Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Web Designers Needed ( Make 300k+ Monthly ) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Designers Needed ( Make 300k+ Monthly ) (1158 Views)

Escrow Services In Nigeria Can Help Web Designers Get More Jobs / Top Web Designers In nigeria: Updated List Of The Best Web Designers In Nigeria / Professional Web Designers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Designers Needed ( Make 300k+ Monthly ) by oliverwrites: 5:19pm On May 09, 2022
Hi all

I need 3 very good, reliable, responsive, and responsible web Designers.

Each one will get up 3 jobs per month. You will make up to 300k Monthly easily.

Those that are faster and will deliver in record time have a chance to make a minimum of 500k a month.

Don't apply if you are full of excuses.

NEPA no bring light? You still have to meet my deadline.

Your generator packed up? My deadline stands.

I work with oyinbos ( I am an SEO ) and I don't joke with deadlines.

If you are okay with this, send a couple of your works to pierre ojo 101 at gmail dot com ( remove all spaces and replace at with @ ).

2 Likes

Re: Web Designers Needed ( Make 300k+ Monthly ) by henrykene(m): 5:40pm On May 09, 2022
Is it payment before job or after? What are the basis of payment please?
Re: Web Designers Needed ( Make 300k+ Monthly ) by oliverwrites: 5:43pm On May 09, 2022
henrykene:
Is it payment before job or after? What are the basis of payment please?
We will need to negotiate. Can't pay before to a stranger but we will find a middle ground somehow.

I understand I am also a stranger to you which complicates things but we can find a middle ground or we use an escrow.

2 Likes

Re: Web Designers Needed ( Make 300k+ Monthly ) by charixel: 5:47pm On May 09, 2022
oliverwrites:
Hi all

Those that are faster and will deliver in record time have a chance to make a minimum of 500k a month.

If you are okay with this, send a couple of your works to pierre ojo 101 at gmail dot com ( remove all spaces and replace at with @ ).

Nice initiatives

Check mail
Re: Web Designers Needed ( Make 300k+ Monthly ) by classicben3: 6:55pm On May 09, 2022
Check your email from we.share@yahoo.com
Re: Web Designers Needed ( Make 300k+ Monthly ) by dimexy247(m): 5:43am On May 10, 2022
Check your email

oliverwrites:
Hi all

Re: Web Designers Needed ( Make 300k+ Monthly ) by Webanddesigning: 11:09am On May 11, 2022
Kindly contact on whatsapp: 08120....2733'''05

Ready to work with you
Re: Web Designers Needed ( Make 300k+ Monthly ) by rockfortdigital: 6:57pm On May 12, 2022
oliverwrites:
Hi all

Sent a mail but you chat me up on 0704440329 on WhatsApp
Re: Web Designers Needed ( Make 300k+ Monthly ) by oliverwrites: 7:39pm On May 12, 2022
rockfortdigital:

Sent a mail but you chat me up on 0704440329 on WhatsApp
I am currently ill and I prefer to discuss with everyone by myself otherwise Pierre would have replied.
Re: Web Designers Needed ( Make 300k+ Monthly ) by Mkayfrenzy(m): 12:26pm On May 13, 2022
Please can UX/UI designers apply also
Re: Web Designers Needed ( Make 300k+ Monthly ) by boluwafunmike: 9:23pm On May 14, 2022
A great website design should be complemented with a good copy/content. Attract the users with a Nice UI, Keep the users with Good UX.

I can be your UX writer ( for web app, mobile app, games, and all kinds of screens)
Re: Web Designers Needed ( Make 300k+ Monthly ) by ThinkDigitally2: 1:36pm On May 15, 2022
If you need me for seo optimized contents, you can check my number in the signature. I'm willing to share you my contents that rank on Google
Re: Web Designers Needed ( Make 300k+ Monthly ) by ingremovals(m): 3:04pm On May 17, 2022
An expert-level web designer quotes me that A Good, reliable, responsive, and responsible web Design can help website retention and user stay time. This will also reduce the bounce rate and improve the website ranking, but it is too expensive. Can any expert web designer check my website and identify problems found and suggest solutions.
Re: Web Designers Needed ( Make 300k+ Monthly ) by obinnaxci(m): 5:57pm On May 20, 2022
People are paid to review websites. They are called User testers. How much is your fee?
ingremovals:
An expert-level web designer quotes me that A Good, reliable, responsive, and responsible web Design can help website retention and user stay time. This will also reduce the bounce rate and improve the website ranking, but it is too expensive. Can any expert web designer check my website and identify problems found and suggest solutions.
Re: Web Designers Needed ( Make 300k+ Monthly ) by nnamdiosu(m): 8:43pm On May 20, 2022
oliverwrites:
Hi all

Is this offer still available?
Re: Web Designers Needed ( Make 300k+ Monthly ) by henrykene(m): 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
oliverwrites:
We will need to negotiate. Can't pay before to a stranger but we will find a middle ground somehow.

I understand I am also a stranger to you which complicates things but we can find a middle ground or we use an escrow.

Consult me on WhatsApp then. My contact details are below. Thanks �
Re: Web Designers Needed ( Make 300k+ Monthly ) by nnamdiosu(m): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
oliverwrites:
Hi all

Are you still in need of developers?

(1) (Reply)

Reviews wanted for this website. / Web Developer/designer Needed! / How Do I Add Blog To My Website From Blogger.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.