Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,202 members, 7,860,308 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

US Police Releases Criminal Files Of Dapo Abiodun, Governor Of Ogun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Police Releases Criminal Files Of Dapo Abiodun, Governor Of Ogun State (2784 Views)

Osinbajo Attends Funeral Of Dapo Abiodun's Dad / Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. / Amosun Ordered Removal Of Dapo Abiodun's Posters (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Police Releases Criminal Files Of Dapo Abiodun, Governor Of Ogun State by MadeINchenzen2: 9:12am On May 12, 2022
Welp ! They have went to go and dig up a sitting Governor in Nigeria mugshot up …

The City of Miami Police Department in the United States filed criminal charges against Dapo Abiodun in 1986, according to newly-released police files

Mr Abiodun, now 61 and governor of Ogun, violently resisted a police officer and a Secret Service agent as they tried to execute an outstanding warrant for his arrest. The warrant was issued after Mr Abiodun failed to appear in court for a previously instituted case of credit card fraud, records show.

The document said Mr Abiodun, on November 6, 1986, at about 8:20 p.m., resisted being handcuffed by a police officer from the Miami Dade Department and an Agent of the U.S. Secret Service. Both were detailed to produce the then 26-year-old Mr Abiodun in court for being at large over an ongoing criminal case.

https://www.regencyreporters.com.ng/2022/05/us-police-releases-criminal-files-of.html

2 Likes

Re: US Police Releases Criminal Files Of Dapo Abiodun, Governor Of Ogun State by PrinceOfLagos: 9:13am On May 12, 2022
Dapo the criminal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Police Releases Criminal Files Of Dapo Abiodun, Governor Of Ogun State by MadeINchenzen2: 9:13am On May 12, 2022
More ...

Re: US Police Releases Criminal Files Of Dapo Abiodun, Governor Of Ogun State by danijesus(m): 9:15am On May 12, 2022
Wahala no dy finish
Re: US Police Releases Criminal Files Of Dapo Abiodun, Governor Of Ogun State by forgiveness: 9:36am On May 12, 2022
Dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: US Police Releases Criminal Files Of Dapo Abiodun, Governor Of Ogun State by DeleTaller: 9:49am On May 12, 2022
forgiveness:
Dead on arrival.

But is he the one or not?
Re: US Police Releases Criminal Files Of Dapo Abiodun, Governor Of Ogun State by McJelly(m): 9:54am On May 12, 2022
If this is true, Our politicians are abruptly shameless aswear.

2 Likes

Re: US Police Releases Criminal Files Of Dapo Abiodun, Governor Of Ogun State by AJOBI77(m): 10:47am On May 12, 2022
Ghen Ghen! It's about to go down!
Re: US Police Releases Criminal Files Of Dapo Abiodun, Governor Of Ogun State by princeemmma(m): 12:30pm On May 12, 2022
Yehh so our governor na criminal

Wahala don happen

Yawa don gas

3 Likes

Re: US Police Releases Criminal Files Of Dapo Abiodun, Governor Of Ogun State by AntiBMC(m): 1:48pm On May 12, 2022
Criminals holding political offices in Nigeria, yet we expect respect from Western countries.

3 Likes

Re: US Police Releases Criminal Files Of Dapo Abiodun, Governor Of Ogun State by swaggerjack: 1:49am On Jul 06, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Dapo the criminal
shocked
Re: US Police Releases Criminal Files Of Dapo Abiodun, Governor Of Ogun State by haffaze777(m): 2:02am On Jul 06, 2022
Can't this mumu be drag to court? They need to find a way to disqualify this clown

9 Likes

Re: US Police Releases Criminal Files Of Dapo Abiodun, Governor Of Ogun State by swaggerjack: 2:14am On Jul 06, 2022
haffaze777:
Can't this mumu be drag to court? They need to find a way to disqualify this clown
The country is ruled by drug barons and yahoo boys. He doesn't stand out in the crowd.

