Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! (28679 Views)

Do You Condemn Sheikh Bello Yabo For Incitement Of Extra-judicial Killing? / Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail / Islamic Polygyny And Maintenance Of Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by bot101(m): 6:12pm On May 13, 2022
AntiChristian:
Anyone who is guilty of blasphemy should be arrested and tried in a competent court.

Islam doesn't permit jungle justice.

The perpetrators should be brought to justice.

Why would you burn people like that?

So wrong!!

And Christians should also mind their uterances especially in those regions. Tolerance should be two ways!

There's no pastor that can raise a burnt corpse today!

Why mind their utterances? Have you heard what Muslims say about Christians and Christ everyday? Nobody lifts a finger to even acknowledge them, let alone attack them, and yet you spew rubbish!!!

So you will burn me if I insult your moronic prophet right? Until you and your ilk change your ways and outrightly condemn what is clearly wrong without any colouration or whatnot, una don buy market ooo!!! And I promise that any Muslims that attempt to burn me will get burnt first. Id*ots and nincomp*ops!!
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by Antyxx: 6:12pm On May 13, 2022
AntiChristian:
Anyone who is guilty of blasphemy should be arrested and tried in a competent court.

Islam doesn't permit jungle justice.

The perpetrators should be brought to justice.

Why would you burn people like that?

So wrong!!

And Christians should also mind their uterances especially in those regions. Tolerance should be two ways!

There's no pastor that can raise a burnt corpse today!
Theres nothing like blasphemy in Islam
If you continue to say death penalty is for those that blaspheme, people will continue to kill people because its thesame thing to them whether they killed her or the law kills her

1 Like

Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by advocatejare(m): 6:18pm On May 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

This is a stupid question!

How was blasphemy practiced! Anyone that ridicule your God or anything associated with him is killed!

Is Muhammad your God, how come you’re killing those who “blaspheme” against him?
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by dmaze: 6:22pm On May 13, 2022
Jazakumullah Khairan for this beautiful reminder.

May Almighty Allah SWT reward you abundantly,

Aameen thumma aameen.

Lukgaf:
Deborah Samuel, a female student of Shehu Shagari College of Education Sokoto State, was murdered in Sokoto for allegedly insulting Prophet Mohammed. What does Islam say about this type of killing? Is jungle justice or honor killing allowed in Islam? This thread clarifies.

Fiqh class

1 Like

Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by BOYS2MEN: 6:39pm On May 13, 2022
If only it were to be someone close to me ....I no go swear because me BOYS2MEN nor go hesitate to slaughter any aboki wey my eyes catch....ABOKIS know what I can do better...but rip sister...e go soon reach them too
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by trifted404: 6:40pm On May 13, 2022
abbey621:

See that's the problem with people like you, you reason with your mouth which ends up landing you in trouble. There are states in Nigeria that practices Sharia law and yes you can be arrested for blasphemy among other things. If you have a problem with that, speak to your government. No sensible Muslim would rejoice at jungle justice, there are courts for things like this and everyone deserves a chance to prove guilt or innocence.
wait uncle so can a Christian be prosecuted in a sharia court
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by samwheel(m): 6:43pm On May 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

grin

Christ atoned for all those killings in the OLD TESTAMENTS right and that's not your LORD changing?
How do you define hypocrisy again?

anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Leviticus 24:26

Too dumb to ask y Christians no longer kill for blasphemy. And y u terrorist organization called Islam still commit misdeed.

Little advice, throw away that thrash u call Quran and forsake d satanic Muhammad else u perish in eternity.

Sick people.

Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:43pm On May 13, 2022
Of course I did just as others.

What I'm just saying is we should respect whatever is sacred to everyone of us.

Breadandpeppers:

That doesn't warrant the killings.

Speak against the killings I know you aren't ignorant like the rest
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by Highways: 6:45pm On May 13, 2022
abbey621:

You're the idiotic one that don't know how you've been sold by your government. Yes Sharia law is constitutionally superior in some states, argue with your government!

Smh ... Ezi ofia
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:45pm On May 13, 2022
No, shariah bind Muslims ONLY.

If only they wanted to.
This happened during the time of holy prophet
trifted404:
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by abbey621(m): 6:53pm On May 13, 2022
trifted404:

YES! Your question is like asking can an American be prosecuted in China. The law of the land reigns supreme, whether you are a visitor or an outsider, when in Rome you do like the Romans.
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by trifted404: 6:57pm On May 13, 2022
abbey621:

YES! Your question is like asking can an American be prosecuted in China. The law of the land reigns supreme, whether you are a visitor or an outsider, when in Rome you do like the Romans.
wow I'm really shocked I thought the sharia law only applied adherents of Islam in such states so does that mean that a Christian can be punished for publicly drinking beer
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by bot101(m): 6:58pm On May 13, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Of course I did just as others.

