Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,097 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (2252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5442337 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2249) (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sammu(m): 9:00am On Jul 31, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
He has deactivated,I think you have been scammed, report his number and Bank account.
Good morning, please any update on this issue. I am very unhappy reading this. This FTA Forum is like home to some of us. I have met people here over the years and we still relate as brothers and sisters till date.
Please anyone who knows how this scammer can be apprehended should kindly help the victim.
Thank you

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:28am On Jul 31, 2021
SANSAJAY:

I bought the Icone Iron Pro decoder N85K in 2019 and the 4.2 fibre dish cost a total of N206K early this year. I would have paid N380K if I remained with paid providers these 2 years. And believe me, the paid providers do no offer half of what is on ground.

IT IS BETTER EXPERIENCED. MAY GOD MAKE IT POSSIBLE FOR ALL MY BROTHERS HERE

For anyone interested in 2.4mtr Strong dish, I have one, as good as new, to give away at good price of only N20K. Location is City center, AMAC, Abuja
It can't still be compared to Dstv, fta doesn't show Big Brother9ja and some other contents
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by TSHIRT2: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2021
sammu:

Good morning, please any update on this issue. I am very unhappy reading this. This FTA Forum is like home to some of us. I have met people here over the years and we still relate as brothers and sisters till date.
Please anyone who knows how this scammer can be apprehended should kindly help the victim.
Thank you
Thanks my brother, I have not heard from him yet, but I am only bothered about this community, the kind of people who are now members and using the platform to scam people.
I have been making transactions both here and the solar thread running into million without being scammed and have only met just one of them in person while others, we only chat and call each other.
When he his done spending the money, his problems will still continue, because that money will never change his life.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SANSAJAY: 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
It can't still be compared to Dstv, fta doesn't show Big Brother9ja and some other contents
grin grin grin Bro, you can ONLY SING HALLELUA & THANK GOD if you see what I am seeing grin grin grin. Let me REPEAT....DSTb grin grin DOES NOT OFFER HALF of what the MAJOR PREMIUM SATS OFFER put together in your ONE package ...haba na. What you HAVE here IS NOT fta. I do NOT DO BBN & I have decoders that carter for local contents. My ONLY regrets IS that I waited this long to get what I have smiley smiley JOKES APART, THIS IS IT & IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT, JUST DO IT

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by FLYFIRE(m): 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
JOKE
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by life707: 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:

If you u don't know where to watch it (BBN) for free on satellite TV, ask!

Don't be making unfounded assertions.

And ofcourse the information is not hidden.
Those that know, know.

SANSAJAY:

grin grin grin Bro, you can ONLY SING HALLELUA & THANK GOD if you see what I am seeing grin grin grin. Let me REPEAT....DSTb grin grin DOES NOT OFFER HALF of what the MAJOR PREMIUM SATS OFFER put together in your ONE package ...haba na. What you HAVE here IS NOT fta. I do NOT DO BBN & I have decoders that carter for local contents. My ONLY regrets IS that I waited this long to get what I have smiley smiley JOKES APART, THIS IS IT & IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT, JUST DO IT

Louder!!!
Somebody with 60cm dish will want to watch everything free

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
life707:

If you u don't know where to watch it (BBN) for free on satellite TV, ask!

Don't be making unfounded assertions.

And ofcourse the information is not hidden.
Those that know, know.

Louder!!!
Somebody with 60cm dish will want to watch everything free
Which satellite can you watch Bigbrother on fta?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jiday4(m): 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
SANSAJAY:

Hello bro can I WhatsApp you for some enquires . If yes let me know

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
davodyguy:

Depends on the kind of answer.

If you have Startimes DTH, watch it free on NTA sport 24

But you can't watch the Olympics on any FTA reliably now.

I'm using 9e via Hotbird but not FTA
you can watch olympics fta live on mbc rodrigues and tv5 everyday and also on rtb tv 16e.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ifeanyibxt: 12:56am On Aug 01, 2021
Who has hellobox 8 forsale
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Princkez: 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
Please advise me on this...I want to buy ICONE IRON PRO decoder,is it ok, and what size of dish can be used
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SANSAJAY: 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
Princkez:
Please advise me on this...I want to buy ICONE IRON PRO decoder,is it ok, and what size of dish can be used
If you are in say from Kogi to up North, dish size 4.2m upwards will do; but if you are in the South then 4m up will do just fine for you. It is BETTER experienced. Okay will help you - Zeroeight03ninethreefour6twoninenine. Do it, you will be happy

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
TSHIRT2:

Thanks my brother, I have not heard from him yet, but I am only bothered about this community, the kind of people who are now members and using the platform to scam people.
I have been making transactions both here and the solar thread running into million without being scammed and have only met just one of them in person while others, we only chat and call each other.
When he his done spending the money, his problems will still continue, because that money will never change his life.
Always take note of how consistent some mobikers appear here. Also take note of whether they just come to advertise or actually do make reasonable contributions. Finall, there should be referrals. We have reliable people on this forum, always go through them as referrals.

