Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Senator Gaya Submits Osinbajo’s Presidential Forms (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Gaya Submits Osinbajo’s Presidential Forms (Photos) (26801 Views)

Nnamani, Two Presidential Aspirants Stepped Down For Osinbajo – Senator Gaya / APC Convention: Aspirants Trimmed To 2, Osinbajo And Tinubu - Senator Gaya / Buhari Receives N45m Presidential Forms (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Gaya Submits Osinbajo’s Presidential Forms (Photos) by kidap: 11:04am On May 12, 2022
Jubilation as Osinbajo submits APC presidential nomination forms

Supporters and loyalists went into jubilation on Wednesday night after Vice President Yemi Osinbajo submitted his expression of interest and nomination forms.

The same group had purchased the nomination forms for the vice president last Wednesday at the International Conference Centre, Abuja.

Osinbajo’s spokesperson, Laolu Akande, had described them in a tweet via his official Twitter handle as “A passionate team of support groups and individual Nigerians from across the country have raised funds to support the purchase of the APC nomination forms for the Vice President’s 2023 presidential bid.”

The submission, which was carried out on his behalf by the leadership of The Progressive Project, a support group promoting his presidential aspiration, took place at the National Secretariat of the ruling All Progressives Congress at about 9 pm.

Osinbajo, who was represented by the chairman of the TPP, Senator Kabiru Gaya, and Muhammadu Bulkachuwa, submitted the forms to the APC National Organising Secretary, Alhaji Sulaiman Arugungu at the party secretariat.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/jubilation-as-osinbajo-submits-apc-presidential-nomination-forms/%3famp

294 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Senator Gaya Submits Osinbajo’s Presidential Forms (Photos) by Nigerialabalaba: 11:06am On May 12, 2022
Gaya wey dey on his way to NNPP after Kano APC Ganduje Jagaban faction win d case up to SC. shiorr

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Gaya Submits Osinbajo’s Presidential Forms (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 11:07am On May 12, 2022
After the APC primary elections we shall know who is who,

183 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Senator Gaya Submits Osinbajo’s Presidential Forms (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On May 12, 2022
Peter obi of Nigeria we are Rooting for come Rain come sun

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Gaya Submits Osinbajo’s Presidential Forms (Photos) by triple996(m): 11:11am On May 12, 2022
No mkpurumiri will ever near asorock grin

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senator Gaya Submits Osinbajo’s Presidential Forms (Photos) by MarveworldG: 11:12am On May 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Senator Gaya Submits Osinbajo’s Presidential Forms (Photos) by helinues: 11:12am On May 12, 2022
Interesting
Re: Senator Gaya Submits Osinbajo’s Presidential Forms (Photos) by mach7(m): 11:12am On May 12, 2022
So its Presidential nomination forms dem package inside box like cake?

Oga VP, nothing do you. Nah North people dey push you go front.

It is well.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Gaya Submits Osinbajo’s Presidential Forms (Photos) by Mynd44: 11:15am On May 12, 2022
14 governors? How many states are in Nigeria fess?

5 Likes

Re: Senator Gaya Submits Osinbajo’s Presidential Forms (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 11:16am On May 12, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha.....self deceit. How many Apc governors we get? Amaechi's own will be signed by 32governors. Hahahahahahahaha...

6 Likes

Re: Senator Gaya Submits Osinbajo’s Presidential Forms (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 11:17am On May 12, 2022
Mynd44:
14 governors? How many states are in Nigeria fees?

50 states..... Hahahahahahahaha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Gaya Submits Osinbajo’s Presidential Forms (Photos) by StrongandMighty: 11:17am On May 12, 2022
Good!!
Osibanjo is always ahead of Tinubu
Thiefinubu 12 Apc Governors, Osibanjo 14 APC Governors..

Thienubu and his urchins think say na only them Sabi propaganda, them dey learn work where osibanjo dey...

I've said it before, Tinubu and his urchins should meet osibanjo with pen and paper for tutorials on how to play politics

Patiently waiting for what Reno the newly recruited Tinubu urchin has to say...

212 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Senator Gaya Submits Osinbajo’s Presidential Forms (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 11:17am On May 12, 2022
Indispensable85:
Hahahahahahahaha.....self deceit. How many Apc governors we get? Amaechi's own will be signed by 32governors. Hahahahahahahaha...
you must mention your nemesis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Gaya Submits Osinbajo’s Presidential Forms (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 11:32am On May 12, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Good!!

Thienubu and his urchins think say na only them Sabi propaganda, them dey learn work where osibanjo dey...

