Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Inuwa Kari: Getting Tinubu APC Ticket Is Payback For His Work - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inuwa Kari: Getting Tinubu APC Ticket Is Payback For His Work (11596 Views)

The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) / Text Message On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Fake - Tinubu Campaign Organization / President Buhari Wears Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Attires As He Accepts APC Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inuwa Kari: Getting Tinubu APC Ticket Is Payback For His Work by pinkPUSSY(f): 10:29pm On May 10, 2022
Former Governor of Lagos State, Bola Tinubu, has begged delegates from Gombe State to support his aspiration to become president of Nigeria.

Tinubu made the plea on Tuesday, during a consultative meeting with delegates, where he lamented the current challenges of the country.

Tinubu said, “Today is the day I have come to ask for your support to be president of Nigeria. You can put me there with your voters.

“I believe in myself, I’m confident, capable, intelligent, courageous, brave, determined, and the government is not a joke. In the coming delegate election. Choose wisely, choose me, I beg you ooo.”

The All Progressives Congress chieftain said he would tackle insecurity head on, stressing that his government would develop contemporary measures in ridding the country of criminality.

He revealed that they have the power to consolidate his quest to the number one position of Nigeria, adding that he has the capacity to reposition the country.

“We have an opportunity to change Nigeria, I guarantee we will change Nigeria. The change in Lagos is just beginning, the change that made Lagos the richest state in Africa now. We will collaborate with all the states of the federation,” he added.

On his part, Chief of Staff to Gombe State Governor, Inuwa Kari, said it is pay back time, revealing that Tinubu has worked assiduously for the growth of the APC.

Kari, who doubles as state coordinator of Asiwaju movement 2023 in Gombe, added that people should rally round the national leader towards realising his aspiration.

He said, “We know what we did to put the party together. Through this great man, we are at the Villa, and we are in charge of the government in Gombe.”

https://punchng.com/tinubu-begs-gombe-apc-delegates-for-votes-ahead-of-primary/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1652211122

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inuwa Kari: Getting Tinubu APC Ticket Is Payback For His Work by pinkPUSSY(f): 10:30pm On May 10, 2022
Someone that has confidence and boasted that he won't only win, but will rule for eight years and will determine his successor should not beg for anything, he should just give a command and Such command must be obeyed..

Oh, I forgot that people he never expected have joined the race to chalange him hence the begging cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy.

Modified: I don't know why mod is changing the title of the thread undecided

288 Likes 54 Shares

Re: Inuwa Kari: Getting Tinubu APC Ticket Is Payback For His Work by God1000(m): 10:36pm On May 10, 2022
He's a desperado

191 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Inuwa Kari: Getting Tinubu APC Ticket Is Payback For His Work by colorsofrainbow: 10:43pm On May 10, 2022
I know why I'm laughing grin

191 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Inuwa Kari: Getting Tinubu APC Ticket Is Payback For His Work by doggedfighter(f): 10:46pm On May 10, 2022
grin grin grin

Please ke ?

I thought he said he's said nobody can stop him.

9 Likes

Re: Inuwa Kari: Getting Tinubu APC Ticket Is Payback For His Work by tit(f): 10:46pm On May 10, 2022
I hope he give them dollars.
You can't just get the job by blackmail

9 Likes

Re: Inuwa Kari: Getting Tinubu APC Ticket Is Payback For His Work by Tolupe: 10:50pm On May 10, 2022
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Inuwa Kari: Getting Tinubu APC Ticket Is Payback For His Work by AntiBMC(m): 10:55pm On May 10, 2022
Haah! cheesy He has not started crying yet ... this is just the beginning.

9 Likes

Re: Inuwa Kari: Getting Tinubu APC Ticket Is Payback For His Work by Validated: 10:57pm On May 10, 2022
Bubu just dey laugh

9 Likes

Re: Inuwa Kari: Getting Tinubu APC Ticket Is Payback For His Work by Unzerious: 11:00pm On May 10, 2022
More Tears to his Eyes grin

#Meffy2023

3 Likes

Re: Inuwa Kari: Getting Tinubu APC Ticket Is Payback For His Work by MrMcJay(m): 4:48am On May 11, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Someone that has confidence and boasted that he won't only win, but will rule for eight years and will determine his successor should not beg for anything, he should just give a command and Such command must be obeyed..

