Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,112 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience (56464 Views)

I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) / Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience / How To Get Delivered From Marine Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Kunja2: 12:41am On May 10, 2022
TooMuchStuff:
Spiritual husband and wives are as real as Sun n moon. Nobody told me this shit, I had a terrifying experience. God only saved me!! Marine spirits too are everywhere you go like MTN.

One day una go hear my story.
Fear God !! Fear most bootylicious fine babes. Na snakes dem be. Infact, avoid fornication if you can.

I saw spirit husbands. Some of them are giants.
so why not say it here since this thread is meant for such experience? You come whet our appetite and you wan go. Oga come yarn us wetin sup jor cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by slickbak(m): 12:44am On May 10, 2022
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
VictorUSA:
My friend, don't talk like a kid.Do u follow her everywhere?
Real nigga
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Lordofalmajiri(f): 12:44am On May 10, 2022
This my new girl be like Mami water O, but me self na papi spirit [center][/center] cool cool
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Bahamas95(m): 12:45am On May 10, 2022
None.

I only hear people saying it, don't know if it's true or not.....I don't take those things serious.

NA GOD DEY RUN AM.
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by brainycaleb(m): 12:46am On May 10, 2022
Bhadmus77:

*MODIFIED*
Our horoscope also isn't compatible. I'm Virgo she's Aquarius

OP, na wetin concern our African society with the stupid greeko-roman frigging Horoscope Why are you looking for problem where there's none?

As for the spirit husband or wife thing, all you gotta do is settle the spirit and it will leave her alone! Igbos call these people "Ogbanje".

2 Likes

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Juliearth(f): 12:47am On May 10, 2022
Simplelion:

ah!........what did I just read, well I too don't use to believe there's ghost, until I come across one on a very close encounter.

Oya gist us.

1 Like

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Lee99: 12:50am On May 10, 2022
SeriouslySense:
succubus is the feeling of being pressed upon, when one is sleeping, also referred to as sleep paralysis, its is due to waking up, before the body is ready to allow the individual move. It's like protective mechanism meant to help the sleeper stay stationary and also prevents the individual from moving while dreaming.

Ignorance is bliss where the stupid ones rule, succubus is the principal female demon of sexuality and sexual interactions, incubus is the male

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by InoGetJoy: 12:52am On May 10, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Nothing like sprit husband or wife
Yes there is. Very common among people from riverine areas.
Y'all shouldn't be forming woke for matters you don't know about

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Lee99: 12:57am On May 10, 2022
Hmmm I don dey fear, my girl and I were on the bed one night after sex and she said something, I no too reason am until I read this thread, she said "Queen Mother likes you" and I was like make queen mother come make I knack am as I knack you now and she just laughed, she showed me a ring she wore on her index finger had a red ruby top and said that is what queen mother uses to communicate with her, when I have lots of cash on me the moment I call her over the next morning to even see money for her tp go home but I dey always get money back to back it just goes once she spends the night, hmmm make e no be say she dey involved oh and I cannot leave this girl no matter wetin she do, I might need help

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Slynation(m): 12:57am On May 10, 2022
People saying such things doesn't exists says so because they don't have any experience but are quick to call those we experienced it first hand ignorant and uncivilised...

Lemme leave it like this shaaah, I no get strength for Noami story this night...

13 Likes

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Lee99: 12:58am On May 10, 2022
Slynation:
People saying such things doesn't exists says so because they don't have any experience but are quick to call those we experienced it first hand ignorant and uncivilised...

Lemme leave it like this shaaah, I no get strength for Noami story this night...
Abeg share am bros cos me I don dey fear my babe

1 Like

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Cashio(m): 12:58am On May 10, 2022
zedegit:

You are attracting curse to your self. You can't make it in life by lying against others or posting propaganda.

Even if they had a video call, is it enough evidence to say they slept together?

Tueh!
attracting what useless curse...my friend Goan sidan

4 Likes

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Slynation(m): 1:08am On May 10, 2022
Lee99:

Abeg share am bros cos me I don dey fear my babe
Maybe some other time, matter long...

