Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,940 members, 7,838,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

BREAKING: Senate President Lawan Joins APC Presidential Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Senate President Lawan Joins APC Presidential Race (294 Views)

Senate President Lawan Confirms Receiving List Of 43 Ministerial Nominees / Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) / Senate President, Lawan Re-appoints Saraki’s Media Aide [see Other Appointees] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Senate President Lawan Joins APC Presidential Race by joy4news(m): 4:48pm On May 09, 2022
Senate President Ahmed Lawan on Monday joined the growing list of presidential aspirants under the platform of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

He becomes the 24th aspirant to pick the party’s expression of interest and nomination forms for the May 30 primary.

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-senate-president-lawan-joins-apc-presidential-race/?fbclid=IwAR33_-vhaeY2NS6rJTUmWSUjPU393buTNS6SeP0w-AtV01WYyHnVTZ5tWZY

Re: BREAKING: Senate President Lawan Joins APC Presidential Race by successmatters(m): 4:50pm On May 09, 2022
Men without any iota of shame.
Re: BREAKING: Senate President Lawan Joins APC Presidential Race by bennybuhari: 4:51pm On May 09, 2022
That is Buhari’s anointed candidate
Re: BREAKING: Senate President Lawan Joins APC Presidential Race by qekng40(f): 4:53pm On May 09, 2022
Okay, let's share the grace!
Re: BREAKING: Senate President Lawan Joins APC Presidential Race by AsiwajuOfPeePoo: 4:53pm On May 09, 2022
Welcome development
Re: BREAKING: Senate President Lawan Joins APC Presidential Race by flejnr2(f): 4:53pm On May 09, 2022
Pastor adeboye to join the race soon
Re: BREAKING: Senate President Lawan Joins APC Presidential Race by Xscape1993(m): 5:03pm On May 09, 2022
When I said that this man has succeeded in making the Legislature part of the Executive, some APC agberos on this platform insulted me. The truth is now very clear for anybody that care to see. APC is an evil party. Bad product to Nigerians...
Re: BREAKING: Senate President Lawan Joins APC Presidential Race by BirtherOfKings(f): 5:07pm On May 09, 2022
joy4news:
Senate President Ahmed Lawan on Monday joined the growing list of presidential aspirants under the platform of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

He becomes the 24th aspirant to pick the party’s expression of interest and nomination forms for the May 30 primary.

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-senate-president-lawan-joins-apc-presidential-race/?fbclid=IwAR33_-vhaeY2NS6rJTUmWSUjPU393buTNS6SeP0w-AtV01WYyHnVTZ5tWZY

Remains Dangote, Goodluck Jonathan and that Hajia woman

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Senate President Lawan Joins APC Presidential Race by Ezehillary(m): 5:21pm On May 09, 2022
bobrisky go pick his/her own next week stay tune abi e shock you , nigeria na scam na
Re: BREAKING: Senate President Lawan Joins APC Presidential Race by Cantonese: 5:22pm On May 09, 2022
Et tu Lawan?

After making Nigerians look at the present senate as rubber stamp under his leadership, what would his presidency be called? Super glue presidency?

As everybody dey collect nomination form, now I am planning to declare my interest in the presidency. I am already consulting my family, friends, spiritual leaders and now Nairalanders on my ambition. I will communicate the date for my declaration soon.
Re: BREAKING: Senate President Lawan Joins APC Presidential Race by Tinubuadvocate: 5:26pm On May 09, 2022
Which means he will not contest for senate dude is going home to rest this criminal called orji kalu might emerge next senate president if he playing his card very well. And we say Nigeria will good jiii. grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: From The Assembly / More Christians Will Be Killed For Disrespecting Prophet Muhammad: Sokoto Govt A / Message To IPOB Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.