Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates (39576 Views)

Jonathan Secretly Submits APC Presidential Nomination Form - Sahara Reporters / Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch / Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits APC Presidential Form (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Slurity(m): 7:29am On May 12, 2022
Oxb90:
wailing? does that sound to you like I am wailing. So sorry bro. I am not against any contestants. I am only stating the obvious. I don't know how Nigeria and its economy have impacted you, to me the last eight have not been easy at all.
Yes, Nigeria has not been easy for the past year's and not just the past 7 years alone, in fact PDP time caused our problem than the clueless Buhari regime but my dear, I have learnt to understand that the leaders of this country are not my problems but myself and every of our past parents that ignorantly increased our population at poverty driven rate. I have learnt to put my future into my own hands. Whoever is leading is not my concern anymore

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Slurity(m): 7:29am On May 12, 2022
tonididdy:

With his 7% on the polls already grin
Let have this discussion after the election
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by tonididdy(m): 7:31am On May 12, 2022
Slurity:
Let have this discussion after the election

7%ter tongue
Online polls have never lied in 9ja.
It was against jona... He lost grin
It favor buhari.... He won grin
Why your master own go come different undecided
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Slurity(m): 7:40am On May 12, 2022
tonididdy:

7%ter tongue
Online polls have never lied in 9ja.
It was against jona... He lost grin
It favor buhari.... He won grin
Why your master own go come different undecided
Because many in that list are not going to get the final ticket and most of the real voters with PVC are not online voters. By the time fulani and Yorubas add their vote you will be shocked.
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by tonididdy(m): 7:44am On May 12, 2022
Slurity:
Because many in that list are not going to get the final ticket and most of the real voters with PVC are not online voters. By the time fulani and Yorubas add their vote you will be shocked.

Una go learn hard lesson come 2023 .... You guys need a reality awakening and that you shall get grin
Fulani kwa.... All the cows wey amotekun don detain and you think Fulani forgives and forget.

No be hausa again, not be north again NOW NA FULANI grin

.... ewedu and amala don high these ones

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Slurity(m): 7:50am On May 12, 2022
tonididdy:

Una go learn hard lesson come 2023 .... You guys need a reality awakening and that you shall get grin
Fulani kwa.... All the cows wey amotekun don detain and you think Fulani forgives and forget.

No be hausa again, not be north again NOW NA FULANI grin

.... ewedu and amala don high these ones
well, I discovered that you are a child in thinking. I will let you enjoy the insult and make yourself happy. I have grown to the level of understanding how important to let everyone have their ways
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by BJanta: 8:18am On May 12, 2022
donb06:

@ first bolded, first of all I congratulate you for taking that lesson from me and also congratulate myself for a job well done. Now u know not everyone will vote for him.

@second bolded... It's an open secret that you guys are the prime instigators against other candidates, from Amaechi, to ATIKU, to peter Obi and to a good extent, Osinbajo. But then I'm aware of the "two-facedness" and serpentine nature of a clawed face and a dotted forehead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Follow) (Go Down)

''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Igbo(m): 3:50am
Ndi Igbo. We know how to jinx a good thing. Perhaps, it is our seeming indomitability, boisterousness and Thanos-will that seduce us to think everyone must believe in what we believe in and must act and think in consonance with our disposition. Anyone who does not support us or share in our sentiments is an enemy deserving the guillotine. How did we evolve illiberally?

We were not always this philistine, intolerant, angry, minatory and hateful. Our fathers were peaceful people who lived through a brutal war, yet held out a hand of brotherhood to other Nigerians. Some have lived and died in the north and in other parts of Nigeria outside the south-east since the civil war. They were accommodating of divergent views, temperate in utterance, graceful and measured in actions.

The Igbo young today, particularly those who take up residence on social media, are quick-tempered, oafish and ready to maul anyone who holds a plural view. They are unthinking, rash and uncritical. It must be their way or the highway to hell. What a retrogressive evolutionary trajectory! How did a critical mass of the Igbo young become so narrow-minded and uncultivated?

Maybe these ones do not know that to be Igbo is to be liberal; it is to be egalitarian; it is to be expansive; it is to be accommodating of all views and people; it is to be critical and circumspect, questioning everything and believing nothing until there is proof. And most importantly, to be Igbo is to not deify any earthling or make any human a god.