1 Like

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Lee99: 1:18am On May 10, 2022
Slynation:
Maybe some other time, matter long...
Whatsapp me 080 54 13 96 12
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by gazilion: 1:31am On May 10, 2022
GoodIsGod:
A Seria-Leonian girl who has been eyeing me at Church and had started getting close one day during a night vigil outside the church building suddenly pulled me closer and stole a kiss. I was surprised. I didn't fight her but since that day I was using style to stay away from her.
One day without asking her questions she came over to me and said "Bro. So and so, do you know I am from the sea?" I was shocked. I said how do you mean and she replied even my mum too.
Really, I was not all that surprised because sometimes she looks neat and pretty and at a times she would look horrible and you'd wonder why. With those words from her, I gradually increased the gap I gave her. grin

But I never told anyone her secret. I kept it to myself and myself alone.

These other incident happened to a friend. Trust me this is a true story. The person is my close pal.
To all atheists. This is real.
Don't mind typo errors please.

He was coming from Portharcourt to Ibadan. He boarded a car with a lady. He started chatting with girl and was buying things for the girl all the way. Food, perf and body cream.
Instead of going to Ibadan straight, he headed to Lagos with the girl . He eventually convinced the lady they should lodge at a hotel till the following day since it was already evening. The lady agreed.

They got a room and after a while they went to buy Suya and drinks as dinner. The hotel guy gave them a plate and forks. They ate and before they slept, the lady said she wanted to shower so she entered the bathroom. My guy too told the her that he wanted to ask the hotel manager something so he left the room. He actually went to keep his money with the manager because he didn't trust the girl.

By the time he came back upstairs the lady had finished bathing and was on bed. My guy entered the bathroom too and took a bath. He came back and ask the babe they should have sex and she said she was tired and doesn't have interest. My guy talked and talked even begged. Babe no gree. Na so he applied force.
The lady withdrew and suddenly rolled off bed and landed hard on the floor. She remained stiff and my guy ran to her picked her up and her eyes had turned like as if she was dead. My guy called her so tey no response. Na so he ran downstairs go call manager.
They both rushed upstairs and met her same way he left her.
They both carried her on the bed. And the manager told my guy he should not panic that they will find solution in the morning. So he left. And my guy could not sleep he was already shedding tears and he sat on the bed praying.
Suddenly the lady rose up with the loudest noise roaring like a lion. Her eyes turned wild and the hair on her head stood up in strands.
My guy said he didn't know that as loud as the noise was he was the only who heard it. He got to know that later.

He stood up and ran to the plate and picked a fork and he was shouting Jesus save me, Jesus save me.

He said girl laughed and said He will not save you because this is not what He sent you. Then he started begging the girl.
Then, she said you claim you are not married. Whose child are they doing the naming next tomorrow.
My guy said it is mine. I am sorry. grin

He said she said again "you went to give money to the man downstairs. Do you think I am thief? My guy said "I am sorry you are right.

She now said "you are very lucky because you have been good to me on the way from Portharcourt. I would have taught you a lesson."
Next time a woman says no to sex you don't force her okay?
My guy said okay.
Then she said I forgive you, you can go to sleep.

My guy thanked her but stayed awake all night. grin

In the morning my guy went to collect the money and gave her some but she rejected it but rather she asked him to make a request and that she would grant it.
My guy was afraid and said she should not worry
Then she left him and never took along all the things he bought for her on their way coming.

This is a true story.
My guy would tell it all the time and never miss a line.

The girl still get his number? She may not be a human being oo...he should change his number too..

