Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt (25049 Views)

‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman / Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant / Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by Adwoabroni: 10:59am On May 11, 2022
A beautiful and curvy Nigerian Police officer has won the hearts of Nigerians after she was captured on camera directing heavy traffic under heavy downpour.

The yet-to-be-identified police officer was controlling the traffic while it was raining heavily in Port Harcourt the Rivers state capital.

A passenger who sighted her and could get over her emotions pulled out her phone and recorded her.

The passenger described the passionate police officer as a selfless professional and prayed for God's blessings on her life.

Meanwhile, Nigerians on social media also commended the police officer.
Watch the video below;
https://www.instagram.com/p/CdaHJyHsB1T/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=add2fed7-a1ef-4de4-89f0-7f4a1576af3c

https://instablog9ja.com/2022/05/11/policewoman-hailed-for-controlling-traffic-in-the-rain-in-port-harcourt-rivers-state/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by Bluezy13(m): 11:01am On May 11, 2022
Nigerians applaud suffering,
Instead of blaming the NPF for failure to provide the necessary PPE or shelter.
And Igbo adage says that "nobody tells a wise child to leave the sun."

This is hazardous to her health.

198 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by Malori: 11:03am On May 11, 2022
She is doing her job

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by menix(m): 11:16am On May 11, 2022
Malori:
She is doing her job

I pray for such "Job" for ur kids.
I hope u say Amen

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by Truvelisback(m): 11:23am On May 11, 2022
menix:

I hope u say Amen
Why are u pained? grin She is doing her job. Will u say u won't enter the rain to work because it's raining?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by Malori: 11:29am On May 11, 2022
menix:

I hope u say Amen
What type of nonsense is this? Was I the one that told her to become a police woman?

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by SmartPolician: 11:55am On May 11, 2022
While this is commendable, it makes no sense. During a heavy downpour, many motorists don't even use the roads. They wait for the rains to subside. Even if she must be there, she would have gotten and used an umbrella. I am afraid this ain't smart at all.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by talk2hb1(m): 1:05pm On May 11, 2022
She is doing her job now

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by talk2hb1(m): 1:06pm On May 11, 2022
menix:

I hope u say Amen
Some of us subject our self to worse, because of work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by Kirkman: 1:46pm On May 11, 2022
She's selfless in the execution of her job. But on another note, shey this useless police force nor fit provide their personnel with ordinary raincoat for situations such as this?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:05pm On May 11, 2022
I see this woman getting an unimaginable promotion and help from different people

We live in a world where people get rewarded for doing what others will shy away from

And to the people condemning her, know that not everyone in this life will work in big companies.

As for me, i am proud of her

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:11pm On May 11, 2022
Why did the OP put “Curvy” in the headline

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:12pm On May 11, 2022
She deserved to be commended by NPF.
Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by omowolewa: 2:14pm On May 11, 2022
Nice job
Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by Eriggs: 2:28pm On May 11, 2022
Malori:
She is doing her job
Let me reply you in your one words , with your own comment. Take it below......

Malori:
Shatap. You lack manners

menix:

I hope u say Amen
Very nice reply to that child

Malori:
What type of nonsense is this? Was I the one that told her to become a police woman?
see hypocrite, he cannot even say amen. A big shame on you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:31pm On May 11, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Why did the OP put “Curvy” in the headline
Ur head dey work o.
Wow. Nice one and keep it up, going forward.

People should stop sexualizing women please.
It makes no sense at all.

Appreciate her work and what she is doing and cancel/delete the work 'curvy' from your topic.
It's demeaning!

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by Malori: 2:34pm On May 11, 2022
Eriggs:

Let me reply you in your one words , with your own comment. Take it below......

Very nice reply to that child

see hypocrite, he cannot even say amen. A big shame on you.
Changing moniker doesn't mean having a working brain

2 Likes

Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 11, 2022
Malori:
grin

2 Likes

Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by Shalayetv: 2:41pm On May 11, 2022
When insecurity or jealousy begins to surface, it can often appear harmless and somewhat adorable. But if it sinks its teeth too deep into the relationship, it can make you act out of character and harm the relationship. If that's the case and it's taking a toll on you and your partner, here's what you need to do.

Please subscribe to our channel to enable this video to reach more people for them to learn from these tips thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbM6C7lQt8I
Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by lasisi69(f): 3:53pm On May 11, 2022
Malori:
Lol... The curse shock you abi ?? cheesy

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:03pm On May 11, 2022
lasisi69:
Lol... The curse shock you abi ?? cheesy
Lol cheesy
Oga Lasisi don come again oooo

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by lasisi69(f): 4:04pm On May 11, 2022
post=112731696:

Lol cheesy
Oga Lasisi don come again oooo
Lol... Dem manna, I greet you cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:06pm On May 11, 2022
@topic,
Na woman be dat.
Correct woman.

lasisi69:
Lol... Dem manner, I greet you cheesy
We salute you back Your Royal Highness.
All the ige....... cheesy

Take one for the road Chairman.......

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by emmanuelbrown26: 4:33pm On May 11, 2022
Interesting, happy to hear something good about that specie, bcs since 2 weeks now, na dog fucking dem or they demanding urgent 2k from guys

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by OgunleyeA1: 4:33pm On May 11, 2022
she did very well i no go lie o
Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by Ceenachi: 4:33pm On May 11, 2022
Lol , at the end of the day salary wey she go receive non go reach d amount wey some people take dey feed their dog ,

Nah this kind sacrifice Nigerians dey like may cold enter her body abi?
I no fit oooo once rain start my work don end for that day undecided

Your reward is in heaven ma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by halaqasa: 4:34pm On May 11, 2022
Hopefully Raba drop for her
Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by Boboon: 4:34pm On May 11, 2022
Nice one
Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by BAZ001: 4:34pm On May 11, 2022
Woke will soon go and prompt or gift her a car cos of online clout mshewwww grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits / 20 Things 20-year-olds Dont Get / Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.