Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals (38677 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorists’ Supplier Escapes Detention With AK-47 Rifle, Grenades / Some Personnel Colluding With Criminals To Steal Crude Oil – Naval Chief / Yahaya Bello: I Won’t Bargain With Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Insecurity(m): 6:57am On May 11, 2022
My Life At Risk For Sharing Same Detention Facility With IPOB Members, Terrorists – Disgraced ‘Super Cop’, Kyari
Kyari disclosed this through his lawyer, Nureini Jimoh, while asking the Federal High Court in Abuja to review his bail application initially rejected.

Suspended Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP) Abba Kyari says he is not safe being in detention with members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and Eastern Security Network (ESN), who he described as criminals.

Kyari disclosed this through his lawyer, Nureini Jimoh, while asking the Federal High Court in Abuja to review his bail application initially rejected.

According to the documents which contained details of the suspended police officer’s argument, his life is at risk for sharing the same correctional facility with criminals that he put in jail, including IPOB/ESN members and terrorists.

“At the centre, the applicants who were head and deputy head of the Intelligence Response Team of the Nigeria Police Force met stiff resistance, attack and open threats to the lives of the applicants by series head (sic) of criminal gang that they had busted.

“There is no correctional centre that the criminals that have been arrested by the IRT under the headship of the applicant in furtherance of their constitutional and statutory duties as police officers cannot be found and there is a high likelihood of threat to the lives of the applicants.”

This is not the first time Kyari would be attacking IPOB over his travails.

He had while appearing before a probe panel led by Joseph Egbunike, the late Deputy Inspector-General of Police (DIG), claimed the group and its security wing, ESN, were after him due to the onslaught launched against them in the South-East.

The Abuja court had in March ordered that Kyari be remanded at Kuje correctional centre pending the conclusion of his trial.

He was arrested by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) on February 12 and was arraigned on March 7 over allegations of drug trafficking.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/10/my-life-risk-sharing-same-detention-facility-ipob-members-terrorists-%E2%80%93-disgraced-%E2%80%98super

6 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by MadamVanessa(f): 6:58am On May 11, 2022
shocked

This idiotic usêlèss tailor cum drug peddler is shameless. What even give a nonêntity like him voice to speak upon all his numerous crimes that he committed.

Those you called criminals should be the one scared of a bigger criminal like you. Shameless fool. God punish you.

493 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Tonypens48(m): 6:59am On May 11, 2022
Lol, see who is wailing...let him drink from the wine he served grin grin
He will only make a fool of himself if he continues to wail. Breakfast served this early morning grin

Kindly check my signature for your writing services in your assignments, Projects, Advertisements, Academic research, etc..

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:00am On May 11, 2022
Hehn. Did that drug baron who double as a fraudster just mention that he is not a criminal. undecided
As if those drugs he was dealing with don't transfer indirectly to either Ipob, ESN, Boko Haram and other criminals to fuel their criminality.
Same way he will cry that he doesn't want to be in the same cell with hushpuppy because hushpuppy is a criminal.

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Aufbauh(m): 7:02am On May 11, 2022
How does it concern us how criminals treat themselves when they reunite at a correctional center?...We are not preachers of love!

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Successionist(m): 7:02am On May 11, 2022
Korma is real, he has finally meet those he imprisoned illegal.. grin grin

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Nobody: 7:03am On May 11, 2022
REMEMBER THAT NOTHING LAST FOREVER NO MATTER HOW YOU CALM YOUR HARD MAN ONE DAY YOUR WATERLOW WILL SURELY SHOW UP,KINDLY JOIN OUR 1 MILLION MATCH FOR PETER OBI OF NIGERIA

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by missiret(f): 7:03am On May 11, 2022
Instead of him to be making cloths for them so that he can have peace, he is complaining

171 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by nkemoma(m): 7:03am On May 11, 2022
Haha hahaha..
We the poor masses are so scared of sharing our precious freedom with the world acclaimed number 1:

1. Tailor cum fashion designer extraodinaire

2. Drug Lord, second to Pablo Escobar

3. Kidnapper of Kidnappers

4. Murderer of Computer Whiz kids tagged as yahoo boys.

Comrade Kyari, be strong, we love you but we think it is better you serve the nation behind bars and in gen pop. We will ensure supply of your diabetic drugs and free access to your wife via conjugal visits.

Remember Comrade, you are loved.

Onye Ara.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Circuitlord(m): 7:04am On May 11, 2022
And you are not a criminal too
Karma is dangerous....
IPOB members in prison and Nigerian Army released 51000 bokoharam?
Ipob members shouldn't be there in the the first place.
Shey you get combat skill, super cop cheesy, them never mend you properly

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by GoldenJAT(m): 7:04am On May 11, 2022
He needs to be reminded that, he is one one of them now!!

