Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Lagos To Ghana By Road With GUO Transport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos To Ghana By Road With GUO Transport (1711 Views)

Video Of The GUO Bus Attacked Along Lagos-Benin Road, All Passengers Kidnapped / GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos To Ghana By Road With GUO Transport by YoungPrince4760: 6:01pm On May 10, 2022
Hi Great Nairalanders,

I will like to go on vacation next month to East Legon, Ghana for just 3 days to visit a popular bar and also a restaurant with assorted Ghanaian foods along the same road. I have been following both pages on Instagram for a long time and I think it’s time to go see for myself. My budget is #350k. 100k for transportation with GUO transport to and fro. 20k per night hotel for 3 days 60k plus food and uber making 100k I won’t be going far I will only stay around the hotel which is not far from the bar and the restaurant on the same road. The remaining 150k is to enjoy myself at the bar and also the restaurant to try different Ghanaian foods and lastly to find my self a clean soft ukwu hookup girl to blessed my night after drinking and partying all night. I will like to know if anyone is interested and we can both agree on dates. Incase you want to know why I’m not going by air is because of the stress at katoka airport and the officials trying to extort Nigeria all in the name of Covid vaccine or PR test. GUO transport will take care of that and that is why they are charging to and fro 100k. Although I have been to SA and Mozambique before but will like to try traveling by land to another country.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Ghana By Road With GUO Transport by PetroDolla2020: 7:18pm On May 10, 2022
No Ghanaian official is trying to extort money from a Nigerian at the Accra airport.

YoungPrince4760:
Hi Great Nairalanders,

I will like to go on vacation next month to East Legon, Ghana for just 3 days to visit a popular bar and also a restaurant with assorted Ghanaian foods along the same road. I have been following both pages on Instagram for a long time and I think it’s time to go see for myself. My budget is #350k. 100k for transportation with GUO transport to and fro. 20k per night hotel for 3 days 60k plus food and uber making 100k I won’t be going far I will only stay around the hotel which is not far from the bar and the restaurant on the same road. The remaining 150k is to enjoy myself at the bar and also the restaurant to try different Ghanaian foods and lastly to find my self a clean soft ukwu hookup girl to blessed my night after drinking and partying all night. I will like to know if anyone is interested and we can both agree on dates. Incase you want to know why I’m not going by air is because of the stress at katoka airport and the officials trying to extort Nigeria all in the name of Covid vaccine or PR test. GUO transport will take care of that and that is why they are charging to and fro 100k. Although I have been to SA and Mozambique before but will like to try traveling by land to another country.
Re: Lagos To Ghana By Road With GUO Transport by Mayemavins: 3:04pm On May 11, 2022
That fee is too much, go on ur own, its exciting and adventuruos like that...Bribe all of them

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Ghana By Road With GUO Transport by Mayemavins: 3:05pm On May 11, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
No Ghanaian official is trying to extort money from a Nigerian at the Accra airport.

You mean those police who collect GHC20 cedis from me last week at aflao border are ghost....U dey ment lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos To Ghana By Road With GUO Transport by PetroDolla2020: 6:51pm On May 11, 2022
Look at this one. We are talking about Accra airport and you are talking about Aflao? Police demanded 20 Cedis bribe in Ghana and you paid? Why did you pay? You were doing something illegal, right? Ghana police is not like Nigeria police, huh? cool

Mayemavins:

You mean those police who collect GHC20 cedis from me last week at aflao border are ghost....U dey ment lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos To Ghana By Road With GUO Transport by samuelgodson(m): 9:38am On May 21, 2022
Pls is momo and mtn mobile money the same thing
Re: Lagos To Ghana By Road With GUO Transport by Mayemavins: 10:12pm On May 22, 2022
samuelgodson:
Pls is momo and mtn mobile money the same thing
Yeah, momo means mo_bile mo-ney

(1) (Reply)

Nigerwives: I Think You Guyz On Here Could Do More / Nigeria: Unruly Travellers At Jfk Airport / Relocating To Lagos A Little Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.