Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Entertainer 'youngest Old Man' Picks APC N10m House Of Reps Expression Of Intere - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Entertainer 'youngest Old Man' Picks APC N10m House Of Reps Expression Of Intere (43128 Views)

Roland Igbadumhe 'Youngest Old Man' Joins House Of Representatives Race / Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) / Shina Peller Picks APC Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entertainer 'youngest Old Man' Picks APC N10m House Of Reps Expression Of Intere by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:55pm On May 10, 2022
Money laundering through so called buying forms, why is no one asking these thieves where their 100 million or 10 million naira comes from? undecided
Re: Entertainer 'youngest Old Man' Picks APC N10m House Of Reps Expression Of Intere by Candidlady: 10:00pm On May 10, 2022
Elmander1983:
With the huge sum APC is taking, they can do better rather than show us old tables

You want the table to be gold plated ko undecided
Re: Entertainer 'youngest Old Man' Picks APC N10m House Of Reps Expression Of Intere by Elmander1983(m): 10:08pm On May 10, 2022
Mustn't be. What they have there isn't befitting
Candidlady:

You want the table to be gold plated ko undecided
Re: Entertainer 'youngest Old Man' Picks APC N10m House Of Reps Expression Of Intere by EhisChelsea1(m): 10:20pm On May 10, 2022
StoriesUpdate:
Entertainer 'Youngest Old Man' Picks APC N10m House of Reps Expression Of Interest Form

A popular comedian and Entertainment Practitioner Roland Igbadumhe, better known as Youngest Old Man has picked his N10m expression of interest and nomination forms to contest for House of Representatives on the platform of All Progressives Congress APC.

He is in the race to represent the good people of Etsako Federal Constituency of Edo state.

He was accompanied by loyalists and supporters to the International Conference Centre Abuja, venue of the sale of forms.

Youngest Old Man who is said to be the youngest aspirant in Edo State APC is a popular face in the entertainment industry.

He was a senior special adviser on Entertainment to the Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole, a position he capitalised on to attract development projects to his Ward 9, comprising Imiegba, Itsukwi and Imiakebu communities.

He is anchoring his campaign on accessibility, fair representation, health care & education, women and youth empowerment, care and welfare for the aged.

Though this is not the first time he is making attempts to represent his people, he insists he is more determined now.

In 2019, he was the candidate of the Social Democratic Party, SDP, but lost his bid to represent the Etsako East constituency following the declaration of Kingsley Ugabi of the All Progressives Congress, APC winner of the election.

Born to the late James Ebui Igbadume, a school principal and an alumnus of the University of Ibadan, Roland started off as a comedian at the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State, providing top-notch entertainment on campus and neighbouring communities...

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/entertainer-youngest-old-man-picks-apc-n10m-house-of-reps-expression-of-interest-form/

His is a story of grace, persistence and determination. I remember in 2004/05 when he was trying to gain admission into AAU. He would come to the pavilion to watch our drama rehearsals, and participate if possible, even when he wasn’t yet a student. He wanted to know everything. He was so determined, passionate and eager to learn. Though an upcoming comedian then and quite popular, he was extremely humble and friendly.

Wasn’t surprised when I saw him in government house during Oshiomhole’s tenure. God has a way of lifting determined and focused persons with humble beginning. I wish him well in his political pursuit. Don’t know about him now, but the Youngest Old Man I knew way back in AAU is a good guy with a selfless heart
Re: Entertainer 'youngest Old Man' Picks APC N10m House Of Reps Expression Of Intere by juman(m): 10:24pm On May 10, 2022
Good luck to him.
Coming out to contest in an election is not a joke.
Re: Entertainer 'youngest Old Man' Picks APC N10m House Of Reps Expression Of Intere by paduzman: 10:32pm On May 10, 2022
Las las election in Nigeria is all about your money o
Re: Entertainer 'youngest Old Man' Picks APC N10m House Of Reps Expression Of Intere by davit: 10:40pm On May 10, 2022
Youngest aspirant wey no get age? Vanguard!
Re: Entertainer 'youngest Old Man' Picks APC N10m House Of Reps Expression Of Intere by LOVEGINO(m): 10:47pm On May 10, 2022
Malori:
Politics is the only way to hit the jackpot in Nigeria
sweet money. Its our resources. Lets enjoy it while it last.
Re: Entertainer 'youngest Old Man' Picks APC N10m House Of Reps Expression Of Intere by Perfectbeing(m): 10:53pm On May 10, 2022
Countries should steer clear from giving comedians power. See what a comedian is doing to Ukraine
Re: Entertainer 'youngest Old Man' Picks APC N10m House Of Reps Expression Of Intere by Toyindiva(f): 10:58pm On May 10, 2022
Why he kon resemble obesere like this���������������
Re: Entertainer 'youngest Old Man' Picks APC N10m House Of Reps Expression Of Intere by benzems(m): 11:05pm On May 10, 2022
This guy here wants to buy form too.

