Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

Opportunities For Salesmen, Accountants, Teachers & Administrative Personnel - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Opportunities For Salesmen, Accountants, Teachers & Administrative Personnel (873 Views)

Lagos State Is Recruiting For Primary School Teachers / What Are The Job Opportunities For Microbiologist? / What Is The Average Pay Of Chartered Accountants In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opportunities For Salesmen, Accountants, Teachers & Administrative Personnel by recruiter1: 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2007
Hi fellow landers,

I work in a newly started recruitment company in Lagos and I've been going through this great forum for a few months now and really want to commend Seun and all those who keep it going. My company is really focused on securing jobs for mid-career professionals but because of some of the posts my colleague and i have seen on this forum we have come up with some new packages to improve the Nigerian job market.

We have decided to have some specialization areas for specific job roles and develop pools of hundreds of CVs in these areas. We will develop such pools and pre-screen candidates so that companies can apply for candidates in those roles easily, it will also reduce some of the hassles of job searching if your CV is in our pool. We have carried out a test-run and find that the idea is viable but we require lots of quality individual CVs in each pool for it to work out properly.

In light of this i'm asking landers who have either experience, training or passion for the following areas to send their resumes to www.lgrinternational.com/resume.php .

Accounting

Administrative/Clerical (eg front-desk personnel, PA, EA, customer service, secretaries etc)

Sales or Marketing (eg Sales executives, Business Development, Product Development, Product Marketers etc)

Education (eg teachers, nannies, assistant teachers, administrative personnel etc)

Kindly indicate the role you are applying for on the top of your CV.
Please spread this news to others as we can't have too many people in the pools. We have already filled one/two positions based on postings on nairaland so we are confident that landers can effectively spread the news.

If you have any questions about either this posting or job-hunting in general, please feel free to ask me here. Don't waste time send it now!!!

best wishes wink

RECRUITERONE

(1) (Reply)

Please Help / Latest Dump For Mcitp(70-647) / A Career In The Academics:how Advisable In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.