5 Likes

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Voiceofthestree: 1:37am On May 10, 2022
Ogbeniadedokun:
Don't have any

We buy funds and gift cards @ good rate and we don't delay payment and if you can be supplying me on a daily basis you can come as well check following list and rate and if you want to buy any of this you can contact me on Whatsapp if I have it available

zelle funds 420/$

Cashapp funds 450/$ I have both Male tag and female tag and I have U.K account to receive funds

Greendot funds 410/$

Apple pay funds 410/$

Ethereum ask for rate

Chime funds 400/$

Robinhood funds 430/$

Venmo funds 375/$

Gemini funds 400/$

Movo funds 380/$

Bitcoin ask for rate

Rmb 90#

iTunes card 375/$

Amazon card both ecode and physical code 425/$

Steam wallet gift card 395/$

Apple gift card 405/$

Sephora gift card 400/$

Razergold 465/$

Google play store 385/$

Visa gift card & one vanilla rate is 420/$

I buy all type of gift cards and all type of funds
God bless you as you patronize us

Whatsapp or call

+2349024324496

This scammer don come here again

11 Likes

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by tillaman(m): 1:39am On May 10, 2022
Lee99:
Hmmm I don dey fear, my girl and I were on the bed one night after sex and she said something, I no too reason am until I read this thread, she said "Queen Mother likes you" and I was like make queen mother come make I knack am as I knack you now and she just laughed, she showed me a ring she wore on her index finger had a red ruby top and said that is what queen mother uses to communicate with her, when I have lots of cash on me the moment I call her over the next morning to even see money for her tp go home but I dey always get money back to back it just goes once she spends the night, hmmm make e no be say she dey involved oh and I cannot leave this girl no matter wetin she do, I might need help
as far as say you and money no be enemy you dey okay breh
Incase she give you queen mother knack point her to me direction that’s if she dey give you blank check o make you write any amount
If not make she dey her dey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by idomalord: 1:41am On May 10, 2022
Ken4Christ:

She can be delivered from it but only on the ground that she will receive Christ as her Lord and Saviour. When power see higher power, they bow. You too should embrace Christ. It gets you connected to the highest power in the universe.

There was a young lady who had spirit husband since she was 5 years old. She always see herself putting on the wedding ring since she was 5 years old. And the man makes love with her virtually every day. She recognizes him cause it's the same face.

Because of this spirit husband, she was unable to keep a relationship. She said her parents had taken her to several places and she has spent over 1 million naira paying different amount for her deliverance but the man kept coming. She was never free.

When she told me, I marveled at the ignorance of people. Well, I told her that she will be delivered and she doesn't have to pay a dime.

I first led her to Christ after which I led her to break up the marriage with the confession of her lips. I told her a simple prayer that she should pray before she sleeps. I guaranteed her he will never come back.

After a few days, I got a feedback from her that she has never seen him for days which has never happened. She was free with just simple prayer, using the name of Jesus.

Spirit husband and wife are very real. But if you don't know how to deal with them, they can ruin your life.

How do I contact u?
Although I have sent u a mail.
Pls help

1 Like

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by lendahand(m): 1:51am On May 10, 2022
Kloenboi:
I dated one and was about to get married sef. she never drank water since i met her. cry cry
how can someone survive not drinking water?

3 Likes

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by lendahand(m): 1:55am On May 10, 2022
Lee99:
you never shee shomtin

1 Like

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Kingsteve(m): 2:22am On May 10, 2022
GoodIsGod:
A Seria-Leonian girl who has been eyeing me at Church and had started getting close one day during a night vigil outside the church building suddenly pulled me closer and stole a kiss. I was surprised. I didn't fight her but since that day I was using style to stay away from her.
One day without asking her questions she came over to me and said "Bro. So and so, do you know I am from the sea?" I was shocked. I said how do you mean and she replied even my mum too.
Really, I was not all that surprised because sometimes she looks neat and pretty and at a times she would look horrible and you'd wonder why. With those words from her, I gradually increased the gap I gave her. grin

But I never told anyone her secret. I kept it to myself and myself alone.

These other incident happened to a friend. Trust me this is a true story. The person is my close pal.
To all atheists. This is real.
Don't mind typo errors please.

He was coming from Portharcourt to Ibadan. He boarded a car with a lady. He started chatting with girl and was buying things for the girl all the way. Food, perf and body cream.
Instead of going to Ibadan straight, he headed to Lagos with the girl . He eventually convinced the lady they should lodge at a hotel till the following day since it was already evening. The lady agreed.