10 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:04am On May 11, 2022
Has he forgotten that he is a criminal too?

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by sirjoggy(m): 7:04am On May 11, 2022
You are criminal too

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Racoon(m): 7:04am On May 11, 2022
grin As if Abba Kyari is not a drug or financial criminal.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by dadavivo: 7:04am On May 11, 2022
Imagine a hardened criminal is calling someone else criminals.

He should be dealt with in side that prison. Unless he chose to go to Zamfara or bornu prison, I don't think Ipob are there.

So he should choose his poison cos either way he still have to remain in prison

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Guyman02: 7:04am On May 11, 2022
Sharing detention with criminals, what are you now?
You are a bigger criminal who should be detained in an isolated dungeon.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Ezemarcel(m): 7:04am On May 11, 2022
Oh! You want to be treated differently?..

If our systems in Nigeria is working then you are supposed to be killed since and your body given to vultures..idiot ..

How I wish Evans will put stick in your anus .... anuofia

11 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Iseoluwani: 7:05am On May 11, 2022
Isn't the guy not a criminal

8 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:05am On May 11, 2022
Abba is a goner......
What a shame!

The indictment/revelation of the involvement of Abba Kyari, the head of Nigeria's Intelligence Response Unit as a receiver of proceeds of international fraud popularly known as Yahoo Yahoo is worrisome and highly dents the image of our police and entire security architecture.
We do feel he has a case to answer,
He should come out to quickly clear his name if he is not guilty.
Cos what kinda play is a dog playing with a Lion?(Yoruba Proverbs by Sisi Yewande of @.)

And surely this won't be the first or the last names to be mentioned in this fraudulent case,
More case will definitely emerge in coming days.
And for the ones that are saying it was HushBingo that mentioned/rat Abba out, nope, he wasn't the one, the FBI just did their job and got the alleged information.

As we always make known on this forum on a weekly basis,
That all fraudsters stealing hardworking and innocent citizen's money through dubious means will never end well in life.
As we always point out that legit hustle is the way to a good life that will make you have peace of mind.
We always preach it that Fraud will bring reproach to your family.

Abba Kyari we love you as a good cop.
We love you for bringing to an end the reign of all the bad guys in this nation, from the baddest kidnapper in the history of Nigeria, to terrorists, to high end armed robbers and criminals,
Yes, we love and thank you all for all these good works,
But for this indictment and juxtaposition with fraud and drugs,
You will answer and pay for your crimes.
No hidden place for you supercop (sic) undecided

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by PennywysCares(m): 7:05am On May 11, 2022
grin

daring daddy person

A tailor per excellent

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Naijanascam: 7:05am On May 11, 2022
Afraid of woto woto from his colleagues

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by kingemaker(m): 7:05am On May 11, 2022
Stamp your authority there bro, you have all the clout you need to become a president there. grin

9 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by myrates: 7:05am On May 11, 2022
myrates:
[/quote][quote author=Insecurity post=112716256]My Life At Risk For Sharing Same Detention Facility With IPOB Members, Terrorists – Disgraced ‘Super Cop’, Kyari
Kyari disclosed this through his lawyer, Nureini Jimoh, while asking the Federal High Court in Abuja to review his bail application initially reject

https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/10/my-life-risk-sharing-same-detention-facility-ipob-members-terrorists-%E2%80%93-disgraced-%E2%80%98super
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Nobody: 7:05am On May 11, 2022
Good morning Kyari.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by ify01: 7:05am On May 11, 2022
Interesting
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by OlujobaSamuel: 7:06am On May 11, 2022
Hmmm, is he not aware that IPOB members were in our various prisons before he requested to be transferred to one, and not to be detained in a NDLEA facility.
Make he enjoy the prison like that, he fit even form boss sef for dem, beat 2oga kpatakpata and become the prison don. All inmates go respect you.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by mooremoney(m): 7:06am On May 11, 2022
He must have started taking the drugs that he sells. He doesn't know he is even worst than a criminal. Someone that kills people just to extort from them and get glory from stupid FG

6 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Leemekzy: 7:06am On May 11, 2022
story.
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by KingMack(m): 7:06am On May 11, 2022
You even get mouth to take yarn...if Na yanki prison Dem for don forget toothbrush for your neck

15 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Sheuns(m): 7:06am On May 11, 2022
Normal thing that would happen. Do you expect them to welcome you with open arms? You put them behind bars remember. Just man up and show them you’re a badass cop even in detention.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation / Atahiru Jega Addressed The Nigerian Senate On 18th February 2014 (Video) / Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.