Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,284 members, 7,846,293 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Usifo Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Fatally Stabbed Deceased Severally - Police - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Fatally Stabbed Deceased Severally - Police (29697 Views)

Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security / Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Ojukwu Lied To Hide Her Identity - Witness Tells Court / Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Fatally Stabbed Deceased Severally - Police by Pharaohny: 12:49pm On May 11, 2022
hope4nigeria:
are you normal?

Yes sir grin grin grin
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Fatally Stabbed Deceased Severally - Police by Pharaohny: 12:50pm On May 11, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
ok I must cry for the loss of such a great Nigerian to the hands of a cold hearted killer prostitute like you. God has consoled me but I still pity my fellow men who you have given diseases of different genus from your rotten oozing smelling pussy. I want to puke just imagining how badly an old woman's armpits like you smell horribly, your smelling weak fallen breast, your smelling panties and smelling wigs. Ohhhh sh!t, I pity whoever has fhucked and whoever will fhuck you. You smell so bad, too much body count gives you body odour. Pls don't mention me again before your smelling pussy odour in your writings kill me. I'm still a young man yet to complete his first house o, so pls don't kill me with your odour by mentioning me, my people love me, my birds, my fishes and pigs all love me so pls don't mention me again because your pussy odour is smelling all over your write up. Useless ashawoh, that commend I gave you is still paining me till now, had I known how useless you're. Pls stay off my mention old smelling woman

.haaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaa
Comrade whyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Fatally Stabbed Deceased Severally - Police by Pharaohny: 12:53pm On May 11, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
you are celebrating the gruesome murder of such a prosperous man? Even if we're to buy the self defense line which is so lame how about the part that she stole his items and money? That you're ignoring that part is so heartbreaking and disappointing because I never thought you to be such a cruel person

Those celebrating the murder of such prosperous man don't have one in their family that's why grin grin grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Fatally Stabbed Deceased Severally - Police by Unrated900(m): 1:04pm On May 11, 2022
Adefaraty:
Ewo

We buy funds and gift cards @ good rate and we don't delay payment and if you can be supplying me on a daily basis you can come as well check following list and rate and if you want to buy any of this you can contact me on Whatsapp if I have it available

zelle funds 420/$

Cashapp funds 450/$ I have both Male tag and female tag and I have U.K account to receive funds

Greendot funds 410/$

Apple pay funds 410/$

Ethereum ask for rate

Chime funds 400/$

Robinhood funds 430/$

Venmo funds 375/$

Gemini funds 400/$

Movo funds 380/$

Bitcoin ask for rate

Rmb 90#

iTunes card 375/$

Amazon card both ecode and physical code 425/$

Steam wallet gift card 395/$

Apple gift card 405/$

Sephora gift card 400/$

Razergold 465/$

Google play store 385/$

Visa gift card & one vanilla rate is 420/$

I buy all type of gift cards and all type of funds
God bless you as you patronize us

Whatsapp or call

+2349071796335

Efcc watching you
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Fatally Stabbed Deceased Severally - Police by Bamzyriches451: 1:43pm On May 11, 2022
Damn!!
Too bad
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Fatally Stabbed Deceased Severally - Police by spydera: 1:51pm On May 11, 2022
na2016:

You see women, this is precisely what I saw when I read the piece. One just needs to be careful with these women.

You can imagine ooo!
I swear, I saw this coming.
At first, she pleaded guilty...
Suddenly, after one or more consultation- probably with feminist supporters or with her female lawyers;
Gbam: rape, drugs and self defense.
Self defense and one stab wasn't enough for her to run but she stabbed multiple times which she'll now blame it on the drugs.
Fear this gender

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Fatally Stabbed Deceased Severally - Police by Elidrisy20: 1:53pm On May 11, 2022
The girl is innocent,he tried to rape her,mi lord
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Fatally Stabbed Deceased Severally - Police by teepain: 2:03pm On May 11, 2022
DMerciful:
Her story is not adding up. The fact that she did documents to conceal her identity means the murder was premeditated. She wanted to run with his money but probably panicked.

I don't think she panicked. I think she didn't envisage that the law would catch up with her so quickly.

Her actions were premeditated and I presume that she felt she couldn't be traced hence she was gonna take her time to be withdrawing from the dead man's account.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Fatally Stabbed Deceased Severally - Police by Regie2bless: 2:05pm On May 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Well..it's self defense of course..she defended herself by stabbing him to death..you don't try to forcefully rape a lady... she was probably exhausted from the previous round..

Why hit her head with a glass?the man probably had evil intention against her..to the extent of struggling with her all cos she didn't satisfy your sexual urge..so evil..

Glad she defended herself..the judge should set her free immediately..