They got a room and after a while they went to buy Suya and drinks as dinner. The hotel guy gave them a plate and forks. They ate and before they slept, the lady said she wanted to shower so she entered the bathroom. My guy too told the her that he wanted to ask the hotel manager something so he left the room. He actually went to keep his money with the manager because he didn't trust the girl.

By the time he came back upstairs the lady had finished bathing and was on bed. My guy entered the bathroom too and took a bath. He came back and ask the babe they should have sex and she said she was tired and doesn't have interest. My guy talked and talked even begged. Babe no gree. Na so he applied force.
The lady withdrew and suddenly rolled off bed and landed hard on the floor. She remained stiff and my guy ran to her picked her up and her eyes had turned like as if she was dead. My guy called her so tey no response. Na so he ran downstairs go call manager.
They both rushed upstairs and met her same way he left her.
They both carried her on the bed. And the manager told my guy he should not panic that they will find solution in the morning. So he left. And my guy could not sleep he was already shedding tears and he sat on the bed praying.
Suddenly the lady rose up with the loudest noise roaring like a lion. Her eyes turned wild and the hair on her head stood up in strands.
My guy said he didn't know that as loud as the noise was he was the only who heard it. He got to know that later.

He stood up and ran to the plate and picked a fork and he was shouting Jesus save me, Jesus save me.

He said girl laughed and said He will not save you because this is not what He sent you. Then he started begging the girl.
Then, she said you claim you are not married. Whose child are they doing the naming next tomorrow.
My guy said it is mine. I am sorry. grin

He said she said again "you went to give money to the man downstairs. Do you think I am thief? My guy said "I am sorry you are right.

She now said "you are very lucky because you have been good to me on the way from Portharcourt. I would have taught you a lesson."
Next time a woman says no to sex you don't force her okay?
My guy said okay.
Then she said I forgive you, you can go to sleep.

My guy thanked her but stayed awake all night. grin

In the morning my guy went to collect the money and gave her some but she rejected it but rather she asked him to make a request and that she would grant it.
My guy was afraid and said she should not worry
Then she left him and never took along all the things he bought for her on their way coming.

This is a true story.
My guy would tell it all the time and never miss a line.

Wow!
This is deep!
*shudders*

4 Likes

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Oracleforce: 2:28am On May 10, 2022
Bhadmus77:
Good day Guys.

So there's this girl I really love. And we dated for about 6 months. The best relationship I've ever been in my life so far.

But we had to break up cos I was told on two different occasions by two different people that she is "Omo Omi" from the marine kingdom and she has spiritual husband which she herself confirmed.

What's your experience on Spiritual Husband or dating a girl from the marine kingdom.
Have I made a mistake breaking up with her for this reason?

Your contributions are appreciated

*MODIFIED*

OP, you don go check her destiny from Babalawo and they told you say she get a spiritual husband...
Marriage is not for novice again oh....people enter marriage with different power to manipulate their spouse.
For me, I will always preach again marriage...because it has been bastardized by some dubious partners.

Marriage Nah scam....stay single and enjoy your peaceful self....

2 Likes

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Parisian: 2:34am On May 10, 2022
You think all these people are lying right? You're the dumb one here.
truthCoder:
Nigeria cannot progress with her citizens being this dumb.

11 Likes

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by SUGARCyprian247: 2:38am On May 10, 2022
Omo .. wetin i done read eeh..

I need more stories o

2 Likes

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by SmartPolician: 2:53am On May 10, 2022
1Sharon:
Ever notice that it's men mainly accusing women of being witches, marine spiri, spirit wife

Why do Nigerian women hardly accuse their husbands/Bf of such things ?

It's common among women. I guess the reason is that it is easy for incubus to overpower a woman and take over her; women are naturally weak.

During my service year in Rivers State, my pupil confessed to initiating many other pupils into her marine kingdom. This is a true life story. It happened on a day the local community invited a man of God to pray for the entire community.

