Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Ahmad Lawan Receives Nomination Forms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Lawan Receives Nomination Forms (17614 Views)

Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) / Ahmad Lawan Receives Mele Kyari, NNPC GMD (photos) / Ahmad Lawan Reveals His Salary, Says No “Jumbo Pay” For Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmad Lawan Receives Nomination Forms by politicoNG: 5:14pm On May 09, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7118208/ahmad-lawan-friends-buy-100

Senate President Senator Ahmad Lawan on Monday purchased the N100 million expression of interest and nomination forms to formally contest the presidential ticket of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for the 2023 poll.

APC chieftain Sam Nkire, who stormed the International Conference Centre, Abuja, venue for the sale of forms in the company of some senators to pick the forms for him, claimed that they are supporting him based on national stability.

“We are here you can see beside and behind me Senators and senior members businessmen and politicians who are members of the APC and some other Nigerians who want a new president. The new president they want is Ahmad Lawan, the current president of the Senate of Nigeria,” he said.

On why they want the current Senate President to be the president, he said: “We want him to be president because of national stability. The president that we are bringing for the Nigerian people is a Nigerian president, not an Igbo president, not a Fulani president, not a Yoruba president. But a Nigerian president who we have watched and seen that there would be no other candidate that will be so level-headed and feeling for the poor Nigerians.”

Asked if he has heeded the call to serve in the capacity, he said: “We are not here on our own, we have his backing. Even though friends and brothers contributed to purchase this form for him but he has given us the go-ahead.”

On whether the party’s zoning arrangement is no longer standing, he said: “Let me tell you, you’re a journalist, not a politician. Every politician is in politics to win. It is PDP that is driving us to do this. We have to say so. But we don’t want PDP to take the government from us. If you give the position to a Southerner and PDP gives to a Northerner, APC will go into the wilderness and we are not ready to go into the wilderness.”

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/senate-president-lawan-picks-apc-presidential-nomination-forms/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmad Lawan Receives Nomination Forms by Malory: 5:14pm On May 09, 2022
Mr Lawan, God will judge you for scamming and abandoning Tinubu. You promised to deliver millions of votes for him after collecting your share of Lagos money but you are here rubbing salt to Tinubu's injury. Lawan you are wicked and God will punish you grin grin grin

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ahmad Lawan Receives Nomination Forms by cyril10(m): 5:17pm On May 09, 2022
PDP this PDP that, what nonsense

7 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan Receives Nomination Forms by Afonjamuslim24(f): 5:22pm On May 09, 2022
Malory:
Mr Lawan, God will judge you for scamming and abandoning Tinubu. You promised to deliver millions of votes for him after collecting your share of Lagos money but you are here rubbing salt to Tinubu's injury. Lawan you are wicked and God will punish you grin grin grin

The Iragbiji slave master right now. cheesy

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmad Lawan Receives Nomination Forms by Rawtruth1: 5:22pm On May 09, 2022
New ponzi in town. Buy form for one hundred million naira and in less than a month, step down for someone and receive your money back.... In double.

APC is the definition of 4. 1.9.

Vote any person from them and another eight excruciating years of suffering, economic woes and security breakdown are guaranteed

16 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan Receives Nomination Forms by bellarabi: 5:22pm On May 09, 2022
these men, ok
Re: Ahmad Lawan Receives Nomination Forms by ljoh: 5:23pm On May 09, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan Receives Nomination Forms by Seniorwriter(m): 5:23pm On May 09, 2022
Confused Party...
Is this news?

@Seniorwriter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Lawan Receives Nomination Forms by EBEk101(m): 5:23pm On May 09, 2022
This rubber stamp again grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Lawan Receives Nomination Forms by NwaNimo1(m): 5:23pm On May 09, 2022

6 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan Receives Nomination Forms by Cholls(m): 5:24pm On May 09, 2022

Re: Ahmad Lawan Receives Nomination Forms by mrvitalis(m): 5:24pm On May 09, 2022
No his is a tinubu boy
[/right] grin grin[right]
Re: Ahmad Lawan Receives Nomination Forms by bigdammyj: 5:24pm On May 09, 2022
Seen
Re: Ahmad Lawan Receives Nomination Forms by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:24pm On May 09, 2022
The more the merrier!

He should woo delegates on his side.

Malory:
Where and when did Lawan as a person made such promise?

