Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5438589 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by chukwuchebe1993: 10:19am On Apr 25, 2018
eerekake:
Amc movies and other channels in nigcomsat has been scrambled,is anybody experiencing same?
yes is scrambled too at my end. Help me for the consat to recieve 28e as u said. My number is 08167622097 flash me, my email is chukwuchebe1993@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
eerekake:
Amc movies and other channels in nigcomsat has been scrambled,is anybody experiencing same?
Same here
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Same here
They actually move from the sat as at now rescan and see, they are no more.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ray07(m): 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hello everyone, plse help me out.
when i connect my one eight and tstv to the diseqc, no signal from all 3 sat (28e,3w,42e) including it.
But when i remove it, others would show.
I don't no if itz the tstv i attach to it that it cousing the issue.
When i remove the tstv cable, other would show including my one eight. Buy when both are connected (one eight and tstv), no signal from all 4 sat.
I have change diseqc but still same issue.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SimpleTee: 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
TheWatchDog:
Thanks very much. What would be your advice, TStv or Nigcomsat?

I will advise you stay with TStv.
Nigcomsat seems to be undergoing certain challenges. In fact most of the channels are now encrypted
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agaj4life(m): 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ray07:
Hello everyone, plse help me out.
when i connect my one eight and tstv to the diseqc, no signal from all 3 sat (28e,3w,42e) including it.
But when i remove it, others would show.
I don't no if itz the tstv i attach to it that it cousing the issue.
When i remove the tstv cable, other would show including my one eight. Buy when both are connected (one eight and tstv), no signal from all 4 sat.
I have change diseqc but still same issue.

Check the F connector of the cable you use for TSTV at both end , make sure that the multi strand means for negative is not making contact with the copper wire in the center( not even a single strand ) . if the problem persisted ,change the TSTV LNBF.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ray07(m): 5:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
agaj4life:

Check the F connector of the cable you use for TSTV at both end , make sure that the multi strand means for negative is not making contact with the copper wire in the center( not even a single strand ) . if the problem persisted ,change the TSTV LNBF.
thanks alot, would do that
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
PLS does Freesat v8 Bluetooth satfinder has biss and Powervu enable?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 9:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
abohwun:
Yes there is wireless settings but the wireless adaptor is not there. For the modem when you plug it make sure it read 3G attach on your screen then goto to network settings, select 3G, set the network of your modem, press ok to enable connection, once connected, exit, if you are on the journey to spain goto ZBC which is biss encrypted it will open within 10 to 15 minutes but those 9 boys from spain will wastet alot of time before they come up. Give me a feedback.
It still show disconnected!

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by life707: 12:46am On Apr 26, 2018
eerekake:

They were retransmitting the channel illegally from 8west Cband on startimes package.

It has been free for over two years free but now Nigcomsat has spoiled the show for everyone.. startimes locked up all the free channels including Natgeo wild, Trace Africa, Trace Nijja, MTV base etc
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 10:46am On Apr 26, 2018
ManirBK:
It still show disconnected!
Try MTN network because that's the network I always use and it work well.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by edrys(m): 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
Rapsowdee01:
Hi guys, i just got an haier 32" tv and i discovered when i searched for tv stations it gave me options of dtv,atv,data and radio. When i clicked on dtv, i saw dstv and startimes and gotv stations but only Startimes Guide, Go channel, NTAi and Discovery Family are showing. the others are always saying NO CI MODULE because they have a locked sign beside them.

Is there a way i can set them up so they can be showing ?
i use an internal antenna is that why they are not showing ?

Anybody that knows how i can fix this problem should reply or send me a message on WhatsApp 0.8.1.3.6.2.6.1.2.9.2. thanks

I have a polystar smart tv that also show the stations you've listed above, and always display NO CI MODULE whenever I tried viewing. No luck yet on viewing those channels yet.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
edrys:

I have a polystar smart tv that also show the stations you've listed above, and always display NO CI MODULE whenever I tried viewing. No luck yet on viewing those channels yet.

