Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5443550 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by roman001: 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2013
ayobarmy: pls bros, how do i go about it? But the dish is net oooo
track wth 10802h 30000,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by roman001: 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2013
Afcön 2013,oromia tv wth english commentary
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by roman001: 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2013
Afcon 2013,W3c@16 is d bomb.almost all channels ar live nw .
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ayobarmy(m): 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2013
roman001: track wth 10802h 30000,
which bird is this? @where?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lanceosas(m): 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2013
hello great nairaland members can any one comfirm if high TV is @ Amos sat showing in full picture because my is showing in two part
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kungu(m): 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2013
sunny78: pls i need help i have Abu Dhabi SPORTS HD decoder for the past 3month now is not comi on wan i put the card he tell me show me card fair whan i put al jazeera card he tell me card fair is there any software can make it work agin pls i need ur help

Good Afternoon Sunny,

Note down your Abu Dhabi Sports smart card number.
Enter Abu Dhabi Sports smart card in AD Sports receiver card slot.
Access the following Ad Sports link>>> http://satellite.adtvnetwork.com/ADMCB2C/TechnicalSupport.aspx

Make sure your receiver is tuned on any AD Sports Channel, enter Ad Sports smart card number and refresh your signal.

This will most likly clear your smart card error
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lanceosas(m): 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2013
watch AFCON open ceremony on TV3
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by roman001: 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2013
ayobarmy: which bird is this? @where?
w3c@16e
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
Lanceosas: hello great nairaland members can any one comfirm if high TV is @ Amos sat showing in full picture because my is showing in two part
.Bros,highTv is 3D compactible not a HDtv.dat is y u are getting it half.to be sure,just watch d advertizement.tnx.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2013
Lanceosas: hello great nairaland members can any one comfirm if high TV is @ Amos sat showing in full picture because my is showing in two part
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ayobarmy(m): 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2013
roman001: w3c@16e
bro no vex sey i dey disturb you oooo, with my mpeg2 decoder, like how many stations do u think i can get on that bird?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by roman001: 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2013
ayobarmy: bro no vex sey i dey disturb you oooo, with my mpeg2 decoder, like how many stations do u think i can get on that bird?
all channels except ait n infinity
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lanceosas(m): 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2013
calis2: .Bros,highTv is 3D compactible not a HDtv.dat is y u are getting it half.to be sure,just watch d advertizement.tnx.
Thanks sir for the infor
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pedronaran62: 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2013
hon1977:
I'm in Zimbabwe my brother For interest's sake the satellites are Parksat 1R, Arabsat 5c these 2are are C-Band then then there is Pas7/10ku, Amos5, Eutesat w3a and Eutelsat 7e and i hve 4 dishes 2x180cm for C-band satellites and amos 5 and 1x90cm for Mbc and mgm then obviously 60cm for Pas7/10. Hope this puts a clearer pic.
from gweru managed to kill to birds with one stone, bangladesh and thaicom on one dish, failing to get astra 2f and intelsat 22 help
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunny78(m): 12:00am On Jan 20, 2013
Kungu thank for the inf you give me i have don't as u to me still now my Abu Dhabi SPORTS HD decoder is show me E06-4smartcard failure
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 6:21am On Jan 20, 2013
pls brothers.I want 2 download software for my srt4930L,but all the software for srt4930L i saw were not zipped file but rar files...pls can I go for the rar file..i just want 2 know if rar file is all good for upgrades.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunny78(m): 7:17am On Jan 20, 2013
Kungu thank for the inf you give me i have don't as u to me still now my Abu Dhabi SPORTS HD decoder is show me E06-4smartcard failure
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hon1977: 8:00am On Jan 20, 2013
pedronaran62:
from gweru managed to kill to birds with one stone, bangladesh and thaicom on one dish, failing to get astra 2f and intelsat 22 help

