Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President (4178 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing / Peter Obi Does Not Know What Is Green Energy- Atiku Mocks LP Candidate / 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by Emusan(m): 3:16pm On Feb 11
tensazangetsu20:

I already knew that tinubu will be the next president of Nigeria since 2020 and started plotting my exit but I tried and voted for obi Sha alongside all my family make e no be like say I no try.

Yes! I also foresaw his move to be the president which I don't have problem with but I didn't support him because if he had anything to offer, as the National Leader of APC he would have done that instead of watching Buhari to collapse the economy.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by Treadway: 3:17pm On Feb 11
Paraman:
k

You can keep on crying and monitoring my comments on nairaland with your numerous accounts jobless boy
you're probably the gateman in Abuja with the ugly boots lordvicco the imp or whatever you call yourself. It is quite easy to spot the dregs of society, even online.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by Throwback: 3:18pm On Feb 11
No revelation here when the top candidates already promised to go along with the post dated removal of subsidy that Buhari planned, with some even promising to remove the subsidy on the very 1st day.

Same top candidates also promised to float the Naira to allow for market forces to determine the exchange rate.

So nothing new as this is the reality of such policies they espoused.

1 Like

Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by Good2go1: 3:21pm On Feb 11
The man who saw tomorrow, is like this OP don japa

7 Likes

Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by Paraman: 3:22pm On Feb 11
Treadway:
you're probably the gateman in Abuja with the ugly boots lordvicco the imp or whatever you call yourself. It is quite easy to spot the dregs of society, even online.
Keep on crying jobless boy. no go hustle and make your life better.

Keep on monitoring and crying because of paraman comments on nairaland. Emi ti mo mo iya e ri
Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by lastkingsman: 3:22pm On Feb 11
Tobihabeeb:
Only if I have listened to your advice?

Kwakwakwa. Are you not an agbado?

1 Like

Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by Gentino(m): 3:25pm On Feb 11
This man is in deed a prophet cum seer who saw Nigeria future since May 2022. He alongside Nnamdi Kanu and TB Joshua deserve serious national recognitions.

Nairaland should declare emergency search for him, when found should be made nairaland prophet. Everything he said came to pass.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by lastkingsman: 3:28pm On Feb 11
tensazangetsu20:

I already knew that tinubu will be the next president of Nigeria since 2020 and started plotting my exit but I tried and voted for obi Sha alongside all my family make e no be like say I no try.

Kwakwakwa grin.

I saw Tinubu's victory very late. I no even plan my exit na run I run. I still thank God so far for his mercies on my life because I no know how the matter for be. Hmmm

4 Likes

Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by Emusan(m): 3:29pm On Feb 11
Throwback:
No revelation here when the top candidates already promised to go along with the post dated removal of subsidy that Buhari planned, with some even promising to remove the subsidy on the very 1st day.

Same top candidates also promised to float the Naira to allow for market forces to determine the exchange rate.

Shut the craps.

Always looking for excuses.

Go back and read most Obi's statement and compare it with what your failure president is doing now.

Besides, which chapter are you on Elder Tinubu manifesto now?

Now go back and read his manifesto and compare with Obi manifesto?

10 Likes

Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by lastkingsman: 3:34pm On Feb 11
Emusan:

Shut the craps.

Always looking for excuses.

Go back and read most Obi's statement and compare it with what your failure president is doing now.

Besides, which chapter is Elder Tinubu on his manifesto now?

Now go back and read his manifesto and compare with Obi manifesto?

You are stressing yourself bro. Shebi he voted for Tinubu and he's now consoling himself that nobody could have done a better job?

Just tell him that's it's remaining 7 yrs and 4 months. He will understand you grin

5 Likes

Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by proeast(m): 3:44pm On Feb 11
We all warned them but tribalism didn't allow them to reason like normal humans. Today, they're perishing for lack of knowledge 😂

5 Likes

Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:48pm On Feb 11
lastkingsman:

Kwakwakwa grin.

I saw Tinubu's victory very late. I no even plan my exit na run I run. I still thank God so far for his mercies on my life because I no know how the matter for be. Hmmm

Omho since that 2020, I saw that Nigeria was finished but things weren't even that bad in 2020. The same 2020 I used to carry 2500 to ShopRite and will buy enough pork meat to full a bag.
Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by Gerrard59(m): 3:50pm On Feb 11
Treadway:
as in ehn.

