Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5428112 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 10:00am On Sep 17, 2017
brainy02:
https://www.nairaland.com/4059947/dstv-fraud-latest-development

DStv fraud us again

I just visited the link.

I learnt Fox sports too will be showing the eflc.
Is that the fox on star times ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 10:20am On Sep 17, 2017
kwameking:

I just visited the link.

I learnt Fox sports too will be showing the eflc.
Is that the fox on star times ?
now dat we av confirmed dat kwese sport owns d right, how are we going to go abt it, for most of us who dont care abt using little money to get some matches watched or better still on a free to air platform apart from thaicom bien mentioned earlier
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 11:02am On Sep 17, 2017
Sporting contents are moving away from Dstv gradually&no reduction in there subcription prices .https://www.nairaland.com/4059947/DSTV. God of free to air contents pls save us Carling cup is on Tuesday and Wednesday.Chelsea,man u arsenal ,man city and Liverpool are all in action

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
lincolnola:
Gurus,

Please urgent help for a brother......my SRT 4922 only blind scanning only 2 lower TPs and keep repeating same stations severally.e.g
If I blindscan multi TV,it keep scanning from lower TPs only upto 12525v30000 and keeps repeating same channels within that frequency range (stops over and over at galaxy channel,no Joy prime and all the rest again.
I factory reset, no headway and am running patch 197p .
upgrade to 198p first, again check your lnb frequency and set it well.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mourino: 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
Chinedu7:

From experience, this issue is usually not caused by software. It could be signal fault though strong normally don't have this problem which is common with Qsat but they all have signal IC in them which can result in selecting few tps when it's faulty.
If the TP you are seeing after blindscan is lower than its usual % and some tps don't come up when you insert them manually, then it's definitely signal IC but if you can get them manually them it's software issue. You can try upgrading or downgrading.

Thnx so much for your reply. I experience this on my Qsat Q11 decoder. Some channels(CoreTv News, Galaxy TV) are not showing on MultiTv, of which they were showing before. Is it LNB or diseqc, or why could be the issue
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
baggiosne:
now dat we av confirmed dat kwese sport owns d right, how are we going to go abt it, for most of us who dont care abt using little money to get some matches watched or better still on a free to air platform apart from thaicom bien mentioned earlier

Kwese the Right holder will be showing only the CHELSEA & MAN CITY matches.

The Kwese FTA will show the Man city match.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
Mourino:

Thnx so much for your reply. I experience this on my Qsat Q11 decoder. Some channels(CoreTv News, Galaxy TV) are not showing on MultiTv, of which they were showing before. Is it LNB or diseqc, or why could be the issue
You need to visit a decoder technician.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
kwameking:

plus Liverpool match
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lincolnola: 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
Chinedu7:

From experience, this issue is usually not caused by software. It could be signal fault though strong normally don't have this problem which is common with Qsat but they all have signal IC in them which can result in selecting few tps when it's faulty.
If the TP you are seeing after blindscan is lower than its usual % and some tps don't come up when you insert them manually, then it's definitely signal IC but if you can get them manually them it's software issue. You can try upgrading or downgrading.

Chief,
If I insert the TPS manually, and signal quality bar turns green then it's software issue Ryt? But if the other way round,signal IC is bad?
So,how do I upgrade or downgrade software coz I know of patch upgrade or downgrade?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HAH: 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
Can someone with alpha box x4 watch sport24 now
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by daddy001: 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
pls.,Help!for the past few days , My SRT 4940 decoder has been cracking heavily on Mpeg 4 channels but clear on mpeg2...channels like tvm,MBC,tv5 work perfectly but Mytv channels n multi TV crack alot ...signal quality is above 80%
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by daddy001: 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
daddy001:
pls.,Help!for the past few days , My SRT 4940 decoder has been cracking heavily on Mpeg 4 channels but clear on mpeg2...channels like tvm,MBC,tv5 work perfectly but Mytv channels n multi TV crack alot ...signal quality is above 80%
is it software problem....it has been working perfectly for over 3yrs before it came up with the problem
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
hotobo:
am not sure because am not using it. I saw it at a satellite store and they gave me details that i shared. What i also no is its a pay as u use plan
Interesting. If the show live matches, I guess its a good one.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
kwameking:

dat means we av to get kwese decoder to view everything?, with all its channels spread all over different sertilite, how do we know where to point the dish for maximum coverage and also where to get their decoder as against those advertising here?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by warboy3: 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
@ House pls those with alpha box X4 or X6 has they release s/ware for Sp24(has is it started rolling) maybe any idea thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by warboy3: 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
@ House plz, those with Alphabox X4 or X6 has it started rolling on Sp24 is the s/ware released any idea thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drandonzero(m): 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
baggiosne:
dat means we av to get kwese decoder to view everything?, with all its channels spread all over different sertilite, how do we know where to point the dish for maximum coverage and also where to get their decoder as against those advertising here?
You can get more than 70 channels of Kwese TV at 7°E
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gabon(m): 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ismy5000:

MBC, AFN, and 28e, nigcomsat is trying also

Which satellite and frequency is MBC, AFN and nigcomsat
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gabon(m): 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
Gurus in the house please Where can I get CNN and channels TV new free on 90cm
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
sunene1:
plus Liverpool match

That's correct.
I left the TUESDAY matches out because they aren't of interest to me.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
drandonzero:

Are Kwese sports 1&2 free to Air at the 7E?
Am yet to track it back so reply @ DRANDONZERO
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drandonzero(m): 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
kwameking:

Are Kwese sports 1&2 free to Air at the 7E?
Am yet to track it back so reply @ DRANDONZERO
not free

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Uthmanloay: 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
Pls Can Foxsport Of Startime Air Efl
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by routsz: 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
My 4950H suddenly displaying "short occurred to LNB connection. Make LNB connection correct then restart". Anyone knows the fix? Thanx.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
routsz:
My 4950H suddenly displaying "short occurred to LNB connection. Make LNB connection correct then restart". Anyone knows the fix? Thanx.
Check your lnb or cable
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
warboy3:
@ House pls those with alpha box X4 or X6 has they release s/ware for Sp24(has is it started rolling) maybe any idea thanks
Not yet. Only on x6+
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lincolnola: 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
abohwun:
upgrade to 198p first, again check your lnb frequency and set it well.

What should LNB frequency be?
I think it should be 9750/10600.......correct me if I was wrongs plz
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 9:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
drandonzero:
i ll definitely need this BTW Monday n Tuesday, anybody with any idea of getting dia decoder shld b of help, I resides in Ibadan Oyo state.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
drandonzero:
not free
@Drandonzero pls can u drop the best tracking TP to track Thai com 5 for MCot package just for English football league for my customers
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 12:30am On Sep 18, 2017
baggiosne:
i ll definitely need this BTW Monday n Tuesday, anybody with any idea of getting dia decoder shld b of help, I resides in Ibadan Oyo state.

https://www.kwese.com/find-a-dealer?name_list=NG&tid=3326

Visit this above link for IBADAN. They are all delears of Kwese Sports.

Tomorrow I will buy one here in Ghana. The cost of decoder + one month subscription isn't much.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 12:40am On Sep 18, 2017
baggiosne:
anybody with any idea of getting dia decoder shld b of help

https://www.kwese.com/how-to-get-kwese
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kazmark: 6:36am On Sep 18, 2017
Good morning house! i dove my cap for all the gurus in dha house. pls i need Q23G [V8.9.28]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: itzneek(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.