Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (2282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5446355 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2279) (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obynocute(m): 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
Please house, it's 4950H strong decoder still inform for getting fta chennels, cuz I just got one from my uncle's place.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oronto: 7:23am On Feb 04, 2022
Can 42e and 26e be on one dish? If yes which should be primary. Would appreciate a picture. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umbo: 7:42am On Feb 04, 2022
Oronto:
Can 42e and 26e be on one dish? If yes which should be primary. Would appreciate a picture. Thanks

don't expect any pictures installers are not photographers ,do u have 3m dish to nail 42e you are clamouring for when you get an installer to do it for you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by god2baski(m): 8:59am On Feb 04, 2022
Oronto:
Goto page 2158 and the pages before and after, you will find answers to your questions there
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oronto: 10:02am On Feb 04, 2022
god2baski:

Goto page 2158 and the pages before and after, you will find answers to your questions there
thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DivergentThinka(m): 10:47am On Feb 04, 2022
god2baski:

Wow, I have been looking for this !!!.

Do you have an idea if that 5(five) multi-LNB setup would work on a 90 cm dish ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Froshloaded: 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kjobas:

It's has been updated.. Update yours and Rescan...
Thanks so much, its working now but the stations are skipping.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by god2baski(m): 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
DivergentThinka:

Wow, I have been looking for this !!!.

Do you have an idea if that 5(five) multi-LNB setup would work on a 90 cm dish ?
You can give it a try, but the tps the guy used in his presentation were all on a 90cm dish

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DivergentThinka(m): 6:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
god2baski:

You can give it a try, but the tps the guy used in his presentation were all on a 90cm dish

Alright, thanks bro !!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kd10: 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
@philipbash Thanks Am also using 4954h strong decoder but i haven't been able to know how to use the remote control to open the Biskey and the powervu table on it.

Meanwhile on intelsat 68e ku there's an interesting German network BWTV HD on after i did a scan but its scrambled pls with my 4954h strong decoder is there chance of opening it with any functions in it? waiting for your response(My Email address dcouletrii@gmail.com)Thanks. Kd10
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HilcomTech(m): 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
Good evening gurus in the house, I am intending to get someone to buy and install FTA for me but I am careful as my neighbor paid for such installations but he is not getting the desired stations.

Can you guys suggest the type and size of dish, number of LNBs and decoder to buy so that I would be able to get as much free stations as possible.

My budget is N20K and I live in Kaduna
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obinnanelson4(m): 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
HilcomTech:
Good evening gurus in the house, I am intending to get someone to buy and install FTA for me but I am careful as my neighbor paid for such installations but he is not getting the desired stations.

Can you guys suggest the type and size of dish, number of LNBs and decoder to buy so that I would be able to get as much free stations as possible.

first you have to make a list of what you mean by "desired stations", from there we will know what dish size, satellites and LMB to arrange for you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HilcomTech(m): 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
obinnanelson4:
first you have to make a list of what you mean by "desired stations", from there we will know what dish size, satellites and LMB to arrange for you.

I really don't have any specific stations in mind, I would like English speaking stations that comprises of movies, news, sports and cartoons

I'm not very knowledgeable with these things which is why I need advice
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by afope: 11:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
Deathtk:
Brand new original strong 4954h for sale.
Price: 10k not negotiable I bought it 15k

number 08.107.343.104

Interested in this. Where is ur location?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Alexdinho10(m): 7:01am On Feb 07, 2022
House I really need your help, pls assist me with best Tp of tracking Amos 3degree west and the trick or tips on how to nail the bird. Thanks in advance.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davosea(m): 7:46am On Feb 07, 2022
HilcomTech:

u can reach me am in kaduna
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davosea(m): 7:52am On Feb 07, 2022
HilcomTech:

I really don't have any specific stations in mind, I would like English speaking stations that comprises of movies, news, sports and cartoons

I'm not very knowledgeable with these things which is why I need advice
u can reach me 081 612 678 76
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 9:34am On Feb 09, 2022
kd10:
@philipbash Thanks Am also using 4954h strong decoder but i haven't been able to know how to use the remote control to open the Biskey and the powervu table on it.

Meanwhile on intelsat 68e ku there's an interesting German network BWTV HD on after i did a scan but its scrambled pls with my 4954h strong decoder is there chance of opening it with any functions in it? waiting for your response(My Email address dcouletrii@gmail.com)Thanks. Kd10
On the screen, press 6969 to enable patch then press F1 + 8281. Good luck my honourable
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
51e HOT today if you know you know!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kd10: 12:32am On Feb 11, 2022
philipbash:
On the screen, press 6969 to enable patch then press F1 + 8281. Good luck my honourable
Thanks a lot
Now getting a Current working Bisskey patch for BWTV on This Intelsat 68e ku is another hunt for me. Any one with a clue should help because this channel hold lot's of goodies my people.(live sports and many more)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dunnibabe(f): 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
kd10:
Thanks a lot
Now getting a Current working Bisskey patch for BWTV on This Intelsat 68e ku is another hunt for me. Any one with a clue should help because this channel hold lot's of goodies my people.(live sports and many more)
How do you know it uses Biss encryption?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mbuaba: 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
kd10:
Thanks a lot
on power view before
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GuntersChain(m): 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
This isn't what it use to be before.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
GuntersChain:
Fta has cast. Go and get a Dstv and enjoy your life

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mbuaba: 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
GuntersChain:
before pv now conax

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2022
kd10:

I don't think so my honourable brother.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Fta has cast. Go and get a Dstv and enjoy your life
This DSTV guy must sha advertise.

Why not Startimes, Moreplex, SLTV or TSTV? Why did you single out DSTV? Because you sell their product?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:50pm On Feb 15, 2022
davodyguy:
This DSTV guy must sha advertise.

Why not Startimes, Moreplex, SLTV or TSTV? Why did you single out DSTV? Because you sell their product?
I sell all products even FTA, I was one of the pioneers of this thread, for now,only Dstv is worth it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I sell all products even FTA, I was one of the pioneers of this thread, for now,only Dstv is worth it.
But how can we still watch CL on FTA?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drandonzero(m): 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
Spy360:

But how can we still watch CL on FTA?
TSTV position

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 7:10am On Feb 16, 2022
Please house, is there where I can get MOSFETs IC 20N60C3 ( iron type) in Abuja, I really need it urgently
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kjobas(m): 3:00pm On Feb 17, 2022
Guys rescan your decoder New channels have been added to E51...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2279) (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.