What I'm just saying is we should respect whatever is sacred to everyone of us.

Or else what? You'll kill them?
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by abbey621(m): 7:03pm On May 13, 2022
Highways:

Smh ... Ezi ofia

Oponu! Nkita la’cha ike giZee Ching-yin
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by abbey621(m): 7:04pm On May 13, 2022
trifted404:
wow I'm really shocked I thought the sharia law only applied adherents of Islam in such states so does that mean that a Christian can be punished for publicly drinking beer

If the Isbah people catch you ehn grin grin grin. The problem is that Nigerian governemnt don give dem too much power, even GEJ no fit stand up to them.

1 Like

Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by trifted404: 7:13pm On May 13, 2022
abbey621:

If the Isbah people catch you ehn grin grin grin. The problem is that Nigerian governemnt don give dem too much power, even GEJ no fit stand up to them.
those hisbah people grin
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by LordReed(m): 7:59pm On May 13, 2022
43Ronin:
What I want to understand is why Islam has not metamorphosed over the centuries. I mean just like Islam, christianity had its own extreme but we find out that is no more. But Islam has refused to change with time. It's still very barbaric. Beheading, crucifixion, amputation stake burning (something that christianity ended centuries ago) WTF is wrong with Islam and why hasn't it changed over the centuries.
Pls the islamists in the house should answer and not tell me its a peaceful religion crap and those doing it are sinners

Because they are better at maintaining a hegemony and closing ranks when the need arises. Also Christianity is plagued by division in ways that Islam is not.
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by legionISproteus: 8:42pm On May 13, 2022
abbey621:

In a religion with about 2 billion followers, you really believe majority are killers? The problem with your kind is that bad news travels faster than good news. You don't praise the millions of Muslims in the world doing good deeds, you don't praise the surgeons saving lives, the muslim scientists cereating vaccines and cures. You don't even see the good ones fighting to end poverty, feeding thousands of poor kids and families. All you see are the extremists, the ones that are cursed, the oppressors. All you see is hate and in the end it makes you no better than the ones you're criticizing!
Oga, if you share this story among your 2 billion muslims, MORE THAN HALF OF THEM WILL SUPPORT THIS MURDER. That is already over 1 billion criminals hiding under the cloak of religion. Go to faceboook, nairaland, twitter and see it for yourself. You will see 8 - 9 posts of muslims praising the act before you see1 post by a muslim that will write "Islam is a religion of peace", not even directly condemning the act. Atiku that posted a tweet to condemn it quickly deleted it when your fellow muslims promised not to vote for him.... and you are telling me majority are not killers.

I don't believe in any nonsense religion or whatever their followers do. They can worship a spoon for all i care, but do no harm. How difficult is that?

I BET YOU ARE ANOTHER SANE MUSLIM WHO IS AFRAID TO CONDEMN HIS FELLOW WORSHIPPER OF MOHAMMED THAT COMMITED MURDER IN THE NAME OF RELIGION. YOU BETTER ENLIGHTEN YOUR FELLOW MUSLIMS AND NOT WASTE YOUR TIME TALKING ABOUT HOW BAD NEWS SPREADS FASTER THAN GOOD NEWS. ARE YOUR RELIGION PEOPLE NOT THE CAUSE OF THIS BAD STORY?

I will say this and say it again, and will not be wrong on any day of the week! THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOU SANE AND PROPERLY EDUCATED MUSLIMS ARE IN THE MINORITY OF MOHAMMED WORSHIPPERS AND YOU LIVE IN FEAR OF THE WRATH FROM THE MAJORITY OF YOU WHO ARE EXTREMISTS. THIS IS WHY YOU NEVER SPEAK UP. YOU ONLY COME OUT TO DEFEND ISLAM WHEN WE START CONDEMNING THE RELGION
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by bot101(m): 8:45pm On May 13, 2022
abbey621:

So Sharia law supersedes the constitution You realise that Sharia in itself can be argued to be illegal in Nigeria It has no backing in the Nigerian constitution. Na selfish politicians make am still dey.
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by legionISproteus: 8:50pm On May 13, 2022
bot101:

So Sharia law supersedes the constitution You realise that Sharia in itself can be argued to be illegal in Nigeria It has no backing in the Nigerian constitution. Na selfish politicians make am still dey.
Leave abbey621 trying to rationalise and justify Deborah's murder. That is how their religion is practiced. They have the extremist wing that carries out all nefarious activities and the pacifists battalion that ALWAYS come out to defend the act and deflect all blames.

