Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,863 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Tinubu: I’ll Address Hunger, Ensure Shared Prosperity For Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I’ll Address Hunger, Ensure Shared Prosperity For Nigerians (622 Views)

Tell Your Husband To Address Hunger, Insecurity - Emir Of Kano To Remi Tinubu / 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah / Rivers 2023: APC Will Address Hunger, Poverty - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: I’ll Address Hunger, Ensure Shared Prosperity For Nigerians by Azeemokoya: 10:55pm On May 10, 2022
APC presidential aspirant Bola Tinubu has assured the people of Gombe State that he will curb hunger and ensure shared prosperity in the country if elected President of Nigeria in 2023.

Tinubu said this in Gombe on Tuesday when he paid homage to the Emir of Gombe, Alhaji Abubakar Shehu-Abubakar III.

Tinubu was in Gombe to meet All Progressives Congress (APC ) members and party delegates preparatory to the forthcoming party’s primary election.

He stated that he would work together with successful governors and all stakeholders to make things better for the country.

“If elected as the President of Nigeria and Insha Allah I will be, I will work with the successful governors to make things better.

“We will work and banish hunger, we will work and reset Nigeria’s prosperity so that all of us will enjoy the reward of our labour in this country.”

He said he was at the Emir’s palace to ask for prayers and seek his blessings so that his dream would be actualised.

“I am here to pay my respect before I meet with the delegates and our party members ,” he said.

Earlier in his welcome speech, Gov Inuwa Yahaya said the prominent leader came to seek the delegates’ support preparatory to the party’s primaries.

“No need for further introduction, he is a politician per excellence and leader by example.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/tinubu-ill-address-hunger-ensure-shared-prosperity-for-nigerians/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’ll Address Hunger, Ensure Shared Prosperity For Nigerians by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 10, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu: I’ll Address Hunger, Ensure Shared Prosperity For Nigerians by God1000(m): 10:56pm On May 10, 2022
Empty promises

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I’ll Address Hunger, Ensure Shared Prosperity For Nigerians by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:57pm On May 10, 2022
Vote Tinubu and fifty million youths will be conscripted into the army and given agbado with cassava to eat, use your heads cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’ll Address Hunger, Ensure Shared Prosperity For Nigerians by Tolupe: 11:01pm On May 10, 2022
This is the very reason for the growing hunger in the Land. Guys behold the real source of your deprivation

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I’ll Address Hunger, Ensure Shared Prosperity For Nigerians by Tinubuadvocate: 11:03pm On May 10, 2022
He meant it.
God1000:
Empty promises
Re: Tinubu: I’ll Address Hunger, Ensure Shared Prosperity For Nigerians by Great2017: 11:04pm On May 10, 2022
Have you done that in Lagos?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’ll Address Hunger, Ensure Shared Prosperity For Nigerians by Treasure17(m): 11:39pm On May 10, 2022
This man is desperate and we are still swimming in the ocean of hopelessness with the last person who portraited this kind of attitude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’ll Address Hunger, Ensure Shared Prosperity For Nigerians by Gozac: 11:40pm On May 10, 2022
This man never want go rest?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’ll Address Hunger, Ensure Shared Prosperity For Nigerians by Nobody: 12:05am On May 11, 2022
Azeemokoya:
APC presidential aspirant Bola Tinubu has assured the people of Gombe State that he will curb hunger and ensure shared prosperity in the country if elected President of Nigeria in 2023.

Tinubu said this in Gombe on Tuesday when he paid homage to the Emir of Gombe, Alhaji Abubakar Shehu-Abubakar III.

Tinubu was in Gombe to meet All Progressives Congress (APC ) members and party delegates preparatory to the forthcoming party’s primary election.

He stated that he would work together with successful governors and all stakeholders to make things better for the country.

“If elected as the President of Nigeria and Insha Allah I will be, I will work with the successful governors to make things better.

“We will work and banish hunger, we will work and reset Nigeria’s prosperity so that all of us will enjoy the reward of our labour in this country.”

He said he was at the Emir’s palace to ask for prayers and seek his blessings so that his dream would be actualised.

“I am here to pay my respect before I meet with the delegates and our party members ,” he said.

Earlier in his welcome speech, Gov Inuwa Yahaya said the prominent leader came to seek the delegates’ support preparatory to the party’s primaries.

“No need for further introduction, he is a politician per excellence and leader by example.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/tinubu-ill-address-hunger-ensure-shared-prosperity-for-nigerians/

Ok come and tell us how and i will floor u here on nairaland.
Send your best rep.
And Pls no larping!
Re: Tinubu: I’ll Address Hunger, Ensure Shared Prosperity For Nigerians by Nobody: 12:24am On May 11, 2022
Shared prosperity eh?

Lagosians, z'at true?
Re: Tinubu: I’ll Address Hunger, Ensure Shared Prosperity For Nigerians by BlackBaron: 12:32am On May 11, 2022
You mean like the one where he ring fences the wealth of a region, misappropriates it and shares the rest with cronies.