Since Peter Obi, former Anambra governor, declared his intention to run for president, a horde of internet contagion has been attacking anyone who does not show support for him. His supporters have been the most intemperate. Wielding virtual cudgels, they bludgeon anyone who refuses to acknowledge Peter Obi as a better presidential candidate. They empty their bowels of invective, hate and threats against anyone who points out the obvious political weaknesses of the former Anambra governor.

Peter Obi’s political network is abysmally limited. As I have always said, he is the creation of an internet fad and does not matter to the hoi polloi. But he is a decent man with the potential of a progressive president. If only wishes were horses, Peter Obi would ride them to the presidency. Sadly, they are not.

Only Igbo votes cannot make Peter Obi president. He needs first the votes of PDP delegates from across the states. And if by some twist of kismet, he becomes the PDP presidential candidate, he needs the votes of all Nigerians, particularly the north. His supporters are perhaps too self-absorbed or utterly ignorant to understand that belching ethnic slurs against other Nigerians on the internet because they are not so taken in by him is actually demarketing his candidature.

This is not how to win popular support in a country like Nigeria with a very diverse population. Instead of pulling moderates and the undecided to the umbrella of Peter Obi, his supporters are setting them apart and even turning the minds of those who are sympathetic to Obi’s candidature.

Who would want a Peter Obi presidency where his supporters are rabid, caustic, bigoted and hateful? It is becoming obvious that some of Peter Obi’s supporters may be from the same gene-pool as those who promoted south-east secession. It is the same non-strategy – hate, anger and more hate.

Peter Obi’s supporters may think they are aggressively promoting him, but they have only succeeded in reducing him to an ethnic champion. How unpropitious that a good product should be so jinxed.

It appears the south-east is in dire need of a messiah; so, any person that fate throws up is summarily crowned as a lodestar to lead the Igbo out of eight years of wandering. But we must realise that we are the messiah we seek. It is our collective action that matters.

Peter Obi is a gentleman, peace-loving, soft-spoken, refined, expansive and cerebral. I know he will not support the hate his supporters trade on social media. In fact, what his supporters do is antithetical to what he stands for. I think it is wise he addresses the mobilisers of his campaign on social media to put some decorum and decency to their crusade for him. He needs Nigerians to be president.

By Fredrick Nwabufo; Nwabufo aka Mr OneNigeria is a writer and journalist.

NO IBOMAN CAN RULE THIS COUNTRY. YOU ARE A PRIMITIVE RACE OF BEASTS
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Johncuppa(m): 9:18am On May 12, 2022
blazhykowskyi:

I am Mumu was Awolowo Muslim?
He was not, but never a Christian.

Did I include being a Muslim or not in my post?
For your mind now, anyone who is not a Muslim is automatic a believer.
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by TruthSocial: 9:21am On May 12, 2022
Abeg how national Exco take emerge, you be political adult then ba ?
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by tonididdy(m): 10:12am On May 12, 2022
Slurity:
well, I discovered that you are a child in thinking. I will let you enjoy the insult and make yourself happy. I have grown to the level of understanding how important to let everyone have their ways

You are the kid who is daydreaming of an Imaginary fulani-yotuba alliance grin
Fulani is less than 5% of Nigerian population, fine you can have them cheesy
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Austin4Jesus(m): 2:33pm On May 12, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

What senseless thing is this one saying? Who called him a winner? You just jump from no where without comprehending what is going on. Dress go work abi you dey ASSU strike?
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by IDIOTmoderators: 5:24pm On May 12, 2022
Austin4Jesus:

Your sister boyfriend don buy data for you abi? The way you guys were foolishly rejoicing that someone submitted form with 570 delegates just as if he has gotten support of the whole delegates.. so if that doesn't make him the winner, what was the bragging about ?? Plz manage your data oh..
Trouble sleeping yanga go wake am... Ass hole if I rejoice what is your business? Is it your rejoice? If he got the support of the whole delegates or not is it your support?
Stupid dumbass Moda foka like you. Goat that doesn't know the basis of our comment, jumping into a thread like a mad man that just enter market square.
It is very obvious that you are complete illiterate? Keep displaying your stupidity, pikin of yesterday get sense pass you. Mumu! Austin 4 Satan!
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by IDIOTmoderators: 5:40pm On May 12, 2022
Austin4Jesus:

