Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5444330 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by funadposh: 8:18am On Sep 04, 2016
AMZYMAYO:
Good evening. A beg my digisport 9 degree east is off since yesterday. Please is it a general problem? If it's a change of key, can you please help with a new one? Thank you.
pls is digi signal still in 1m dish because i think is is no more in nigeria if it work pls give d friquency
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 10:34am On Sep 04, 2016
spartacus11:
i text him he did not respond, i called him he did not pick my call, please is dey someone else u can refer me to, or can u help me get it, but i will like to know the price. please i hope to get ur response soon i really need am

You have direct interface with Malik than Lemmy or pakogist.

Malik is known physically, but no one knows who's behind pakogist and Lemmy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by taotech22: 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
I am back and better, I heard about wonderful action of SRT 4922A and I bought one yesterday. pls which sat should I track to watch EPL and other league for free. 2) kindly help me in tracking Cband sat bcs I only based on Ku band 60cm & 90cm dish before but I wanted to move further. thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DoctorHindus: 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
Has Anyone been able to track apster 76.5e alongside 57e and 68.5e on same dish? Pls if u have share with me. Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DoctorHindus: 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
taotech22:
I am back and better, I heard about wonderful action of SRT 4922A and I bought one yesterday. pls which sat should I track to watch EPL and other league for free. 2) kindly help me in tracking Cband sat bcs I only based on Ku band 60cm & 90cm dish before but I wanted to move further. thanks.

The most important thing u need Is a 2.4m dish. 60 n 90cm will not serve u.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Suko92(m): 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
talk2kay:
Ohhh. Thx for d enlightenment. Can u please tell me more about hispasat & at what 0°E or °W maybe i can find it bro. Thanks @Suko92
hispasat @ 30 west but u need 3.2m dish and above to enjoy more of it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Suko92(m): 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
funadposh:
morning did hispasat have free chanel like hotbird showing champions league free without accout let me no
nope, but u enjoy more and stability of it with our account
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spartacus11(m): 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
davodyguy:

i spoke with him, he said d Android box he has he sell for 19gran and he did promise to send the specification but he has not send it yet. but he said is 2gb ram. please if u know more about andriod box do put me through so i know d best to go. with good price
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Suko92(m): 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
spartacus11:
i spoke with him, he said d Android box he has he sell for 19gran and he did promise to send the specification but he has not send it yet. but he said is 2gb ram. please if u know more about andriod box do put me through so i know d best to go. with good price
visit pakogist. com to get more info and get android box from him
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
spartacus11:
Get the name model from him or buy online. Free shipping is maximum of 15 days to 20 days.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
@odilibe, blexxonmak, chinedu, and others, have u ever experience such problem when installing intelsat 20 @ 68e ku band with this particular frequency 12.722 H and 12.722 V,
after installing the dish the signal will be normal but when u start taking cable torwards any direction u will notice decrease in signal quality but when u start taking cable to another direction will normalise, note: not all cases, some installation it used to happen like that, i want to ask what could be the problem, remember all other TPs on that sat use to be okay except the mentioned above.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
spartacus11:

Emmaachile is in the best position to advise.

I can help you ask people I know from Alaba too.

But I just prefer dealing with people you can see, talk to on phone and not only email like Lemmy does.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
graphicicon:
@odilibe, blexxonmak, chinedu, and others, have u ever experience such problem when installing intelsat 20 @ 68e ku band with this particular frequency 12.722 H and 12.722 V,
after installing the dish the signal will be normal but when u start taking cable torwards any direction u will notice decrease in signal quality but when u start taking cable to another direction will normalise, note: not all cases, some installation it used to happen like that, i want to ask what could be the problem, remember all other TPs on that sat use to be okay except the mentioned above.
Check your cable...Is it joined?also make sure your connectors are locked properly to the LNB and tuner respectively,then most importantly,DO NOT invert TPs and polarisations;if tracking with 12722V26657,Make sure the LNB is skewed @ 3 O'clock,and if using 12722H26657,skew @ 9 O'clock.For me,the earlier is always easier than the latter!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spartacus11(m): 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
davodyguy:

Emmaachile is in the best position to advise.
I can help you ask people I know from Alaba too.
But I just prefer dealing with people you can see, talk to on phone and not only email like Lemmy does.

