Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt (25048 Views)

‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman / Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant / Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by Graphicslord23: 4:35pm On May 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:37pm On May 11, 2022
Gallant police woman,give her a trophy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by Maverick777: 4:38pm On May 11, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Why did the OP put “Curvy” in the headline
My problem exactly!

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by chibrolex(m): 4:38pm On May 11, 2022
Please the police service commission should as matter of urgency promote this dedicated officer for other to be motivated and encouraged....God bless and protect this dedicated woman for her selfless service to humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by KingGBsky(m): 4:45pm On May 11, 2022
Useless country. Something a simple traffic light would coordinate… definition of a backward nation
Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by FashionMarket: 4:45pm On May 11, 2022
Great job she's doing

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by ajayiopy: 4:46pm On May 11, 2022
Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:48pm On May 11, 2022
Malori:
She is doing her job
I've always suspected that you are fooool. Didn't know its this bad

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by Omoogah: 4:48pm On May 11, 2022
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

Job Tittle: GRADUATE TRAINEE
GRADUATE ASSOCIATES

Responsibilities
• Ability to participate in on-the-job training wherever possible.
• Performing office duties as required by the supervisor
• Taking part in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
• Ensuring that day to day experiences are taken note of as well as keeping a log of things learned.
• Creating reports and making presentations
• Get familiar with personnel duties
Participate in company’s strategic planning
• Adopt to different working environments and team cultures;
• Make sound judgments and make effective, timely decisions;
• Involvement in Hr duties
• Be positive and courageous and seek opportunities to learn and develop

REQUIREMENTS
. Shows adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
. Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
. Be innovative and creative

Educational Qualifications
OND, HND, BSC from any reputable institution.

Apply by sending your CV to the mail below using the job description as subject of the mail: splatter.careers@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by felixawe(m): 4:49pm On May 11, 2022
menix:

I pray for such "Job" for ur kids.
I hope u say Amen

Mr. Prayer, assuming its raining & your child of 2 years sundenly ram to the road & she got trapped , would you enter the rain to rescue her ?
Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 11, 2022
Stop sexualizing women, though given the condition I would say this one na madness.
Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by engrsyer(m): 5:03pm On May 11, 2022
Adwoabroni:

Watch the video below;
https://www.instagram.com/p/CdaHJyHsB1T/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=add2fed7-a1ef-4de4-89f0-7f4a1576af3c

https://instablog9ja.com/2022/05/11/policewoman-hailed-for-controlling-traffic-in-the-rain-in-port-harcourt-rivers-state/
She is my sister and her name is Mrs. Esther Gilpin Herbert, a Sergeant officer of NPF. She deserve a national recognition about this to motivate others.

Unlike those our useless men them collecting ₦100 on all public vehicles at every check point.

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by ibechris(m): 5:04pm On May 11, 2022
Mean while some where in Abuja,an officer was given a car for selflessly serving the masses under the heat of Abuja.
Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by izicooo(f): 5:09pm On May 11, 2022
You no wear @least a rain coat you stand under rain dey claim superwoman. The suffer yourself for nothing. Mtchwee, Naija is really a 3rd world country.

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by guychidile: 5:14pm On May 11, 2022
A call to national duty.this is the type of selfless services we need in this kontri ,to grow our economy .
Kudos woman.
U deserves promotion
Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by ndukwejoe(m): 5:34pm On May 11, 2022
This I have seen Her call has just being picked.
Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by toxtimmy: 5:36pm On May 11, 2022
Lol.. una go kill person w8th laughter... now now people dey fear to say amen.

Lol one more time.

Truvelisback:
Why are u pained? grin She is doing her job. Will u say u won't enter the rain to work because it's raining?

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by BetterChurch: 5:43pm On May 11, 2022
SmartPolician:
While this is commendable, it makes no sense. During a heavy downpour, many motorists don't even use the roads. They wait for the rains to subside. Even if she must be there, she would have gotten and used an umbrella. I am afraid this ain't smart at all.
I guess a raincoat would be appropriate

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by Policewoman(f): 5:47pm On May 11, 2022
Yes ooo
Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by Ezehillary(m): 6:18pm On May 11, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Why did the OP put “Curvy” in the headline
so that you will rush and read
Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by placeofallure(f): 6:22pm On May 11, 2022
Malori:
What type of nonsense is this? Was I the one that told her to become a police woman?

You suddenly see your statement as scary just because someone wished that on your kids.

That's who we are - selfish, thoughtless, hypocrites! Of course she's doing her job but what about humaneness? What about empathy? What about charity and fairness?

She should be protected as she's doing her job but she isn't. She could be her family sole bread winner. She could choose to walk away too. The policemen and women opposite my house do that many times and heaven didn't fall. All we're asking is show a little love, just a little. Say something nice to your neighbour. Our world could be better.

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by Zuhudu1: 6:29pm On May 11, 2022
cheesy
menix:

I pray for such "Job" for ur kids. I hope u say Amen
grin
menix:

I pray for such "Job" for ur kids. I hope u say Amen
Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by Bigpat: 6:31pm On May 11, 2022
Malori:
She is doing her job
You are right, just that the suffering part where she refused to use her brain, despite unfulfilled promises of the govt to raise their meagre pay and lack of kit, now you mock her. That prayer point you made is your portion, as for your generation,a strong Man Of God can break the curse, no the prayer, because they are innocent but you? no way.
Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by Oju4190: 6:38pm On May 11, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
I see this woman getting an unimaginable promotion and help from different people

We live in a world where people get rewarded for doing what others will shy away from

And to the people condemning her, know that not everyone in this life will work in big companies.

As for me, i am proud of her

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Which promotion.....She is suppose to b given a query or face orderly trial for abusing the uniform.....misplaced priority
Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by lasisi69(f): 6:41pm On May 11, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I've always suspected that you are fooool. Didn't know its this bad
nawa o... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:09pm On May 11, 2022
Oju4190:
Which promotion.....She is suppose to b given a query or face orderly trial for abusing the uniform.....misplaced priority
Ok sir
Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by Omniman(m): 7:26pm On May 11, 2022
Police suppose get kits
But lie lie
Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by nextstep(m): 7:37pm On May 11, 2022
My dear police woman, thank you for your selfless service. But please remember that neither your ogas at the top, nor your ogas at the station, nor the general public, will send 1k to cover medicines should you catch cold. Your CP should have ensured you have a raincoat/PE, but as you can see, they don't give a damn!

Please take am easy, thank you.
Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by papamondico: 8:01pm On May 11, 2022
The Nigeria police (AIG) should reward & promote this woman. Woman, pls keep up the good work.
Re: Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by Bbbw: 8:01pm On May 11, 2022
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits / 20 Things 20-year-olds Dont Get / Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.