Note:y'all who won't agree are free to cry on my mention as usual.. grin grin

Modified:those crying on my mention are clowns..she defended herself from being hurt by stabbing him and she did what she had to do.... so those condemning the lady skipped the part where the man hit her with a glass..
As a matter of fact I would encourage all women to do same if you are in that situation.. better to get rid of a monster than get raped or strangled.. grin cheesy
Coz it's a lady involved here these clown wannabe redpillers are going Gaga..do you know how many ladies get raped and murdered on a daily basis?

Now this Lady defended herself y'all are screaming.well the law doesn't work that way... grin
#release chidinma she's innocent# grin
so self defense involve stealing the ATM card or the victim ba? Falsifying documents to cover her tracks. Ur arguement is so dull
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Fatally Stabbed Deceased Severally - Police by GUNITGuy: 2:09pm On May 11, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Tell us more about Ini Umorens killer, Apkan the murder squad T-shirt wearing guy, and stop that "if it was a man now" statement. As a man, what happened to him? Tell us. After killing SO MANY GIRLS with fake job interviews, what next?

Tell us if his face was black and blue.

What about that Port Harcourt serial killer David West. Didn't you guys pamper him with new t-shirts and a Bible for all of his hearings? Did you notice his face was not black and blue? How MANY WOMEN did he kill before he was caught and pampered?

If it was a man now, nothing would've happened. Maybe you only want justice when it is a woman. She won a pageant in prison, [b]maybe that's your idea of a fun time.[b][/b]
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Fatally Stabbed Deceased Severally - Police by GUNITGuy: 2:10pm On May 11, 2022
GUNITGuy:

I was only expressing the level of biase in gender treatment....
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Fatally Stabbed Deceased Severally - Police by Gben5: 2:14pm On May 11, 2022
Tonypens48:
Of course I bleeped up...who never Bleep up hands in the hair...no hands!! See I can't believe, yunno what I mean, I was young what do you expect from me, it is what it is undecided lipsrsealed grin

Remember you know a killer, lady named chidinma...far away on detention.... grin

Let justice be served to act as a deterrence to any future occurrence. Na here feminism dae sweet.

Kindly check my signature

your comments fit the narration die grin
Tonypens48:
Of course I bleeped up...who never Bleep up hands in the hair...no hands!! See I can't believe, yunno what I mean, I was young what do you expect from me, it is what it is undecided lipsrsealed grin

Remember you know a killer, lady named chidinma...far away on detention.... grin

Let justice be served to act as a deterrence to any future occurrence. Na here feminism dae sweet.

Kindly check my signature

your comments fit the narration die

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Fatally Stabbed Deceased Severally - Police by Godfather898989: 2:59pm On May 11, 2022
For the fact that she prepare fake documents, for me screams malice, then she had opportunity to run....she went for kitchen knife that screams premeditation to me.
She armed herself get the victim's ATM pin under duress, withdraw his money, that is motive to me. Murderer don't add insult to injury own up to ur crime
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Fatally Stabbed Deceased Severally - Police by feeloscar(m): 3:01pm On May 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Well she might not go for a long term...might not even go..
A plea in mitigation should be made to the court by her lawyer.. wink
You have forgotten, that's her side of the story. We'll never hear Ataga's side of the story because he is dead. That not withstanding, forensics and diligent investigation will give us the truth, which may be at variance with her 'rape-defence' story.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Fatally Stabbed Deceased Severally - Police by omoyankee3(m): 3:40pm On May 11, 2022
You can't say it was in self defense....the girl was obviously enjoying it, hence the repeated stabbings.

That's a confirmed psychopath killer.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Fatally Stabbed Deceased Severally - Police by Nothingbuhjoy: 3:42pm On May 11, 2022
This case is still on.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Fatally Stabbed Deceased Severally - Police by constance500: 4:28pm On May 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Well..it's self defense of course..she defended herself by stabbing him to death..you don't try to forcefully rape a lady... she was probably exhausted from the previous round..

Why hit her head with a glass?the man probably had evil intention against her..to the extent of struggling with her all cos she didn't satisfy your sexual urge..so evil..

Modified:those crying on my mention are clowns..she defended herself from being hurt by stabbing him and she did what she had to do.... so those condemning the lady skipped the part where the man hit her with a glass..
As a matter of fact I would encourage all women to do same if you are in that situation.. better to get rid of a monster than get raped or strangled.. grin cheesy
Coz it's a lady involved here these clown wannabe redpillers are going Gaga..do you know how many ladies get raped and murdered on a daily basis?

Now this Lady defended herself y'all are screaming.well the law doesn't work that way... grin

Will you keep kwayet angry
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Fatally Stabbed Deceased Severally - Police by Streetdreamx(m): 4:45pm On May 11, 2022
This story doesn't add up, how did knife come into the hotel room?
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Fatally Stabbed Deceased Severally - Police by maestroferddi: 4:49pm On May 11, 2022
This is why Nigeria is called a shit hole or banana republic.

