Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman (3388 Views)

Abdullahi Adamu: APC Has Delivered The Change It Promised / Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council / Ahmad Lawan Contested Yobe North Primary - Adamu, APC National Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by MetaPhysical: 2:53pm On May 11, 2022
It is not normal that the highest ranking member of APC after Buhari, Alhaji Tinubu, is yet to meet with the Chairman of his party, Alhaji Adamu, a month after the new Chairman took office...and they are both in Abuja.

Not everything needs to be said in words, sometimes even silence has a voice and is audible to the ear.

Can anyone in Tinubu's camp help clarify.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by springer: 2:54pm On May 11, 2022
....and so?
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by PrinceOfLagos: 2:55pm On May 11, 2022
Tinubu visited him many months ago

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by LegendHero(m): 2:56pm On May 11, 2022
He met him just before his emergence.

How many APC presidential aspirant have met with Adamu after his emergence? All that one na just optics.

By the way, Asiwaju is busy with courting delegates and will meet with the chairman if and when needed.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by Dapson73(m): 2:56pm On May 11, 2022
Useless post.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by IgOga(m): 2:56pm On May 11, 2022
MetaPhysical:
It is not normal that the highest ranking member of APC after Buhari, Alhaji Tinubu, is yet to meet with the Chairman of his party, Alhaji Adamu, a month after the new Chairman took office...and they are both in Abuja.

Not everything needs to be said in words, sometimes even silence has a voice and is audible to the ear.

Stop spreading fake news....Adamu went to see Tinubu shortly after winning as a consensus candidate.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by MetaPhysical: 2:57pm On May 11, 2022
IgOga:

Stop spreading fake news....Adamu went to see Tinubu shortly after winning as a consensus candidate.

Honourable, Show picture.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by PrinceOfLagos: 2:58pm On May 11, 2022
IgOga:

Stop lying , adamu didn't go to meet Tinubu

Why do you tinubu people lie so shamelessly to score political point ? If Tinubu is sellable and accepted by Nigerians like you people make it look, why lie to sell him?

Una go see mehmeh on May 30th

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by Asgard13: 2:59pm On May 11, 2022
Theyve met .

Pls asiwaju must be on ballot
No excuses pls

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by MetaPhysical: 3:01pm On May 11, 2022
LegendHero:
He met him before his emergence.

How many APC presidential aspirant have met with Adamu after his emergence? All that one na just optics.

Your Excellency, Oga mi, I bow o. grin

You have a point but Asiwaju is not just an aspirant. If APC was a corporation Asiwaju is both a partner and the majority equity owner.

Adamu and Asiwaju should meet, Adamu works for Tinubu, not Buhari.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by LegendHero(m): 3:04pm On May 11, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Your Excellency, Oga mi, I bow o. grin

You have a point but Asiwaju is not just an aspirant. If APC was a corporation Asiwaju is both a partner and the majority equity owner.

Adamu and Asiwaju should meet, Adamu works for Tinubu, not Buhari.

Asiwaju is an aspirant and to be fair to other contestants, he should not be given any preferential treatment.

I understand what you mean but Asiwaju is a thorough bred politician and he can weather the storm.

Asiwaju ti soro. A ma dibo yi, ti won ba bori wa ninu ibo , baba ma pada si Eko ile. But awa la ma bori coz the delegates dey gidigba so no shaking.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by Nigerialabalaba: 3:07pm On May 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Why do you tinubu people lie so shamelessly to score political point ? If Tinubu is sellable and accepted by Nigerians like you people make it look, why lie to sell him?

Omo Igbo, calm down.
How owerri and Iboland dis afternoon.
Face ur ibo fulani Daddy Atiku make Yoruba people face dem Tinubu so u no go kill yaself with heart attack.
Na Adamu go visit d co-founder of APC, Tinubu. I no say e pain u ibo boy no be sumol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by Okoroawusa: 3:09pm On May 11, 2022
Dapson73:
Useless post.
Very useless

Infact completely useless
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by LegendHero(m): 3:11pm On May 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Lol, these 5% people won’t just stop gnashing teeth.

Such disrespect, Ibo minority speaking where majority tribe are talking.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by MetaPhysical: 3:28pm On May 11, 2022
LegendHero:

Asiwaju is an aspirant and to be fair to other contestants, he should not be given any preferential treatment.

I understand what you mean but Asiwaju is a thorough bred politician and he can handle the storm.

Asiwaju ti soro. A ma dibo yi, ti won ba bori wa ninu ibo , baba ma pada si Eko ile. But awa la ma bori coz the delegates dey gidigba so no shaking.

Your Excellency, I'm going to reveal to you today what no one has yet said. I told someone last week on a post, political strategists do not forecast wins based on vote counts. Infact, they don't care about vote counts. Their job is to take a underdog and make him defeat the best candidate on ballot. They accomplish this by studying strengths & weaknesses of the leading candidate. They are aware their client is not popular but they are dogged about giving him victory. So they tag onto the weakness of the most favored candidate and ruin him publicly.

Let me say it in a different way. Political strategists earn money and credits by destroying their clients' political opponents.

