Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,758 members, 7,827,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5450918 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 12:28am On Jan 24, 2017
1kinggy:

Please, how does one combine 2 satellites, e.g. 26E & 28.5 E on 1 LNB. Does it require any hardware e.g disceq or anything else. Thanks.

Cc: abohwun

To combine two to three satellite together. You will firstly track d satellite DAT require higher signal . like
D one in d attached picture. 9e is d primary. Beside it is
16e while beside and above it a little 26&28e their is room for 5e and DST* also if you want to attach it

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 12:28am On Jan 24, 2017
1kinggy:

Please, how does one combine 2 satellites, e.g. 26E & 28.5 E on 1 LNB. Does it require any hardware e.g disceq or anything else. Thanks.

Cc: abohwun

To combine two to three satellite together. You will firstly track d satellite DAT require higher signal . like
D one in d attached picture. 16e is d primary. Below is
7&5e while above it is 26&28e . making it be 5 in 1 setup

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 12:46am On Jan 24, 2017
Pls all the members in the housing that has Qsat 26G, i want u to check the file that you record with your qsat 26G whether is playable on pc, cos someone want to sell it to me,

i still need 4950 series to buy, those that want to sell his own should contact me on this number 08069338224 ,if you are living in kurudu, jikwoyi, karu, Nyanya and maraba axis, pls am waiting for ur response.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lapremiere: 9:56am On Jan 24, 2017
Eutelsat 9B** @ 9e CCcam available,very stable like valid subcription
send pm to 1johnlayfield1@gmail.com
for 1 week test now....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 1kinggy(m): 11:12am On Jan 24, 2017
Ismy5000:

D one in d attached picture. 9e is d primary. Beside it is
16e while beside and above it a little 26&28e their is room for 5e and DST* also if you want to attach it

Thanks for the pix and explanation. I am familiar with the setup.
I was asking if two satellites can be COMBINED on a SINGLE LNB. i hope my question is clear now.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 1kinggy(m): 11:16am On Jan 24, 2017
graphicicon:
Pls all the members in the housing that has Qsat 26G, i want u to check the file that you record with your qsat 26G whether is playable on pc, cos someone want to sell it to me,

i still need 4950 series to buy, those that want to sell his own should contact me on this number 08069338224 ,if you are living in kurudu, jikwoyi, karu, Nyanya and maraba axis, pls am waiting for ur response.

i use qsat q26g. your recorded files are playable with VLC on PC.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lov4sat(m): 11:19am On Jan 24, 2017
ekemsy:

My brother I am in uyo and I have try this mbc for a week now with 90cm dish and I can't get any signal. I don't know what to do again

I also use 90cm dish I have tried all the method posted here (tilt your dish up by 1inch yet no way, skew your LNB to 2 oclock I did this all through yester-night when I get home still no way) which magic others that are receiving it used to track this bard 26 E I don't know I am getting 28.E quite well but 26.E is still a no no thing for me PLEASE MAKE SOMEONE US OOO (Especially those of us in Rivers State that have tracked this birds.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 11:29am On Jan 24, 2017
Lov4sat:

I also use 90cm dish I have tried all the method posted here (tilt your dish up by 1inch yet no way, skew your LNB to 2 oclock I did this all through yester-night when I get home still no way) which magic others that are receiving it used to track this bard 26 E I don't know I am getting 28.E quite well but 26.E is still a no no thing for me PLEASE MAKE SOMEONE US OOO (Especially those of us in Rivers State that have tracked this birds.
It is difficult with small dish for those in the South.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Benpete: 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
https://
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
@all the gurus in the house, pls can someone tell me how to get to antenna setup on actv decoder, i have forgotten the code they use to bring out the tp frequency.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
Lov4sat:

Guy I feel ur frustration,do you have a 90cm dish so I can help u track d one at 7W,I barely post here cos of my academics,I'll try as much as i can to create a chance in the weekend...were are u in PH
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
The Audio in AMC is back

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olayinkaoj(m): 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
lincolnola:

Chief,
Could you pls check your audio PID numbers of AMC and AM Series and update the house?
I mean the APID and VPID of the two channels on your 4669x.Thanks

I am sorry for my late response to your requisition. Here below:

16° E

AMC SERIES
VPID =6062
APID = 6063
PPID = 6062

AFRICA MOVIE CHANNEL
VPID = 6152.
APID = 6153.
PPID = 6152

AMC TV (NIGBATI)
VPID = 6001.
APID = 6002
PPID = 6001

I use 4669x

I also just read that audio is back generally
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 7:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
@ Olason. Where are you? Please call me. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iliyande(m): 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
HAH:
Hello House, my fox sport 1 fox sport 2, amc movies and amc series have No AUDIO, what is the solution out of it.?

