Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Re Ijaws Of Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re Ijaws Of Imo State (940 Views)

Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? / Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction / Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re Ijaws Of Imo State by JavaScript90: 10:53pm On May 08, 2022
I just saw this thread today and I wonder how someone can comfortably spread a lie that can be easily debunked.

https://www.nairaland.com/6905869/ijaws-imo-state

I don't really understand the motive of the original poster on the thread.

Egbema people are a subgroup of the igbo ethnicity.

There are 16 autonomous communties that makes up the egbema people. 13 communties are in imo state constituting the ohaji/egbema Lga and the remaining 3 communties are in rivers State constituting the ogba/egbema/ndoni Lga.

The egbema people are one but unfortunately oil politics was used to cede our brothers to rivers State during state Creation. Infact, the late nzeobi of egbema ruled the entire egbema land both in rivers and imo state. He attracted the defunct Savannah bank(my father worked here) to egbema land.

We don't have any identity crisis and are not linked to any egbema in Delta or Edo state as captain8 mischievously claimed.
We are igbos and have no doubt about this

Madoo

6 Likes

Re: Re Ijaws Of Imo State by JavaScript90: 10:55pm On May 08, 2022
I am a web developer here who have worked for various clients on nairaland. My identity is not hidden

1 Like

Re: Re Ijaws Of Imo State by Rayzoom: 1:57am On May 09, 2022
JavaScript90:
I am a web developer here who have worked for various clients on nairaland. My identity is not hidden
God bless you for the swift action taken to debunk the lie.

1 Like

Re: Re Ijaws Of Imo State by Captain8(m): 9:54am On May 09, 2022
Rayzoom:
God bless you for the swift action taken to debunk the lie.
the guy is not from Egbema.. real Egbema people know they originated from the Egbema of delta state
Re: Re Ijaws Of Imo State by StrongandMighty: 10:24am On May 09, 2022
Captain8:
the guy is not from Egbema.. real Egbema people know they originated from the Egbema of delta state
Shut up your stinking mouth!
I'm from ohaji Egbema LGA in Imo state and I'm 100% Igbo!
Stop spreading lies!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re Ijaws Of Imo State by Parachoko: 10:29am On May 09, 2022
Captain8:
Stop messing up the Ijaw tribes online abeg.

Some of this your thread is unnecessary.

Egbema has nothing to do with Ijaws

2 Likes

Re: Re Ijaws Of Imo State by Captain8(m): 10:40am On May 09, 2022
Parachoko:

what is Opuama doing in the Egbema of river?

Opuama is also one of 9 main communities that made up the Egbema of delta state
Re: Re Ijaws Of Imo State by Rayzoom: 10:47am On May 09, 2022
JavaScript90:
I just saw this thread today and I wonder how someone can comfortably spread a lie that can be easily debunked.

Ijaw of zamfara state. I no fit laugh.

There are 16 autonomous communties that makes up the egbema people. 13 communties are in imo state constituting the ohaji/egbema Lga and the remaining 3 communties are in rivers State constituting the ogba/egbema/ndoni Lga.

The egbema people are one but unfortunately oil politics was used to cede our brothers to rivers State during state Creation. Infact, the late nzeobi of egbema ruled the entire egbema land both in rivers and imo state. He attracted the defunct Savannah bank(my father worked here) to egbema land.

We don't have any identity crisis and are not linked to any egbema in Delta or Edo state as captain8 mischievously claimed.

Madoo
Re: Re Ijaws Of Imo State by Parachoko: 10:47am On May 09, 2022
Captain8:
what is Opuama doing in the Egbema of river?

Opuama is also one of 9 main communities that made up the Egbema of delta state
Mr. Man, the Egbemas of Imo state are fully Igbos.

You can't shave a man head without his permission. JavaScript90 an Egbema man from Imo state dey clear you, but you still choose to continue on your foolery.

2 Likes

Re: Re Ijaws Of Imo State by Rayzoom: 10:51am On May 09, 2022
JavaScript90:

Madoo
Ijaws of Zamfara state. I no fit laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Re Ijaws Of Imo State by Captain8(m): 10:53am On May 09, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Shut up your stinking mouth!
I'm from ohaji Egbema LGA in Imo state and I'm 100% Igbo!
Stop spreading lies!
you can't be Egbema and denied your root.. I am from Egbema Kingdom in delta
Re: Re Ijaws Of Imo State by StrongandMighty: 10:58am On May 09, 2022
Captain8:
you can't be Egbema and denied your root.. I am from Egbema Kingdom in delta

Just shut up! you don't know what you're saying, you're only making a fool of yourself in a public space!

It's just like saying people from Itumbuzo in Abia state are from Akwa ibom since there's also Itumbuzo there or vice versa!

I'm from ohaji Egbema in Imo state, obosima to be precise and I'm 101% Igbo! I've no Identity crisis!

6 Likes

Re: Re Ijaws Of Imo State by Nobody: 10:59am On May 09, 2022
There are no Igbos in Niger Delta. Not a single one.
If there where, they would be clamoring to join their kin but no one is.
Igbos please stop this aggression. Dem say dem no do. No be by force.

See below pre colonial map of clear cut cultural demarcation of Igbo Nation
Also see how long Igbos have been at being toxic. Na dem drive South Cameroon comot for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Re Ijaws Of Imo State by Captain8(m): 11:06am On May 09, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Just shut up! you don't know what you're saying, you're only making a fool of yourself in a public space!

It's just like saying people from Itumbuzo in Abia state are from Akwa ibom since there's also Itumbuzo there or vice versa!

I'm from ohaji Egbema in Imo state, obosima to be precise and I'm 101% Igbo! I've no Identity crisis!
obosima is even an Ijaw word..

Egbema of imo originated from Egbema Kingdom
Re: Re Ijaws Of Imo State by StrongandMighty: 11:15am On May 09, 2022
Captain8:
obosima is even an Ijaw word..

Egbema of imo originated from Egbema Kingdom
There's no point engaging you further...
Re: Re Ijaws Of Imo State by Captain8(m): 12:59pm On May 09, 2022
StrongandMighty:

There's no point engaging you further...
bye bye.. you igbo man claiming Egbema is distracting me
Re: Re Ijaws Of Imo State by Chimaraymond455: 1:25pm On May 09, 2022
here me and here me clear!!! any state or village, or community where there's oil or water you are ijaw,
ijaw of lagos because there's water and possibly there's oil there,
ijaw of ondo because there's water and oil there,
ijaw of akwaibom because there's water and oil there,
ijaw of Edo because there's water and oil there, ijaw of Imo State because there's water and oil there,
Ijaw of abia state because there's water and oil there,
Why you haven't heard ijaw of Kano is because there's no oil and water there,
Why you haven't heard ijaw of Kaduna is because there's no oil and water there.
So anytime oil is discover in your community from that day you are automatically ijaw.
And I ask they use oil swear for ijaw people

2 Likes

Re: Re Ijaws Of Imo State by ljoh: 2:44pm On May 09, 2022
Parachoko:

You people were supporting him.
He's a Yoruba

(1) (Reply)

Signs That Islam Has Not Conquered Christianity / Why Peter Obi Was Impeached When He / No More Consensus Candidate, APC NWC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.