Any interesting channels on those birds i mean sport particularly soccer?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 20, 2013
Pls i cant find ss4 in my bouquet. What should i do? And i subcribed for the full bouquet and i stay in nigeria also my neighbours get the channel but i dont have it at all. I am missing the ongoing AFCON. Pls what do i do? Any1 help!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 9:57am On Jan 20, 2013
Go to there office and lodge the complain I think dey open on sunday 1pm-4pm
iBossService: Pls i cant find ss4 in my bouquet. What should i do? And i subcribed for the full bouquet and i stay in nigeria also my neighbours get the channel but i dont have it at all. I am missing the ongoing AFCON. Pls what do i do? Any1 help!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 10:21am On Jan 20, 2013
calis2: pls brothers.I want 2 download software for my srt4930L,but all the software for srt4930L i saw were not zipped file but rar files...pls can I go for the rar file..i just want 2 know if rar file is all good for upgrades.
Rar is a file compressed used Winrar just like zip file is compressed by Winzip. What matters is the content inside the compressed file and not the method of compressing because you will need to uncompress the file before loading cool
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by billamo: 10:47am On Jan 20, 2013
Yinka4dad: Go to there office and lodge the complain I think dey open on sunday 1pm-4pm
go to tv on ur remote and select Africa bouquet.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 11:42am On Jan 20, 2013
Pidzo:
Rar is a file compressed used Winrar just like zip file is compressed by Winzip. What matters is the content inside the compressed file and not the method of compressing because you will need to uncompress the file before loading cool
thanks. I hav downloaded the rar file and extracted it..you guys are great.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by astanco(m): 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2013
Is dis tp 11064v3098 stil active at w3c
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by roman001: 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2013
astanco: Is dis tp 11064v3098 stil active at w3c
wots on it?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
fairly used 4 metres fibre dish for sale

call 07029170205
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2013
how to network the internet on ur computer with the strong receiver via ethernet ((RJ45) cable in order to watch youtube videos and listen to internet radio on your tv.

Steps:
1. Connect ur internet modem to the computer and ensure ur computer is connected to the interne.

2. Connect the receiver LAN port to the laptop LAN port with ethernet cable.

3. Go to control panel on ur laptop, click on the network internet connection. Clik on the network setup wizard. Clik next.check the box against ignore disconnecd network hardware and clik next. Choose this computer connects directly to the internet,the other computer on my network connect to it and clik next. Click next until u finish.

4. By now ur strong receiver is connected to the internet to watch youtube videos and listen to internet radio.

Remember, u need to connect an external hard disk to ur strong receiver for u to play or record the youtube videos and internt radio .
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by naijaobi(m): 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2013
calis2: pls brothers.I want 2 download software for my srt4930L,but all the software for srt4930L i saw were not zipped file but rar files...pls can I go for the rar file..i just want 2 know if rar file is all good for upgrades.
pls brothers, our people say dat he who ask questions doesnt miss the track. Pls what is the need for this softwares.. Cos am about to get the 4930L receiver..pls what is there need to download the software and what is the reason for this software?? Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 3:35am On Jan 21, 2013
ayolacz: how to network the internet on ur computer with the strong receiver via ethernet ((RJ45) cable in order to watch youtube videos and listen to internet radio on your tv.

Steps:
1. Connect ur internet modem to the computer and ensure ur computer is connected to the interne.

3. Go to control panel on ur laptop, click on the network internet connection. Clik on the network setup wizard. Clik next.check the box against ignore disconnecd network hardware and clik next. Choose this computer connects directly to the internet,the other computer on my network connect to it and clik next. Click next until u finish.

4. By now ur strong receiver is connected to the internet to watch youtube videos and listen to internet radio.

Remember, u need to connect an external hard disk to ur strong receiver for u to play or record the youtube videos and internt radio .
@ All any addition to this theory giving? @ ikiriye hope you are still celebrating xmas till now we hadn't hear from you loud your voice for house to hear!
ayolacz: how to network the internet on ur computer with the strong receiver via ethernet ((RJ45) cable in order to watch youtube videos and listen to internet radio on your tv.

Steps:

@ All any addition to this theory giving? @ ikiriye hope you are still celebrating xmas till now we hadn't hear from you loud your voice for house to hear!

Steps:

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 9:53am On Jan 21, 2013
naijaobi:
pls brothers, our people say dat he who ask questions doesnt miss the track. Pls what is the need for this softwares.. Cos am about to get the 4930L receiver..pls what is there need to download the software and what is the reason for this software?? Thanks
bros.just go for srt4930L its great.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 10:03am On Jan 21, 2013
davodyguy: fairly used 4 metres fibre dish for sale

call 07029170205
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Remmyjex(m): 10:24am On Jan 21, 2013
davodyguy: fairly used 4 metres fibre dish for sale

call 07029170205
pls send me ur location nd price to remmyjex77@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.