Oh, I forgot that people he never expected have joined the race to chalange him hence the begging cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

Please sir, subtitle your English into English.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inuwa Kari: Getting Tinubu APC Ticket Is Payback For His Work by Mooh247: 4:51am On May 11, 2022
cool

Jagaban 2023

Endorsement keeps coming in for a trusted Yoruba man, a leader with passion and love for all nigerians

The man who fought hard under dictatorship to give us new democracy while mkpuru Mniri miscreants and their leaders were asslicking Abacha's booty like they are licking Atiku's anus now

Shameless people all run to Lagos to enjoy infrastructure built by Tinubu and his men, yet come online as wicked sentimental Africans to castigate the man that gave them what their state Governors never gave them since 1999

191 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Inuwa Kari: Getting Tinubu APC Ticket Is Payback For His Work by MrMcJay(m): 4:52am On May 11, 2022
There is a difference between Candidates, Aspirants, Contestants and Form Buyers.

4 Likes

Re: Inuwa Kari: Getting Tinubu APC Ticket Is Payback For His Work by MrMcJay(m): 4:52am On May 11, 2022
Faithfilled25:
Because it's his birthright? So the Presidency of Nigeria is now being used to compensate people.

The law of sowing and reaping is a natural law. Happens everywhere, not just in politics.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inuwa Kari: Getting Tinubu APC Ticket Is Payback For His Work by Mooh247: 4:52am On May 11, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Oh, I forgot that people he never expected have joined the race to chalange him hence the begging cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

Peter Obi would never be Nigerian President or Vice President except he goes back to Ojuckwu's APGA and ask for forgiveness

Your campaign of Mkuru Nmiri hate on Jagaban the Yoruba leader, and APC National leader is a waste of time

Know this and know peace

179 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inuwa Kari: Getting Tinubu APC Ticket Is Payback For His Work by TinubuGoQuench(f): 4:53am On May 11, 2022
Useless criminal. Thief!!! If you want to identify a chronic idiot, just look for any supporter of Tinubu. They are epitome of foolishness.

This criminal drug addict has nothing useful to offer Nigeria. The ones screaming jagaban are fighting for their stomach. 30k amala and ewedu things

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inuwa Kari: Getting Tinubu APC Ticket Is Payback For His Work by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:55am On May 11, 2022
Hmmmmmmm , this is deep!
Words of a Wise Man.

As seen somewhere on cyberspace.....

SIWAJU: THE MAN WHO WILL BE PRESIDENT.

As we move closer to 2023 let me make it known and it is hereby made known that our leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu remains the most qualified , the most prepared, the most loved and the most of experienced all the candidates seeking the most exalted office in the land. His track records of landmark achievements, his commitment to the project Nigeria, his patriotism, his large heart, his generosity, his culture of building bridges across Nigeria and his character of thinking in terms of others put him far ahead of other contenders in the bid for the presidency of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Given the number of active persons and prominent Nigerians he has built, East, West, North and South from the 80s till date I do not think there is any Nigerian living or dead that can withstand his huge credentials in terms of anything if reality is to prevail.Through dint of hard work and commitment Asiwaju BAT has also built formidable friends across the world especially in Africa. Asiwaju also has interest in many successful businesses across Nigeria, Africa, even in Europe and America.

Asiwaju’s biggest investment is in humanity. For the avoidance of doubt let try to remember people he has built or touched in Nigeria:
HE OSINBAJO
HE FASHOLA
HE AMBODE
HE SANWO OLU
HE AREGBESOLA
HE AMOSUN
HE FAYEMI
HE AJIMOBI
HE OSHIOMHOLE
HE AKEREDOLU
Many Deputy Governors, Senators, HOR Members, Ministers, Speakers, House of Assembly Members, Commissioners, SAs, Heads of MDAs , LGA Chairmen, and many others time and space will not permit me to recall here. These are ASIWAJU’S wealth if you care to know. There are also unknown people and business magnates Asiwaju pushed to become multi billionaires in Lagos. When Lekki , Ibeju Lekki , Badore were a thick forest it was Asiwaju that encouraged some big time traders I know to go and Invest in property in those corridors. Today those who listened to him and invested wisely are all billionaires. You think they will forget? Mbanu! One of them told me he will never never forget Asiwaju. Today Asiwaju’s wealth comes from thousands of people he has touched one way or the other. Asiwaju’s wealth is measured from the number of people heaps built and touched including Engr Joe Igbokwe, the Agbalanze Nnewi.