You are aware that Tinubu is a political strategist. Correct?

Tinubu is so damn good at strategising and forecasting victories that he forgot to cover his own weaknesses along the way.

You have to beg me to tell you why North turned away from Tinubu and now consider him a risk. grin
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by abiodunalabama: 3:31pm On May 11, 2022
MetaPhysical:

aHahah which country are u…Are u sure in Nigeria? Tinubu has met with Adam chairman of APC immediately after he was elected.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by Kalashnikov49: 3:34pm On May 11, 2022
The Chairman was employed to Betray the Chieftain...stop masturbating foolishly...

ABOKI NO SEND TINUBU..

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by MetaPhysical: 3:34pm On May 11, 2022
abiodunalabama:
aHahah which country are u…Are u sure in Nigeria? Tinubu has met with Adam chairman of APC immediately after he was elected.
Honourable, abeg bring picture of meet.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by LegendHero(m): 3:34pm On May 11, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Your Excellency, I'm going to reveal to you today what no one has yet said. I told someone last week on a post, political strategists do not forecast wins based on vote counts. Infact, they don't care about vote counts. Their job is to take a underdog and make him defeat the best candidate on ballot. They accomplish this by studying strengths & weaknesses of the leading candidate. They are aware their client is not popular but they are dogged about giving him victory. So they tag onto the weakness of the most favored candidate and ruin him publicly.

Let me say it in a different way. Political strategists earn money and credits by destroying their clients' political opponents.

Tinubu is so damn good at strategising and forecasting victories that he forgot to cover his own weaknesses along the line.

You have to beg me to tell you why North turned away from Tinubu and now consider him a risk. grin

You are correct with your analogy.

@the bolded, the North did not turn away from Tinubu, it is just some groups within the cabal trying to also play their own game which is fine. In politics, that is expected.

Obasanjo did same thing, nearly all governors try to do same thing every election cycle, it’s normal.

But ije ta je tete, a o le je dagunro. Asiwaju/SW has stakes in APC such that if he pulls away his structure, it will automatically turn to minority party.

So one thing is very different about this scenario. Even if the cabals don’t want Asiwaju and want to play consensus game, then APC only have one optimal solution to this, give the ticket to Osinbajo if the said cabals are afraid of Asiwaju influence as president. Failure to do this, APC is bye bye.

Everybody is planning for after-Buhari, it is now left for the players to protect their political future or forfeit all just because of some few cabals.

Time will tell, let’s wait till the primaries.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by MetaPhysical: 3:35pm On May 11, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
The Chairman was employed to Betray the Chieftain...stop masturbating foolishly...

ABOKI NO SEND TINUBU..
Buhari betrayed Tinubu, not Osinbajo.

I have a thread on that. grin

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by Salvador1: 3:35pm On May 11, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Tinubu is so damn good at strategising and forecasting victories that he forgot to cover his own weaknesses along the way.

leave tinubu foot soldiers they are yet to see the hand writing.

Tinubu has exposed himself too much that his opponent has drawn how to bring him down.
His foot soldiers think say na by mouth making or by propaganda which often does not work.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by Kalashnikov49: 3:45pm On May 11, 2022
Buhari is Aboki na...abi you no get sense??...All this Afonja sef, with their sophisticated reasoning..

MetaPhysical:

Buhari betrayed Tinubu, not Osinbajo.

I have a thread on that. grin
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by Salvador1: 3:45pm On May 11, 2022
IgOga:

adamu went to...
Abi tinubu went to meet him.
These Yoruba people and archaic propaganda.

Mr poster RONU!

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by MetaPhysical: 3:47pm On May 11, 2022
LegendHero:

@the bolded, the North did not turn away from Tinubu, it is just some groups within the cabal trying to also play their own game which is fine. In politics, that is expected.

Obasanjo did same thing, nearly all governors try to do same thing every election cycle, it’s normal.

But one thing is very different about this scenario. Even if the cabals don’t want Asiwaju and want to play consensus game, then APC only have one optimal solution to this, give the ticket to Osinbajo if the said cabals are afraid of Asiwaju influence as president. Failure to do this, APC is bye bye.

Everybody is planning for after-Buhari, it is now left for the players to protect their political future or forfeit all just because of some few cabals.

If I tell you that what we call cabal are actually proxies for Emirs and Clerics in North, will it shock you? grin

Let me put this in way it will be clear. In Lagos we have GAC. What are they? Nothing but proxies for the Elders of Lagos.

Same thing cabal is for North. They are not as powerful as they once were under military. Back then they were known as Kaduna Mafia. They were the ears and eyes of traditional rulers and sheikhs in North who did not have statutory powers in govt administration. Through Kaduna Mafia, Northern sons are given prime posts and advancement through ranks. They are sent on courses. Quota in NDA admmission is peioritized for them. Permanent aSecretary positions is tailored to their plan. They direct wherw to put Southerners and where to put Northerners.

Same has happened under Buhari through cabals. Remember Buhari also belonged in Kaduna mafia.

