Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,714 members, 7,840,781 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis (20882 Views)

Supporters Wave At Abba K Yusuf, PDP Kano Candidate On His Way To Bebeji / Kiru/bebeji Federal Constituency Offers Special Prayers For Buhari And Ganduje / Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by Sified(m): 7:10am On May 08, 2022
Get your PVC guys, your vote count.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by SensualMan: 7:10am On May 08, 2022
Notthern politics? Very sophisticated.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by anambraamaka: 7:14am On May 08, 2022
K
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by Realists(m): 7:15am On May 08, 2022
Zico5:
We all know that politics is a dirty game but this APC is taking it too far. They are ready to play it with no conscience and integrity. I wonder how people can still compare this APC to any other party. The party that's full of evils, tyranny and bad bloods. Let's wait and see this to the end.

PDP did worse and nothing happened, Nigerians need to wake up & end this feudalism & capitalism, by bringing in men of integrity.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by Cajal(m): 7:16am On May 08, 2022
gozmok1:

When I said TINUBU will spend 135m on presidential form
I was attacked.

He's going to buy the SDP form next which is 35m.

Tinubu urchins want to ride on Buhari's popularity to get power through the back door, and to use Sescession as a campaign tool against Eastern PDP candidate, unfortunately Fulanis are smarter and ahead of them..

Such arrangements afonja were hoping on will never see the light of the day

Sophisticated clowns 
Insinuating
It may not end in joy
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by Latakia(f): 7:16am On May 08, 2022
This is what the Igbo lack in politics. They should rather concentrate on trading because politics is not their call. Tafawa Balewa curse will remain on their head till this world come to end.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by Ekpeitit(m): 7:18am On May 08, 2022
gozmok1:

I was attacked.

Tinubu urchins want to ride on Buhari's popularity to get power through the back door, and to use Sescession as a campaign tool against Eastern PDP candidate, unfortunately Fulanis are smarter and ahead of them..

Sophisticated clowns 
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by Ekpeitit(m): 7:19am On May 08, 2022
You talk like a Biafran, your brain is in your yansh.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by Emperorx: 7:24am On May 08, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
Press Release

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=542067570623403&id=100044604936261
see the way this Aboki is wore his wrist watch .Aboki is Aboki even he is a Governor.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by NwokoloOwa: 7:26am On May 08, 2022
Hon Abdulmumin Jibrin Kofa is an intelligent man but highly erratic and egocentric. That's why he always has problems in all his dealings.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by emperor863(m): 7:27am On May 08, 2022
gozmok1:

I was attacked.

Sophisticated clowns 

Going by the events in Kano , Tinubu's intervention and the immediate response of Ganduje and you still repeated this thrash on this thrash. It shows that something is seriously wrong with your reasoning faculties.

I pity those around you because they may be in danger of being attacked by you. You don't seem normal.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by Finnese001: 7:32am On May 08, 2022
post=112624165:
A better Nigeria is all we want, not all these political shenanigans.

You're a complete hypocrite Mr Man, a clownish hypocrite at that
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by porthouse7(f): 7:44am On May 08, 2022
post=112624165:
A better Nigeria is all we want, not all these political shenanigans.
u are boring already change it pattern
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by Advocate500: 7:47am On May 08, 2022
I thought he is the DG of Tinubu campaign? Why seeking an elective position if it sure him Tinubu is going to win? Amaechi was Buhari campaign DG and refused to contest any elective position. When you tell Tinubu urchins that Tinubu getting APC ticket will be like Nnamdi Kanu ruling Nigeria, they will abuse you and call you all kinds of names.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by Indispensable85(m): 7:59am On May 08, 2022
emperor863:

Going by the events going on in Kano , Tinubu's intervention and the immediate response of Ganduje and you still repeated this thrash on this thrash. It shows that something is seriously wrong with your reasoning faculties.

I pity those around you because they may be in danger of being attacked by you. You don't seem normal.

Hahahahahahahaha....... u neva know diz people.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by naijapips04: 8:02am On May 08, 2022
1875f:
[s]
[/s]

Ha. Onyeike. Wonder how much they are paying you to waste your life like this. Wait, nothing?
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by Indispensable85(m): 8:02am On May 08, 2022
Advocate500:
I thought he is the DG of Tinubu campaign? Why seeking an elective position if it sure him Tinubu is going to win? Amaechi was Buhari campaign DG and refused to contest any elective position. When you tell Tinubu urchins that Tinubu getting APC ticket will be like Nnamdi Kanu ruling Nigeria, they will abuse you and call you all kinds of names.

Make una try dey reason well now. Abi dem swear 4 una?
Was Amaechi DG of a support group or DG of the APC presidential campaign council.?
When will you guys get tired of being foolish?
Is foolishness a career for you guys?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by MartinsD12(m): 8:05am On May 08, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
Press Release

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=542067570623403&id=100044604936261
grin see the nonsense man jubril tinubu made him campaign DG someone that can't keep to rules dogara ban this man from house of reps for over a year the constituency was begging until they called him back , now he is causing problem in his own party in Kano
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by techWriter3: 8:11am On May 08, 2022
hehehe herbicide smoking everywhere chaii
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by Zorn: 8:17am On May 08, 2022
gozmok1:

I was attacked.

Sophisticated clowns 
Sophisticated morons
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:17am On May 08, 2022
KingKO22:

You are either too small or chose to be a dimwit as regarding who Jagaban of Africa is

Thats the reason why your pathetic Ohaneze nd Ndi falling sun leaders has been writing letters upon letter to Jagaban to allow your lazy politicians to emerge as party candidate.

Your elders will never underestimate and ridicule the one and only slayer of Ndi cannibalism
Olodo... Jagbajantis of Africa couldn't win small Edo. You guys be hyping the man to his grave. This election will teach you guys a lesson never to be forgotten in a hurry
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by 07kjb: 8:19am On May 08, 2022
Indispensable85:

Was Amaechi DG of a support group or DG of the APC presidential campaign council.?

Stop shifting the goal post u are the brainless one here
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by Indispensable85(m): 8:28am On May 08, 2022
07kjb:

Stop shifting the goal post u are the brainless one here

Lol....see his fellow brain dead lunatic. It's obvious you guys are under a spell. Dem use mumu swear 4 una. Tuehhhhhhhh.....
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by Corporate2020: 8:54am On May 08, 2022
gozmok1:

I was attacked.

Sophisticated clowns 

You are showing advanced symptoms of psychiatric disorders and chronic hallucination.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by Advocate500: 9:01am On May 08, 2022
Indispensable85:

Amaechi new his position prior to the appointment, reason he never seek for any elective position.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by jacoik(m): 9:04am On May 08, 2022
Kingpele:
Ndi politics, I don't know why he was chased out of national Assembly of looters .was he not the jubrin that exposed budget padding in the past administration..wow and to think that he is having problems with the dollar loving ganduje makes it even more funny...could it be the jubrin was the brain behind the recording of the video where he was helping himself was some wads of dollars
lolxxxxx hahahaha that's hate speech and I will sue you for that!!!
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by jacoik(m): 9:10am On May 08, 2022
LilyColin:

ZOMBIFIED ✅
lolxxxxx hahahaha zombified? Wickedness run in your blood aswear lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum / Governorship: Battlegrounds Shift To Kogi, Bayelsa / Dapo Abiodun: New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line Fits Our Transportation Master Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.