Many of the youths whose destiny he's robbed are working in servitude as Oluomo's foot soldiers or robbing Lagosians in traffic everyday.
Re: Tinubu: I’ll Address Hunger, Ensure Shared Prosperity For Nigerians by PVC2019(f): 12:43am On May 11, 2022
That’s after Buhari and his cabal finish addressing you
Re: Tinubu: I’ll Address Hunger, Ensure Shared Prosperity For Nigerians by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:34am On May 11, 2022
PVC2019:
That’s after Buhari and his cabal finish addressing you

They are already dealing with him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’ll Address Hunger, Ensure Shared Prosperity For Nigerians by PVC2019(f): 1:38am On May 11, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

They are already dealing with him.

grin grin grin Lower your voice comrade

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I’ll Address Hunger, Ensure Shared Prosperity For Nigerians by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:51am On May 11, 2022
PVC2019:

grin grin grin Lower your voice comrade

Wait is that you at your profile ?? shocked
Re: Tinubu: I’ll Address Hunger, Ensure Shared Prosperity For Nigerians by PVC2019(f): 1:59am On May 11, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Wait is that you at your profile ?? shocked

Wait, is this Vladimir Putin of Russia grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu: I’ll Address Hunger, Ensure Shared Prosperity For Nigerians by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:02am On May 11, 2022
PVC2019:

Wait, is this Vladimir Putin of Russia grin grin grin

Lol. I’m just a huge fan of Putin. I dey Lagos lol

Now back to your question. U never answer. wink
Re: Tinubu: I’ll Address Hunger, Ensure Shared Prosperity For Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:50am On May 11, 2022
God bless Nigeria.

As seen somewhere on cyberspace.....

SIWAJU: THE MAN WHO WILL BE PRESIDENT.

As we move closer to 2023 let me make it known and it is hereby made known that our leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu remains the most qualified , the most prepared, the most loved and the most of experienced all the candidates seeking the most exalted office in the land. His track records of landmark achievements, his commitment to the project Nigeria, his patriotism, his large heart, his generosity, his culture of building bridges across Nigeria and his character of thinking in terms of others put him far ahead of other contenders in the bid for the presidency of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Given the number of active persons and prominent Nigerians he has built, East, West, North and South from the 80s till date I do not think there is any Nigerian living or dead that can withstand his huge credentials in terms of anything if reality is to prevail.Through dint of hard work and commitment Asiwaju BAT has also built formidable friends across the world especially in Africa. Asiwaju also has interest in many successful businesses across Nigeria, Africa, even in Europe and America.

Asiwaju’s biggest investment is in humanity. For the avoidance of doubt let try to remember people he has built or touched in Nigeria:
HE OSINBAJO
HE FASHOLA
HE AMBODE
HE SANWO OLU
HE AREGBESOLA
HE AMOSUN
HE FAYEMI
HE AJIMOBI
HE OSHIOMHOLE
HE AKEREDOLU
Many Deputy Governors, Senators, HOR Members, Ministers, Speakers, House of Assembly Members, Commissioners, SAs, Heads of MDAs , LGA Chairmen, and many others time and space will not permit me to recall here. These are ASIWAJU’S wealth if you care to know. There are also unknown people and business magnates Asiwaju pushed to become multi billionaires in Lagos. When Lekki , Ibeju Lekki , Badore were a thick forest it was Asiwaju that encouraged some big time traders I know to go and Invest in property in those corridors. Today those who listened to him and invested wisely are all billionaires. You think they will forget? Mbanu! One of them told me he will never never forget Asiwaju. Today Asiwaju’s wealth comes from thousands of people he has touched one way or the other. Asiwaju’s wealth is measured from the number of people heaps built and touched including Engr Joe Igbokwe, the Agbalanze Nnewi.

WHAT MY LEADER ASIWAJU BAT TAUGHT ME

1. Asiwaji taught me the power of consistency.
2. Asiwaji taught me the power of loyalty .
3. Asiwaju taught me how to be patient.
4 Asiwaji taught me the power of giving.
5. Asiwaju taught me the power delayed gratification
6. Asiwaju taught me the power of building and training others
7. Asiwaju taught me the power of being a destiny helper.
8. Asiwaju taught me the power of grace.
9. Asiwaju taught me the power of love for humanity.
10. Asiwaju taught me the power of positive thinking.
11. Asiwaju taught me to be honest in small things as well as in big things.
12. Asiwaju taught me to think in terms of other people.
13. Asiwaju taught me how to build friendship
14. Asiwaju taught me how to walk to a destination
15: Asiwaju taught me how to reward loyalists.

WHY I FOLLOW ASIWAJU BAT

I follow ASIWAJU because he knows where he is going
I follow ASIWAJU because he cares
I follow ASIWAJU because he is dependable
I follow ASIWAJU because he can be trusted
I follow ASIWAJU because he stands for something.

Asiwaju BAT remains an asset to Nigeria , a great man with the keys to unlock more potentials for Nigeria and Nigerians. I pray that Nigerians will not allow this huge brain to waste away. People like Asiwaju BAT comes once in awhile . Let us grab this great man with great ideas now to add more values Nigeria.

