Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) (41257 Views)

Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video / 2face And Family Visit Tania Omotayo To Celebrates Her First Mother's Day / "My Booty Looks Great" - Seyi Shay Shows Her Backside (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) by derecho(m): 6:59am On May 09, 2022
One abi 4 more... Na early May we still dey o.

The surprising thing is, with all the celebrations they'd still say they're not appreciated.
Paulianfa:
Before December they will celebrate another mother's day...
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) by Allisgud: 7:25am On May 09, 2022
The way people dey born abroad eh,in 100 years time Nigeria no go get citizen again,person wey never do am na money he never get
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) by azeeza(f): 8:01am On May 09, 2022
My son asked me same question yesterday and I said the celebration is everyday. He said this is unfair to dad cool
Kriss216:
How many times women dey celebrate Mother's Day in a year?

Last 3 weeks was Mother's Day
Last 2 weeks was Mother's Day
Last week was Mother's Day
Today again Mother's Day

Kilo shele? undecided
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) by crystalpapers(m): 8:06am On May 09, 2022
This lady is beautiful without make up smiley smiley
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) by olu77(m): 2:15pm On May 09, 2022
seunny4lif:

grin
Abeg abeg grin
All Women get all the year, what about Papa grin

Everyday for the thief one day for the owner grin grin grin
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) by seunny4lif(m): 2:21pm On May 09, 2022
This your quote off me oooh grin
olu77:

Everyday for the thief one day for the owner grin grin grin
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) by olu77(m): 3:34pm On May 09, 2022
seunny4lif:
This your quote off me oooh grin

Lol
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) by trumpcoat(m): 4:06pm On May 09, 2022
TheDemola:
Looks like being a single mother is an achievement now
They did not say single mother's day
It's simply mother's day
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) by Aaay: 4:55pm On May 09, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Vitarah: How My "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" Is Opening Doors For Me / Candle Light Service For Obama DMW (Video) / Ini Edo's Boyfriend, Mike Godson, Sends Her Lovely Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.