Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Mystery Shopping And Customer Service In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mystery Shopping And Customer Service In Nigeria (1764 Views)

Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) / Have You Heard Of Mystery Shopping? A New Way To Make Money In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mystery Shopping And Customer Service In Nigeria by fumnanya79: 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2011
Mystery shopping is fast becoming a common term in Nigeria. Companies are increasingly aware of the importance of excellent customer service and are more interested in knowing what their customers feel and viewing their companies and entire service process through the eyes of a customer.

Who are the mystery shopping providers in Nigeria?

What are your past and recent customer service experiences (good or bad)?
Re: Mystery Shopping And Customer Service In Nigeria by SIlknSteel(f): 7:40am On Jul 20, 2011
I dont fink dey have any mystery shopping providers,they are internal i.e company generated. I knew of case one time when a guy dressed in multicoloured shirt worked into the bank and started enquirng abt d banks products,loans and other services offer by d bank. He enquired from d CSO,den d Tellers n Marketers,asked for d toilets by so doing gisted wt d security agents and all along,He had a CAMERA strapped to his shirt clearly invisible to everyone. Three months later,it ws sent to be branch wt memos to dat effect. I recommend all company to engage inthis as it enables employee to be more customer oriented. So employees can be so rude so this more or less curtails esp when Urs is a client service oriented company

(1) (Reply)

UK Wholesale Greeting Cards For Sale In LAGOS Over 500% Profit To Be Made / Please Help A Brother with Loan of #100k In Enugu State / Air Headers And Distribution Manifolds, Ball Valves, DBB Valves And Instrument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.