Just upgrade your decoder, that's all
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by steppin: 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
Lov4sat:

I don't think the people in South South can receive this mbc on 26e. A friend of mine in Bayelsa tried to get this sat for hours, but couldn't get the damn thing.
I even taunted him cos he's an installer and he was supposed to be on top of the situation.
From the complaints in this thread, it seems it wasn't his fault.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by satelliteDISH(m): 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
graphicicon:
@all the gurus in the house, pls can someone tell me how to get to antenna setup on actv decoder, i have forgotten the code they use to bring out the tp frequency.

I will post the code to you tomorrow when I get back home. I am on night duty now.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 11:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
satelliteDISH:

I will post the code to you tomorrow when I get back home. I am on night duty now.
@sateliteDISH, am waiting pls, my client have a job for me 2moro on nairabet virtual game, she is using ACTV decoder, i dont want to mess up there.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by microgiant: 7:34am On Jan 25, 2017
Lov4sat:

It has been mentioned and confirmed that it is not possible to receive MBC 26E in the south-south on small dishes due to reduced signal. A member from Benin posted about this was also confirmed by members from Rivers and Bayelsa states.

The alternative get a 90cm dish and search at 7W.

cc: ekemsy:
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by microgiant: 8:05am On Jan 25, 2017
1kinggy:

Thanks for the pix and explanation. I am familiar with the setup.
I was asking if two satellites can be COMBINED on a SINGLE LNB. i hope my question is clear now.

It is possible to combine satellites that are close, e.g. 5°E and 7.0°E, 26.0°E and 28.2°E, etc.

the trick get the satellite with the stronger signal first, then input the tp of the other satellite then move your dish slightly to get the signal. While you are still in that position, change to the TP of the other satellite to ensure the other signal is still there.

Example: track SES 5 at 5.0°E with TP 12015 V 29950, after you receive the signal then input TP 12728 H 30000 for Eutelsat 7A at 7.0°E then move the dish slightly to your left while standing at the back of your dish. You will hit green, now remain at that position then change to the first TP 12015 V 29950 you should receive signal, if there is no signal move slightly back not as much as you moved left, you hit green then go back to check that you can still receive the TP 12728 H.

Pros: You can enjoy two satellites with one LNB.
Cons: 1. You loose some TPs with weak signals
2. You can loose signal or cracking with any slight bad weather condition, due to the reduced signal, which wouldn't have occurred if the LNB is dedicated to a single satellite.

On a final note, you can set it easily once you know the signal strength at which the other satellite can be received. example TP 12728 H 30000 maximum signal is 70% reducing it to 65% while moving right gives you the TP 12015 V 29950 for SES 5 at 5.0°E.

hope this helps. wink

3 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eedristo: 10:44am On Jan 25, 2017
good morning ppl pls on which satellite can I get peace TV.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sau4real(m): 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
eedristo:
good morning ppl pls on which satellite can I get peace TV.
on intelsat 68e-cband lmb also on 7e use dis tp to track it first 12015v30000 den blind scanne it wil show up, hope I ve answer ur question
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
Good afternoon all.
I want to know if multi tv ( joy tv) and Mytv ( on eutelsat 16a have the same frequencies.

I am using 12522 V 30000 (joy tv)

and 12522 (H) 30000 for (MYTV) bur still getting joy tv signals.

Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
Pls I may need your urgent help. Can I have a word with u via my email? Kwame0299@gmail.com
Very very urgent
spartacus11:

dstv Nigeria extra view is 2,160 naira
dstv ghana should be around 20-30 cedis
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eedristo: 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
sau4real:

on intelsat 68e-cband lmb also on 7e use dis tp to track it first 12015v30000 den blind scanne it wil show up, hope I ve answer ur question

yes u have bro.thanks I appreciate will track it and let u know bro.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Willokafor(m): 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
Gurus helpI have str 6922 Mpeg 2 and supermax LNB with 2.4 dish.I need tp to track available Satellite on it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Willokafor(m): 1:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
Gurus helpI have str 6922 Mpeg 2 and supermax LNB with 2.4 dish.I need tp to track available Satellite on it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
adubam:
Good afternoon all.
I want to know if multi tv ( joy tv) and Mytv ( on eutelsat 16a have the same frequencies.

I am using 12522 V 30000 (joy tv)

and 12522 (H) 30000 for (MYTV) bur still getting joy tv signals.

Thanks.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by satelliteDISH(m): 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
graphicicon:
@sateliteDISH, am waiting pls, my client have a job for me 2moro on nairabet virtual game, she is using ACTV decoder, i dont want to mess up there.

Press menu, then press 1379 to open manual search.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by joshbro: 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
afternoon my people please i want to know more about lnb skewing,please what time is the below dish lnb skew to am getting ses5ku

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lov4sat(m): 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
microgiant:

It has been mentioned and confirmed that it is not possible to receive MBC 26E in the south-south on small dishes due to reduced signal. A member from Benin posted about this was also confirmed by members from Rivers and Bayelsa states.

The alternative get a 90cm dish and search at 7W.

cc: ekemsy:

Thaks man can you help with a tracking tp?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by joshbro: 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
Please guys african movie net i coudnt find it in ses5ku please if any1 is getting dis channel he should pls help me wit the tp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.