Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5459755 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Penuelseun(m): 6:40am On Dec 20, 2017
nwabueze8:
please house all the channels at 11055 of TSTV(that Dubal one and co ) are all ways red. on my end.why pleade?.
it is perfectly working here, check your dish, which size are you using?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ball22: 7:10am On Dec 20, 2017
good morning guru's in the house, I'm tracking multi tv with this to 12522v 30000, it's not showing green, what could be the problem, please i need your urgent reply due to I'm still struggling to hit green, others their are all red but joy tv channels and co refuses to show green, your urgent response will highly be appreciated
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kunssat(m): 7:20am On Dec 20, 2017
change ur lmb
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rinoman: 8:37am On Dec 20, 2017
Hello Distinguished honorables in the house, Please i need help with my SRT 4950H decoder.
i'm trying to view IPTV but each time it loads the bouquet and i try to open say for instance MBC1 it says server error,
all bouquet shows up with the same message even VOD, pease can anyone here kindly point me in the right direction? Many Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kenimiss(m): 9:24am On Dec 20, 2017
Longtime here
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talibanis: 9:43am On Dec 20, 2017
eerekake:
Pls bros,how can one get this BeoutQ sport,i've Mbc on Badr with my 6.5m constructed dish.Am i to scan to get the signal or i need some adjustment.Pls tell me what to do?
What's your signal percentage on 11270 V 27500 and your location?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 10:11am On Dec 20, 2017
nwabueze8:
please house all the channels at 11055 of TSTV(that Dubal one and co ) are all ways red. on my end.why pleade?.
You are right. Let's exercise patience and see what will happen next
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kibukila(m): 10:54am On Dec 20, 2017
philipbash:
You are right. Let's exercise patience and see what will happen next

Check your setup TSTV is active here in East Africa.Although the Dubai one tp is weak at 62% using srt4922.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 11:17am On Dec 20, 2017
Chukstaker:
Tanx guys,i just nailed mbc network in the west!
Tanx and God bless!
On 7w?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
Talibanis:

What's your signal percentage on 11270 V 27500 and your location?
Bros,pls which decoder can i use to open it should in case i get it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talibanis: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
eerekake:
Bros,pls which decoder can i use to open it should in case i get it.
You haven't answered my question still. Send me a mail and I will do well to enlighten you further. Such discussions publicly usually lets out the cat of the bag. Hope you understand. Cheers.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bakbayus: 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
rinoman:
Hello Distinguished honorables in the house, Please i need help with my SRT 4950H decoder.
i'm trying to view IPTV but each time it loads the bouquet and i try to open say for instance MBC1 it says server error,
all bouquet shows up with the same message even VOD, pease can anyone here kindly point me in the right direction? Many Thanks.
Go to crosat and download d latest IPTV for ur decoder den upload it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mrklock(m): 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
[quote author=eerekake post=63429240][/quote] Can you try the sky UK please. i want to know if 6.5m can track UK beam here in Nigeria.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mrklock(m): 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
eddyline:

hello boss, may I have your contacts?
zero eight 1 five 1 eight 2 two 1 two five
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olayinkaoj(m): 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
Yinka4dad:
kindly explain how you track it.please

With my Cyber Café (120cm dish), that was restructured by myself, I tracked DSTV first (within 3 minutes), then I changed to 42e Nigcomsat TP with the following techniq :
from DSTV position, slightly shift the dish to the left (while standing at the back)

Slowly move the dish downward. Continue trying. It can be frustrating because the point of hitting green is very narrow.

Unlike other positions like DSTV, star times, multitv etc which are of relatively wider points of signal reception, that of Nigcomsat is very narrow and it needs Perceiverance.