WHAT MY LEADER ASIWAJU BAT TAUGHT ME

1. Asiwaji taught me the power of consistency.
2. Asiwaji taught me the power of loyalty .
3. Asiwaju taught me how to be patient.
4 Asiwaji taught me the power of giving.
5. Asiwaju taught me the power delayed gratification
6. Asiwaju taught me the power of building and training others
7. Asiwaju taught me the power of being a destiny helper.
8. Asiwaju taught me the power of grace.
9. Asiwaju taught me the power of love for humanity.
10. Asiwaju taught me the power of positive thinking.
11. Asiwaju taught me to be honest in small things as well as in big things.
12. Asiwaju taught me to think in terms of other people.
13. Asiwaju taught me how to build friendship
14. Asiwaju taught me how to walk to a destination
15: Asiwaju taught me how to reward loyalists.

WHY I FOLLOW ASIWAJU BAT

I follow ASIWAJU because he knows where he is going
I follow ASIWAJU because he cares
I follow ASIWAJU because he is dependable
I follow ASIWAJU because he can be trusted
I follow ASIWAJU because he stands for something.

Asiwaju BAT remains an asset to Nigeria , a great man with the keys to unlock more potentials for Nigeria and Nigerians. I pray that Nigerians will not allow this huge brain to waste away. People like Asiwaju BAT comes once in awhile . Let us grab this great man with great ideas now to add more values Nigeria.

Engr Joe Igbokwe

SA DRAINAGE LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Inuwa Kari: Getting Tinubu APC Ticket Is Payback For His Work by xynerise: 4:56am On May 11, 2022
The future of over 200million people is being used to compensate one man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inuwa Kari: Getting Tinubu APC Ticket Is Payback For His Work by PrinceOfLagos: 4:57am On May 11, 2022
Why is he begging ?

I thought he's jagaban grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inuwa Kari: Getting Tinubu APC Ticket Is Payback For His Work by Mrmanability: 4:57am On May 11, 2022
Tinubu is already a weak man.. why can't Nigerians catch sense.. we need digital, vibrant, smart, and younger person as our president now.. some one who can respond promptly to our immediate issue at hand. Nigerians forget easily about the whole senerio that toot part during d endsars era.. we are in a digital world now come on.. President can come out from any where provided he can deliver to Nigerians.. not sluggish, old and corrupt men who only remember to be good during campaign period.. who never see the bad governance and speak out all these while.. Nigerians need to wake up.. we are bigger to settle for all these old fools.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inuwa Kari: Getting Tinubu APC Ticket Is Payback For His Work by Terrence99: 4:59am On May 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Why is he begging ?

I thought he's jagaban grin cheesy

You don't just go to a place and command people there to vote for you. Oh, I nearly forgot. You're an ipob, you don't understand how politics works.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inuwa Kari: Getting Tinubu APC Ticket Is Payback For His Work by CEPHAS101: 5:00am On May 11, 2022
Re: Inuwa Kari: Getting Tinubu APC Ticket Is Payback For His Work by TinubuGoQuench(f): 5:03am On May 11, 2022
post=112714683:
Hmmmmmmm , this is deep!

Words of a Wise Man.

SHUT UP!!!

