Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5433273 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
If u are locked on 10e check out Everton vs Tottenham match on CIS TV studio analysis now. language French

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
logonlaredo:
@eerekake, that is too much. what sunene1 wrote does not in anyway warrant that ur comment
His statement is not mild,why should he use such a word 'talking anyhow on social media' is he praising or
insulting me?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olayinkaoj(m): 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
Good evening everyone. I checked out for RTS1 on my 16e I couldn't find it. I did blind-scan, it didn't come up. Please, if you watch Everton Vs Tot on RTS1, kindly give me the TP.

Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HAH: 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
When is scan my 10e during laliga I only got signal 6 and not signal3 what could be the problem
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
HAH:
When is scan my 10e during laliga I only got signal 6 and not signal3 what could be the problem
that is the bird.just input the biss key and enjoy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HAH: 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
sunene1:
that is the bird.just input the biss key and enjoy
thanks bro, am already enjoying it, cheers
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bakbayus: 12:13am On Sep 10, 2017
Teezman:

Guys pls help out with this
Something good is brewing and I will hint u soon my guy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 12:32am On Sep 10, 2017
I tracked AFN on 1w with 1.8m dish, but the channels are cracking too much, but when I track it for a friend using 2.4m dish it was stable, I trying my luck on AFN at 9e tomorrow
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Teezman: 7:17am On Sep 10, 2017
Guys pls I'm new here and don't know much about SATELITE dishes, but which of these has the most FTA channels. And is there any hope of watching live football matches EPL, Lalig and champions league in any.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Teezman: 7:19am On Sep 10, 2017
Gurus in the house plsssssssssss help. No one is replying me. Plsssssssssssssss
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 8:15am On Sep 10, 2017
Teezman:
Gurus in the house plsssssssssss help. No one is replying me. Plsssssssssssssss

Meet an installer to help you out. It's hard to narrate stories for your question. But if you want to do it yourself. Flip back to the back pages and about how to install
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingcliff: 8:39am On Sep 10, 2017
pls my brother gave my a decoder named STRONGEST, pls can i crack it and use it for watching free-to-air channels? pls i urgent reply and solution....God bless you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingcliff: 8:44am On Sep 10, 2017
pls ooooo help the decoder is just showing Cameroon useless channels........
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 9:03am On Sep 10, 2017
kingcliff:
Re phrase or re arrange ur question properly so that someone can help u

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 9:19am On Sep 10, 2017
kingcliff:
pls my brother gave my a decoder named STRONGEST, pls can i crack it and use it for watching free-to-air channels? pls i urgent reply and solution....God bless you
strongest is already free to air and powervu complient which cracking are you talking about?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 9:25am On Sep 10, 2017
kingcliff:
mind your language it's too harsh. But still if you want football get yourself 1.8m dish and above but for films, news and others 60cm-1m dish is OK.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eke55: 9:29am On Sep 10, 2017
Olayinkaoj:
Good evening everyone. I checked out for RTS1 on my 16e I couldn't find it. I did blind-scan, it didn't come up. Please, if you watch Everton Vs Tot on RTS1, kindly give me the TP.

Thanks
rts1 did not even aired the match...tvt Togo did
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eke55: 9:40am On Sep 10, 2017
has anyone bought ctl decoder and the antenna...recently...how much do they sell it?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akinis09: 9:44am On Sep 10, 2017
i was able to track 9e yesterday with a 90cm dish and strong short neck lnb on my digital3g 4922hd decoder with 37% signal strenght (best i could get with the lnb)but turn out that my decoder couldnt open it despite claiming its powervu enable device, so i quickly turn my dish back to it previous position here in lagos.
this satellite is stuborn and acquire patient after hitting green on 5e tighten the dish and adjust the lnb in between 6 to 7 oclock and forcefully adjust the dish to your left and a bit downward not up to half inches standing at the back of your dish. patiently track within that position u will surely hit green
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nkdave: 10:06am On Sep 10, 2017
Eerekake, I will tell you what an insult is; " You are a bush man, a complete nonentity who doesn't know or understand the simple Use of English, and has anger management issues and suffer from low self esteem, immature in the totality of the word, and definitely not a social person. I wonder what you are doing here, if you cannot take simple correction and apologize for your misconduct.
Take some time out and go through ur posts on this forum, you would discover (if you have common sense that is), that honourable members of this honourable thread are only tolerating you and under normal circumstances would not and should not respond to any of your requests or inquiries, if not for the love of God and humanity.
Are you a boy or a man.? Are you a man or a woman.? Oh no, you must be a sissy, that must be why you constantly feel the need to become hostile to anyone that counters your opinion of anything. Grow up kid, and learn that this is not a market square where unruly humans come to display their senseless-ness."