Signal : 80% during the day, 82% at night.
44669xll

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
eerekake:
Goodday House.Which decoder is HEVC compactible?I want someone to help me list few of them.
Pls 'Strong' STB should be included.
..Do your google research from these decoders..
Dreambox 900 4k
Mutant HD 51 4k-HEVC
Condor CdN-a620HD
Condor Imago M710 HD/HEVC
Amiko viper..hevc
Strong SRT 2400 hevc..
Amiko mini combo Extra HEVC..
pinacle cool H.265
revolution sifaw100 mini H.265
EcholinK Open VU 7 MINI H.265
Forever HD Android HEVC
Geant 2500HD Hybrid HEVC..
Mediastar Ms-10000 Ferrari 4k
Octagon SF4008 Triplex..
sat illimite 200HD Hyper 4k H.265
STARMAX A150
Starmax A50 H.265
Starmax stm 160 Alfa..
Starmax Stm 60 Alfa..
Tiger k9+
Tiger T3000 OTT HEVC
Vimastec full HD/H.265
Vision clever 4 H.265..
Vision clever 4 Mini HEVC...
x-cruiser XDSR485HD/4K
Starsat R-2025 Hd/HEVC
Starsat Sr-2300 HD
Open box Z5 HEVC FTA HD
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 3:19am On Dec 21, 2017
NO SIR, CHECK IT AGAIN
Penuelseun:
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 3:24am On Dec 21, 2017
Which sat can one track to get Aljzeera News as FTA using 1.8 and below apart from intelsat 20 and ABS 3w, as that of ABS 3W is off for now.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by warboy3: 6:56am On Dec 21, 2017
please sunene1 and Co, abeg preview on how to upgrade str 4950h urgent thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by warboy3: 6:58am On Dec 21, 2017
please sunene1 and Co, abeg preview on how to upgrade str 4950h OR previous page urgent thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by psucc(m): 7:34am On Dec 21, 2017
All the gurus in the house

My decoder Av has gone mad and I got to change it but the tech says its irreparable. I need to buy a new decoder.

Pls I need a very good advice on which decoder to go for that can help me enjoy FTA stuff please. Its urgent and I don't want to miss the fun this season.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Penuelseun(m): 8:16am On Dec 21, 2017
abohwun:
NO SIR, CHECK IT AGAIN
That's true
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 10:08am On Dec 21, 2017
psucc:
All the gurus in the house

My decoder Av has gone mad and I got to change it but the tech says its irreparable. I need to buy a new decoder.

Pls I need a very good advice on which decoder to go for that can help me enjoy FTA stuff please. Its urgent and I don't want to miss the fun this season.
strong 4955 decoder
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bularvz: 11:17am On Dec 21, 2017
Penuelseun:

My Mbc and dubai 1 channels on Tstv also went red, I use 90cm
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by trewbless(m): 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
fabianc:

Look satellite is nothing like mtn mask or network like you said. A satellite is placed in the atmosphere where you can have full access to it no matter where you as long as you have the right dish size and there's no long building blocking your view to the satellite. Please don't compare a satellite to an ordinary mask that's mounted on the floor. A satellite can be gotten very easily anywhere, all things been equal. One thing I have discovered about nigcomsat is the fact that it's sensitive, if you use old lnb, you might spend more time. Get a fresh lnb,(strong short neck adviced), keep away from long buildings, and know the fact that it's about 1inch to the left of dstv and about 1inch down,i guarantee you it won't take you more than 5 minutes to nail it.

Note: the new lnb thing is very important. Try this and tell us how fast you got it.
you have said it all satellite is not mtn neither is it glo nor is is it 9mobile , it is in the orbit ,tracking satellite required certain procedures tactics and patient otherwise u will conclude the satellite is not there, whereas it is your fault. get the right equipment know how to use them and be patient when tracking it, and also make sure you input the right frequency, symbol rate and polarization. that is all
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by psucc(m): 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
philipbash:
strong 4955 decoder
Am in Akwa Ibom and the installer said the strong decoders are no more in the market. Please how much is it sold presently.

Thanks for your patriotism.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DonPerry(m): 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
PLS HOUSE,I NEED PROPER GUIDANCE PERTAINING THIS APPARENTLY ELUSIVE BIRD CALLED NIGCOMSAT.I USED MY QSAT IN TRYING TO NAIL IT,BUT EVERY EFFORT PROVED FUTILE.I FIRST GOT 98% SIGNAL QUALITY FROM DSTV POSITION,THEN BROUGHT D DISH AN INCH DOWN,THEN A LITTLE TO THE LEFT,YET NO RESULT,AFTER I HAD INPUTTED ITS REQUISITE FREQUENCY OF 12518 H 25000.CONVERSELY,MOVING D DISH TO THE RIGHT YIELDED MULTI TV AND AMOS @ 16.I REALLY NEED NIGCOMSAT.PLS ADVISE ME.THANKS.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mourino: 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
Good evening house. Please, does Qsat 11g autoRoll Powervu on AFN 9°E channels?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by life707: 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
abohwun:
Which sat can one track to get Aljzeera News as FTA using 1.8 and below apart from intelsat 20 and ABS 3w, as that of ABS 3W is off for now.

68.5e Cband with 1.8M
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olayinkaoj(m): 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
Now that most TPs and stations are going RED on TSTV, please can someone help me to check if the following are still there?
BBC, Aljezera and other foreign station

Channels TV, AIT, Silverbird, Galaxy etc

Sports stations

Cartoon for kids

I will immensely appreciate if they can be listed before I venture into hunting it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olayinkaoj(m): 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
Now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.