Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5441071 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oluwalogbon(m): 7:11am On Aug 05, 2014
VITALYSTA:
Please, what is the tp, position and dish size used to track TV3?

But u can get tv3 on multi tv sat with dis tp 12525 v 27052
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 7:14am On Aug 05, 2014
The MBC group have added another inscription on that image posted above and it goes like this:

ﻗﻢ ﺑﻀﺒﻂ ﺟﻬﺎﺯ ﺍﻻﺳﺘﻘﺒﺎﻝ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻘﻤﺮ Eutelsa
ﺗﺄﻛﺪ ﻣﻦ ﺇﺩﺧﺎﻝ ﺍﻟﺘﺮﺩﺩ ﺍﻟﺼﺤﻴﺢ ﻭﻓﻲ ﺣﺎﻝ ﻋﺪﻡ
ﻇﻬﻮﺭ ﻗﻨﻮﺍﺕ MBC PRO SPORTS ﻋﻠﻴﻚ ﺇﻋﺎﺩﺓ
ﺗﻮﺟﻴﻪ ﺍﻟﻄﺒﻖ ﺍﻟﻼﻗﻂ ‏(ﺍﻟﺪﺵ ‏) . ﻗﺪ ﺗﺤﺘﺎﺝ ﺇﻟﻰ
ﺇﺣﻀﺎﺭ ﺃﺣﺪ ﻓﻨﻴﻲ ﺍﻟﺪﺵ ﻓﻲ ﻣﻨﻄﻘﺘﻚ ﻟﻠﻤﺴﺎﻋﺪﺓ
This can be translated like this:

Securing device of the reception on the moon
rise in Eutelsat
confirming from entering the hesitation is
correct adequate situation lack
of appearance of channels MBC PRO SPORTS
on you reorientation
indentical receiving (aaldsh). Already bringing
one of artistic needs to
aaldsh in your area for helpful

Still counting 59:44:50
MBC channels are definitely going to be back on NWA beam by Thursday night.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by showthetee: 7:23am On Aug 05, 2014
Ibaku: strong #10,000 or eurostar #8000.
Pls, which of them is better?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 8:21am On Aug 05, 2014
Dlee1: The MBC group have added another inscription on that image posted above and it goes like this:

ﻗﻢ ﺑﻀﺒﻂ ﺟﻬﺎﺯ ﺍﻻﺳﺘﻘﺒﺎﻝ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻘﻤﺮ Eutelsa
ﺗﺄﻛﺪ ﻣﻦ ﺇﺩﺧﺎﻝ ﺍﻟﺘﺮﺩﺩ ﺍﻟﺼﺤﻴﺢ ﻭﻓﻲ ﺣﺎﻝ ﻋﺪﻡ
ﻇﻬﻮﺭ ﻗﻨﻮﺍﺕ MBC PRO SPORTS ﻋﻠﻴﻚ ﺇﻋﺎﺩﺓ
ﺗﻮﺟﻴﻪ ﺍﻟﻄﺒﻖ ﺍﻟﻼﻗﻂ ‏(ﺍﻟﺪﺵ ‏) . ﻗﺪ ﺗﺤﺘﺎﺝ ﺇﻟﻰ
ﺇﺣﻀﺎﺭ ﺃﺣﺪ ﻓﻨﻴﻲ ﺍﻟﺪﺵ ﻓﻲ ﻣﻨﻄﻘﺘﻚ ﻟﻠﻤﺴﺎﻋﺪﺓ
This can be translated like this:

Securing device of the reception on the moon
rise in Eutelsat
confirming from entering the hesitation is
correct adequate situation lack
of appearance of channels MBC PRO SPORTS
on you reorientation
indentical receiving (aaldsh). Already bringing
one of artistic needs to
aaldsh in your area for helpful

Still counting 59:44:50
MBC channels are definitely going to be back on NWA beam by Thursday night.
The right translation.
The Comoros ﺗﻘﺒﺎﻝ eutelsa be sure to
enter the correct frequency in the absence of
the MBC channels Pro sports you must
redirect the dish Pick-Up shower ( ) . You
may need to bring a shower technicians in
your area to help

Translat
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akplatnum2005(m): 9:37am On Aug 05, 2014
odilibe: Did you check the modulation of the MBC Broadcast at 21.6east ...The sat seems close to nigeria. The question is do you have multistream satellite receiver to lock the signal or for IP Reception/streaming grin
na wa oooo, see as i open mouth. Why u wan punish me with all this grammatical terms and conditions. Please break it down to naija level so that most of us go understand. I beg oga...lol
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ibaku(m): 10:47am On Aug 05, 2014
what is difficult to understand in what odilibe posted, the said channels are broadcast in multistream though the beam looks close to naija but if u dont have a multistream capable receiver u will not get signal.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 11:03am On Aug 05, 2014
Talenty: The right translation.
The Comoros ﺗﻘﺒﺎﻝ eutelsa be sure to
enter the correct frequency in the absence of
the MBC channels Pro sports you must
redirect the dish Pick-Up shower ( ) . You
may need to bring a shower technicians in
your area to help

