Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5442631 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kibukila(m): 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2013
Yinka4dad: Ibadan oyo state nigeria

Track Arabsat 5C 20E is close to Amos 5 17e use at least 1.2m dish 1.8m prime focus is recommended for better results.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by platorepublic(m): 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
where can i watch Champions league tonight
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2013
Go to sirius 4
platorepublic: where can i watch Champions league tonight
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
odilibe: "but still footprint does not determine the dish size you need to lock a particular transponder on any given satellite @ coverage area or @ fringe area" grin ...What determines the dish size is the EIRP level=(dBW)...dBW means the power radiated from the satellite in direction towards the contour line, where EIRP ...(Effective isotropic radiated power):it is a measure of transmission power of a given satellite beam...it is also the amount of power that would have to be radiated by an isotropic antenna to produce the equivalent power density observed from the actual antenna in a specified direction...For example the highest number, towards the middle of the coverage map shows where the down-link beam is strongest and most easy to receive, in the center of the beam a smaller dish size is required...as you move further away from the beam peak ,the beam becomes less porwerful and larger dish will be required...where EIRP level of 55dBW will be equal to a dish size of 40cm in the ku band within coverage area or EIRP LEVEL=49dBW and dish size of 65CM within same beam/same footprint @ different direction etc....
yeah,that's supportive.good one.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Akinige(m): 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
Plz somebody tell me if srt 4922hd is good or not cuz I wan get one tommorow
Wit Ūя xperience
Regard
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olushaggy(m): 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2013
Akinige: Plz somebody tell me if srt 4922hd is good or not cuz I wan get one tommorow
Wit Ūя xperience
Regard

Good but check 30L too.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2013
Akinige: Plz somebody tell me if srt 4922hd is good or not cuz I wan get one tommorow
Wit Ūя xperience
Regard

Go for 4922 A. With RF. Quite good.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sokopion(m): 9:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
Wit Ūя xperience
Regard

na your money go tell ,if you want only FTA i mean free tv then i think it is good
but if you know you will think of something one day.i tell you the truth this box will be useless for you

this box is for those who do not have money for advance decoders or those who need only fta
you can use it for cctv.from china

to me my money will not buy this box. but am not saying it is not good you carry go if your money can not buy good decoder
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Setoop(m): 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
I Hacked:

call 00234 8132404290 they have it it is FTA decoder

two year old boy will do or have idea to look at satellite name and look at the channels and frequency on the picture to know
where this satellite is

but a fool will always go for water when it is still raining
I Hacked:

call 00234 8132404290 they have it it is FTA decoder

two year old boy will do or have idea to look at satellite name and look at the channels and frequency on the picture to know
where this satellite is

but a fool will always go for water when it is still raining
, i saw it i just want u to expanciate more , for benefit of all and don't be annoyed
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zoboizee: 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2013
I like ur response ihacked. Too many unnecessary and daft questions are being asked on this thread. Am not against questions being asked, infact, i love to ask question myself where i don't understand but not when i can read btw d line. Quite a shame and a waste of space on this thread. Most of it are deliberate nuisance.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rapthugx(m): 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2013
sokopion:

na your money go tell ,if you want only FTA i mean free tv then i think it is good
but if you know you will think of something one day.i tell you the truth this box will be useless for you

this box is for those who do not have money for advance decoders or those who need only fta

to me my money will not buy this box. but am not saying it is not good you carry go if your money can not buy good decoder
Give him an idea of decoder he shld go for then.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Akinige(m): 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2013
sokopion:

plz let me get u right is d rcver not gud? Wic one I sud buy ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olutozn54(m): 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2013
i beg wat d acurate tp for irib on c band i get jsc..aljazera etc..and likewise on ku band wich bird is it close to..(incase of c-band it v.close to amos5)tankx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kibukila(m): 6:23am On Apr 03, 2013
Olutozn54: i beg wat d acurate tp for irib on c band i get jsc..aljazera etc..and likewise on ku band wich bird is it close to..(incase of c-band it v.close to amos5)tankx

Use this tp for Irib 3964V30000 in MPEG 4 format.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sundayakasdy(m): 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2013
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kingjames(m): 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2013
Which channel is showing
mal v dortmund
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2013
Kingjames: Which channel is showing
mal v dortmund
GTV ON MULTI TV,THANKS
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sokopion(m): 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2013
Akinige: plz let me get u right is d rcver not gud? Wic one I sud buy ?

my friend i have made it clear for you srt4922 is for fta if you use it for dongle you will regret it is not good for that.on cccam very bad you may think your server is not good but it is your box
this box is not good for this kind of things and it freezing when you work hard on it. but if you want only free to air tv then go for it

if you can buy Clarke-Tech ET9000 - PVR Twin HD it will be good idea or XTREND ET9500 i tell you you will love it or protek 9710 HD and redline Ts 3000HD all the box come with a free gift

to be honest the price will not be the same as srt4922 all this good box are not that cheep
redline is the cheep one and am using it now

to be honest if satellite TV is in you,i mean you like playing with satellite and you also want $channels and you can turn around for more or track different satellite dont buy SRT4922 or any strong decoder

it is not for satellite gurus it is for those who can not reach good decoders
all the decoders i post here is just example you can also google for more or gurus here will add more to it

but please dont kill your self if your money can not buy this good power decoders please manage srt4922 till you can upgrade your self
, just advice
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kingjames(m): 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2013
gadotor: GTV ON MULTI TV,THANKS

bros!
April fool don pas na:-O
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2013
Pls, which is d best tp to track w3c/amos5 now?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 12:06am On Apr 04, 2013
SULIEMAN3: Pls, which is d best tp to track w3c/amos5 now?