You're everywhere shouting Tinubu this, that!
You had better not kill yourself over who doesn't know your existence

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Lawan Receives Nomination Forms by TallPck1(m): 5:24pm On May 09, 2022
Another waste of money

3 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan Receives Nomination Forms by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 09, 2022
Any body who still believe Nigeria would be better with those group of corrupt Old fools is dreaming.. I pity the youth of this country. Hardship, corruption by those politician has render them to do all sort of devilish things to make money...

One thing I always advice, is for people to learn a skill, Nigerians, I advice you empower yourself financially, Get a paid skills, Affiliate/CPA marketing can make you a lots of money...

I have been into Affiliate/CPA marketing for over 4years now...and I thank God for saving me through Affiliate and CPA Marketing...
This online business is what I do full time now.

I decided to help alots of people with this skill, so I created a simple yet effective video training on how to promote CPA and Affiliate offers online using a cheap secrete paid traffics source... With just $1 you can set up a campaign and send 1000 buyer clicks to your CPA/Affiliate offers and make $50-$100 weekly yes...

This is strictly online business that pays well..
So you can expect to make $50-$100 weekly promoting CPA and Affiliate offers using this cheap penny Traffics training.

If interested and ready to get your own training videos. You can send me a WhatsApp message. contact on my signature.

You can see Earnings from this traffics below...all with penny ad budget.

Re: Ahmad Lawan Receives Nomination Forms by UncommonLogic: 5:25pm On May 09, 2022
Malory:
Pls buy or borrow some sense.
I said it before, na Tinubu headache go kill so many Mkpuru mirri cannibals. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Lawan Receives Nomination Forms by yusufu16: 5:25pm On May 09, 2022
My people there is something we are not seeing in this coming election. There has to be a grand plan to pull out the greatest surprise we have ever seen in Nigerian politics.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan Receives Nomination Forms by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 5:25pm On May 09, 2022
moneyattractor:
grin grin
How Tinubu headache no go kill pesin?
We are just troubled because we know what calamity may befall Nigeria if a drug addict or sickler becomes a president.

5 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan Receives Nomination Forms by jiz: 5:25pm On May 09, 2022
See betrayal ! After BAT supported your senate presidency. I laugh in French….. PYO is the APC candidate! The handwriting is already on the wall

5 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan Receives Nomination Forms by Malory: 5:26pm On May 09, 2022
UncommonLogic:

Pls buy or borrow some sense.
Tinubu is the one that needs this advise grin

7 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan Receives Nomination Forms by ImDStar: 5:26pm On May 09, 2022
grin we said North no dey go school, but he be like say dem get sense pass people wey go school oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Lawan Receives Nomination Forms by xtocom: 5:26pm On May 09, 2022
I don even start to like Yahaye Bella now that I have seen the unseen! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan Receives Nomination Forms by FacelessKing: 5:26pm On May 09, 2022
At this point, it’s getting really annoying!

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan Receives Nomination Forms by EggonBoy(m): 5:26pm On May 09, 2022
Office of the president would soon be seen as a local government chairman office in this country going by the kind of people aspiring to occupy it.

We never had it this bad that even those that know fully well that they lack the capacity to be president of Nigeria are aspiring for the office.
What a shame.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan Receives Nomination Forms by Freelancer2020(m): 5:27pm On May 09, 2022
It is PDP that is driving us to do this. We have to say so. But we don’t want PDP to take the government from us. If you give the position to a Southerner and PDP gives to a Northerner, APC will go into the wilderness and we are not ready to go into the wilderness.”

Can you imagine? This are politician we are voting for to be in charge of a whole country, they believe a section of the country should be in charge for ever

I don't think this country will ever work.

I beg, I'm here for the promotion of your youtube channel and videos to have massive organic engagement

Very affordable

4 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan Receives Nomination Forms by aspabay(m): 5:27pm On May 09, 2022
Its all politics, they know Tinubu is the man

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Receives Nomination Forms by tit(f): 5:29pm On May 09, 2022
President General.
The man who the cap feet
Re: Ahmad Lawan Receives Nomination Forms by hartopher76: 5:29pm On May 09, 2022
those friends that buy 100 million naira form for friends please I need 100 thousand naira to take care of my sick mother

3 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan Receives Nomination Forms by asobo1: 5:29pm On May 09, 2022
Mallam Lawan dey also contest.

Nigeria politicians only God can judge you now. Why don't you change your ways now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hardship: Customs To Distribute Seized Food Items Nationwide / Governor Nyesom Wike Poses With His Wife & Children / Buhari Set To Confirm Zakari As INEC Chairman: Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.