EMMAACHILE:

Get the name model from him or buy online. Free shipping is maximum of 15 days to 20 days.

Suko92:

visit pakogist. com to get more info and get android box from him

thanks..

Emmaachile d truth is I've not bought stuff oversea online stores, except nigeria like konga and jumia. let me first check my fellow satellite shop in my state and see if any of them have such box which i doubt anyway by dey i will know what next to do....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jaydish191: 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
Slovakia v England on twenty 4
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
davodyguy:

i spoke with malik on phone and he has Gsky and supersat i will get mine from him before the week runs out
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
graphicicon:
...it is noise effect on a high band frequency.. could be from insertion loss;joined cable,cables not joined properly!long cable run...generally it will effect all the frequencies on the particular satellite..however effect will be greater on the higher frequencies..
Note that noise concentrates more on the high Ku band frequencies (11700-12750)than the low band frequencies..(10700-11700)..
where 12750 is the highest frequency of the Ku band frequency and 12722 is within that range ,that is equal noise on all the frequencies more effect on the higher bands..so check your cables etc..
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lincolnola: 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
All,
My Hot Tv on yamal402 is still not showing here,Rescue Tv was okay as yesterday but no audio/video on hot tv.
Is it general issue?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
Slovakia vs England on MAX TV @astra 2F 11.595 V 30.000
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
graphicicon:
Slovakia vs England on MAX TV @astra 2F 11.595 V 30.000
also on sony package
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ddone2020: 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
House. D dish dat l am working on is 5.92m dish pls what sud b most suitable & correct focal length of d dish.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by timibare(m): 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
abeg I need dstv collective package for rent within Ogun en lagos
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
agkilis:
i spoke with malik on phone and he has Gsky and supersat i will get mine from him before the week runs out

Great
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by satuganda: 9:44am On Sep 05, 2016
hello

yesterday after the England and solvika game my 66 sony package went encrypt and checked 76.5 also went encrypt are yours showing that side or i have bin hit by a bug
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by taotech22: 10:33am On Sep 05, 2016
thanks my brother
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
Eurostar Single Solution Lnb brown Carton C-band for sale @ N5,000. It adds upto 5percent and more on Sports 24. Call 08096542816 if you are interested! It was bought for 8k recently

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by medulla01(m): 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Eurostar Single Solution Lnb brown Carton C-band for sale @ N5,000. It adds upto 5percent and more on Sports 24. Call 08096542816 if you are interested!
.ur location pls do have faily use 1,8m 4 sale.lagos only dat have it send drop phone or whatspp contact
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by walexsho(m): 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
Pls are you using this FTA in viewing centre
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by THREASHOLD20: 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
Good evening, does anyone has power vu to this tp : Eutelsat 9.0°E 11766-V-27500 & 11804-V-27500
What's the tp for digisports. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
@odilibe, blexxonmak, chinedu, Emmachile and others, have u ever experience such problem when installing intelsat 20 @ 68e ku band with this particular frequency 12.722 H and 12.722 V, after installing the dish the signal will be normal but when u start taking cable torwards any direction u will notice decrease in signal quality but when u start taking cable to another direction will normalise, note: not all cases, some
installation it used to happen like that, i want to ask what could be the problem, remember all other TPs on that sat use to be okay except the mentioned above. CABLE IS NOT THE FAULT COS THE CABLE IS INTACT.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jay14(m): 10:25am On Sep 06, 2016
Jay14:
SRT4922A for sell plus 1meter dish.Ogba-Ikeja,Lagos.(08060749001)·
Still available.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.