I've said it before, Tinubu and his urchins should meet osibanjo with pen and paper for tutorials on how to play politics

I'm happy you just confessed that this fake news is an attempt at a failed propaganda.

You guys are not even intelligent. Poor job! Hahahahahahahaha.....d source sef dey funny. 2023.ng......hahahaha....u guys should give up. The game is up!

I laff oooooo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Gaya Submits Osinbajo’s Presidential Forms (Photos) by yyba: 11:49am On May 12, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Good!!

do your mathematics 12+14= 26 and remember no governor can sign twice. So how many APC governor do we have in all ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Gaya Submits Osinbajo’s Presidential Forms (Photos) by StrongandMighty: 11:59am On May 12, 2022
Indispensable85:

I'm happy you just confessed that this fake news is an attempt at a failed propaganda.

You guys are not even intelligent. Poor job! Hahahahahahahaha.....d source sef dey funny. 2023.ng......hahahaha....u guys should give up. The game is up!

I laff oooooo

Wetin concern me concern this rubbish wey you write here? I resemble paid supporter for your eyes??

I only admire the fact that osibanjo is matching Tinubu's propaganda fire for fire; 12apc governors signed for him that's what you guys sold to us and we believed even without any credible source or names of the governors we only saw the news from Tinubu supporters; now osibanjo have brought his own and you're expecting us not to believe? Please go and sit down somewhere

Any candidate apart from criminal Tinubu is okay by me, because I'll never support a well known old criminal to rule this country, posterity will not forgive me for that...

227 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Senator Gaya Submits Osinbajo’s Presidential Forms (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 12:03pm On May 12, 2022
yyba:
do you mathematics 12+14= 26 and remember no governor can sign twice. So how many APC governor do we have in all ?

Omo allow them to fool themselves. I've been laughing oooooo. Poor job! Hahahahahahahaha......

2 Likes

Re: Senator Gaya Submits Osinbajo’s Presidential Forms (Photos) by StrongandMighty: 12:05pm On May 12, 2022
yyba:
do you mathematics 12+14= 26 and remember no governor can sign twice. So how many APC governor do we have in all ?
Good I like this question...

We heard that 12 sitting APC governors signed for Tinubu, we bought it no arguement even when we didn't know the 12 governors or the states we only heard the news from Tinubu supporters...so how are we even sure that's it was 12apc governors that signed for him?

Now Osibanjo is telling us that 14apc governors signed for him, why shouldn't we believe him? Or is it not possible?

I only like the fact that osibanjas team is matching Tinubu's propaganda fire for fire...until we begin to see facts in clear terms then everybody is free to believe whatever they like

162 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Senator Gaya Submits Osinbajo’s Presidential Forms (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 12:12pm On May 12, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Wetin concern me concern this rubbish wey you write here? I resemble paid supporter for your eyes??

I only admire the fact that osibanjo is matching Tinubu's propaganda fire for fire; 12apc governors signed for him that's what you guys sold to us and we believed even without any credible source or names of the governors we only saw the news from Tinubu supporters; now osibanjo have brought his own and you're expecting us not to believe? Please go and sit down somewhere

Any candidate apart from criminal Tinubu is okay by me, because I'll never support a well known old criminal to rule this country, posterity will not forgive me for that...

Your problem is bitterness. Tinubu's own was reported by almost all the reputable news media, that's why it made front page. Don't be blinded by hatred. Don't kill ursef, I understand the pains you're going through. U go dey alright las las.

2023.ng......hahahahahaha.......my belle oooooo

7 Likes

Re: Senator Gaya Submits Osinbajo’s Presidential Forms (Photos) by SwissMass: 12:13pm On May 12, 2022
nice
Re: Senator Gaya Submits Osinbajo’s Presidential Forms (Photos) by Ttalk: 12:21pm On May 12, 2022
14 APC governors, that's good job done well. If I believe your 12governors, do believe my 14 governors in peace

292 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Senator Gaya Submits Osinbajo’s Presidential Forms (Photos) by yyba: 12:34pm On May 12, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Good I like this question...

We heard that 12 sitting APC governors signed for Tinubu, we bought it no arguement even when we didn't know the 12 governors or the states we only heard the news from Tinubu supporters...so how are we even sure that's it was 12apc governors that signed for him?

Now Osibanjo is telling us that 14apc governors signed for him, why shouldn't we believe him? Or is it not possible?

I only like the fact that osibanjas team is matching Tinubu's propaganda fire for fire...until we begin to see facts in clear terms then everybody is free to believe whatever they like

well not an APC, any political party or candidate supporter. But as a forum we shouldn't be acting like illiterates we need to ask questions either from PDP, APC or any political party.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Gaya Submits Osinbajo’s Presidential Forms (Photos) by Oracleforce: 12:57pm On May 12, 2022
kidap:
Osinbajo’s nomination form was submitted by Former Governor of Kano yesterday.

