Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Help! I don't want to go school - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I don't want to go school (2943 Views)

I Don't Want My Son To Bear My Surname. Could This Be Possible? / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I don't want to go school by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 14, 2022
frozen70:

Good day, I don't accept such
Ok
Re: Help! I don't want to go school by TyroneP(m): 5:34pm On May 14, 2022
Threesha:
From DM

Do you wanna be like Ali?
You should understand that education is essential no matter what career line you want to venture into in future.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I don't want to go school by QuinModah(f): 1:41am On May 15, 2022
lipsrsealed
TyroneP:

You should understand that education is essential no matter what career line you want to venture into in future.
Re: Help! I don't want to go school by Threesha(f): 3:16am On May 15, 2022
TyroneP:

Who's Ali?
Re: Help! I don't want to go school by Jmichael1(m): 4:40am On May 15, 2022
Cum ughelli make we teach u work....

1 Like

Re: Help! I don't want to go school by TyroneP(m): 6:11am On May 15, 2022
Threesha:
Who's Ali?
Ali was a fictional character in a popular song by a Nigerian artist.

1 Like

Re: Help! I don't want to go school by rukz: 7:30am On May 15, 2022
frozen70:

Good day, I don't accept such
Good morning ma!.

pls can God use you to bless me?.....Things are really not rosy at the moment...

I should n't be doing this, but I know there is zero harm in trying.

Anything will be greatly appreciated. thanks a lot.
Re: Help! I don't want to go school by frozen70(f): 8:46am On May 15, 2022
rukz:
Good morning ma!.

pls can God use you to bless me?.....Things are really not rosy at the moment...

I should n't be doing this, but I know there is zero harm in trying.

Anything will be greatly appreciated. thanks a lot.

I think you need God's intervention in your life

You need to visit your biological mother to assist you in any deliverance that will take your entire life away from gambling and its cousins

You are the one putting yourself through the torture you are going through, so you have to be ready to come out if you know that you have hard enough
Re: Help! I don't want to go school by IyaTola: 11:37am On May 15, 2022
School is not for everyone.
Re: Help! I don't want to go school by rukz: 12:35pm On May 15, 2022
frozen70:

I think you need God's intervention in your life

You need to visit your biological mother to assist you in any deliverance that will take your entire life away from gambling and its cousins

You are the one putting yourself through the torture you are going through, so you have to be ready to come out if you know that you have hard enough

Thanks for finding out time to respond, I wouldn't have been in this mess if I had part ways with this addiction a long time ago. but again, its better late than never.

I m currently in the recovery process as I have blocked all avenue that inspires gambling since last 2 weeks and I have opened up to my pastor in my Church.

The deed has already been done(gambling with my April salary). I just need some thing to hold on to at the moment, hence am reaching out to u.

once again, thanks for the kind words of advice, I do appreciate it.

pls if God inspires u to be of any financial help to me, pls do.

sorry for the long epistle.

pl

1 Like

Re: Help! I don't want to go school by cooooooks(m): 1:49pm On May 15, 2022
What do you want to do? Are you actively working on that?

Are you computer-literate? Can you tap into an emerging economy: tech mostly? Could you do practical school? Learn a foreign language?

No need to go to university or polytechnic without a plan.

If you ever plan on leaving the country, you likely will need some education (especially nursing), so strongly consider practical schools (midwifery, nurse aide, etc).

Threesha:
From DM

Re: Help! I don't want to go school by NemoDatQuod(m): 5:18pm On May 15, 2022
There is nothing wrong with that. My only question is : what are you doing in your father's house at the age of 21 years? You should have started whatever you want to do at the age of 15. Some of us had already left university , done our national service and had been working for a couple of years by the time we were 21.

Be open with your parents. But don't go to them without a plan for what you want to do, how long it will take you to learn it and a definite deadline on when you will leave their house for them.

You should also have some sense of embarrassment for still being at home at that age with no direction in life. It will help give you the needed humility to find a trade and stick to it.

Threesha:
From DM

1 Like

Re: Help! I don't want to go school by IyaTola: 6:47pm On May 15, 2022
cool
rukz:
Thanks for finding out time to respond, I wouldn't have been in this mess if I had part ways with this addiction a long time ago. but again, its better late than never.

I m currently in the recovery process as I have blocked all avenue that inspires gambling since last 2 weeks and I have opened up to my pastor in my Church.

The deed has already been done(gambling with my April salary). I just need some thing to hold on to at the moment, hence am reaching out to u.

once again, thanks for the kind words of advice, I do appreciate it.

pls if God inspires u to be of any financial help to me, pls do.

sorry for the long epistle.

pl
Re: Help! I don't want to go school by rukz: 9:12pm On May 15, 2022
IyaTola:
cool
lol..... Thought u wanted to say post aza make I find u something.
Re: Help! I don't want to go school by IyaTola: 9:12am On May 17, 2022
rukz:
lol..... Thought u wanted to say post aza make I find u something.
Drop it
Re: Help! I don't want to go school by rukz: 2:06pm On May 17, 2022
IyaTola:
Drop it
Opay.....9016689166.