1 Like

Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by abbey621(m): 9:07pm On May 13, 2022
bot101:

Who are you to argue? Your government says it is legal, you're here on social media arguing....lol. From OBJ to Buhari, every single president continues to support Sharia in some parts of the North. You think say na beans when dem talk say na North dey rule us all?
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by bot101(m): 9:11pm On May 13, 2022
abbey621:

Who are you to argue? Your government says it is legal, you're here on social media arguing....lol. From OBJ to Buhari, every single president continues to support Sharia in some parts of the North. You think say na beans when dem talk say na North dey rule us all?

As I said earlier, selfish politician. Ask any lawyer, there isn't any provision for religious laws in Nigeria as NIGERIA IS A SECULAR STATE. THAT IS IN THE CONSTITUTION!!

On the North ruling everyone, I only laugh. You will soon know reality beyond your mosques and semi-literate politicians.
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by abbey621(m): 9:13pm On May 13, 2022
legionISproteus:
Oga, if you share this story among your 2 billion muslims, MORE THAN HALF OF THEM WILL SUPPORT THIS MURDER. That is already over 1 billion criminals hiding under the cloak of religion. Go to faceboook, nairaland, twitter and see it for yourself. You will see 8 - 9 posts of muslims praising the act before you see1 post by a muslim that will write "Islam is a religion of peace", not even directly condemning the act. Atiku that posted a tweet to condemn it quickly deleted it when your fellow muslims promised not to vote for him.... and you are telling me majority are not killers.

I don't believe in any nonsense religion or whatever their followers do. They can worship a spoon for all i care, but do no harm. How difficult is that?

I BET YOU ARE ANOTHER SANE MUSLIM WHO IS AFRAID TO CONDEMN HIS FELLOW WORSHIPPER OF MOHAMMED THAT COMMITED MURDER IN THE NAME OF RELIGION. YOU BETTER ENLIGHTEN YOUR FELLOW MUSLIMS AND NOT WASTE YOUR TIME TALKING ABOUT HOW BAD NEWS SPREADS FASTER THAN GOOD NEWS. ARE YOUR RELIGION PEOPLE NOT THE CAUSE OF THIS BAD STORY?

I will say this and say it again, and will not be wrong on any day of the week! THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOU SANE AND PROPERLY EDUCATED MUSLIMS ARE IN THE MINORITY OF MOHAMMED WORSHIPPERS AND YOU LIVE IN FEAR OF THE WRATH FROM THE MAJORITY OF YOU WHO ARE EXTREMISTS. THIS IS WHY YOU NEVER SPEAK UP. YOU ONLY COME OUT TO DEFEND ISLAM WHEN WE START CONDEMNING THE RELGION

You wrote a whole page just to spew nonsense? I deal with data for a living and when you refer to me please do so with common sense and dignity. Tell me how many times the most populous muslim nations in the world are in the news for killing Christains. In case you don't know those countries the top 3 are : Indonesia, Pakistan and India. Even when there are issues with blasphemy, they let the court do the justice not mob. If you want to have an intellectual discussion we can do that, if you want to continue with your sentimental bullshit, please shift!
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by abbey621(m): 9:19pm On May 13, 2022
bot101:

As I said earlier, selfish politician. Ask any lawyer, there isn't any provision for religious laws in Nigeria as NIGERIA IS A SECULAR STATE. THAT IS IN THE CONSTITUTION!!

On the North ruling everyone, I only laugh. You will soon know reality beyond your mosques and semi-literate politicians.

Guy I just got one favor to ask you, go to Kano and insult the prophet and spew this rubbish there, even if your papa na SAN, you go know say the Nigerian Constitution does not protect you. I just dey pity you ni, go ahead arguing rubbish, your theorethical analysis holds no water to real life application. Hisbah people go just use you do practice.....KONTINEW!
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by bot101(m): 9:22pm On May 13, 2022
abbey621:

Guy I just got one favor to ask you, go to Kano and insult the prophet and spew this rubbish there, even if your papa na SAN, you go know say the Nigerian Constitution does not protect you. I just dey pity you ni, go ahead arguing rubbish, your theorethical analysis holds no water to real life application. Hisbah people go just use you do practice.....KONTINEW!

If dem born you well too, go to Onitsha and pray in the middle of the road and see what happens to you. As I said earlier, you and every Muslim that doesn't outrightly condemn Deborah's murder are co-murderers!! Simple and straight.

Murderer!!
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by legionISproteus: 9:26pm On May 13, 2022
abbey621:

You wrote a whole page just to spew nonsense? I deal with data for a living and when you refer to me please do so with common sense and dignity. Tell me how many times the most populous muslim nations in the world are in the news for killing Christains. In case you don't know those countries the top 3 are : Indonesia, Pakistan and India. Even when there are issues with blasphemy, they let the court do the justice not mob. If you want to have an intellectual discussion we can do that, if you want to continue with your sentimental bullshit, please shift!