The last time I checked, there is yet to be a conviction on this lady...

This attempt to whip up sentiments is reprehensible.

Is it that the prosecution lacks the forensic skill to prove her case of murder beyond reasonable doubt that the best option is for her to be tried in the media and the court of public opinion.

In saner climes, the platform reporting this should be prosecuted for contempt of court per venturing into a case that is sub judice.

I can be holding brief for the lady but let us learn to obey our institutions and act rationally.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Fatally Stabbed Deceased Severally - Police by phemmyfour: 5:43pm On May 11, 2022
Our beauty pageant
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Fatally Stabbed Deceased Severally - Police by grandlexuz(m): 5:54pm On May 11, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Thanks. I didn't know this until now. I'd study more about it. But that's what I hear always. I'm not a doctor

I'm sorry for my previous heavy handed response. On nairaland most often there is a lot of misinformation based on old wive tales.. Actually by the time a female foetus is twenty weeks old in their mother's womb the have about 6 million eggs.

That number drops naturally to about a million by the time the are born. By puberty the have about 300 thousand left. Though every month just one is lost during ovulation and menstruation a thousand others die off naturally too. That's how the egg reserves dwindles over the years..
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Fatally Stabbed Deceased Severally - Police by grandlexuz(m): 5:57pm On May 11, 2022
maestroferddi:
This is why Nigeria is called a shit hole or banana republic.

The last time I checked, there is yet to be a conviction on this lady...

This attempt to whip up sentiments is reprehensible.

Is it that the prosecution lacks the forensic skill to prove her case of murder beyond reasonable doubt that the best option is for her to be tried in the media and the court of public opinion.

In saner climes, the platform reporting this should be prosecuted for contempt of court per venturing into a case that is sub judice.

I can be holding brief for the lady but let us learn to obey our institutions and act rationally.

The trial was open to the public, why this platform should be prosecuted for recounting the story beats my imagination..
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Fatally Stabbed Deceased Severally - Police by Eriokanmi: 6:10pm On May 11, 2022
grandlexuz:

I'm sorry for my previous heavy handed response. On nairaland most often there is a lot of misinformation based on old wive tales.. Actually by the time a female foetus is twenty weeks old in their mother's womb the have about 6 million eggs.

That number drops naturally to about a million by the time the are born. By puberty the have about 300 thousand left. Though every month just one is lost during ovulation and menstruation a thousand others die off naturally too. That's how the egg reserves dwindles over the years..
It's alright bro. Nobody has the monopoly of knowledge especially in a field where you're not adept. Your previous outburst isn't in anyway hurting me. I'm also a public figure. I receive even worse than that from clients . Has any customer ( or patient in case you're a medic) slapped your face before and you still calmed and collected his/her cheque which was even more important to you than the slap? grin. Cheers!
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Fatally Stabbed Deceased Severally - Police by Anndrew(m): 8:39pm On May 11, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Nigeria is a country whose leaders are slaves to the honey pot of a woman.

Having said that, I see chidinma gaining her freedom, I see the case being swept under the carpet.

I see male perverts defending her online and offline with their erected pénis claiming that she's innocent.

I see them trying to woo her after her release, I see them dying mysteriously like Mr Agata.

This I have seen.
lolz..truly.. you are a real prophet
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Fatally Stabbed Deceased Severally - Police by Anndrew(m): 8:47pm On May 11, 2022
SmileDance:
I'm just trying to imagine if there would even be a case of it was a married woman that was stabbed to death by her lover in an hotel...
jail direct,no camping.. from there,tr life imprisonment or death by hanging.....pussy is power
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Fatally Stabbed Deceased Severally - Police by syntekelite(m): 12:59pm On May 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Its very wise to peruse the intricacies involved in homicide commited whether as an act of self defense or manslaughter or premeditated murder before typing what you just did.. a quack lawyer will throw your defense out of the court room in minutes.
The main complication thats going to hang her is her act after such claimed self defense, the state of psyche of the mind which commited murder through self defense is absent in this girls case.. i.e she cleaned up after the act,remembered to take the victims phone,atm cards and went ahead to forge docs that she used in committing another crime and went into hiding.. such doesnt sound like a girl who mistakenly committed murder..
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Fatally Stabbed Deceased Severally - Police by vickydevoka(m): 9:03am On May 15, 2022
Bahamas95:
E help Chidinma because dem nor suppose to dey treat her like VIP for prison.
Rubbish!!!.
That's y I love u.k . Nothing like fine gal syndrome way de worry Nigerians. If u no work u no go cho. That's there way.
If person like nengi de UK na care or factory work she go de do. Buh she use her look become millionaire. Chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) / CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing From A Woman's Car (video) / Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.