I sympathize with you and hope the thief is caught and your money recovered.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Princkez: 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
SANSAJAY:

If you are in say from Kogi to up North, dish size 4.2m upwards will do; but if you are in the South then 4m up will do just fine for you. It is BETTER experienced. Okay will help you - Zeroeight03ninethreefour6twoninenine. Do it, you will be happy
I will give a call...thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bisan20: 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
Pls my csat c8 pro extra..refuse to boot & is saying unauthorised on the screen..
I have download the software & put it inside the scandisk and rename it..
I put it in the USB port, as I power on the decoder & I press the menu bottom 8times & it when to uploading mode
But decoder still refuse to see the scandisk/software & upgrade
What else can I do, to revive the decoder.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SANSAJAY: 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
Princkez:
I will give a call...thanks
Tnx bro, mail sent
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by okikiosibodu(m): 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
dlollyboi:

MBC on 7 west and 26e are very stable, you can check lyngsat for that
Thank you brother.. I contacted my installer that will be coming over tmao to help with the tracking.. I want to ask which is a better option between 7West (Wanasah Atlantic Bird 4) and 26e (MBC Persia).. I tried to Google the two stations to know which to pick but indint seem to be able to figure it out (probably I am not seaeching the right keywords). Can you kindly advise me on the better option to pick... Apologies if I am being petty.....
NB: I am not a sports person, I dont watch ball.. Will be longing to hear from you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
Off air
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bbally: 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
SANSAJAY:

I bought the Icone Iron Pro decoder N85K in 2019 and the 4.2 fibre dish cost a total of N206K early this year. I would have paid N380K if I remained with paid providers these 2 years. And believe me, the paid providers do no offer half of what is on ground.

For anyone interested in 2.4mtr Strong dish, I have one, as good as new, to give away at good price of only N20K. Location is City center, AMAC, Abuja

I will love to have the 2.4m dish if you are closer as am in Lagos, what a miss!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SANSAJAY: 9:32am On Aug 02, 2021
bbally:

I will love to have the 2.4m dish if you are closer as am in Lagos, what a miss!!!
Thanks bro. We can actually airwaybill it if you wish. There are two 2.4m dishes available
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dlollyboi: 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
okikiosibodu:

Thank you brother.. I contacted my installer that will be coming over tmao to help with the tracking.. I want to ask which is a better option between 7West (Wanasah Atlantic Bird 4) and 26e (MBC Persia).. I tried to Google the two stations to know which to pick but indint seem to be able to figure it out (probably I am not seaeching the right keywords). Can you kindly advise me on the better option to pick... Apologies if I am being petty.....
NB: I am not a sports person, I dont watch ball.. Will be longing to hear from you
If you not using multi lnb setup, you can go for 7 west, the signal is strong

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dlollyboi: 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
bisan20:
Pls my csat c8 pro extra..refuse to boot & is saying unauthorised on the screen..
I have download the software & put it inside the scandisk and rename it..
I put it in the USB port, as I power on the decoder & I press the menu bottom 8times & it when to uploading mode
But decoder still refuse to see the scandisk/software & upgrade
What else can I do, to revive the decoder.
You'll need a computer and an rs232 cable
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dlollyboi: 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2021
Princkez:
It's a great decoder, about 4-5m dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dlollyboi: 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
haslaw:

I understand now.. I am on a low budget actually so a N9K decoder and a N5K dish should be alright for me.

So any names of decoder, LNB(s) and dish you can suggest for me?

Thanks so much for the assistance.
Decoder - csat c8 pro+
DStv 90cm dish
Lnb - about 1k
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by michealblakky: 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
bbally:

and please is your orca server there as said unlimited for life. As in since you bought it, you have not subscribed or renew your account inside of it again and it's working well on hotbird and hispasat and all the necessary satellite on big dishes? And is the account very stable
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Cokahot: 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
I am fed up of paying dstv,I have a budget for 50k. What's the best and recent free to air satelite dish I can get that shows way better than dstv. Pls help
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Michaelondon53: 1:24am On Aug 03, 2021
Cokahot:
I am fed up of paying dstv,I have a budget for 50k. What's the best and recent free to air satelite dish I can get that shows way better than dstv. Pls help
WhatsApp 09037182930
Michaelondon53Sat cares!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sammu(m): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
Cokahot:

I assume you are new to FTA,50K budget may not give you anything better than dztv. State your area of interest and you will be guided accordingly.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Cokahot: 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
I want the type of cable that will beat dstv and offer me more reasonable stations for free without paying a dime or later looking for a technician to come reload or reprogram. I wanna buy FTA that is the best,with no hassles and what are the things I need to have or accessories to use for installation.. I don't wanna get ripped off by anyone.
sammu:

I assume you are new to FTA,50K budget may not give you anything better than dztv. State your area of interest and you will be guided accordingly.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Cokahot: 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
Pls what type of dish is that,is it the very big round white tye of almost 8 to 10 feet
SANSAJAY:

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SegaWarrior: 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2021
ManirBK:
you can watch olympics fta live on mbc rodrigues and tv5 everyday and also on rtb tv 16e.
TV5 is on what Sat pls?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bennyflipy(m): 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2021
Is CBC sports and adman tv back?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2249) (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49