Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,509 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5463188 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Paps1: 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
pic

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Paps1: 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
pic2
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Boadu: 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
Most grateful. I'll track it tonight. In the meantime though, could you please check the sports channels in there if they make advert on the TURKEY V GHANA friendly tomorrow.
Paps1: pic2
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Omoakin5(m): 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
Omoakin5: Pls my guru in d house i want to track c-band channel with my 2.4m.i hav track ku-band nd sumone have help me to track aljazera wit but i nid c-band channel. Any channel dat i can use wit d aljazera pls help
oga olenyi pls help me.i have aljazera i nid cband dat i can connect wit it so dat it wil be 2in1 setup pls o o
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
Omoakin5: oga olenyi pls help me.i have aljazera i nid cband dat i can connect wit it so dat it wil be 2in1 setup pls o o

Is ur dish motorized? Location?

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mallamovye(m): 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
olenyi:

Regards.
pls house help me out, i have been watchin +1 - +5 and +9 and +10 on 1.8 m dish but now +9 and +10 are now scramble
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Slapel: 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hello frnd in d house,pls is k24 showin,cos mine is nt showing...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Omoakin5(m): 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
olenyi:

Regards.
tank u my bros, d dish is not motorized nd am in ondo town.i hav brougth strong lmb cband.tank i wil be looking 4ward 2 ur reply sir oga olenly pls help me
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2013
loj1: the 4M dish is nt d prob,but how can i reload the JSC card for subscriptn,for how muchnd can d card continue to split into many decoders as usualAbegg ansa,help me out before EPL start
you have to visit alaba international that is where you will get jsc card one full year also they will help you to pay for another year before world cup start next year, your subscription will expire by june next year

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
@ODILIBE i am very gratefull and happy for your call to me yesterday all the way from uk indeed you are real gem thanks in million i try reaching you on the email you gave but it is invalid or may be i got it wrong you can reach me on adedad20002001@yahoo.com grin grin enjoy your astra 19.2.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pboy2buzy(m): 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
I jst don't knw y I have failed to nail turksat42'E with my 2.4m mesh motorisd dish....please those who have trackd it shud pls assist a broda wit some info plsss
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 10:41pm On Aug 13, 2013
Adex70: @ODILIBE i am very gratefull and happy for your call to me yesterday all the way from uk indeed you are real gem thanks in million i try reaching you on the email you gave but it is invalid or may be i got it wrong you can reach me on adedad20002001@yahoo.com grin grin enjoy your astra 19.2.
Adex...may be you got it wrong..use this mail add...odilibecharles@rocketmail.com....as for 19.2east thanks to the sat, for sky deutschland. cheers..grin grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
4 new SD Test channels appeared on aljazeera sports HD left parameter 11013H27500 @ hotbird 13east... cheesy

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by loj1: 12:25am On Aug 14, 2013
Adex70: you have to visit alaba international that is where you will get jsc card one full year also they will help you to pay for another year before world cup start next year, your subscription will expire by june next year
tnks alot oga,bt can d card continue to split into many decoders,cos i read dat Aljazeera will start using discoverin trackin method to freeze any splinted card,any contributn about dis
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by loj1: 12:39am On Aug 14, 2013
henryvirus: d card is #20,000, wiv a year's subscription. Since it lasts 4 a year till 12months tym b4 u renew it. Op dt helps
yea,tnks alot,but can it continue to split into many decoders as usual...cos i read dat Aljazeere is using a dlscoverin trackin system to freeze splintd cards,ANY OPINION ABOUT DIS
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 12:54am On Aug 14, 2013
please house i stay in ondo ,can 1.8dish get d ajazeral sport 1 to 10,thank you,pls its urgent..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 5:44am On Aug 14, 2013
pboy2buzy: I jst don't knw y I have failed to nail turksat42'E with my 2.4m mesh motorisd dish....please those who have trackd it shud pls assist a broda wit some info plsss
Is there any big deal on that sat?Idman tv has moved to azerspace1 46e.You should concentrate on that sat than turksat for now.If you are willing to enjoy free EPL with free biss.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Omoakin5(m): 5:45am On Aug 14, 2013
Omoakin5: tank u my bros, d dish is not motorized nd am in ondo town.i hav brougth strong lmb cband.tank i wil be looking 4ward 2 ur reply sir
gud am my bros pls help me o.oga olenyi nd all d oga pls help me o
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by loj1: 6:16am On Aug 14, 2013
loj1: tnks alot oga,bt can d card continue to split into many decoders,cos i read dat Aljazeera will start using discoverin trackin method to freeze any splinted card,any contributn about dis
gd A.M gurus,i,ll appreciate any contribution pls,God bless as u ansa
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pboy2buzy(m): 6:17am On Aug 14, 2013
obnelly:
Is there any big deal on that sat?Idman tv has moved to azerspace1 46e.You should concentrate on that sat than turksat for now.If you are willing to enjoy free EPL with free biss.

