Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,239 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience (56465 Views)

I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) / Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience / How To Get Delivered From Marine Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by 1Sharon(f): 4:16am On May 10, 2022
SmartPolician:

It's common among women. I guess the reason is that it is easy for incubus to overpower a woman and take over her; women are naturally weak.

During my service year in Rivers State, my pupil confessed to initiating many other pupils into her marine kingdom. This is a true life story. It happened on a day the local community invited a man of God to pray for the entire community.

She collapsed during the prayers and started confessing. She mentioned a lot of girls she successfully initiated and those she couldn't because they were prayerful.

Since that day, everyone started avoiding the girl in class. Before long, she couldn't stand the shame and had to relocate to Port Harcourt to start a new life.

As for having something with a lady who has a spiritual husband, I haven't had that experience and I don't even want to have anything to do with them. Make everybodi dey their lane

Religious superstitious hogwash.
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by bodaola(m): 4:20am On May 10, 2022
Are you having problem of sex in the dream? Or eating in the dream?
Watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri92QlMwrsM
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by phemmyfour: 4:22am On May 10, 2022
Bhadmus77:
Good day Guys.

So there's this girl I really love. And we dated for about 6 months. The best relationship I've ever been in my life so far.

But we had to break up cos I was told on two different occasions by two different people that she is "Omo Omi" from the marine kingdom and she has spiritual husband which she herself confirmed.

What's your experience on Spiritual Husband or dating a girl from the marine kingdom.
Have I made a mistake breaking up with her for this reason?

Your contributions are appreciated

*MODIFIED*
Our horoscope also isn't compatible. I'm Virgo she's Aquarius
Superstitious.... people still believe in all these scams
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by truthCoder: 4:30am On May 10, 2022
Parisian:
You think all these people are lying right? You're the dumb one here.

Then i prefer to be dumb than have your lind of enlightenment
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by TheWolfen(m): 4:34am On May 10, 2022
They exist
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by fx45(m): 4:46am On May 10, 2022
Anuoluwa12345:
Black girls doesn't belong to Omo Omi group. There are lot of spirit in water, she may be part of, I am assuring you she is not the real Omo Omi . The possibility she is Emere Omi is high.. cuz Omo Omi don't do bad, thank you.
See them

3 Likes

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by JustforMen: 4:46am On May 10, 2022
Kloenboi:
I dated one and was about to get married sef. she never drank water since i met her. cry cry
Linus!

5 Likes

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Brunicekid(m): 4:47am On May 10, 2022
anthonyuncle:
omo is the daughter of the landlady who owns the house where my aunt resides. my aunt runs a restaurant and omo's mom is also the landlady. my aunt was very fond of omo. she calls omo her daughter. omo comes to help at my aunt's restaurant whenever she is on holiday. i also do the same. omo and i are of the same age grade. we bonded very well. we were always spending the nonbusy times together. she always wants to follow me whenever i was sent on errands. it didn't take before everyone started calling us husband and wife.
one day, i was sent to buy fuel. as usual, she decided to go with me. there was fuel scarcity during that period. the fuelling station where we normally buy fuel had no fuel to sell, so we had to check fuelling station. unfortunately, we had to cross a bridge (over a large waterbody) to get to the fuelling station. on getting to the bridge, she stopped. she complained that i should've informed her about the water. i asked her why. she replied and i quote ''i dont go near natural waters o! if i go close to that water, the water will be calling me. my skin will be shinning, and i might end up being dragged into the water''.
my mouth was open all along. i managed to ask how? then she looked me in the eyes and said '' I BE WATER PIKIN!''
i was speechless...
Aaahh
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by TheWolfen(m): 4:58am On May 10, 2022
brightest5050:
For those that have dated girls that have spirit husband, how is the sex like? Are they very wet because they are marine (water)? Im asking for a friend

Anyway there was an experience I had, years back meet a girl in the club we both rocked ourself on the dance floor and exchanged phone number later on. We flowed well and very fast, invited her to the house (nothing happened). With time when we became close I had a nightmare and someone (man) warned me strongly to stay off the girl that she is his wife. When I woke up I wanted to dust the dream off and run the girl but the dream was so real and the man was so specific and direct in his warning, I just drop off the thought of the girl.

It always starts like this.
Many people gets warn but they too spiritual dead to understands or care less about it
I had shared a similar experience on nairaland few weeks ago talking bout how I meet a girl and had dream where I saw this very huge intimidating man standing by the doorway in the dream.

