Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

How Do I Add Blog To My Website From Blogger.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Add Blog To My Website From Blogger.com (1161 Views)

How To Move From Blogger To Wordpress / 13 Advantages Of Blogger.com Over Other Blogging Platforms / I Want To Create Site Like Blogger.com. Would You Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Add Blog To My Website From Blogger.com by thirdeye(m): 2:49am On Sep 15, 2007
I am trying to add blog that will be hosted on my server from blogger.com and reflect my domain name instead of .com
Can you tell me step by step how to go about this. I am always seeing" it's taking time to transfer e.t.c"
Re: How Do I Add Blog To My Website From Blogger.com by Kobojunkie: 3:41am On Sep 15, 2007
Hi,

Check out this link for information on how to get it done.

http://personalweb.about.com/od/easyblogsandwebpages/ss/bloggeronsite.htm

KoboJunkie

(1) (Reply)

Help With This / Joomla 1.7 Is Out / Features On Anti Bribery Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.