You deal with data for a living means what in this case? Just visit any social media page where this matter is discussed and use your "data dealing expertise for a living" to assess the response from your fellow muslims. Come back here and give us an honest report.

4 days ago I saw a video from Pakistan were a mob harassed two young girls for dressing indecently. There was nothing revealing or indecent in the clothes those girls wore, what happened were a bunch of randy animals using religion to satisfy their primal urge. This your Islam is a major problem to the world today, unfortunately it is not going away any time soon.

Killing people is wrong, if not all you religious folks would have been wiped off the face of the earth.
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by abbey621(m): 9:36pm On May 13, 2022
legionISproteus:

You deal with data for a living means what in this case? Just visit any social media page where this matter is discussed and use your "data dealing expertise for a living" to assess the response from your fellow muslims. Come back here and give us an honest report.

4 days ago I saw a video from Pakistan were a mob harassed two young girls for dressing indecently. There was nothing revealing or indecent in the clothes those girls wore, what happened were a bunch of randy animals using religion to satisfy their primal urge. This your Islam is a major problem to the world today, unfortunately it is not going away any time soon.

Like I said I deal with data for a living, you can't just make a statistical claim without conducting the proper research. You said 1 billion Muslims support jungle justice/killing when the prophet or Islam is insulted. So my friend, prove it! Show me your data that supports your claim otherwise shut the f*ck up! I'm not here to defend Islam or Muslims and I acknowledge the extremists within the Islamic community but I will not sit here and watch you pull stats out of your ass mister, have some dignity!
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by Aboki99(m): 9:52pm On May 13, 2022
Antiislaam:

Where is it written that Muhammad is your father and that allah recognize you as his children?

Actually it is written that he's not the father of anyone. He is beyond a father to us
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by Aaay: 10:05pm On May 13, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by legionISproteus: 10:11pm On May 13, 2022
abbey621:

Like I said I deal with data for a living, you can't just make a statistical claim without conducting the proper research. You said 1 billion Muslims support jungle justice/killing when the prophet or Islam is insulted. So my friend, prove it! Show me your data that supports your claim otherwise shut the f*ck up! I'm not here to defend Islam or Muslims and I acknowledge the extremists within the Islamic community but I will not sit here and watch you pull stats out of your ass mister, have some dignity!

Oga, you are here to defend Islam so keep quiet. When someone speaks against the barbaric behaviour your fellow worshippers exhibit, even at the expense of human lives, you faux enlightened muslims crawl out of the woodwork to defend it. Have you ever gone to the mosque, or discussed with your muslim neighbours against killing another human being in the name of your god? NO! Because you are afraid of them, you are afraid they will report you to another group who will gang up and murder you. What kind of sickness is this thing you call a religion? You cannot even openly declare that you no longer wish to worship mohammed because that your friend who is a muslim will murder you and nothing will happen. In fact this friend will be praised for killing an islamic apostate.

Have you even bothered to check what I said? if you don't have a twitter or facebook account, at least nairaland is here for your data collection abi you no longer know how to deal with data? I HAVE STATED IT IN MY PREVIOUS POSTS, IF YOU SHOW YOUR 2 BILLION MUSLIMS THIS STORY OF DEBORAH'S MURDER, MORE THAN HALF OF THEM WILL SUPPORT THESE ASSASSINS, THAT IS OVER 1 BILLION CRIMINALS HIDING IN THE NAME OF RELIGION TO END SOMEONE'S LIFE. Now, do your own bit and prove me wrong. You have refused. Are you afraid that I am right? Don't even go far, make e no be like say I dey give you too much work. Sample the responses by muslims on this thread alone if more than half of them are not in support of poor Deborah's death.
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by bot101(m): 10:15pm On May 13, 2022
abbey621:

This is not a stats discussion, stopattemting to divert the discussion to something that it isn't about. Do your Imams and top respected Muslims not support the murder of Innocent Deborah or not??
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by abbey621(m): 10:20pm On May 13, 2022
bot101:

This is not a stats discussion, stopattemting to divert the discussion to something that it isn't about. Do your Imams and top respected Muslims not support the murder of Innocent Deborah or not??

What do you mean it is not a stats discussion, you made the claim, why can't you back it up? This only goes to show that you think with your mouth and not your brain. How can we discuss intellectually when you predicated your claim on false data? LMAO.....you didn't expect someone to call you out on your Bullshit did you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? / Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead / Snoop Dogg And Ice Cube Joined Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.