Your sister boyfriend don buy data for you abi? The way you guys were foolishly rejoicing that someone submitted form with 570 delegates just as if he has gotten support of the whole delegates.. so if that doesn't make him the winner, what was the bragging about ?? Plz manage your data oh..
Na your Mama boyfriend buy me credit. Werey !
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Austin4Jesus(m): 5:43pm On May 12, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Trouble sleeping yanga go wake am... Ass hole if I rejoice what is your business? Is it your rejoice? If he got the support of the whole delegates or not is it your support?
Stupid dumbass Moda foka like you. Goat that doesn't know the basis of our comment, jumping into a thread like a mad man that just enter market square.
It is very obvious that you are complete illiterate? Keep displaying your stupidity, pikin of yesterday get sense pass you. Mumu! Austin 4 Satan!
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by IDIOTmoderators: 5:57pm On May 12, 2022
Austin4Jesus:

I'm very sure you are an SSCE Holder, that is how they rant online with their 200Megabyte .. don't worry, the young shall grow, and when you finally grow, your kids will also insult you because that is what you know how to do better and that's what they will learn from you, that is If you will be responsible enough to manage a family..
Monkey that came from no where to eat banana.. see foolish person that is calling his father's age a kid! I don't know what is itching you for body over another person mata... You are so pained and it is that pain that will kill you.... Somebody that the parents didn't train properly is talking, you product of a dysfunctional family.
I blame your father because a simple good circle condom could have prevented your birth. Check yourself into a zoo that is where you belong.... goat!
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Austin4Jesus(m): 6:16pm On May 12, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Monkey that came from no where to eat banana.. see foolish person that is calling his father's age a kid! I don't know what is itching you for body over another person mata... You are so pained and it is that pain that will kill you.... Somebody that the parents didn't train properly is talking, you product of a dysfunctional family.
I blame your father because a simple good circle condom could have prevented your birth. Check yourself into a zoo that is where you belong.... goat!
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by IDIOTmoderators: 6:19pm On May 12, 2022
Austin4Jesus:

Hehehehehe By their fruit, you shall know them and the kinda home they come from, help me greet your PopC, that is if you know who he is.. Goodnight Boy..
Hahaha good night irresponsible boy from the gutter .. say hello to your asawo mama for me. Next time don't poke nose... Anuofia!
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Austin4Jesus(m): 6:57pm On May 12, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Hahaha good night irresponsible boy from the gutter .. say hello to your asawo mama for me. Next time don't poke nose... Anuofia!

My friend I'm sorry for all I wrote, i withdraw all of them.. was actually joking but I think I took it a little too far, forgive me please..
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by maasoap(m): 9:05pm On May 12, 2022
Trojan8:

Drop your account details so I can feed your entire lineage this night.

grin grin grin
Hungry mofo dey form for Nairaland
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Trojan8(m): 10:36pm On May 12, 2022
maasoap:

grin grin grin
Hungry mofo dey form for Nairaland

OK
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by blazhykowskyi(m): 8:48am On May 13, 2022
Johncuppa:

He was not, but never a Christian.

Did I include being a Muslim or not in my post?
For your mind now, anyone who is not a Muslim is automatic a believer.

He was not a Christian because you determine who is a Christian or not.

What was your line of argument? Go back to the person you quoted. Fool!
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Johncuppa(m): 1:57pm On May 13, 2022
blazhykowskyi:

Argument without insult you cannot do.
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Johncuppa(m): 3:01pm On May 13, 2022
blazhykowskyi:

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by olatuns2017: 10:36am On May 14, 2022
tonididdy:

In your dreams tinibu will be president grin

In your dreams Buhari can never be president

Keep dreaming and let me dream too

Only that your president is Jubril

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Tundex911: 12:39pm On May 14, 2022
570*100milli

What a nation

Smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court / Stephen Ukpukpen Slumps & Dies While Jogging In Calabar - Picture / Nigerian Army Acquires "UGV" Mine sweeper (BOZENA - 5) (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.