Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,437 members, 7,846,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

Peter Eze: An Epitome Of Grace, A Faithful Steward, An Enigma, King Of Two Natio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Eze: An Epitome Of Grace, A Faithful Steward, An Enigma, King Of Two Natio (208 Views)

Arthur Eze – An Example Of The Established Structure Of Criminality / 2023 : Osinbajo A Leader On The Wings Of Grace / I Am Igbo,but Tinumbu Is An Enigma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Eze: An Epitome Of Grace, A Faithful Steward, An Enigma, King Of Two Natio by odoemelamemmanu(m): 9:18am On May 10, 2022
Peter Eze: An Epitome Of Grace, A Faithful Steward, An Enigma, King Of Two Nations

Kindly, help me celebrate this gigantic son of the universe, my dear friend and brother Peter Eze, Special Assistant, Public Affairs to Senator Orji Uzor Kalu(Mon), Chief Whip of the Senate, on this auspicious day of his Birthday � anniversary.

Words will fail me to describe this permanent good man of our generation �, who has permanently and consistently resonated in the minds of well meaning Nigerians across-board.

An epitome of grace, speaking in loud voices, on his behalf, which has endeared him a plethora of social capital and network, traversing across so many nations of the earth.

When you want things delivered promptly with results and efficiency, then you should be looking out for Bontux, as he is fondly called.

We pray for good health and sound mind as you celebrate more blessings coming your way in the nearest future.

Ezembanabo(King � of two Nations), has made it a habit to touch lives of those in the lowest echelon, giving their lives a meaning via so many life changing, transforming programs he runs within his own capacity.

Peter's watch word is simplicity and being straight forward, very accommodating even when it is not convenient for him.

Bontux has a high quotient for putting people first, notwithstanding that his job is a very herculean one that demands time, yet he delivers on all of them promptly.

His emotional intelligence EQ, is second to none, his personality resonates and refreshes in the minds of those who come across him.

If we begin to eulogize him to full length, we will have a full book that will become one of the best selling articles in amazon, because Peter is naturally and pragmatically a good human being

As a vibrant youth, contributing bountifully and meaningfully to the national growth of Nigeria, we pray for greater heights, where your mind never thought of.

I know definitely you always shot for the stars, that has been your antecedence from inception. Your best is yet to come.

Happy birthday! Ezembanabo! Blossom!
Congratulations ��������������������������

Emmanuel Odoemelam.

https://osunreporters.com/2022/05/peter-eze-an-epitome-of-grace-a-faithful-steward-an-enigma-king-of-two-nations/

(1) (Reply)

ASIWAJU: Always Have The Numbers. / 2023: Umahi Submitted Nomination Forms For Presidential Ticket Only, Not For Any / Listen Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.