YOU KNOW NOTHING

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inuwa Kari: Getting Tinubu APC Ticket Is Payback For His Work by Mrmanability: 5:03am On May 11, 2022
Set all ur ethnical bigotry aside and choose a better leaders for Nigerians for the betterment of our great nation.. am not a PDP man nor APC.. and all these social media parameters go get ur PVC and lend ur voice there.
Re: Inuwa Kari: Getting Tinubu APC Ticket Is Payback For His Work by Terrence99: 5:03am On May 11, 2022
Mrmanability:
Tinubu is already a weak man.. why can't Nigerians catch sense.. we need digital, vibrant, smart, and younger person as our president now.. some one who can respond promptly to our immediate issue on hand. Nigerians forget easily about the who senerio and demands made during d endsars era.. we are in a digital world now come on..

Mr Senerio, go and tell your father at home to catch sense. You can't spell properly, your punctuations are in shambles, but you think you are in a position to advice others. Present your young person let us weigh him against Tinubu and see. Tinubu was an Auditor and the Treasurer in Mobil, what have you achieved with your life?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inuwa Kari: Getting Tinubu APC Ticket Is Payback For His Work by Mrmanability: 5:03am On May 11, 2022
Set all ur ethnical bigotry aside and choose a better leaders for Nigerians for the betterment of our great nation.. am not a PDP man nor APC.. and all these social media parameters go get ur PVC and lend ur voice their
Re: Inuwa Kari: Getting Tinubu APC Ticket Is Payback For His Work by Jaysleeves(m): 5:04am On May 11, 2022
MrMcJay:

The law of sowing and reaping is a natural law. Happens everywhere, not just in politics.
You joking right , this mentality of entitlement and sediments is what is dragging us around same group of leaders in Nigeria.
I see nothing Tinubu can offer , Nigerians we seem to forget this man campaigned heavily for buhari, promising all sought of nonsense .
This same man was mute when fulani herdsmen were on rampage at the southwest, this same man has been know for playing dirty politics. I am not against him as a person but please Nigerians we forget in a hurry , Tinubu can not do better than buhari .. know this and know peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inuwa Kari: Getting Tinubu APC Ticket Is Payback For His Work by ovie8200: 5:06am On May 11, 2022
You can reward him with an APC ticket for working hard for APC but Nigeria will not vote for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inuwa Kari: Getting Tinubu APC Ticket Is Payback For His Work by Jaysleeves(m): 5:09am On May 11, 2022
Terrence99:

Mr Senerio, go and tell your father at home to catch sense. You can't spell properly, your punctuations are in shambles, but you think you are in a position to advice others. Present your young person let us weigh him against Tinubu and see. Tinubu was an Auditor and the Treasurer in Mobil, what have you achieved with your life?
You have every right to vote whom you deem fit for president , but be mature in your response. While Tinubu is your favorite for reasons known to you. Kindly allow others express their views and don't insult people ..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inuwa Kari: Getting Tinubu APC Ticket Is Payback For His Work by Mooh247: 5:10am On May 11, 2022
Jaysleeves:
You joking right , this mentality of entitlement and sediments is what is dragging us around same group of leaders in Nigeria.
I see nothing Tinubu can offer , Nigerians we seem to forget this man campaigned heavily for buhari, promising all sought of nonsense .
This same man was mute when fulani herdsmen were on rampage at the southwest, this same man has been know for playing dirty politics. I am not against him as a person but please Nigerians we forget in a hurry , Tinubu can not do better than buhari .. know this and know peace.

Yet Lagos all of you run to Lagos that was built by him.... All most every working state agencies were started by him

GPD, IGR, FDI, HDI talk about any indexes non in economics Tinubu's Lagos beats most state

May God Almighty save Nigerians from evil minded hypocrisy and sentiment

Mention anyone in Politics that spent more resources to get us democracy through NADECO under Abacha after Tinubu and Abacha, you have democracy now you demonize the man that fought for it, calling him sick

162 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inuwa Kari: Getting Tinubu APC Ticket Is Payback For His Work by Terrence99: 5:10am On May 11, 2022
Jaysleeves:
You have every right to vote whom you deem fit for president , but be mature in your response. While Tinubu is your favorite for reasons known to you. Kindly allow others express their views and don't insult people ..

He insulted others for supporting Tinubu and I responded to him in equal measure.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Police Remodels Gender-Based Violence Centre. / Atiku Abubakar On Child Marriage / Car Bomb Explosion Kills 6 In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.