What is playing out now is what every right thinking person expected would happen if Thubv got power. I was so invested in that last election cos I knew too that it would make or mar a lot of things.

Which is why sequel to the election, I am still so angry and simply couldn't care less if the country razes over 15 times. We saw a pit, and warned and warned, but it all fell on deaf ears. Now they have opened the gates of hell, let them feel the heat.

The problem started when Buhari became president in 2015. The incompetent feudalist should not have been elected. He ruined things. Oil production plunged because he allowed oil theft with wanton abandon (Tinubu kept mute even when his buddy Elumelu was wailing). He supervised the marauding brothers slaughtering and destroying people's lives and investments. He closed borders and permitted brazen corruption. He did tumbo-tumbo with the naira and printed it as if it were tissue paper.

Those who campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015 are wicked, callous, terrible, unintelligent and useless people!

8 Likes

Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by Deemas(m): 3:55pm On Feb 11
udele1:
2023 is around the corner and some Nigerians are gearing up to repeat same mistakes.

Those that voted to spite a particular ethnic group are not spared from unemployment, inflation and insecurity.

Everybody knows that Nigeria needs a practical solution and not theory. Someone that understands the economy in both micro and macro levels.

Someone who understands policy making, both fiscal and monetary levels. Someone who is experience in the banking industry at the board level, and also a trader on the street levels.

This means that he is able to calculate the impact of his policies on the man on the street. Peter obi is the only one on the board of banks and a trader on the streets.

If he says he can stimulate the economy and make it productive, he knows what he is talking about

For those who want to repeat the mistakes of the past in 2023, then these are things you have to do.

1) seek dual citizenship, to migrate out of Nigeria.

2) buy the basic foodstuffs that will last 8 years. Buy flour and learn to bake your own bread.

3) convert all your money and property to dollars and save outside Nigeria.

4) pay all your utilities and subscription for 8 years. Pay for DSTV, Electricity, data and credit water etc for 8 years.

5) Get life insurance, learn to teach your little chidren at home. If your children or yourself are in university, switch to learning skills to avoid school fees.

6)
if you are working in the corporate world, get a skill and side hustle

7) if you have taken a loan, pay up before 2023

8 )
buy car parts, tires, oil and filters etc that will last 8 years. Get underground fuel tank and fill it for 8 years use.

9) start keeping fit and practice long distance running, incase the need arises.

10) start eating healthy. Grow fruits and vegetables in your house to eat for 8 years. To ensure you have no business with hospital bills and medication for 8 years. If you are not married, have a child before or by 2023, you might not be able to afford wedding.

When you have done all this. Then you can find any criminal billionaire politician and gamble with your next 8 years.

I term this as the OP that saw tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by zuchyblink(m): 3:57pm On Feb 11
Prophet of our time

2 Likes

Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by zuchyblink(m): 3:59pm On Feb 11
Someone should recreate this thread before Pro-APC mods take it down

2 Likes

Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by lastkingsman: 4:07pm On Feb 11
Gerrard59:

The problem started when Buhari became president in 2015. The incompetent feudalist should not have been elected. He ruined things. Oil production plunged because he allowed oil theft with wanton abandon (Tinubu kept mute even when his buddy Elumelu was wailing). He supervised the marauding brothers slaughtering and destroying people's lives and investments. He closed borders and permitted brazen corruption. He did tumbo-tumbo with the naira and printed it as if it were tissue paper.

Those who campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015 are wicked, callous, terrible, unintelligent and useless people!

Including Bola Ahmed Tinubu. By the time APC is done with Nigeria, Somalia will look like paradise. If you haven't secured your Somali visa, please do so grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by excanny: 4:08pm On Feb 11
Ohmo. Everything said by OP was prophetic. Thought he was yarning dust then.

God will specially punish all those who voted Bola Tinubu.

They are accursed people and worst of creatures.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by Prigidypogodo(f): 4:09pm On Feb 11
damn this guy na prophet

2 Likes

Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:12pm On Feb 11
lastkingsman:

Including Bola Ahmed Tinubu. By the time APC is done with Nigeria, Somalia will look like paradise. If you haven't secured your Somali visa, please do so grin

Nnamdi Kanu used to say this and I was like this dude is capping but that is the reality Nigeria is headed to everyday that's if we aren't there already.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by lastkingsman: 4:14pm On Feb 11
tensazangetsu20:

Nnamdi Kanu used to say this and I was like this dude is capping but that is the reality Nigeria is headed to everyday that's if we aren't there already.

