Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5438599 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 12:09am On Jul 26, 2014
ezo4fta: @IT4ALL, please leave nairaland and go back to ur 9jatc because we don't need u here. If u cannot share what u hv here,then kindly leave us alone. Stop pasting ur number here. A word.
.ℓ̊ hope everything is okay sa
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 26, 2014
IT4ALL: .ℓ̊ hope everything is okay sa
Don't mind him,he uses a different username there @Smile2....,himself and its cohorts have hijacked 9jatc,banning members uncontrollably wen dey c u contributing meaningful stuff,dey c it as threat.Currently dey have placed a ban on me for only God knows wen it will last?I don't care,cos dey r not God.Beware of hom and his cohorts as he can not continue to disguise for eternity.Viva Nairaland of progressives
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ganex: 10:25am On Jul 26, 2014
[quote author=okoegualek]Don't mind him,he uses a different username there @Smile2....,himself and its cohorts have hijacked 9jatc,banning members uncontrollably wen dey c u contributing meaningful stuff,dey c it as threat.Currently dey have placed a ban on me for only God knows wen it will last?I don't care,cos dey r not God.Beware of hom and his cohorts as he can not continue to disguise for eternity.Viva Nairaland of progressives
Impeachment saga everywhere.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ehisdan(m): 11:39am On Jul 26, 2014
No gooddies again in this thread.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by esuo2(m): 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
HOW TO INCREASE SIGNAL BY 3-4% ON PRIMEFOCUS DISH
for those on fringe reception/big dishes,there is a trick to increase signal by 3-4%
read it here..http:///YD9vt0
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
okoegualek: Don't mind him,he uses a different username there @Smile2....,himself and its cohorts have hijacked 9jatc,banning members uncontrollably wen dey c u contributing meaningful stuff,dey c it as threat.Currently dey have placed a ban on me for only God knows wen it will last?I don't care,cos dey r not God.Beware of hom and his cohorts as he can not continue to disguise for eternity.Viva Nairaland of progressives
u have a problem and b4 ur existence .ℓ̊ had been a member and .ℓ̊ ve faced the pros and cons here, also d site u mentioned and forget d site u mentioned...u r just a kid.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]Just learn the rule of the game and dnt step on cobra's tail...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by trek4000: 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
On which satellite can I get TLC either in C or Ku?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Emisco1(m): 6:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
pls i nid Answer.dnt knw wat is rung wit ma fwend Dstv sum station re showing.while oda ain,t showin.kip saying insert smartcard.pls wat rung
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
Emisco1: pls i nid Answer.dnt knw wat is rung wit ma fwend Dstv sum station re showing.while oda ain,t showin.kip saying insert smartcard.pls wat rung

Just clean the smartcard with soft cloth
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
Pls gurus in the house, what is the meaning of azimuth angle; degree east and degree west e.g 28E, 7w and others, is it when u point on southern hemisphere, then u move to the left as "E" the move to right as "W", pls can someone explain with a sketch of drawing, it will be appreciated so that other s can learn.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Emisco1(m): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
graphicicon: Pls gurus in the house, what is the meaning of azimuth angle; degree east and degree west e.g 28E, 7w and others, is it when u point on southern hemisphere, then u move to the left as "E" the move to right as "W", pls can someone explain with a sketch of drawing, it will be appreciated so that other s can learn.
I tot u re a Gink in satelite.nd u even Acquire a Sat finder.abi u no do Geography 4 skul..Ok..if case u wana instal a dish nd u dnt knw ur East/west.mayb u re nt familiar wit dt Location.jst luk at d Sun nd see wer d sun ix Headin 2.i dnt nid 2 xplain wer d sun rise nd set.use ur Head 2 figure out ur East if na day tym.nd west if na nite tym.talkin abt d degree.i dnt tak dt cwiox..jst knw ur positioning nd play wit d dish...e.g tracking Amos wunt tk ma tym.i knw wer i wuld plax ma dish...mayb u shuld gt a circular protractor nd study ur degree.or hang it on d LNB.LWKMD

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akplatnum2005(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
IT4ALL: [color=#990000][/color]Just learn the rule of the game and dnt step on cobra's tail...
can't you pretend? Seriously, u lack. Please do it in a proper way am sure nairalander's are very kind good people, they will surely help you. No amount is too small for dis broke ass laggard

