Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (2050) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5441142 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by twinskenny(m): 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
sauceEEP:

Go for SRT 497s, it's the latest model from strong with multi stream capabilities...
thanks chief
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Passion8(m): 1:59am On Jun 08, 2020
Pls someone should kindly assist me with srt4675a software. The one I downloaded from strong website didn't work. My email is wisdom2blessed @gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Donald3d(m): 2:22am On Jun 08, 2020
sauceEEP:

Go for SRT 497s, it's the latest model from strong with multi stream capabilities...

Can it play movies from a flash drive ?

I can see that it can connect to the internet, can it be used to stream from Youtube for example ?

Is there any good FTA decoder with android box capabilities ?

I want to be able to play games if possible or stream from netflix.....There are some options I have seen, but they have to be imported, I wanted something I can buy from a shop or delivered locally.

Sorry for bugging you, I just need some insights
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Donald3d(m): 2:26am On Jun 08, 2020
Hi guys , is the strong SRT 2022 sold in Nigeria ?

I have searched for it, but can't find it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Donald3d(m): 4:12am On Jun 08, 2020
Does anyone have KII Pro , Mecool ??
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Deluxe8000(m): 6:45am On Jun 08, 2020
Pls how can i join 2 diseqc switches together.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sauceEEP(m): 7:25am On Jun 08, 2020
Donald3d:

Can it play movies from a flash drive ?

I can see that it can connect to the internet, can it be used to stream from Youtube for example ?

Is there any good FTA decoder with android box capabilities ?

I want to be able to play games if possible or stream from netflix.....There are some options I have seen, but they have to be imported, I wanted something I can buy from a shop or delivered locally.

Sorry for bugging you, I just need some insights

Yes it can play movies from a flash drive, it can stream YouTube videos...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Leon2dgh: 7:45am On Jun 08, 2020
Csat c8 pro + for sale, location Benin city.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by krasican(m): 9:41am On Jun 08, 2020
Leon2dgh:
Csat c8 pro + for sale, location Benin city.

How much?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by beejay28: 9:49am On Jun 08, 2020
nora2018:
pls what will be the lnb screw positioning 6 or 3 o clock

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nora2018(m): 10:46am On Jun 08, 2020
beejay28:

thanks so so so much
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Donald3d(m): 11:40am On Jun 08, 2020
sauceEEP:

Yes it can play movies from a flash drive, it can stream YouTube videos...
Ok thanks, I appreciate your response ...What about other streaming platforms ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Monlo(m): 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
Donald3d:
Does anyone have KII Pro , Mecool ??

Sure,am using one currently.It is a hybrid stb.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Donald3d(m): 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
Monlo:

Sure,am using one currently.It is a hybrid stb.
Where can I get it to buy without buying from an international website, or shipping from abroad.

By Hybrid you mean its an android tv box and can be used as free to air right ?

How many channels to do you get on it .

I appreciate your response .
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Leon2dgh: 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
krasican:

How much?
whatsapp 08027079942
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ojolfc(m): 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
zevous:

How much boss

Chat me up 0806 617 0863
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lele4u(m): 9:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
Brothers I have discovered something. Using DSTV decoder for FTA is enjoying. They have a good tunner which can stand the breaking of nigcomsat 42.5e. you can try if you have a dstv decoder. FTA rules
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by opeyemi233: 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
EMMAACHILE:
Sold
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by yeman1(m): 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
IT4ALL:

Get our tv decoder and keep flexing
do u have channels tv? and can I get our tv channels with another h265 compliant ?

plus I wanna be one of their Installer and agent. what must I do pls? they don't have it around me Here
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by yeman1(m): 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
Spy360:
Trybe used to but don't know if they are still showing.
It's on Nigcomsat
They left nigcomsat
but I don't know if nigbati shows latest yoruba film
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lincolnola: 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
yeman1:

They left nigcomsat

but I don't know if nigbati shows latest yoruba film

Bros, on which Satellite is Nigbati now?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spartacus11(m): 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
lele4u:
Brothers I have discovered something. Using DSTV decoder for FTA is enjoying. They have a good tunner which can stand the breaking of nigcomsat 42.5e. you can try if you have a dstv decoder. FTA rules

How did u set it up to work with free to air?

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davosea(m): 6:57am On Jun 09, 2020
lele4u:
abeg bro mail me ur number
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bestofluck: 7:58am On Jun 09, 2020
beejay28:

Please which satelite lnb is 6 oclock?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by paschal87: 9:50am On Jun 09, 2020
gudam bosses, pls is there any good booster..amplifier apart frm alcad booster..i recently setup this streetcable something and am thinking of best boosters in the business..thnks

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SlyCharlie(m): 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
Please guys what size of dish would be able to track BBC, France 24 and DW on Nilesat @ 7°0 West??
Location is Portharcout, Nigeria
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Monlo(m): 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
Donald3d:

Where can I get it to buy without buying from an international website, or shipping from abroad.

By Hybrid you mean its an android tv box and can be used as free to air right ?

How many channels to do you get on it .

I appreciate your response .

Hybrid=stb + android.
You can even watch dtv channels also,currently watching some startimes and gotv channels as FTA with a local antenna(Yagi) attached to this hybrid monster.
Enjoy.....

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Donald3d(m): 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
Monlo:

Hybrid=stb + android.
You can even watch dtv channels also,currently watching some startimes and gotv channels as FTA with a local antenna(Yagi) attached to this hybrid monster.
Enjoy.....
Where can I get it to buy please ?
Thanks for your response, the only places I have seen it for sale, it needs to be shipped from abroad.
Not sure if I can wait, neither am I sure if its safe to ship from abroad at the moment with all the restriction of movement all over the world.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Swanky092: 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
Someone should kindly confirm if Emmanuel TV at 7 deg East is still active. Gracias.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by TSHIRT2: 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
Monlo:

Hybrid=stb + android.
Enjocy.....
How do I get to talk with you, I have that decoder.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Sparekey(m): 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
Monlo:

Hybrid=stb + android.
Enjoy.....

Please where did you buy it and how much.. Don't need something I will babe to order for online

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lele4u(m): 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
spartacus11:

How did u set it up to work with free to air?
I learn how to do it here

(1) (2) (3) ... (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)