Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,650 members, 7,955,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:09 AM

(help)how Do I Add More Free Channels To Mytv Strong Decoder - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / (help)how Do I Add More Free Channels To Mytv Strong Decoder (15837 Views)

Fta Sport Channels To Watch Live Football Matches / Current Prices Of Strong Decoder And Th Models.e / Dstv Introduces Dstvfreeview ( Free Channels!!)- Death To Hitv, Mytv And Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(help)how Do I Add More Free Channels To Mytv Strong Decoder by slimderek(m): 11:39am On Jul 12, 2011
I live in benin and i'll be greatful if anyone can help
Re: (help)how Do I Add More Free Channels To Mytv Strong Decoder by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2011
Mr Oga you can do that by going thru' all the threads.
Re: (help)how Do I Add More Free Channels To Mytv Strong Decoder by slimderek(m): 1:14am On Jul 20, 2011
Okk thanks
Re: (help)how Do I Add More Free Channels To Mytv Strong Decoder by Ussals(m): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2011
@slimderek dont worry i knew you from G, lodge, just PM me here or there i will tell you how to go about what so ever u want, cuz i didnt understand what really u want to do
Re: (help)how Do I Add More Free Channels To Mytv Strong Decoder by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2011
Ussals:

@slimderek dont worry i knew you from G, lodge, just PM me here or there i will tell you how to go about what so ever u want, cuz i didnt understand what really u want to do
@ussals. Dont tell me you want phone free browsing cheat in return for helping him, Lol
Re: (help)how Do I Add More Free Channels To Mytv Strong Decoder by mecussey(m): 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2011
trendtv is up on this satellite, there is hope for more channels like ewtn, and nollywood. 12602 v 26657
Re: (help)how Do I Add More Free Channels To Mytv Strong Decoder by Yinka4dad(m): 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2011
Wich sat&gv us d tp.
mecussey:

trendtv is up on this satellite, there is hope for more channels like ewtn, and nollywood. 12602 v 26657
Re: (help)how Do I Add More Free Channels To Mytv Strong Decoder by Kachin9(m): 4:48am On May 07, 2020
You can add more channels to your Strong Decoder and even watch free DSTV channels with your Strong Decoder.

You can learn to add more channels to your Strong Decoder here — https://www.9guiders.com/strong-decoder-guide-in-nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Make Your 1.9m Dish To 2.4m Continuation / Satellite,position,frequency And Symbol Rate To Watch Sport 24 Hd / Consat Tv Move To Abstra 2f

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.