Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group (16285 Views)

Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda / I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu / Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:34pm On May 07, 2022
The Tinubu Support Group on Saturday said the exit of a former member of the House of Representatives, Abdulmumin Jibrin, from the All Progressives Congress has nothing to do with the presidential ambition of ex-governor of Lagos State, Bola Tinubu.

The pro-Tinubu group also said Jibrin was not its director-general, noting that its DG is Umar Ibrahim.

The PUNCH had earlier reported that the ex-lawmaker announced his exit from the ruling party on Saturday in a social media post.
“I have done my best for APC. It’s time to move on. I will announce my new political party within the next 24 hours Insha Allah. I will make a formal statement in due course,” he tweeted.

His resignation from the APC sparked online reactions and speculations as regards political permutations around the APC presidential primary later this month.

However, TSG spokesman, Tosin Adeyanju, in a chat with The PUNCH on Saturday, said the exit of Jibrin has nothing to do with Tinubu’s “lifelong ambition”.
Adeyanju said the ex-lawmaker’s exit was connected to his rift with Kano State Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje.

The pro-Tinubu group’s spokesman said, “He (Jibrin) is not the DG of Tinubu Support Group; he has his own group. The DG of Tinubu Support Group is Umar Ibrahim. His (Jibrin’s) resignation has nothing to do with Tinubu’s campaign. Our DG is Umar Ibrahim.”

In February, Jibrin had said a Muslim-Muslim ticket does not matter if Tinubu becomes the presidential candidate of the ruling party in the 2023 general elections.

Jibrin, a former member of the House of Representatives who led the campaign for Femi Gbajabiamila to become Speaker of the 9th House, said Nigerians are more interested in the quality of persons to occupy public offices.

Responding to a question of the ethnoreligious configuration should Tinubu, a Muslim, emerge as the candidate of the APC, Jibrin said, “I completely agree and understand that our country is sensitive when it comes to politics, the issue of ethnic and religious considerations. It is very serious. Nobody can sweep that under the carpet.”

He added, “But talking personally and weighing the mood of the country, I can assure you that if you give people a choice of someone who will come and improve on what we already have on ground, and revamp the economy and increase every aspect and every part of the country, people will just want to see progress. People just want to see development. For me, it doesn’t matter.

https://punchng.com/jibrins-apc-exit-has-nothing-to-do-with-tinubus-campaign-support-group/

1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group by Malory: 10:36pm On May 07, 2022
Lol after the campaign DG decided to ghost Tinubu having seen he got no chance of winning they now want to do damage control. Why's Tinubu as a general denying one of his troop? This is a sign of weakness and Nigeria doesn't need a weak leader at the moment

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:37pm On May 07, 2022
shocked

Lamentations chapter 1 vs 1

32 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:37pm On May 07, 2022
Ewelewe, come see madness for yeye campaign. If na sey Tinubu campaign listen to me since, Tinubu for dey on course to become president. But orna go hire buffoon united, call am campaign team. This one now na item nine for my thread on how Tinubu fit escape last position for primaries. Now make him sack the DG of SWAGAless

8 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group by CursedTinubu: 10:38pm On May 07, 2022
Hahahahahaha
seunmsg come ooo
dem don dey deny themselves ooo

Hehehehehe the cocaine smuggling criminal Tinubu will be peeing on his pampers now.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 07, 2022
CursedTinubu:
Hahahahahaha
seunmsg come ooo

Hehehehehe the cocaine smuggling criminal Tinubu will be peeing on his pampers now.
see moniker o. Wetin Tinubu do you naa

4 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group by Massiveglory: 10:58pm On May 07, 2022
Dem don sharply deny their oga...
These urchins can do and undo.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group by sirjoggy(m): 11:14pm On May 07, 2022
Casala don burst shocked

6 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 07, 2022
Booked
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group by Badonasty(m): 11:21pm On May 07, 2022
Lol…dem don deny am sharperly

11 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:21pm On May 07, 2022
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group by iamyemiakins(m): 11:21pm On May 07, 2022
No time to check time for Tinubu urchins, dem don cover their Oga naked yansh sharpaly grin

20 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group by Angel55555(m): 11:22pm On May 07, 2022
I believe Tinubu is the right man for the job, no one else can salvage what's left of this disastrous administration.

3 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group by TotoGame(m): 11:24pm On May 07, 2022
That's typical yoruba people for you...... bunch of hypocrites, camelions , back stabbing demons

They can deny and betray anybody for their selfish interest....by the time the north is done with Tinubu eeeh! He might end up taking that rat juice that Awolowo took decades ago

8 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group by aviara: 11:33pm On May 07, 2022
These Tinubu supporters will later deny that Tinubu have amy interest to be Nigeria's president after he lost out at the APC primaries

6 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group by Olumighty07: 11:34pm On May 07, 2022
Nice one BAT because we cant loose jubril , so let d enemy keep weeping
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group by aviara: 11:35pm On May 07, 2022
Even if they deny the obvious, the move of Jubrin is a subtle statement to Tinubu that the North has void to disgrace on or before the APC primaries.

4 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:42pm On May 07, 2022
Who the fvck is this Abdulmumin guy sef? angry

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group by Nahunger(m): 11:47pm On May 07, 2022
Chai
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group by yamunla(m): 11:49pm On May 07, 2022
Igbo Monkeys are in severe pain
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group by sogodihno: 11:50pm On May 07, 2022
CursedTinubu:
Hahahahahaha
seunmsg come ooo

I like the way Tinubu is flogging you in your dreams, keep wailing

TotoGame:
[s][/s]That's typical yoruba people for you...... bunch of hypocrites, camelions , back stabbing demons

They can deny and betray anybody for their selfish interest....by the time the north is done with Tinubu eeeh! He might end up taking that rat juice that Awolowo took decades ago [s][/s]

Thrash and balderdash, I am sure no one in your generation has reach the age of Awolowo before dying.

Yoruba hatred will consume you like so many before you

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:51pm On May 07, 2022
Noted.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group by tradepunter: 12:06am On May 08, 2022
sogodihno:

I like the way Tinubu is flogging your parents in their dreams, keep wailing

Thrash and balderdash, I am sure no one in your generation has reach the age of Awolowo before dying.

Yoruba hatred will consume you like so many before you

Bros no be everybody be Yoruba hater .. the fact is it's hard to do something with a Yoruba person..

I have observed for years and encountered something on 3 different occasions..

I have always disliked the Igbos for been aggressive sometimes but on this one I agree with them..
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group by jaxxy(m): 12:09am On May 08, 2022
Lol funny disorganised people

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group by Racoon(m): 12:11am On May 08, 2022
Hehehe! Why the denial now please.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group by gaby(m): 12:19am On May 08, 2022
Lol
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group by anonimi: 12:25am On May 08, 2022
Angel55555:
I believe Tinubu is the right man for the job, no one else can salvage what's left of this disastrous administration.

Who was the DG of the propaganda packaging team that sold Bubu to Nigerians as the change messiah if not ThiefNuibu

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group by utenwuson: 12:35am On May 08, 2022
Failure has no frenzy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa / "I Handed Biafra Over to Obasanjo" - Achuzia / Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.