It was revealed that the form was signed by 420 APC members across the 109 senatorial districts, including Statutory delegates, Reps members, Senators, Deputy Governors and 14 sitting APC Governors.

Below are photos

Source: https://2023.ng/?p=216
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

This.is.a good news....
Thefnubu will have high-blood pressure for this...

187 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Senator Gaya Submits Osinbajo’s Presidential Forms (Photos) by Oracleforce: 1:01pm On May 12, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Peter obi of Nigeria we are Rooting for come Rain come sun

Unfortunately, the strong base of PTHIEF OBItuary is limited to southeast and south-south alone...

When the General election comes...you will smile it...

Atiku can be able to.gather vote from.the north because he is a Fulani man...now that Atiku might not.likely emerge as the president....
Let see who will pull the crowd for PTHIEF Obi tuary in the north....

Don't forget...APC still have the power of incumbency and the president is a core Fulani man.....

We are watching...

4 Likes

Re: Senator Gaya Submits Osinbajo’s Presidential Forms (Photos) by johnkay1(m): 1:02pm On May 12, 2022
Okay
Re: Senator Gaya Submits Osinbajo’s Presidential Forms (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 12, 2022
Oracleforce:

Unfortunately, the strong base of PTHIEF OBItuary is limited to southeast and south-south alone...

When the General election comes...you will smile it...

Atiku can be able to.gather vote from.the north because he is a Fulani man...now that Atiku might not.likely emerge as the president....
Let see who will pull the crowd for PTHIEF Obi tuary in the north....

Don't forget...APC still have the power of incumbency and the president is a core Fulani man.....

We are watching...
you say SS and SE okey oh till then abi SW are north are not Rooting 4 him everyone is on it we have the media department,market department,fellow up department,North department,southwest department,south South and south East 30 different organistation, and etc you will understand soon

1 Like

Re: Senator Gaya Submits Osinbajo’s Presidential Forms (Photos) by Oracleforce: 1:53pm On May 12, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
you say SS and SE okey oh till then abi SW are north are not Rooting 4 him everyone is on it we have the media department,market department,fellow up department,North department,southwest department,south South and south East 30 different organistation, and etc you will understand soon

Congratulations...

...And APC are sleeping, abi?
Day-dreamer...what some of you from. southeast are doing is that you are indirectly demarketing Obi...you play politics of ethnicity...which will damage Obi chances of winning this election...

There is no how an average Igbo man will convince me to vote for president Peter Obi because I know your antecedences since 1960....from the time of Nnmadi Azikwe, Aguyi Ironsi and this is Peter Obi....it hasn't changed...
It is easier for northern politicians to support southwest politicians because that has been the norm from the foundation....now, from the foundation, Igbo people has been playing ethnocentric politics. ..

We will keep watching Obi dancing nakedly in the market square...when the time comes, you keep wailing as usual....

God bless Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Senator Gaya Submits Osinbajo’s Presidential Forms (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 12, 2022
Oracleforce:

Congratulations...

...And APC are sleeping, abi?
Day-dreamer...what some of you from. southeast are doing is that you are indirectly demarketing Obi...you play politics of ethnicity...which will damage Obi chances of winning this election...

There is no how an average Igbo man will convince me to vote for president Peter Obi because I know your antecedences since 1960....from the time of Nnmadi Azikwe, Aguyi Ironsi and this is Peter Obi....it hasn't changed...
It is easier for northern politicians to support southwest politicians because that has been the norm from the foundation....now, from the foundation, Igbo people has been playing ethnocentric politics. ..

We will keep watching Obi dancing nakedly in the market square...when the time comes, you keep wailing as usual....

God bless Nigeria...

stop spreading fallacy here sabi we are playing politics of ethnicity okey please remember to vote Peter obi for good government okey

3 Likes

Re: Senator Gaya Submits Osinbajo’s Presidential Forms (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:07pm On May 12, 2022
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Senator Gaya Submits Osinbajo’s Presidential Forms (Photos) by Cajal(m): 2:09pm On May 12, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Gaya wey dey on his way to NNPP after Kano APC Ganduje Jagaban faction win d case up to SC. shiorr
Oshinbajo made a great mistake
Gaya is joining NNPP
HE has been defeated in KANO
factional aspirant

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Campaign, Apologise To Nigerians For Deceiving Them - Atiku Tells Tinubu / Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) / Polls: INEC Knocks Tinubu Over Comment On E-Transmission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.