5 Likes

Re: US Police Releases Criminal Files Of Dapo Abiodun, Governor Of Ogun State by plaindealer: 2:19am On Jul 06, 2022
The illiterate op cannot read and comprehend simple English, your title says criminal record, but the rubbish you posted says misdemeanor and non criminal.

Meaning this wasn't a criminal matter, it was a misdemeanor violation which in most cases you don't even spend 1 night in jail.

Make una read and go school, una no gree..

See ya village life....

6 Likes

Re: US Police Releases Criminal Files Of Dapo Abiodun, Governor Of Ogun State by swaggerjack: 2:21am On Jul 06, 2022
plaindealer:
The illiterate op cannot read and comprehend simple English, your title says criminal record, but the rubbish you posted says misdemeanor and non criminal.

Meaning this wasn't a criminal matter, it was a misdemeanor violation which in most cases you don't even spend 1 night in jail.

Make una read and go school, una no gree..

See ya village life....
Forgery, grand theft and credit card theft and you say it is insignificant and you wonder why we are the corruption capital of the world ruled by drug barons and 419 kingpins.

7 Likes

Re: US Police Releases Criminal Files Of Dapo Abiodun, Governor Of Ogun State by plaindealer: 2:51am On Jul 06, 2022
swaggerjack:

Forgery, grand theft and credit card theft and you say it is insignificant and you wonder why we are the corruption capital of the world ruled by drug barons and 419 kingpins.

If it is significant or not is your own personal opinion, but the issue I highlighted is the false and deceptive title about criminal file when in fact it was not a criminal matter according to the facts presented by the OP.

Debate your own opinion with yourself, I'm not interested, quote and counter me based what I say not your own opinion and side issues.

Learn how to read and comprehend simple English.

6 Likes

Re: US Police Releases Criminal Files Of Dapo Abiodun, Governor Of Ogun State by swaggerjack: 3:13am On Jul 06, 2022
plaindealer:

If it is significant or not is your own personal opinion, but the issue I highlighted is the false and deceptive title about criminal file when in fact it was not a criminal matter according to the facts presented by the OP.

Debate your own opinion with yourself, I'm not interested, quote and counter me based what I say not your own opinion and side issues.

Learn how to read and comprehend simple English.
The thug and 419 kingpin was also charged for resisting arrest with violence from law enforcement.

1 Like

Re: US Police Releases Criminal Files Of Dapo Abiodun, Governor Of Ogun State by Jakumo(m): 3:39am On Jul 06, 2022
There is no such thing as PETIT THEFT under US law. The correct term is PETTY THEFT. That glaring error ALONE implies that all of the above documents are in fact forgeries written by a Nigerian who is semi-literate at best.

This writer is no fan of Dapo Abiodun, current Ogun State governor, but these purported documents are all patently forged by a person with limited education.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Police Releases Criminal Files Of Dapo Abiodun, Governor Of Ogun State by swaggerjack: 4:21am On Jul 06, 2022
Jakumo:
There is no such thing as PETIT THEFT under US law. The correct term is PETTY THEFT. That glaring error ALONE implies that all of the above documents are in fact forgeries written by a Nigerian who is semi-literate at best.

This writer is no fan of Dapo Abiodun, current Ogun State governor, but these purported documents are all patently forged by a person with limited education.

2 Likes

Re: US Police Releases Criminal Files Of Dapo Abiodun, Governor Of Ogun State by Jakumo(m): 4:36am On Jul 06, 2022
While Dapo Abiodun may in fact possess a criminal record, that document shown above containing the word "PETIT" theft, is a forgery simply because there is no such thing as "petit theft" under US law.

As stated earlier, I am no fan of this man, and have no reason to argue on his behalf. I happen to be aware that Dapo Abiodun first became wealthy by humping a former petroleum minister who happened to be married, Mrs. Frog Eye Madueke, who hooked Dapo up with petroleum contracts in exchange for his pleasing and thrilling her in bed with some vigorous nacking, which is an interesting role reversal in and of itself.