Thanks a lot ma, may the good lord bless you abundantly.
Re: Help! I don't want to go school by Kimiso(m): 7:45pm On May 17, 2022
QuinModah:
"School na scam" "Bill gates and Mark Zuckerberg have no degrees". You will usually here this phrase from youths and students who see no future, hope or necessity in their University education.
Others have brothers and sisters who graduated from Universities but never used their degree.

Some graduates sell wigs online, do menial Jobs or are into Bi.nance and cry.pt.ocurrency.

All in all, many youths are still fighting their way to get into a University, many of them write Jamb year after year. PostUtme after PostUtme. They attend many private lessons and hire tutors just to enable them get a University admission. And many people get in hardly recover from carry-overs.
Those wasted years and money can be put into sometime useful.

Is University education really compulsory?

Why is there no accepted/popular alternative learning/ skill acquisition opportunity for the non-book smart?

Why is skill acquisition regarded as a second option in Nigeria?

Why does it sound derogatory to learn tailoring, baking, mechatronics, etc.

Lets be honest, not every youth is really interested in tertiary education. Many are under parental pressure to go to the university like every other person does. This narrative has to change. Not everyone is bound to excel on pen and paper. Everyone is wired differently. Imagine if these Yahoo boys could put their street-smart knowledge into good use.
then how did mark Zuckerberg created Facebook,..if he didn't go to school,... highness dey worry you

1 Like

Re: Help! I don't want to go school by Hamachi(f): 9:29am On May 18, 2022
grin
Kimiso:
then how did mark Zuckerberg created Facebook,..if he didn't go to school,... highness dey worry you
Re: Help! I don't want to go school by Sukkyy2010: 2:56pm On May 18, 2022
cavreek:
Not everyone is made for school but I am of the opinion that it gives you an edge over others
Pls try as much as possible to if u can u never know when that certificate can be of help
Never follow the advice of those saying school na scam, just because it didn't favour dem doesn't mean ur case will be same
Sharap, how is certificate is coming to be of help?. Can you give me a clarity on that?

The best education effective and brainstorming I ever obtained is those of my self education through books that specializes on my area of interest, then I had got to realized that you can learn anything you want to learn at your pace without been subjected to any institution . It'll be late for many before realizing that the best education on this planet is the education that teaches basic education on how to read, write and calculate basic mathematics the rest are optional( or do I call it a business).

2 Likes

Re: Help! I don't want to go school by cavreek: 3:15pm On May 18, 2022
Sukkyy2010:

Sharap, how is certificate is coming to be of help?. Can you give me a clarity on that?

The best education effective and brainstorming I ever obtained is those of my self education through books that specializes on my area of interest, then I had got to realized that you can learn anything you want to learn at your pace without been subjected to any institution . It'll be late for many before realizing that the best education on this planet is the education that teaches basic education on how to read, write and calculate basic mathematics the rest are optional( or do I call it a business).
if u're a career person then u will know how important a certificate is and by d way it adds prestige to ur personality no matter the height U've obtained
Pls do what works for u, one of the essence of education is to make u a better person giving you the chance to contribute to the society, so however way u choose to obtain education either tru self or other means is no problem at all
In fact am sure u were able to brainstorm and do all that because of the previous education u've obtained
Re: Help! I don't want to go school by Threesha(f): 7:06am On May 19, 2022
wink
cavreek:
if u're a career person then u will know how important a certificate is and by d way it adds prestige to ur personality no matter the height U've obtained
Pls do what works for u, one of the essence of education is to make u a better person giving you the chance to contribute to the society, so however way u choose to obtain education either tru self or other means is no problem at all
In fact am sure u were able to brainstorm and do all that because of the previous education u've obtained
Re: Help! I don't want to go school by IyaTola: 8:14am On May 19, 2022
rukz:
Opay.....9016689166.

Thanks a lot ma, may the good lord bless you abundantly.
So sorry I wouldn't making the transfer.
Re: Help! I don't want to go school by when2(f): 8:48am On May 19, 2022
Threesha:
From DM

By showing them what you are good at.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I don't want to go school by rukz: 12:03pm On May 19, 2022
IyaTola:
So sorry I wouldn't making the transfer.
After elevating my hope you shattered it into pieces.
Re: Help! I don't want to go school by QuinModah(f): 4:54pm On May 19, 2022
wink
when2:

Re: Help! I don't want to go school by Threesha(f): 11:02pm On May 26, 2022
grin
rukz:
After elevating my hope you shattered it into pieces.

Re: Help! I don't want to go school by QuinModah(f): 4:34am On Oct 09, 2022
when2:

abi
Re: Help! I don't want to go school by Rubyjade: 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2022
Hamachi:
In this part of the world, we are so engrossed with schooling, Madam! Oga! Brother! Sister! The end product na MONEY! Se fini
abi na
Re: Help! I don't want to go school by QuinModah(f): 11:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

'my Life With Obasanjo' By Remi Obasanjo Too Explicit Or What? / Need Help Wit Baby Cot/crib / Which Is Better Between A Male Child And A Female Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.