Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5448498 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
roogee:

Is champion difficult to track?
Cuz it took me 1 n half hr yet couldn't able to track it

Wat am I doing wrong
@roogee, just track old mytv using 12.722 V 26.657, after u hit green on this above TP, tight it very well, put champions tv TP, then release the elavation, and pull it up gradually till u hit green on champions tv TP.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jerana15(m): 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
Tnx guys I got the star times dish this evening...are those MBC channels HD ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by macodollar: 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
omotech:
Can dat 1.8mtr go 4 8k & how old it is? can u post d pix of d dish here thank u

the 1.8m dish and the single solution Lnb has been bought by a Nairalander.

its only the 1.3m dish and super max Lnb remaining
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
Thanks very much for the info. Can we therefore use strong to watch the channels as in the previous year's open week?
EMMAACHILE:
Dstv will be observing open week.

For one week - Thursday, 14 April to Thursday, 21 April - all active DStv subscribers on Compact Plus, Compact, Family and Access bouquets will enjoy unlimited access to a buffet of premium channels, in the comfort of their own homes at no additional cost.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by clemo4u(m): 6:20am On Apr 14, 2016
dish size azimuth elevation lnb skew frequency to track intelsat 906 in south nigeria and indicate if i will put glass inside lnb thanks@allllllllllllll
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arebian: 7:23am On Apr 14, 2016
Malix:

Get an inverto black ultra lnb
Pls how much does an Inverto black ultra lnb sells for? And where can I find it to buy? Am in Abuja, thank you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 9:33am On Apr 14, 2016
It surprises me when people suffer for nothing. Usually men don't value what they get easily.

Multi tv is free on 60cm dish, easy to track with 90% on all decoders. They show foreign movies, home movies (naija and ghana), they have BBC and Aljazeera on Joy news, they show EPL, UCL and Europa, no biss no power vu just thrills. Wetin una dey find again?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 10:34am On Apr 14, 2016
roogee:

Is champion difficult to track?
Cuz it took me 1 n half hr yet couldn't able to track it

Wat am I doing wrong
No, just follow @graphicicon procedure. you will definately get it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:05am On Apr 14, 2016
Spy360:
It surprises me when people suffer for nothing. Usually men don't value what they get easily.

Multi tv is free on 60cm dish, easy to track with 90% on all decoders. They show foreign movies, home movies (naija and ghana), they have BBC and Aljazeera on Joy news, they show EPL, UCL and Europa, no biss no power vu just thrills. Wetin una dey find again?
TV3 doesn't open for free
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:05am On Apr 14, 2016
Spy360:

Multi tv is trying when it comes to foreign movies,I concur.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nwabueze8(m): 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
please men in the house ,l got MBC @7w with 65% still my mbc groups 1 to 5 cannot open .other channels there are okey.l use 1m dstv dish, shot strong lnb cut open on the front..what could be the problem .
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ugotuf(m): 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
nwabueze8:
please men in the house ,l got MBC @7w with 65% still my mbc groups 1 to 5 cannot open .other channels there are okey.l use 1m dstv dish, shot strong lnb cut open on the front..what could be the problem .
Don't bother your self about those mbc group channels, they don't show. Just enjoy the ones that are showing. Congratulations.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gmichael: 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
nwabueze8:

Please I have been trying forever here but couldn't hit the bird. What decoder are you using and what tp and frequency did you use. But I might not sure with the mbc groups, you might want ti try manual scanning using 11.559 v 27.500. But please could you tell me how you got to track the bird. Thank you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Showthetee1: 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2016
If you are in Otta and can install 9e with 1.8m dish very well. Call me. 08181993432
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by roogee: 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
graphicicon:
@roogee, just track old mytv using 12.722 V 26.657, after u hit green on this above TP, tight it very well, put champions tv TP, then release the elavation, and pull it up gradually till u hit green on champions tv TP.

Thx man, I do appreciate it
Will do just dat
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Rahman28: 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
Please help me i want to migrate from 22W to 3W. Is tv continental (star tv tanzania) free to air today?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
Spy360:

Hello Spy360,
with your writeup here, I can see that you are not one of the ASAS patient. If you have been affected with ASAS infirmity you wouldn't have been saying this though we who have been suffering from the disease really enjoy tracking of new satellites, packages, channels. Try and get infected and see the joy we derives from the act. grin

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
kwameking:
Thanks very much for the info. Can we therefore use strong to watch the channels as in the previous year's open week?
I am not sure of that one because it's for those that subscribed.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gbengees: 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
Showthetee1:
If you are in Otta and can install 9e with 1.8m dish very well. Call me. 08181993432
call me on 08060003831 for installation of all kind of sattellite
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mkhue: 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
Gurus anyone with premium hd 16500 watching Mtn Worldwide Parkage
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gmichael: 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
Please house, any tips that could be my last resort. Could it be a problem with my decoder SRT 4940, as i have tracked Eutelsat 7 west solely on its own without success, with reference from ABS 3 after hitting 70% and from NSS after hitting 93%. Please i am just tired, and couldn't figure out anything again. I think Eutelsat 7 west should normally lie between the two using dishpointer.com with my house address. Any suggestion again, could it be the decoder?

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kevin96(m): 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
Please can someone help with the tp for multi tv channels, presently i have 12522v2700 and 11677H29999, but this 12522v27000 is not hitting green. 11677H29999 hits green but with few channels.
Can someone help me please?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Gr8men: 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hello house, pls what can i do about my sport 24 dat goes off in d evening?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Rahman28: 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
I have been on this site since 2012 to present under various usernames including ND24, AREA24, RAHMAN24,RAHMAN28 among others. I operated those usernames by deactivated one and then create new after every 5 months because i don't find useful information on this thread and site as well. As most of users like you always keep silent on my reply posted in order to find some info.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by yusuff214: 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2016
good evening gurus in the house.
pls is digisat decoder good in tracking satellites?
and pls what are the satellites that can be tracked using 90cm DSTV dish.
pls gurus
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drandonzero(m): 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
Rahman28:
I have been on this site since 2012 to present under various usernames including ND24, AREA24, RAHMAN24,RAHMAN28 among others. I operated those usernames by deactivated one and then create new after every 5 months because i don't find useful information on this thread and site as well. As most of users like you always keep silent on my reply posted in order to find some info.
Let those who find this forum useful stay.... its better if you deactivate yourself again...lol

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
Now that the season is almost coming to an end,we have to prepare for the upcoming Euros.Does anyone have an idea if Sp*rt24 would air the Euros.I intend buy a 1.8m pole mount this month ending.Ugotuf
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 7:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
Now that the season is almost coming to an end,we have to prepare for the upcoming Euros.Does anyone have an idea if Sp*rt24 would air the Euros.I intend buy a 1.8m pole mount this month ending.Ugotuf
Sony is better bet for Euros.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
SABC 1 of South Africa currently FTA on Astra 4a on 4.8e. Tp: 11996h 27500
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adinanabdulsamad(m): 12:08am On Apr 15, 2016
pls is dstv open free on their decoders
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 6:34am On Apr 15, 2016
Chinedu7:

Sony is better bet for Euros.
But sony hasn't shown any ads for about the Euros,do you think they'll air it?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 7:36am On Apr 15, 2016
ugotuf:

Don't bother your self about those mbc group channels, they don't show. Just enjoy the ones that are showing. Congratulations.

Mine dey show on 1metre dish with 70%. May be you should adjust your dish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57