Stats: 3,165,169 members, 7,860,185 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

I Will Accept Defeat If I Fail To Emerge As APC Flag Bearer - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Accept Defeat If I Fail To Emerge As APC Flag Bearer - Tinubu (557 Views)

President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) / PHOTOS: Buhari Waves APC Flag At Scanty Presidential Rally In Uyo / Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Will Accept Defeat If I Fail To Emerge As APC Flag Bearer - Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 6:36pm On May 11, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu, All Progressives Congress (APC) National leader has said he will accept defeat if he fails to emerge as the party’s presidential flag bearer.

Tinubu said this while speaking to his supporters in Lagos.

“I will work to the level my strength can carry me, but I will tell you all to go and relax if I’m defeated, I will go back home.”

Meanwhile, Tinubu, on Wednesday submitted his Nomination and Expression of Interest forms at the International Conference Centre, Abuja.

He was represented by Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State; a former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Babachir Lawal; pioneer Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Nuhu Ribadu, amongst others.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/11/2023-tinubu-hints-on-next-action-if-he-doesnt-secure-apc-ticket/

Re: I Will Accept Defeat If I Fail To Emerge As APC Flag Bearer - Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 6:36pm On May 11, 2022
Do you have a choice?

If you do anyhow you go see any how na

Buhari no get time for your nonsense before , na to send EFCC after you

Re: I Will Accept Defeat If I Fail To Emerge As APC Flag Bearer - Tinubu by Illuminatiship(m): 6:37pm On May 11, 2022
Re: I Will Accept Defeat If I Fail To Emerge As APC Flag Bearer - Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 6:37pm On May 11, 2022
Asiwaju Jagaban!

Asiwaju said:
—E je a lo di, tiwon ba na mi ma pada sile (Let’s go ahead to vote, if anyone defeat me I will go back home to Lagos)

—Ma se ise debi ti mo le shey de (I’ll work to the highest capacity I can reach)

—Ohun ti mole so fun yin leni (But this is what I can tell you today)

—Elo fokan bale (Go and put your mind at rest)

Jagaban so so so so sure of victory!

Re: I Will Accept Defeat If I Fail To Emerge As APC Flag Bearer - Tinubu by Creamypie(m): 6:38pm On May 11, 2022
Oh sure. He can always fall back on Lagos, whether or not he's president. Lagos is bola tinubu wife. No dulling
Re: I Will Accept Defeat If I Fail To Emerge As APC Flag Bearer - Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:39pm On May 11, 2022
He's winning this anyway.

Re: I Will Accept Defeat If I Fail To Emerge As APC Flag Bearer - Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 6:41pm On May 11, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
He's winning this anyway.
Read the bolded and stop spewing what's not

Why did you edit your previous comment

What is Tinubu winning, even Tinubu can't confidently boast that he will win

I learnt he just submitted his form with just about 570 delegates signature out of over 5000 delegates, THAT IS A RED FLAG

Re: I Will Accept Defeat If I Fail To Emerge As APC Flag Bearer - Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:43pm On May 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Re: I Will Accept Defeat If I Fail To Emerge As APC Flag Bearer - Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:45pm On May 11, 2022
Do you know how many delegates are required to sign for each candidate?

He exceeded it, if that's still a red flag to you, it's obvious you're suffering from ipobism.

Ipobism, a severe mental health disorder
PrinceOfLagos:

I learnt he just submitted his form with just about 570 delegates signature out of over 5000 delegates, THAT IS A RED FLAG

Re: I Will Accept Defeat If I Fail To Emerge As APC Flag Bearer - Tinubu by Cajal(m): 6:47pm On May 11, 2022
Correct
The undiluted democrat
Re: I Will Accept Defeat If I Fail To Emerge As APC Flag Bearer - Tinubu by Mooh247: 6:48pm On May 11, 2022

Politics no be do or die

Ride on Jagaban

On your mandate

Re: I Will Accept Defeat If I Fail To Emerge As APC Flag Bearer - Tinubu by Asgard13: 6:53pm On May 11, 2022
Re: I Will Accept Defeat If I Fail To Emerge As APC Flag Bearer - Tinubu by Bobloco: 6:55pm On May 11, 2022
But he swore to fight dirty
What happened?

Re: I Will Accept Defeat If I Fail To Emerge As APC Flag Bearer - Tinubu by StrongandMighty: 6:56pm On May 11, 2022
What will now happen to his urchins?
Re: I Will Accept Defeat If I Fail To Emerge As APC Flag Bearer - Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 6:57pm On May 11, 2022
StrongandMighty:
They will go back to the street na

Re: I Will Accept Defeat If I Fail To Emerge As APC Flag Bearer - Tinubu by ZombieTAMER: 6:57pm On May 11, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Those touts and skullers raised with hate..anger and envy will surely buy sniper and do the needful..

bitter souls who do not want the country to prosper.. that's how they packaged old Buhari the disaster, look at where we are.. nothing is working, Economy is in shambles and the Naira is dead.

These people are wicked souls.
what they saw in this old man pissing his clothes, his hands keeps shaking, is what I can't understand..

spits.
Re: I Will Accept Defeat If I Fail To Emerge As APC Flag Bearer - Tinubu by Maxymilliano(m): 6:59pm On May 11, 2022
He has little or no option than to congratulate whoever emerges as the party's flagbearer except he plans to decamp to another party to pursue his lifelong ambition
Re: I Will Accept Defeat If I Fail To Emerge As APC Flag Bearer - Tinubu by Mynd44: 7:02pm On May 11, 2022
Re: I Will Accept Defeat If I Fail To Emerge As APC Flag Bearer - Tinubu by IgOga(m): 7:02pm On May 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You nor sabi politics.....you think those signatures are free ni? grin

(1)

Reason Why Tinubu Might Be The One To Emerge Winner / JUST In:fresh Trouble In APC As Magnus Abe Withdraws From Governorship Primaries / APC Primaries: I Will Not Endorse Or Exclude Anyone- President Buhari