The signs are always there

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by arimahoseloka(m): 5:00am On May 10, 2022
I feel very sorry for those that doubt all this stories. There Is so much more in this world than what meets the eye.

Long and short of it... Repent and accept Jesus. Stop fornicating.
Jesus is Coming Back. You are a Spiritual being as well as physical.

One day you will stand at the judgment seat of Christ, where u either get banished to Hell or welcomed to Heaven.

Prepare yourself, this is the most important thing if truly want everlasting life.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by donemitex1: 5:03am On May 10, 2022
Spirit husbands and spirit wives are real. Watch the video below to understand their origin and how to save yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECXgUl4rNAQ

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by TheWolfen(m): 5:13am On May 10, 2022
BigBashiru:

Im looking for marine wife; i heard they quite sexy!
They are everywhere.
Unfortunately for you they somehow prefer people that trying their best to avoid them

1 Like

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Munzy14(m): 5:15am On May 10, 2022
superCleanworks:
some are from Sahara desert kingdom. grin
dey will dry your bank account like brand new towel.
grin grin grin
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by TheWolfen(m): 5:22am On May 10, 2022
MASTERMIND04:

Some of them will cheat even if you are with them 247 lol
all of them will cheat.
They don't reject sex. That is the code ingrained in them from higher beings

2 Likes

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by FashionMarket: 5:26am On May 10, 2022
This una experience dey funny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by armyofone(m): 5:27am On May 10, 2022
It is her job as a pastor grin to deceive people. That's how she puts food on her family table.

After the talks, they will pass plate for offerings and tithing.

donemitex1:
Spirit husbands and spirit wives are real. Watch the video below to understand their origin and how to save yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECXgUl4rNAQ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Papichulostunne(m): 5:29am On May 10, 2022
Bhadmus77:
Good day Guys.

So there's this girl I really love. And we dated for about 6 months. The best relationship I've ever been in my life so far.

But we had to break up cos I was told on two different occasions by two different people that she is "Omo Omi" from the marine kingdom and she has spiritual husband which she herself confirmed.

What's your experience on Spiritual Husband or dating a girl from the marine kingdom.

*MODIFIED*

You this mumuman .. u still dey look horoscope self. Better run if you no wan die young

2 Likes

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by TheWolfen(m): 5:42am On May 10, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Yes there is. Very common among people from riverine areas.
Y'all shouldn't be forming woke for matters you don't know about
No mind dem. Dem go soon learn
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by IamMobisola(f): 5:50am On May 10, 2022
seanwilliam:
shut up , you’re a simp!
Don’t vouch 100% for human being expecially women

And what exactly do women do that their male counterparts haven’t done before and are still doing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by IamMobisola(f): 5:54am On May 10, 2022
TheWolfen:
all of them will cheat.
They don't reject sex. That is the code ingrained in them from higher beings

Just like all men cheat? Remember “Woman” was brought out from “man”. So it’s only normal we follow in their footsteps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by seanwilliam(m): 6:04am On May 10, 2022
IamMobisola:

And what exactly do women do that their male counterparts haven’t done before and are still doing?

First, No human being is high-minded BUT
Females are more manipulative and traitorous than men.. they’re less logical and more emotional..throughout the history , women have been known as betrayals and ones who don’t keep to promise/standard .. These are well established facts and traceable even to the Bible ..

If the world is going to be a better place, it’s in the hand of women.

12 Likes

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by seanwilliam(m): 6:05am On May 10, 2022
IamMobisola:

Just like all men cheat? Remember “Woman” was brought out from “man”. So it’s only normal we follow in their footsteps.
so which of Adam’s footsteps did Eve follow??

Did Adam collect apple from anyone due to ojukokoro?

Going by the biblical history ,
It’s a woman who put us in this pain and agony we are having in this world .
If she had be contented, loyal and respectful of her husband, she would not have taken what doesn’t belong to her and still had the effrontery to lie to her husband .. what a deceitful human being!

4 Likes

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by KosiGee(m): 6:07am On May 10, 2022
ghettochild:
So i was dating this fine tall girl called gift..met her at jamb exams day..she sat beside me.. story cut short we started..and kpanshing regularly... 4months later, admission came..
I moved to Babcock uni..
And during medical test...dem dey take my blood, na so chairman faint oo.
Me wey never faint before for my life!!!.
Then i called a prophet i used to know.
He say who b the girl wey I dey knack.....say she senior me n mk I jakpa

So you quit your relationship with a nice woman because you got paranoid after fainting during a blood sample collection….and instead asking the doctors why you fainted, you went to a fake psychic?? Bro I no wan vex this early morning…you, the op, bhadmus and all of you just prove that a greater percentage of Nigeria need psychiatrists and psychologists.