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mackie1(m): 11:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
changed my decoder today at last From 63x to qsat q23g.. time to track varzesh, mbc action, and co....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 7:58am On Jul 27, 2014
akplatnum2005: can't you pretend? Seriously, u lack. Please do it in a proper way am sure nairalander's are very kind good people, they will surely help you. No amount is too small for dis broke ass laggard
so u know ow to talk abi...keep it up!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
Emisco1: I tot u re a Gink in satelite.nd u even Acquire a Sat finder.abi u no do Geography 4 skul..Ok..if case u wana instal a dish nd u dnt knw ur East/west.mayb u re nt familiar wit dt Location.jst luk at d Sun nd see wer d sun ix Headin 2.i dnt nid 2 xplain wer d sun rise nd set.use ur Head 2 figure out ur East if na day tym.nd west if na nite tym.talkin abt d degree.i dnt tak dt cwiox..jst knw ur positioning nd play wit d dish...e.g tracking Amos wunt tk ma tym.i knw wer i wuld plax ma dish...mayb u shuld gt a circular protractor nd study ur degree.or hang it on d LNB.LWKMD
u were making sense at the begining at last u spoilt the whole thing, did i tell you i dont where is east or west, i just want to confirm from people weather these saying is right, i.e 28.2E, 17E, 7W and host of other satelite position, i have a compass and sat finder, which i can install without bringing television out or NEPA light, i will do all my work on top of roof.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hotobo(m): 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
graphicicon: u were making sense at the begining at last u spoilt the whole thing, did i tell you i dont where is east or west, i just want to confirm from people weather these saying is right, i.e 28.2E, 17E, 7W and host of other satelite position, i have a compass and sat finder, which i can install without bringing television out or NEPA light, i will do all my work on top of roof.
stop pretending you don't no bfor either were u confirming anything. If u claim u no it bfor asking why not initially jump to d roof and start tracking with ur sat finder bfor comin here and ask newbie question still claiming after receiving help.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mallamovye(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
hotobo: stop pretending you don't no bfor either were u confirming anything. If u claim u no it bfor asking why not initially jump to d roof and start tracking with ur sat finder bfor comin here and ask newbie question still claiming after receiving help.
any info on aljazeera sport in nigeria here
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
Mallamovye: any info on aljazeera sport in nigeria here
You need their decoder and a 3.6m to 4.5m dish as the requirement.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hotobo(m): 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
Mallamovye: any info on aljazeera sport in nigeria here
its now beinsport. With ur 3.5m-4. Dish using beinsport decoder/smartcard u are good to go anywhere in nigeria
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ishe25(m): 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
Any satallite on the East showing Chelsea match Pls update
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
.ℓ̊ hope our sats are ready 4 d league...Get IRIB!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mackie1(m): 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hello. using a Qsat 23g... my. questions
1. can I track mbc on 7 west with a motorized, c and ku band,1.8m dish in Kwara? if yes tp pls.

2. which tp can I use to track 10east.
thanks viva. fta
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Euroadams: 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
Guys pls help o. I noticed that sometimes on 4669xii all the channels transmitting on H polarization goes off leaving only those on V.. Pls what causes this. Is it that the decoder does not output enough 18V to switch the H polarization..pls house help me out..
Note that i use a 4x1 diseqc switch.... 3 ports for ku band lnbf and 1port for c band. I even changed the diseqc to a new one and the problem still persists.
This issue applies to all H pol. Channels both C and KU.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ussals(m): 7:01am On Jul 28, 2014
Euroadams: Guys pls help o. I noticed that sometimes on 4669xii all the channels transmitting on H polarization goes off leaving only those on V.. Pls what causes this. Is it that the decoder does not output enough 18V to switch the H polarization..pls house help me out..
Note that i use a 4x1 diseqc switch.... 3 ports for ku band lnbf and 1port for c band. I even changed the diseqc to a new one and the problem still persists.
This issue applies to all H pol. Channels both C and KU.
Try another receiver first so as to be sure d fault is nt from d LNB, cuz it can possibly be it...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ussals(m): 7:12am On Jul 28, 2014
Mackie1: Hello. using a Qsat 23g... my. questions
1. can I track mbc on 7 west with a motorized, c and ku band,1.8m dish in Kwara? if yes tp pls.

2. which tp can I use to track 10east.
thanks viva. fta
1. Getting MBC on motorize with q23 = yes is possible, use 11661v27500, 10992v27500 get d highest quality u can get then input 11560v27500
2. Try this tp for 10e 3742 R 10114
Rgds...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 28, 2014
guys, pls can I get BBC and CNN on a 60cm dish on astra 2b? location Kaduna
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 8:28am On Jul 28, 2014
godjohnson: guys, pls can I get BBC and CNN on a 60cm dish on astra 2b? location Kaduna
check amos 5 @ 17 degree...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Rotiix(m): 10:55am On Jul 28, 2014
Somebody pls help, i tried searching for VM Africa on my amos 5@17°east last nite and i got it. But ever since my channels on Daarsat package like faaji, yotomi, nta plus etc have stopped showing. It keeps telling me bad or no signal and I've tried all possible means to savage it to no avail. Please help me with valuable info
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omoyeleomoyeni: 11:23am On Jul 28, 2014
Working fine here.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mackie1(m): 11:53am On Jul 28, 2014
Ussals:
1. Getting MBC on motorize with q23 = yes is possible, use 11661v27500, 10992v27500 get d highest quality u can get then input 11560v27500
2. Try this tp for 10e 3742 R 10114
Rgds...
,,, Thank you very much too. Got mbc, irib tv3 and varzesh wow thank you ooo
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Femwal: 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
Pls if u need pvr dstv decoder to buy pls contant m @willymager@gmail.com or 08067207937 thank.

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52