She collapsed during the prayers and started confessing. She mentioned a lot of girls she successfully initiated and those she couldn't because they were prayerful.

Since that day, everyone started avoiding the girl in class. Before long, she couldn't stand the shame and had to relocate to Port Harcourt to start a new life.

As for having something with a lady who has a spiritual husband, I haven't had that experience and I don't even want to have anything to do with them. Abeg make everybodi dey their lane

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Anuoluwa12345(f): 3:05am On May 10, 2022
Black girls doesn't belong to Omo Omi group. There are lot of spirit in water, she may be part of, I am assuring you she is not the real Omo Omi . The possibility she is Emere Omi is high.. cuz Omo Omi don't do bad, thank you.
Adexxi:
Make I drop my own here
There is this girl I met on Eskimi, this girl make sense die, I don dey blush merely seeing her pictures .

Na so I take invite this babe to my side, she stays in ilesa, she was so happy and we fix a perfect date.

To cut the story short, na so this girl come we started dey fvck ourself , this girl sabi fvck die , we both went on marathon sex for 3,
days , on the third I was fucking tired I even dey feel say blood no dey my body, this babe still dey call me make come do I was like kilode?

She talk say if I no do I go die because she be Omo omi and I must do all her wishes. Wetin I wan come do, I don dey shake say I don enter am , na so I use style call my guy 4 phone wey get juju come help me ......wetin my eyes see that year my mouth no feel talk am finish .
Some believe say nah fair girls dey get marine spirit , until u jam black wey senior u , u go sabi say this life long gan .

4 Likes

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by TamzyTamudo: 3:25am On May 10, 2022
gazilion:

The girl still get his number? She may not be a human being oo...he should change his number too..
She probably wanted him to sleep by refusing him sex, then she will wake up later and do whatever she wishes to do to him while he is asleep. His head and true being in him fought for him. That is why it is good to appreciate being stubborn at times.

1 Like

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Nobody: 3:26am On May 10, 2022
there's existence of spiritual beings everywhere and they dwell in the mist of human beings.. most of the beautiful ladies u r seeing are not really human.. be prayerful my brother.. one can only overcome them with prayer and psalms

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by pimplucious: 3:28am On May 10, 2022
VictorUSA:
See how you took to nairaland about one useless chronic cheat that you liberated youself from.Never regret about that.Meanwhile there are no spiritual husbands only spiritual wives.Men are not that evil to spiritually victimize you.

lol you are joking, right? Read about incubus and sucubus. You know nothing about the dark side man

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Anuoluwa12345(f): 3:34am On May 10, 2022
She might be possessed, but she is definitely not the real Omo Omi..(mermaids). She might belong to other groups tho.. and as for the ring, queen mother shits, she only said to instigate fear in you so you guy go dey respect her and have fear to leave etc... It's all manipulation, females are good at that.
Lee99:

5 Likes

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Asswipemod: 3:38am On May 10, 2022
zedegit:

You are attracting curse to your self. You can't make it in life by lying against others or posting propaganda.

Even if they had a video call, is it enough evidence to say they slept together?

Tueh!

Sheeple is living in denial. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by armyofone(m): 3:59am On May 10, 2022
Bhadmus77:
Good day Guys.

So there's this girl I really love. And we dated for about 6 months. The best relationship I've ever been in my life so far.

But we had to break up cos I was told on two different occasions by two different people that she is "Omo Omi" from the marine kingdom and she has spiritual husband which she herself confirmed.

What's your experience on Spiritual Husband or dating a girl from the marine kingdom.
Have I made a mistake breaking up with her for this reason?

Your contributions are appreciated

*MODIFIED*

Advance psychology has a name for all your marine husband/wife/gf/bf etc jumbo jumbo.

Even the Maya people done leave superstitious belief behind. But una Nigerians doesn't want to emancipate yourselves from tales from the twilight zone.

Marine kingdom indeed.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) / Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) / Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.