Engr Joe Igbokwe

SA DRAINAGE LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I’ll Address Hunger, Ensure Shared Prosperity For Nigerians by F117nighthawk: 6:05am On May 11, 2022
Na so buhari take fool and deceive gullible, ignorant and docile Nigerians, this one too has come with their lies, deceit and cunning speeches, this man tinubu will be worst than buhari, the signs are all glaring and obvious, I do not think he is in good shape health wise to handle the rigors of office of president, this will be another waste of Nigeria resources on medical tourism, we should learn from buhari's experience,Nigerians shine una eyes ooo

1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’ll Address Hunger, Ensure Shared Prosperity For Nigerians by Godjone(m): 6:09am On May 11, 2022
The best tinubu can do is to spread hunger and starvation. If Nigerians want to survive, they should reject asiwaju the purveyor of hardship but if suffer never tire una, then continue and vote him. Buhari's regime will be a child's play compare to the tribulations this criminal jagaban will unleash on the country
Re: Tinubu: I’ll Address Hunger, Ensure Shared Prosperity For Nigerians by Cholls(m): 7:23am On May 11, 2022
God1000:
Empty promises
My brother for food the man is right
Re: Tinubu: I’ll Address Hunger, Ensure Shared Prosperity For Nigerians by orikoku: 7:27am On May 11, 2022
Our mumu no too much!
Re: Tinubu: I’ll Address Hunger, Ensure Shared Prosperity For Nigerians by 1876sxx: 7:29am On May 11, 2022
[s]
post=112715212:
God bless Nigeria.

As seen somewhere on cyberspace.....

SIWAJU: THE MAN WHO WILL BE PRESIDENT.

As we move closer to 2023 let me make it known and it is hereby made known that our leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu remains the most qualified , the most prepared, the most loved and the most of experienced all the candidates seeking the most exalted office in the land. His track records of landmark achievements, his commitment to the project Nigeria, his patriotism, his large heart, his generosity, his culture of building bridges across Nigeria and his character of thinking in terms of others put him far ahead of other contenders in the bid for the presidency of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Given the number of active persons and prominent Nigerians he has built, East, West, North and South from the 80s till date I do not think there is any Nigerian living or dead that can withstand his huge credentials in terms of anything if reality is to prevail.Through dint of hard work and commitment Asiwaju BAT has also built formidable friends across the world especially in Africa. Asiwaju also has interest in many successful businesses across Nigeria, Africa, even in Europe and America.

Asiwaju’s biggest investment is in humanity. For the avoidance of doubt let try to remember people he has built or touched in Nigeria:
HE OSINBAJO
HE FASHOLA
HE AMBODE
HE SANWO OLU
HE AREGBESOLA
HE AMOSUN
HE FAYEMI
HE AJIMOBI
HE OSHIOMHOLE
HE AKEREDOLU
Many Deputy Governors, Senators, HOR Members, Ministers, Speakers, House of Assembly Members, Commissioners, SAs, Heads of MDAs , LGA Chairmen, and many others time and space will not permit me to recall here. These are ASIWAJU’S wealth if you care to know. There are also unknown people and business magnates Asiwaju pushed to become multi billionaires in Lagos. When Lekki , Ibeju Lekki , Badore were a thick forest it was Asiwaju that encouraged some big time traders I know to go and Invest in property in those corridors. Today those who listened to him and invested wisely are all billionaires. You think they will forget? Mbanu! One of them told me he will never never forget Asiwaju. Today Asiwaju’s wealth comes from thousands of people he has touched one way or the other. Asiwaju’s wealth is measured from the number of people heaps built and touched including Engr Joe Igbokwe, the Agbalanze Nnewi.

WHAT MY LEADER ASIWAJU BAT TAUGHT ME

1. Asiwaji taught me the power of consistency.
2. Asiwaji taught me the power of loyalty .
3. Asiwaju taught me how to be patient.
4 Asiwaji taught me the power of giving.
5. Asiwaju taught me the power delayed gratification
6. Asiwaju taught me the power of building and training others
7. Asiwaju taught me the power of being a destiny helper.
8. Asiwaju taught me the power of grace.
9. Asiwaju taught me the power of love for humanity.
10. Asiwaju taught me the power of positive thinking.
11. Asiwaju taught me to be honest in small things as well as in big things.
12. Asiwaju taught me to think in terms of other people.
13. Asiwaju taught me how to build friendship
14. Asiwaju taught me how to walk to a destination
15: Asiwaju taught me how to reward loyalists.

WHY I FOLLOW ASIWAJU BAT

I follow ASIWAJU because he knows where he is going
I follow ASIWAJU because he cares
I follow ASIWAJU because he is dependable
I follow ASIWAJU because he can be trusted
I follow ASIWAJU because he stands for something.

Asiwaju BAT remains an asset to Nigeria , a great man with the keys to unlock more potentials for Nigeria and Nigerians. I pray that Nigerians will not allow this huge brain to waste away. People like Asiwaju BAT comes once in awhile . Let us grab this great man with great ideas now to add more values Nigeria.

Engr Joe Igbokwe

SA DRAINAGE LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

. / BREAKING: APC Clears 13 Presidential Aspirants / My analysis For The General Election...who will win 2023 presidential election??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.