Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5488602 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by manhattan3G: 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
Monlo:
Good pm @all,what is the strongest tp to track Apstar 76e,Dsports is currently free on that position.Thanks.
I use
Freq:04125[H]
SR :04441
Freq:04131[H]
SR :03600
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
Chinedu7:
Has anyone successfully tracked NigComSat with 60cm dish?
Yes i did. I got 70percent signal
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olawaleejiko: 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
SweetWJ:
Yes i did. I got 70percent signal
pls how do i combine nigcomsat with multitv and eutelsat 16a. Which one is primary and secondary, how do i attach d lnbs. Pics will help in this situation, thx.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dishtech(m): 5:58am On Jun 12, 2017
olawaleejiko:
pls how do i combine nigcomsat with multitv and eutelsat 16a. Which one is primary and secondary, how do i attach d lnbs. Pics will help in this situation, thx.
using Astra 28.2 (multi tv) as primary , while standing in front of the dish najcosat is about 4-6 inch above the primary to the left and eutelsat 16e is the right 3-4 inches below the primary. But your dish alignment must be well plumed else you wouldn't get eutelsat 16e.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Monlo(m): 6:19am On Jun 12, 2017
manhattan3G:
I use Freq:04125[H] SR :04441 Freq:04131[H] SR :03600
Thanks man,one love.FTA rules!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 9:16am On Jun 12, 2017
olawaleejiko:
Multi Tv and Nigcomsat is possible but adding it to 16a is what i think will be difficult for u if u are a newbie. If u want to achieve it, use multi tv as primary, nigcomsat above to d right wen standing @d back of ur dish, den 16a below to d left while standing @ d back. Its very tricky to do. My set up already has 16a an 28.2 so i tracked Nigcomsat an added 68.5 to it. After much work yesterday i discovered dat Nigcomsat went off. And i was just enjoying Wazobia Max.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ArewaNG: 10:52am On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olatayoalabis: 11:51am On Jun 12, 2017
ArewaNG:
Good morning is Nigcomsat temporarily off as from yesterday evening?

Abeg nigcomsat don come on?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Saipro(m): 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
Gben102:

Am using 1.8m dish. Fuji LNB with qsat 23 and am in kwara state ( North Central), How am i going to skew my LNB at 7 o'clock? Which position the LNB will face? Whenever i enter the frequency (11804 v 27500 ) the signal will come up 62% and if i scan it manually no channel will come out but if i blindscan it another channels will come out and AFN will not be there.

I'm in Ilorin. Tried for 2 nights without succes (using the red and white Fuji LNB. I switched to inverto black (quad) and I got the signal. I used the Avenger (twin) and the signal jumped to 63% on my 90cm dish, within 5 minutes of trying. Will return to my 1m dish tonight and try the Avenger on it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olawaleejiko: 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
SweetWJ:
Multi Tv and Nigcomsat is possible but adding it to 16a is what i think will be difficult for u if u are a newbie. If u want to achieve it, use multi tv as primary, nigcomsat above to d right wen standing @d back of ur dish, den 16a below to d left while standing @ d back. Its very tricky to do. My set up already has 16a an 28.2 so i tracked Nigcomsat an added 68.5 to it. After much work yesterday i discovered dat Nigcomsat went off. And i was just enjoying Wazobia Max.
thanks dishtech and sweetwj for Your response
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Malix: 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
derancle:
What is the model of the satlink sat finder u are using, i want to buy one
ws-6933
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Malix: 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
paulowas:
does strongest autorol
yes
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
Saipro:

I'm in Ilorin. Tried for 2 nights without succes (using the red and white Fuji LNB. I switched to inverto black (quad) and I got the signal. I used the Avenger (twin) and the signal jumped to 63% on my 90cm dish, within 5 minutes of trying. Will return to my 1m dish tonight and try the Avenger on it.

Am also reside in ilorin, basin along taoheed road precisely. Pls, where can i get the inverto black (quad) lnb here in ilorin.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by paulowas(m): 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
Malix:

yes
thanks for your response
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by krasican(m): 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
pls is nigcomsat off hav been tracking since yesterday no show o
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olatayoalabis: 4:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
Saipro:

Am also in Ilorin, which side you dey for Ilorin make i come help you.
But try the 9 e on a iron pipe, its more easier on a straight pole
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olatayoalabis: 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
krasican:
pls is nigcomsat off hav been tracking since yesterday no show o
I don track am this afternoon
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mavinkent(m): 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
olatayoalabis:

You mean the satellite is really back........please give me the exact TP you used to track nigcomsat.....I've been on that satellite for days
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by amingimba(m): 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
how easy wld this nigcomsat be,if I want to had it to DSTV.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mavinkent(m): 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
I want to go out and track nigcomsat....but before I start putting out the TV and decoder......I want to know maybe the satellite is currently active....tnx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pryncipal: 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
Mavinkent:
I want to go out and track nigcomsat....but before I start putting out the TV and decoder......I want to know maybe the satellite is currently active....tnx .
Not active
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by krasican(m): 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
olatayoalabis:
abeg which tp and freq .pls i want to know the time it is always on
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Fadola2: 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
SweetWJ:
can it be combine on 60cm dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pryncipal: 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
krasican:

abeg which tp and freq .pls i want to know the time it is always on.
One of the tp is active now.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by krasican(m): 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
pryncipal:
One of the tp is active now.
pls let me know which of dem is active in the morning
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mickey02(m): 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
This Nigcomsat Satellite posed a big problem to me. To track it, someone recommended that I mount another DISH and LNB. Can't I combined it with multitv and joytv with out affecting the latter. Maybe, by adding another LNB
I need replied as soon as possible.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
Fadola2:
can it be combine on 60cm dish
Yes
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
Mickey02:
This Nigcomsat Satellite posed a big problem to me. To track it, someone recommended that I mount another DISH and LNB. Can't I combined it with multitv and joytv with out affecting the latter. Maybe, by adding another LNB
Yes u can
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by genteel1: 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
Good p.m house, pls I'm new here, I want to ask if this FTA thing works in Asaba, and how does one get and installs it. Pls i'm a novice forgive my ignorance. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olatayoalabis: 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
Mickey02:

New tp for nigcomsat..,..Use 12627h29500
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ogbeh44(m): 12:05am On Jun 13, 2017
Good pm gurus in the house. I tried tracking this Nigcomsaat this evening, using 1.8m dish and premium gold LNB all to no avail. Please what could I be doing wrong? And please what is the LNB skew for that sat?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by deji47: 3:16am On Jun 13, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
hw do u update ur decoder?
Once you download the appropriate software for your decoder. You put it on a virus free flash drive, plug the drive into your decoder. Press menu/usb/upgrade.
Ensure you don't lose power while upgrading.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) ... (2352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)