1 Like

Re: Entertainer 'youngest Old Man' Picks APC N10m House Of Reps Expression Of Intere by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:21pm On May 10, 2022
Nigeria politics now open for all to contest. Orisirisi
Re: Entertainer 'youngest Old Man' Picks APC N10m House Of Reps Expression Of Intere by harmony75: 12:18am On May 11, 2022
No go there dey shine teeth o represent your people fight for your people this is not comedy! All the best!
Re: Entertainer 'youngest Old Man' Picks APC N10m House Of Reps Expression Of Intere by PVC2019(f): 1:28am On May 11, 2022
He’s jackpot ultimate search has just begun…. I wish him luck in his search for the national cake
Re: Entertainer 'youngest Old Man' Picks APC N10m House Of Reps Expression Of Intere by Yankee101: 2:01am On May 11, 2022
Politics has become a business instead of service
Re: Entertainer 'youngest Old Man' Picks APC N10m House Of Reps Expression Of Intere by nijanigga: 5:14am On May 11, 2022
Is there no primaries for them ?
Re: Entertainer 'youngest Old Man' Picks APC N10m House Of Reps Expression Of Intere by Mummymahdi(f): 5:58am On May 11, 2022
Emerald04:
Na comedy give am 10m e take purchase the form? Ha ok oh cheesy This life I don already plan my life.
Either I JP to Germany next year or I join APC
Even if na secretariat gatekeeper position dem give me. I go collect am.

wise decision , only for nigerians
Re: Entertainer 'youngest Old Man' Picks APC N10m House Of Reps Expression Of Intere by 1876ss: 7:19am On May 11, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Go and destroy pdp man grin
[/s]
Re: Entertainer 'youngest Old Man' Picks APC N10m House Of Reps Expression Of Intere by VirileNelly2420: 8:11am On May 11, 2022
Emerald04:
Na comedy give am 10m e take purchase the form? Ha ok oh cheesy This life I don already plan my life.
Either I JP to Germany next year or I join APC
Even if na secretariat gatekeeper position dem give me. I go collect am.

Certainly u didn't read the post....
Re: Entertainer 'youngest Old Man' Picks APC N10m House Of Reps Expression Of Intere by Allisgud: 8:25am On May 11, 2022
If only people can see through politician's hearts 90% see contesting for a position as a mean amarss wealth
Re: Entertainer 'youngest Old Man' Picks APC N10m House Of Reps Expression Of Intere by ford101: 9:04am On May 11, 2022
EhisChelsea1:

His is a story of grace, persistence and determination. I remember in 2004/05 when he was trying to gain admission into AAU. He would come to the pavilion to watch our drama rehearsals, and participate if possible, even when he wasn’t yet a student. He wanted to know everything. He was so determined, passionate and eager to learn. Though an upcoming comedian then and quite popular, he was extremely humble and friendly.

Wasn’t surprised when I saw him in government house during Oshiomhole’s tenure. God has a way of lifting determined and focused persons with humble beginning. I wish him well in his political pursuit. Don’t know about him now, but the Youngest Old Man I knew way back in AAU is a good guy with a selfless heart
I once worked in a hotel in abuja we're he do stay.yes he is very very friendly.but he doesn't have money as such cos he do own and keep paying from hand to hand.he is very very very friendly.even an introvat like me can be friends with him.i didn't no till today that he is a comedian I thought he was only a womaniser.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud / Hilda Baci: Shehu Sani Teases President Buhari / Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.