Translat
My bad. You are correct. The link below which I usually use gave me incomplete translation. I'm sorry for that mistake.

http://www.worldlingo.com/en/products_services/worldlingo_translator.html

This link below confirmed your translation.

http://translation.babylon.com/mobile/#bmb=1

Thank you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mackie1(m): 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
HELLO HOUSE AM UNABLE TO GET TV 9JA OR INFINITY PACKAGES ON MY 1.8MDISH IN ILORIN. DUNNO WHAT THE PROBLEM IS
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
Gurus i greet.Which sat is wwe network in?and what is the dish size and frequency to track it? House,is urgent help a brother out.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
Mackie1: HELLO HOUSE AM UNABLE TO GET TV 9JA OR INFINITY PACKAGES ON MY 1.8MDISH IN ILORIN. DUNNO WHAT THE PROBLEM IS
Infinity has disappeared from the orbit.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nnachi404(m): 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
Talenty: Infinity has disappeared from the orbit.
yes naija way
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
[quote
author=Ibaku]what is difficult to understand in what odilibe posted,
the said channels are broadcast in multistream though the beam looks
close to naija but if u dont have a multistream capable receiver u will
not get signal.[/quote]

I beg,which model of strong decoder is an example of a multistream decoder?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by chester1983: 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
Hw can I find Infinity channels
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
akplatnum2005: na wa oooo, see as i open mouth. Why u wan punish me with all this grammatical terms and conditions. Please break it down to naija level so that most of us go understand. I beg oga...lol
Ok this link may give you little knowledge of what multistream is all about....

www.newtec.eu/product/hz914-multistream-satellite-receiver
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
eerekake:

I beg,which model of strong decoder is an example of a multistream decoder?
If you want multistream satellite receiver ...look for open-box SX SERIES satellite receiver...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by roman001: 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
Rescan ur 36e for nw updates
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bencoprof: 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
roman001: Rescan ur 36e for nw updates
chanels..like..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bencoprof: 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
chanels..like..?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akplatnum2005(m): 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
odilibe: Ok this link may give you little knowledge of what multistream is all about....

www.newtec.eu/product/hz914-multistream-satellite-receiver
you do well bro. Thanks but how can one identify a footprint that need multistreaming receiver to track it?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by harizonal123(m): 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
So what shluld we do now? Start buying multistream receivers or wait for it to come back on air or its out of reach with smaller dishes?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
Which channels, if they D......s....t... channels or new FTA let us know
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 11:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
harizonal123: So what shluld we do now? Start buying multistream receivers or wait for it to come back on air or its out of reach with smaller dishes?
akplatnum2005: you do well bro. Thanks but how can one identify a footprint that need multistreaming receiver to track it?
If you check a Satellite Tranpsonder it may state as broadcasting on multistream modulation and multiple mpeg4/2 transport streams ...one frequency can have upto 4 independent streams that is stream 1, stream 2 stream 3 and stream 4...each stream having different channels, where the receiver have to do upto 4 scans on same frequency to extract this channels.....

There is one multistream broadcast on intelsat 22 c band..others are mostly europe satellite beams or eutelsat 12 west A at 12.5west you need bigger dish size for this...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 1:38am On Aug 06, 2014
pls house help me out.Which sat is wwe network broadcasting from?and what is the dish size and frequency?is urgent help a brother out.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by JUO(m): 5:07am On Aug 06, 2014
If you want multistream satellite
receiver ...look for open-box SX SERIES
satellite receiver...
with these functions this is modem
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Graham4luv(m): 9:52am On Aug 06, 2014
gurus pls help, dia is a satellite at west side dat Christ embassy do use for dia programs on sunday. pls the T.p and sat position
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 10:07am On Aug 06, 2014
Graham4luv: gurus pls help, dia is a satellite at west side dat Christ embassy do use for dia programs on sunday. pls the T.p and sat position
Why don't you use Intelsat 20e. it has two Christ Embassy channels
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arsene1: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
can anyone help me with ses5 fta transponders please
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Binsule(m): 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
mbc please come back?

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ayibatonye(m): 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
Graham4luv: gurus pls help, dia is a satellite at west side dat Christ embassy do use for dia programs on sunday. pls the T.p and sat position
are you a member or are you a Christ embassy church pastor, cause from what I know that channel is only for Christ embassy churches not for individual
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ayibatonye(m): 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
Infinty is of air they said that they will be back soon lets cross our fingers and wait for them.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Binsule(m): 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
arsene1: can anyone help me with ses5 fta transponders please
12015 V 29950
Go get em tiger!

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Euroadams: 11:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
Whats so great about infinity package that u guys are complaining.. During the time they were on air with a signal quality of 96% all i got was cracks and freezing images... Tank God they hav gone off air... Infinity should never come back until they upgrade their broadcast stability... Mtch

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.