11024 H 03333.

When u hit green, also input dis freq 11881 v 27500 and make sure dis freq's signal is also high. Fine tune the two freq's to the highest signals % possible. Then blindscan and u're good to go.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Rextab(m): 12:37am On Apr 04, 2013
rescan 12602 v 26657 on intelsat 20 to get 'iFilm'
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Abdulyoung111: 7:02am On Apr 04, 2013
kibukila:

Use this tp for Irib 3964V30000 in MPEG 4 format.
More grease 2 ur elbow
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 7:06am On Apr 04, 2013
olenyi:

11024 H 03333.

When u hit green, also input dis freq 11881 v 27500 and make sure dis freq's signal is also high. Fine tune the two freq's to the highest signals % possible. Then blindscan and u're good to go.

Regards.
tank u sir.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IRAPADA(m): 7:54am On Apr 04, 2013
sokopion:

my friend i have made it clear for you srt4922 is for fta if you use it for dongle you will regret it is not good for that.on cccam very bad you may think your server is not good but it is your box
this box is not good for this kind of things and it freezing when you work hard on it. but if you want only free to air tv then go for it

if you can buy Clarke-Tech ET9000 - PVR Twin HD it will be good idea or XTREND ET9500 i tell you you will love it or protek 9710 HD and redline Ts 3000HD all the box come with a free gift

to be honest the price will not be the same as srt4922 all this good box are not that cheep
redline is the cheep one and am using it now

to be honest if satellite TV is in you,i mean you like playing with satellite and you also want $channels and you can turn around for more or track different satellite dont buy SRT4922 or any strong decoder

all the decoders i post here is just example you can also google for more or gurus here will add more to it

but please dont kill your self if your money can not buy this good power decoders please manage srt4922 till you can upgrade your self
, just advice

pls what are the prices of those hd decoder u mension. mail it to irans4me@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 9:12am On Apr 04, 2013
Valto: mbc is proving a hard nut to crack...but i read somewhere in this forum that i can track it with my dish positoned to get amos5/w3c by adding another LNB at the top

U're finding it difficult to track mbc and u feel dat when u offset it more in a 2-in-1 or 3-in-1 setup, dats when it'll pop up. Hmmm...

Get a better lnb, or increase ur dish dize and u'll be home and dry.

Regards.

**PS** And one other word of advise to all dat are finding it difficult nailing mbc. Ur pole being plum is also a big factor in ur tracking.

Except a professional whose's already experienced in tracking, make sure ur pole or wall hanger is as close to 90' as possible. Dis will increase ur chances.

And also track astra 4a first, fine tune the gotten signal, then play around the area and hopefully it should pop up.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pryncipal: 9:19am On Apr 04, 2013
Arabsat 5c is easy to nail most of d channels are fta execpt one, My signal quality is 88. My location Benin city Nigeria. U can hit green with 1mtr. Dish and above.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 9:19am On Apr 04, 2013
SULIEMAN3: tank u sir.

wink

Regards.

Off topic- @sulieman3, dis ur signature sef ---''If we put love, hope and faith together, we can raise a negative kids in a positive world.''--- what are u trying to say
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mahmah123: 10:01am On Apr 04, 2013
i have an xcruiser 250 xdsr receiver. i would like to watch ptv sport.

can anyone assist me input the biss key. they are some new fields like prov id, prov index and extra index fields apart from the biss field.

please assist me
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Twinsoris(m): 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2013
If you never lay your hand on a certain receiver and study the performances of each one of this receivers you will not know how user friendly they are and infact in terms of 4922 HD it is depends on which types of software you upload into it and to my experience with this receiver i discover that with S/W 115P ; the cline is not stable with that soft and the samething with 118P sometimes the receiver use to block or freeze unless you restart your STB but with the middle east S/W 119P seems very stable on clines and so on with many features.
i think the receiver work perfectly on many cccam accounts and i must confessed even with useless chynco server the receiver is very active and remember your network and cline servers matters alots.
So don't let us be discourage on STB 4922 OR 4922A...THANKS.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
sokopion:
Here is some euro line-up ;although this boxes may not be available anywhere else, just for updates only, grin grin...the protek 9800 HD ip linux....the mvision-700 linux...and the mvision HD 260WIFI...

The latest receiver from protek...the protek 9800 hd linux ,can use enigma2 image, Ucamd plugin.. auto updates software via internettongue

The mvision presents their new streaming portal ...it includes an amazing amount of free tv contents no dish needed only ethernet via internet this includes.. mvision life style channel,mvision techno channel, mvision trailer channel.. mvision xvision 1&2 etc ..through their digital hd receivers the mvision 260wifi and mvision 270cn hd with videoclub function .. and free gift from other sourcegrin grin

http://www.mvision.tv

enjoy preview shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wisz1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.