What a load of nonsense.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by seanwilliam(m): 6:10am On May 10, 2022
uthlaw:
Amazon $10 is how much?
come to me, I buy all
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by VictorUSA(m): 6:13am On May 10, 2022
slickbak:
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin Real nigga
My Nigga.
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Allisgud: 6:13am On May 10, 2022
Desperados:
Experience is the best teacher.

Just call her back and continue the relationship.

Until the day u wan enter her honeypot, u con receive 2 thunderous recharge card slaps (mtn 3000 & airtel 2000), then ur eyes go clear nd maybe u go don turn deaf or dumb.

As long as she herself actually confirmed it for u, then it is probably true.

I don't believe in it cos i'm not afraid of it but i've seen it happen.

OP, u ought to hav tried help her get a solution and not just chase her away.
help her get a solution are u saying her parents don't know her
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Bhadmus77(m): 6:15am On May 10, 2022
Lee99:
Hmmm I don dey fear, my girl and I were on the bed one night after sex and she said something, I no too reason am until I read this thread, she said "Queen Mother likes you" and I was like make queen mother come make I knack am as I knack you now and she just laughed, she showed me a ring she wore on her index finger had a red ruby top and said that is what queen mother uses to communicate with her, when I have lots of cash on me the moment I call her over the next morning to even see money for her tp go home but I dey always get money back to back it just goes once she spends the night, hmmm make e no be say she dey involved oh and I cannot leave this girl no matter wetin she do, I might need help
Bro. I'm the OP, I will advise you be very careful with her.
I was having money too before I met my Ex. I lost everything in just a month.
Tho I've picked up now after breaking up with her

4 Likes

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by IamMobisola(f): 6:15am On May 10, 2022
seanwilliam:
so which of Adam’s footsteps did Eve follow??

Did Adam collect apple from anyone due to ojukokoro?

Going by the biblical history ,
It’s a woman who put us in this pain and agony we are having in this world .
If she had be contented, loyal and respectful of her husband, she would not have taken what doesn’t belong to her and still had the effrontery to lie to her husband .. what a deceitful human being!

If only Adam had asked where she got the fruit from knowing fully well that there was a Tree God commanded them not to eat from. Adam was the supposed “Man of the house”, if only he didn’t let himself be blinded by love, if only Adam thought with his head and not his heart, then we wouldn’t be in this situation.

Why do you think the serpent didn’t go straight to Adam, why do you think it went through Eve? Because it knew Adam’s weakness(Eve) and he used it against him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by toprealman: 6:20am On May 10, 2022
Bhadmus77:
Good day Guys.

*MODIFIED*
What is it with horoscope? I feel it’s people that are into what you are into that are into all these marine things.

1 Like

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Bhadmus77(m): 6:20am On May 10, 2022
Anuoluwa12345:
Black girls doesn't belong to Omo Omi group. There are lot of spirit in water, she may be part of, I am assuring you she is not the real Omo Omi . The possibility she is Emere Omi is high.. cuz Omo Omi don't do bad, thank you.
It seems you have some knowledge on this matter.
Can I PM u please?
I'm the OP
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by IamMobisola(f): 6:20am On May 10, 2022
seanwilliam:

First, No human being is high-minded BUT
Females are more manipulative and traitorous than men.. they’re less logical and more emotional..throughout the history , women have been known as betrayals and ones who don’t keep to promise/standard .. These are well established facts and traceable even to the Bible ..

If the world is going to be a better place, it’s in the hand of women.

Lol. Judging from the history of the Bible.
Men have always being in charge of the world, right from the beginning of time. Men saw women as objects of sexual gratification and reproduction and that was why Kings and rich men were taking more than one wife to themselves, marrying over 10 wives. David who married many wives killed his fellow man so he could marry the man’s wife. Brothers were betraying themselves by sleeping with each others wives. So where and how did women betray or manipulate these men?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by bellosulaiman(m): 6:20am On May 10, 2022
help her get solution as how ?
Well, the lady confirmed it so they could go all out to get solution anyways.
I’v seen instances where the lady will be denying with you that she doesn’t have spiritual husband and she told me she canceled her wedding with a man after they have done intro ooo. Yet she insists she doesn’t have spiritual husband. I confirmed that and I told her cos I was about dating her. Omo, I japa o
I’v also seen instances where the babe accepted that she has spiritual husband but who has the strength to go through the rituals?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) / Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) / Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.