Please sir can u give a lil brake down on hw I can track it...trackin freq,e.c.t....plus I stay in edo state nigeria....tanx in anticipation
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Rextab(m): 6:34am On Aug 14, 2013
DAMOCA: PLIZ PIPO CAN I TRACK TURKSAT 3A 42e in sub africa(zambia) and
do the bring wwe on tv gold on at 28e joy tv beam. pliz help
for wwe, get k24 on nss12 @57e.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy023(m): 6:50am On Aug 14, 2013
Scan ur multi tv 4 a new channel(ALIVE TV).also megga sport is bk on amos 5 @ 17'e
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oshinmichael: 7:27am On Aug 14, 2013
Easy023: Scan ur multi tv 4 a new channel(ALIVE TV).also megga sport is bk on amos 5 @ 17'e
pls can megga sport show on mpeg2 decorder?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abymoore(m): 9:27am On Aug 14, 2013
Good morning @ all with all the gurus we have in the house here no 1 of them could honestly tell me the dish size for amos5 cband? pleeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeeeee where are the gurus of the house...... i need help ASAP about the dish size for amos5 cband im in akwa ibom cry cry
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Arelukman: 9:33am On Aug 14, 2013
obnelly:
@obnelly ,It's possible to track Azerspace1 bird witt 1.8m or 2.4m in Ibadan or not ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Boadu: 9:37am On Aug 14, 2013
Check from flysat.com
abymoore: Good morning @ all with all the gurus we have in the house here no 1 of them could honestly tell me the dish size for amos5 cband? pleeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeeeee where are the gurus of the house...... i need help ASAP about the dish size for amos5 cband im in akwa ibom cry cry
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abymoore(m): 10:46am On Aug 14, 2013
Boadu: Check from flysat.com

fly sat dont provide dish sizes for each country, or do they??
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mide8e(m): 11:29am On Aug 14, 2013
Easy023: Scan ur multi tv 4 a new channel(ALIVE TV).also megga sport is bk on amos 5 @ 17'e
what's megga sport frequency
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kyleege(m): 11:39am On Aug 14, 2013
@abymoore
Log on to satstar.net go to beamfinder and enter all the required parameters as per your region. On the dish size/eirp page leave the slots blank and continue. When you are done, all the info u need is displayed from azimuth,elevation, lnb skew to dish size etc.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adewunmis(m): 11:53am On Aug 14, 2013
[quote author=loj1]upon all ma pleadin to know weda i can track all d aljazeera sport wit 4m dish in agege LAGOS,nd maybe d new card could split into many decoders,nobody sees to ansa me,its unfair o [/quote U can use 4m to track it d card is splitable 4 now.need an insaller call 07085914776 he stay 2 u

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Omoakin5(m): 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
olenyi:

Regards.
tank u my bros, d dish is not motorized nd am in ondo town.i hav brougth strong lmb cband.tank i wil be looking 4ward 2 ur reply sir
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jossyboy2580(m): 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hey guys just say a frequency green n my setup 12595h14799. I couldnt get a chanel mayb cus my signal n 12525h19531 is low around 73 to 74 pcent. And dat freq up is 48 to 50.. Pls sum1 should luk t up and pst 4 d benefit of al. Its n astra 2f. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (2352) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.