1 Like

Re: US Police Releases Criminal Files Of Dapo Abiodun, Governor Of Ogun State by swaggerjack: 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
More ...
shocked
Re: US Police Releases Criminal Files Of Dapo Abiodun, Governor Of Ogun State by plaindealer: 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
I
swaggerjack:

The thug and 419 kingpin was also charged for resisting arrest with violence from law enforcement.

Was that also a criminal offense?

How hard is it to read and comprehend simple and elementary English words?

5 Likes

Re: US Police Releases Criminal Files Of Dapo Abiodun, Governor Of Ogun State by swaggerjack: 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
Jakumo:

This is the kind of lawyer 419 kingpin Dapo Abiodun and thug hired to defend him from the Petit theft. You know nothing clown.

https://www.thehoffmanfirm.net/criminal-defense/theft-property-crimes/petit-theft/

2 Likes

Re: US Police Releases Criminal Files Of Dapo Abiodun, Governor Of Ogun State by Bonijy04: 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
The guy don de follow who sabi road, so second term no shaking

1 Like

Re: US Police Releases Criminal Files Of Dapo Abiodun, Governor Of Ogun State by Jakumo(m): 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
swaggerjack:

This is the kind of lawyer 419 kingpin Dapo Abiodun and thug hired to defend him from the Petit theft. You know nothing clown.

https://www.thehoffmanfirm.net/criminal-defense/theft-property-crimes/petit-theft/

Holy chit you just schooled me, man. Never in my entire life have I heard of PETTY theft being interchangeable with PETIT theft. Sure enough, Google showed you to be right, and me to be wrong.

I owe you a beer, so maybe I will go out to commit PETIT theft of a can of beer to send to you as my tuition fees this fine day.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Police Releases Criminal Files Of Dapo Abiodun, Governor Of Ogun State by Penguin2: 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
Man was one of Tinubu’s distributors in the US back then.

Trust me when I tell you that they still using diplomatic privileges to bring drugs back into this country.

But I still expect Ogun people to vote for him.

But wetin concern me?

My priority is to deliver Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: US Police Releases Criminal Files Of Dapo Abiodun, Governor Of Ogun State by swaggerjack: 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
Jakumo:

Holy chit you just schooled me, man. Never in my entire life have I heard of PETTY theft being interchangeable with PETIT theft. Sure enough, Google showed you to be right, and me to be wrong.

I owe you a beer, so maybe I will go out to commit PETIT theft of a can of beer to send to you as my tuition fees this fine day.
Please don't emulate the Miami 419 kingpin and thug Dapo Abiodun.

1 Like

Re: US Police Releases Criminal Files Of Dapo Abiodun, Governor Of Ogun State by Jakumo(m): 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hayzed2022:
Hello everyone here I want u to b careful of the telegram fixed match scammer named @DAVIDFIXED4455

He agreed to send me fixed game for 6k n after he received d credit alert he deleted all chats n blocked me

The receipts n chats re below

I hereby authorize you to step outside and deliver a resounding Nollywood slap to the first person you encounter bearing the name David.
Re: US Police Releases Criminal Files Of Dapo Abiodun, Governor Of Ogun State by swaggerjack: 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
Jakumo:

I hereby authorize you to step outside and deliver a resounding Nollywood slap to the first person you encounter bearing the name David.

grin
Re: US Police Releases Criminal Files Of Dapo Abiodun, Governor Of Ogun State by swaggerjack: 12:21am On Jul 07, 2022
Jakumo:

Cheers

Re: US Police Releases Criminal Files Of Dapo Abiodun, Governor Of Ogun State by swaggerjack: 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
AntiBMC:
Criminals holding political offices in Nigeria, yet we expect respect from Western countries.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southern Kaduna Holds 51.2% Population Of Kaduna State / South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) / Ike Ekweremadu Sentence To 10 Years Imprisonments In The UK ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.