Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

Apostle Suleman Speaks On Leaked S@x Tape - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Suleman Speaks On Leaked S@x Tape (648 Views)

Oxlade Girlfriend In Leaked S£XTAPE vows To Sue Him For N20 Million / Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) / Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Speaks On Leaked S@x Tape by Johnich11: 5:38pm On May 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4rwNd6OxHU

TheNiche
HomepageUncategorized
Ishaya Ibrahim in Uncategorized
Not mine, Apostle Suleman denies manhood published on Twitter by Otobo

apostle-johnson-suleman-1
Apostle Suleman

Apostle Suleman said the renewed attack against him by Otobo, was because he tweeted against the continuous strike action embarked upon by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) since March.

By Ishaya Ibrahim, News Editor

General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has disowned a trending screenshot of manhood which Canada-based Nigerian, Stephanie Otobo shared on Twitter claiming it belonged to the ‘man of God.’

Since publishing those x-rated screenshots, Otobo has tripled her following on Twitter. Until yesterday, her following on the microblogging App which she joined in 2012, was a little above 9,000. But now, it is 27,800.

Apostle Suleman said the renewed attack against him by Otobo, was because he tweeted against the continuous strike action embarked upon by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) since March.
The cleric said: ”I tweeted ‘End ASUU strike’ yesterday Sunday and today Monday (yesterday) I am trending on Twitter. Una well done. You guys should have done this at least a week later to avoid traces. END ASUU STRIKE!’”

Recall that Otobo has been locked in a battle against Apostle Suleman whom she accused to be her lover for some time until he cut her loose. She later recanted and apologise to the preacher in front of his congregation in Auchi, Edo State.

But yesterday, she released nude pictures of their alleged intimate moments, threatening to provide videos to substantiate her claims.

One of the screenshots she shared on her Twitter handle showed a man holding his manhood. Otobo claimed that the person was Suleman. But Suleman denied any relationship with Otobo.

Another screenshot showed Otobo exposing her breasts while on an alleged video call with Apostle Suleman.

Otobo said: “If these screenshots were fake, how did I get his pics that aren’t public in the first place and how come I’m the first to release this kind of pics of him? He has changed his hairstyle twice since I came out to speak up with receipts. He has done a lot to appear different.

“If the d*ck pic isn’t his, what is he gonna say about the scar on his left thigh? His wife can’t deny that scar. How did I know he has a scar on his left thigh if we didn’t have intimacy? Lol. If he’s denying it, he should open up his thigh let’s see. His nails too say
Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Leaked S@x Tape by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 10, 2022
Lol
Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Leaked S@x Tape by shilenji(m): 6:23pm On May 10, 2022
Wetin dick and puna no go cause grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Money Is Good, See How Zazu Landed In Dubai Desert With His Men / Beautiful And Curvy Black Girls, Slaying In Trending 2022 Ankara Styles / Profile | Bukunmi Adeaga (kie Kie) Nigetria Celebrity And Social Media Icon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.