I know this my post might be deleted, but I needed you to realize that you do not have the monopoly of vulgar words, the rest of us actually attended school and hence know the meanings of the words you spew unlike your illiterate self.!
Now that is an insult, and I intended to insult you, not mincing words; bite yourself.!

eerekake:
His statement is not mild,why should he use such a word 'talking anyhow on social media' is he praising or
insulting me?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 10:19am On Sep 10, 2017
Nkdave:
Eerekake, I will tell you what an insult is; " You are a bush man, a complete nonentity who doesn't know or understand the simple Use of English, and has anger management issues and suffer from low self esteem, immature in the totality of the word, and definitely not a social person. I wonder what you are doing here, if you cannot take simple correction and apologize for your misconduct.
Take some time out and go through ur posts on this forum, you would discover (if you have common sense that is), that honourable members of this honourable thread are only tolerating you and under normal circumstances would not and should not respond to any of your requests or inquiries, if not for the love of God and humanity.
Are you a boy or a man.? Are you a man or a woman.? Oh no, you must be a sissy, that must be why you constantly feel the need to become hostile to anyone that counters your opinion of anything. Grow up kid, and learn that this is not a market square where unruly humans come to display their senseless-ness."

I know this my post might be deleted, but I needed you to realize that you do not have the monopoly of vulgar words, the rest of us actually attended school and hence know the meanings of the words you spew unlike your illiterate self.!
Now that is an insult, and I intended to insult you, not mincing words; bite yourself.!

Bro,u have said it all about the guy.It is a juvenile delicuency that is still tracking him down,I pray he overcome it as fast as he could
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by heed101(m): 10:25am On Sep 10, 2017
Any installer in the house that can nail 3 sat on a dish is needed in Ologun eru Ibadan for my dish. Sat are 16°e, SES 5 and 28.2 °E. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by warboy3: 10:51am On Sep 10, 2017
@hey Nkdave plz easy bro, i think these has been settle.So we don't generate something from nothing, let us allow the sleeping dog lie low.Ok. Moreso how do we break into SP24 or all hope gone. I heard, they are feeds that shows epl plz those who knows should share us atleast for more Rank/point on they names. Thanks FTA till death !!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingcliff: 11:21am On Sep 10, 2017
sunene1:
Re phrase or re arrange ur question properly so that someone can help u
. sorry pls help me
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingcliff: 11:23am On Sep 10, 2017
abohwun:
strongest is already free to air and powervu complient which cracking are you talking about?
My bro, i mean so that i can watch Nigerian or European channels thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingcliff: 11:24am On Sep 10, 2017
abohwun:
mind your language it's too harsh. But still if you want football get yourself 1.8m dish and above but for films, news and others 60cm-1m dish is OK.
. I am so so sorry if my statement seems insulting pls forgiveme and help me pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by BuhariCarryGo: 11:26am On Sep 10, 2017
sunene1:
CNN/HBO 00-1D 6B 13 49 B5 B2 FB 3B. 01- B2 C5 A2 7C 8F 26 D2 27
4056h BBC NEWS key pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by paulowas(m): 11:26am On Sep 10, 2017
I just wonder what this thread is turning into;its now full of amatuer installers who are not even ready to learn,Little wonder all the founding gurus decided to leave the forum,nobody would want to be insulted by his own son.Even our amiable Chinedu7 is nolonger seen often in this forum because of the nonchallant attitude of some people here.i am afraid if we continue like this........
In the beginning it was not like this ,members saw themselves as brothers to the extent,that they eat and do many things together.
Let us all have a rethink and start doing things maturel or else this forum will be left for newbies and the amateur.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingcliff: 11:28am On Sep 10, 2017
abohwun:
I have a dish already its big. I think it up to the 1.8m . pls help me on the procedures. thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
kingcliff:
I have a dish already its big. I think it up to the 1.8m . pls help me on the procedures. thanks
get a tape and measure the diameter before I can help you out or get an installer in your area, by seen the dish he Will know the size of your dish and what best it can be use for.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingcliff: 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
abohwun:
get a tape and measure the diameter before I can help you out or get an installer in your area, by seen the dish he Will know the size of your dish and what best it can be use for.
OK sir give me some minutes sir
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingcliff: 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
abohwun:
sir, it is between 60cm - 1m according a guy who claims to be a technician in my Area. Pls help your boy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.