Good day bro!, The CI module is a piece of software ( includes hardware )that enable the channels to be decrypted so you can view them..and can only be done by the manufacturer of the set. the other folks (Hackers) don't pay much attention to Tvs
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
eerekake:
House,pls help.My srt 4940 has AACC audio problem in some Nigcomsat & multitv channels,but my friend that i helped to track his doesn't have such problem and is using same model of decoder(srt4940)with me.
My question is,can someone show me the procedure on how to upload his software into a flashdrive,so that i can download it into my own to enable me eradicate the audio problem once and for all. Thanks in advance.
Hello bro,did the solution I suggested worked?.."customer satisfaction" is vital in all we do..so if it didn't work then next time we'll have to do better research before posting.....so long!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by edrys(m): 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2018
yawwilson:

Good day bro!, The CI module is a piece of software ( includes hardware )that enable the channels to be decrypted so you can view them..and can only be done by the manufacturer of the set. the other folks (Hackers) don't pay much attention to Tvs

Yes. I think older model of dTV do have a CI Slot but somehow the slot is missing on my tv. I think it is the same brand of tv startime is selling that does not require decoder to watch the digital stations.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dennisworld1(m): 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2018
House abeg Which is the best hd strong decoder now.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nwabueze8(m): 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
Brothers in the , house ,please can it be possible to track both dubai 1 and mbcs in one dish. (1 m).
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mbuaba: 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
nwabueze8:
Brothers in the , house ,please can it be possible to track both dubai 1 and mbcs in one dish. (1 m).
yes tstv have both channels
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 11:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
dennisworld1:
House abeg Which is the best hd strong decoder now.

Strong 4950 or 4955
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 11:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
nwabueze8:

Or you can track Tstv first and attach MBC at the top . because the Tstv will soon become pay tv
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 11:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
nwabueze8:

Or you can track Tstv first and attach MBC at the top . because the Tstv will soon become pay tv [color=#006600][/color]
nwabueze8:

Or you can track Tstv first and attach MBC at the top . because the Tstv will soon become pay tv [/color][color=#006600]
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DonPerry(m): 11:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
life707:

They were retransmitting the channel illegally from 8west Cband on startimes package.

It has been free for over two years free but now Nigcomsat has spoiled the show for everyone.. startimes locked up all the free channels including Natgeo wild, Trace Africa, Trace Nijja, MTV base etc
Very intriguing.Nigcomthief.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ismy5000:

Strong 4950 or 4955
Really?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agaj4life(m): 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
Chinedu7:

Really?
Please Oga chinedu tell us the best. again any time i checked online store , i use to see different in price b/w strong 4955 and 4955B . pls what is the major different between the two?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oguguolouis(m): 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
DonPerry:
Very intriguing.Nigcomthief.
:-D is that a compliment . A title. Or an insult? :-( .
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
Good day my fellow primates, there is activity on Crosat... Wizkid is out with something new!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agaj4life(m): 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2018
What is it Pls @yawwilson?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
agaj4life:
What is it Pls @yawwilson?
Ooh my bro!! Do you want me to set the fire, put the pan on it,cook the food and finally feed it to you?
You can help by at least putting the food in your mouth ���(for the laughs bro!!!) WhatsApp +233269572446...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
Wrestling fans Royal ramble 2018 is live on Saudi Arabia and it's broadcasting on MBC Action live right now. Enjoy...

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DonPerry(m): 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
Oguguolouis:

:-D is that a compliment . A title. Or an insult? :-( .
I was not even referring to d writer but to Nigcomsat as a corporate entity.What I actually meant was that Nigcomsat was broadcasting those channels illicitly.So if u had read between d lines,u would have realized that I was just being sarcastic.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
DonPerry:
I was not even referring to d writer but to Nigcomsat as a corporate entity.What I actually meant was that Nigcomsat was broadcasting those channels illicitly.So if u had read between d lines,u would have realized that I was just being sarcastic.
pls,all my able bosses in the house, I urgently needs steps n method of imputing biss keys into a digisat 9800hd decoder,pls n pls

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.