See the video here. grin

I don laugh tire grin

He said this about 5yrs ago

https://twitter.com/AMADIOHA01/status/1755933926353183084?t=RjKBccX1WsZfibTYV6d5Dw&s=19

1 Like

Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by SANCTO: 4:18pm On Feb 11
Udele 1. I didn't know that you are a prophet

3 Likes

Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:18pm On Feb 11
lastkingsman:

See the video here. grin

I don laugh tire grin

He said this about 5yrs ago

https://twitter.com/AMADIOHA01/status/1755933926353183084?t=RjKBccX1WsZfibTYV6d5Dw&s=19

He said if you haven't applied for your Somalian visa, please do so grin grin grin
Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by lastkingsman: 4:22pm On Feb 11
tensazangetsu20:

He said if you haven't applied for your Somalian visa, please do so grin grin grin

As in "While you still have time and small naira before opportunity passes by" kind of vibe. Kai grin

Air Fee Cee has finished this country
Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by oilyngbati(m): 4:31pm On Feb 11
tensazangetsu20:

Thesame hunchback cannibal, namadi cownu has turned your SE to Somalia, that’s why most of you are hiding in Lagos, yarning dust!
Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:33pm On Feb 11
oilyngbati:
Thesame hunchback cannibal, namadi cownu has turned your SE to Somalia, that’s why most of you are hiding in Lagos, yarning dust!

Yeah, cry more grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by folake4u(f): 4:34pm On Feb 11
udele1:
2023 is around the corner and some Nigerians are gearing up to repeat same mistakes.

Those that voted to spite a particular ethnic group are not spared from unemployment, inflation and insecurity.

Everybody knows that Nigeria needs a practical solution and not theory. Someone that understands the economy in both micro and macro levels.

Someone who understands policy making, both fiscal and monetary levels. Someone who is experience in the banking industry at the board level, and also a trader on the street levels.

This means that he is able to calculate the impact of his policies on the man on the street. Peter obi is the only one on the board of banks and a trader on the streets.

If he says he can stimulate the economy and make it productive, he knows what he is talking about

For those who want to repeat the mistakes of the past in 2023, then these are things you have to do.

1) seek dual citizenship, to migrate out of Nigeria.

2) buy the basic foodstuffs that will last 8 years. Buy flour and learn to bake your own bread.

3) convert all your money and property to dollars and save outside Nigeria.

4) pay all your utilities and subscription for 8 years. Pay for DSTV, Electricity, data and credit water etc for 8 years.

5) Get life insurance, learn to teach your little chidren at home. If your children or yourself are in university, switch to learning skills to avoid school fees.

6)
if you are working in the corporate world, get a skill and side hustle

7) if you have taken a loan, pay up before 2023

8 )
buy car parts, tires, oil and filters etc that will last 8 years. Get underground fuel tank and fill it for 8 years use.

9) start keeping fit and practice long distance running, incase the need arises.

10) start eating healthy. Grow fruits and vegetables in your house to eat for 8 years. To ensure you have no business with hospital bills and medication for 8 years. If you are not married, have a child before or by 2023, you might not be able to afford wedding.

When you have done all this. Then you can find any criminal billionaire politician and gamble with your next 8 years.

The future....
Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by Gentino(m): 4:35pm On Feb 11
Please move this thread to front page so that people can evaluate their actions in retrospect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by jmoore(m): 4:40pm On Feb 11
Throwback:

The usual dust they have been programmed to spray.

Obi promised to fight insecurity. Why are kidnappers doing promo? Abi, Tinubu did not promise to fight insecurity?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President by SensetionalGoal(m): 4:45pm On Feb 11
Gentino:
Please move this thread to front page so that people can evaluate their actions in retrospect.

The Op actually saw tomorrow wow...
People are very wicked idiots foister that disaster of a president on Nigerians angry

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Muslims That Have Held Top Government Positions In Southeast Since 1999 / Before You Argue With Any Tinubu Supporter. Take A Look At This Picture. / Alex Ekweme Federal University: Can Igbos Take This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.