And Their Supporters Will Never Know Peace by Anthonyoz(m): 11:32pm On May 07, 2022
I don't need peace in a battle front ,

What shall it profit me to enjoy and have merry when there is Clarion call for Biafra.

There are times for everything time for peace and time for war.

Re: Ipob Terrorist And Their Supporters Will Never Know Peace by everythinggirly(f): 1:09am On May 08, 2022
Hmmm.
Re: Ipob Terrorist And Their Supporters Will Never Know Peace by Bravetunde: 1:27am On May 08, 2022
If I be a child of God,today I place a kurse on all ritualisst, backstabbetrs, betrayass,liarss, propagandistt,double facedd derty kriminals, jujuju worshipperss that liar they are Christian and Muslim.
Afflictt them Jah with theivenubu diseases so that they will be a poopocrat for life since they don't have sensees or consciencee. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ipob Terrorist And Their Supporters Will Never Know Peace by Ebenezer2021(m): 3:26am On May 08, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I have started compiling their monikers here on nairaland. I'll submit it to the relevant authorities soon

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Terrorist And Their Supporters Will Never Know Peace by techWriter3: 6:11am On May 08, 2022
This photograph will
Re: Ipob Terrorist And Their Supporters Will Never Know Peace by Tinubuadvocate: 6:50am On May 08, 2022
Good
Ebenezer2021:
I have started compiling their monikers here on nairaland. I'll submit it to the relevant authorities soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING! Miyetti Allah Disowns Group Which Endorsed, Purchased N100m APC Forms / This Is Owerre Ezukala, Anambra State / Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Offers To Sponsor Deborah's Siblings to school(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.