So I say all this to clarify who cabal is.

Now, why is cabal against Tinubu?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by LegendHero(m): 3:56pm On May 11, 2022
MetaPhysical:

If I tell you that what we call cabal are actually proxies for Emirs and Clerics in North, will it shock you? grin

Let me put this in way it will be clear. In Lagos we have GAC. What are they? Nothing but proxies for the Elders of Lagos.

Same thing cabal is for North. They are not as powerful as they once were under military. Back then they were known as Kaduna Mafia. They were the ears and eyes of traditional rulers and sheikhs in North who did not have statutory powers in govt administration. Through Kaduna Mafia, Northern sons are given prime posts and advancement through ranks. They are sent on courses. Quota in NDA admmission is peioritized for them. Permanent aSecretary positions is tailored to their plan. They direct wherw to put Southerners and where to put Northerners.

Same has happened under Buhari through cabals. Remember Buhari also belonged in Kaduna mafia.

So I say all this to clarify who cabal is.

Now, why is cabal against Tinubu?

The rest of the Kaduna Mafia were all against Buhari in 2019 and still the guy won. They are not as influential as before so I think the “said” power is just a myth in this era.

However I disagree with you, the cabal we are talking about here in this context are not the Kaduna mafia. Except maybe you are diagnosing the issue wrongly.

Cabal are against Tinubu for the same reason why most state governors are against giving people with influence power in their states. It has been the tool politicians use every time and it’s not only peculiar to the current cabal.

However, the cabal themselves are unsure at this juncture, That APC is built on only two stand, the Yoruba caucus and the Northern caucus, if any of the two were to leave, it crumbles. This is different from having influence without power like other candidate, Asiwaju got both so in this game, it is 50/50.

I repeat, there is only one way for both the cabal/Tinubu to reach a compromise, and that is to give Osinbajo. Anything outside that, you will be that the cabal are as powerless as the defunct kaduna mafia.

Can you tell me why you think they are against him?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by Moferere: 3:58pm On May 11, 2022
Jagaban

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by abobote: 4:05pm On May 11, 2022
FAKE NEWS
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by Abbeytoy(m): 4:10pm On May 11, 2022
What's is the usefulness of him meeting Ádámù now?

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by MetaPhysical: 4:24pm On May 11, 2022
LegendHero:

The rest of the Kaduna Mafia were all against Buhari in 2019 and still the guy won. They are not as influential as before so I think the “said” power is just a myth in this era.

However I disagree with you, the cabal we are talking about here in this context are not the Kaduna mafia. Except maybe you are diagnosing the issue wrongly.

Cabal are against Tinubu for the same reason why most state governors are against giving people with influence power in their states. It has been the tool politicians use every time and it’s not only peculiar to the current cabal.

However, the cabal themselves are unsure at this juncture, That APC is built on only two stand, the Yoruba caucus and the Northern caucus, if any of the two were to leave, it crumbles. This is different from having influence without power like other candidate, Asiwaju got both so in this game, it is 50/50.

I repeat, there is only one way for both the cabal/Tinubu to reach a compromise, and that is to give Osinbajo. Anything outside that, you will be that the cabal are as powerless as the defunct kaduna mafia.

Can you tell me why you think they are against him?

Cabal is Kaduna mafia reformed. Under military they were cloaked as mafia, under civilian they are called cabal. They serve same purpose GAC does in Lagos, a go-between crossing, or bridge between statutory govt and a non-statutory lobbyists.

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by Ttalk: 4:28pm On May 11, 2022
LegendHero:

But ije ta je tete, a o le je dagunro. Asiwaju/SW has stakes in APC such that if he pulls away his structure, it will automatically turn to minority party.

So one thing is very different about this scenario. Even if the cabals don’t want Asiwaju and want to play consensus game, then APC only have one optimal solution to this, give the ticket to Osinbajo if the said cabals are afraid of Asiwaju influence as president. Failure to do this, APC is bye bye.

This is succinct. I have always asked who lose at the end of the day.
ACN faction will still retain it hold in the SW. But what happen to the cabal when PDP sweeps the north?

The cabal scheme is a fight of a drowning man. You can't reject Tinubu and still deny Osinbajo. It simply impossible in the present polity of APC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by osinbanjoisaliar: 4:30pm On May 11, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Cabal is Kaduna mafia reformed. Under military they were cloaked as mafia, under civilian they are called cabal. They serve same purpose GAC does in Lagos, a go-between crossing, or bridge between statutory govt and a non-statutory lobbyists.

You dey explain nuclear physics to pesin wen fail common fractions for primary school. No waste yar time. Since dem believe sey dem know politics and Tinubu na Maradona, leave dem, make dem continue. Time and Providence go show dem pepper

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 11, 2022
MetaPhysical:

If he is meeting with Adamu same you will tag him "too desperate" or claim he is "begging" for the ticket. No pleasing you guys.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju / Breaking: I'm Angry Tinubu Sleeps Everywhere, Even At Peace Accord- Sowore / Kwara Police Read Riot Act To Personnel Ahead Of 2023 General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.