Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5449171 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 10:51am On Nov 22, 2014
SweetWJ:
Thanks bro. U ar good. God bless u. Is der any sport channel among dem?[color=#990000][/color]. I wil glad to hear frm u. kiss
most of the sports channels are on 17e amos 5 and 28.2e Astra with 60cm dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 10:58am On Nov 22, 2014
I installled a dish recently in my area. After d installatn, i tried 2open tv3 wit biss keys on d 4669xii which i hav done sevral times b4 bt ws suprised dat d decoder doesnt respond 2d 6969 pin 2open patch an d biss page doesnt open as wel. Dont knw if smbdy here has similar experienc an possible solutn. Thanks @all

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 11:01am On Nov 22, 2014
mtchris:
most of the sports channels are on 17e amos 5 and 28.2e Astra with 60cm dish
Thanks bro.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:10am On Nov 22, 2014
blexxonmak:
@4llerbuntu. I could have given you something more rugged at affordable price if you asked.Congratulations any way.

ah u fall my hand o. u wan tell me say u Neva see me dey ask for holder and even HH motor before?

u just allow me stress myself for nothing. anyway, e likely say I go need another one so I'll buzz u.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 11:13am On Nov 22, 2014
Pls all d gurus in d house i want ur candid respons 2dis. I ws reliably informd by a customer dat d saudi arabian mbc2 (i mean d one shown on d commercial house2house) can b nailed smwhere in d west wt a 90cm-1m dish usin an advanc lnb. D persn could nt giv me additional info an d persn who is enjoyin it is nt a familiar persn dat i can approach so i decided to consult d gurus 4guidance. Awaitin ur response. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 11:15am On Nov 22, 2014
blexxonmak:
@VITALYSTA. I'll doing a couple of installations in Ondo State by next week,God willing.So watch out for pix.
blexxomack.i stay in ondo.akure to be precise.i tot u are in ghana.moreso i could not reach u for my 3m pan dish for two reasons.im planning of leaving my formal residence for bigger apartment with lots of space and two.u may laugh at this one. do not know how to receive and sent pm through nairaland.but if u can leave ur number i will call or we can chat on whatapps.i jealous people with big dish and i wish i can learn how to make one.anyway.u are bless.i refuse to join d darkside.i need those off footprint birds.i remenber october 2012 when differents lnb were put to test.we need to bring dat fire back.blexxnmak.im sorry i could not reach u.those were my reasons.but still i will love to keep in tounch time to time.i love u but GOD love u more.and may HE increase ur knowlegde.and to all nairalanders i love u all.i have learnt alot here.from installing small dish to big ones.i cant pay u all.but GOD can
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 11:35am On Nov 22, 2014
SweetWJ:
Thanks an kudos 2u bro, God bless u. I hav a question pls. Which of d mbc is dis? An wat size of dish can b used to nail it?
1.8m anywhere in nigeria for the west beam&east beam,due to location issue i think dose in the south south 2.4 for both beams
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by viazi: 11:35am On Nov 22, 2014
@All,
Here is a 5 in 1 Dish made by STRONG. Its great. This is what am using for my KU FTA. U guys may consider it.
eutelsat 36e
astra 2f
badr5
eutelsat16a/amos5
astra4a/ses5 and Eutelsat 7a.

Regards

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
agkilis:
1.8m anywhere in nigeria for the west beam&east beam,due to location issue i think dose in the south south 2.4 for both beams
thanks 4d info.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
SweetWJ:
I installled a dish recently in my area. After d installatn, i tried 2open tv3 wit biss keys on d 4669xii which i hav done sevral times b4 bt ws suprised dat d decoder doesnt respond 2d 6969 pin 2open patch an d biss page doesnt open as wel. Dont knw if smbdy here has similar experienc an possible solutn. Thanks @all
you have to patch ur decoder first
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
will irib future todays epl
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
agkilis:
eutelsat 10e those who have it ,can we hear about it

Eutelsa 10 ku band:their used to b MGM Portugal ,Afro music,tv zimbo and some feeds,but now MGM Port pulled out some wiks ago.....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
mtchris:
you have to patch ur decoder first
Meanin dat i hav 2download d software and patch rite?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
@viazi. It is much cheaper to do the conventional multi lnb setup on a 90cm offset.Afterall Strong got the idea here.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2014
@SweetWJ. Yes.And check to see that your 4669xii is original stuff before the upgrade.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2014
SweetWJ:
Meanin dat i hav 2download d software and patch rite?
yeah, the right software... Follow those steps i sent and remember, do it with generator
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2014
happylungu:

Eutelsa 10 ku band:their used to b MGM Portugal ,Afro music,tv zimbo and some feeds,but now MGM Port pulled out some wiks ago.....
thanks,no football stuff inthere ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
@4llerbuntu. You are welcome.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
@faithchild. I'm a full fledged nigerian,from biafra land to be precise.Drop your email and I will get in touch with u
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
mtchris:
yeah, the right software... Follow those steps i sent and remember, do it with generator
Thanks an God bles u. U ar my rite guy anyday.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
blexxonmak:
@SweetWJ. Yes.And check to see that your 4669xii is original stuff before the upgrade.
Thanks my guy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
@olenyi. Nwannaa you got mail.Please reply asap.Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
blexxonmak:
@faithchild. I'm a full fledged nigerian,from biafra land to be precise.Drop your email and I will get in touch with u
hahaha.okay i will.how far is ur location to akure in ondo.my gmail is behavng as if ebola is disturbng.lol.i will try it again if not i will open a new one before this evening.have a favoured day
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by viazi: 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
blexxonmak:
@viazi. It is much cheaper to do the conventional multi lnb setup on a 90cm offset.Afterall Strong got the idea here.

Ok Boss. Was only informing the house. However the entire dish with the 5 LNBF Cost 8K at strong office. I personally don't think its expensive sha. Considering the fact that this dish is not even round like our regular 90cm.its is specially shaped to accommodate all the sattelites conveniently. Whn U calculate cost of regular dish, 5 lmbf and wahala of construction............I don't see construction as cheaper.

Regards
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
SweetWJ:
Thanks an God bles u. U ar my rite guy anyday.
All thanks to @blexxonmak he helped me with mine.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by irukandji89(m): 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
viazi:
@All,
Here is a 5 in 1 Dish made by STRONG. Its great. This is what am using for my KU FTA. U guys may consider it.
eutelsat 36e
astra 2f
badr5
eutelsat16a/amos5
astra4a/ses5 and Eutelsat 7a.

Regards

hello ....

pls which lnb is the primary?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Blackshort: 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
Your discovery is a 'history' in the forum. We started practising this techniques way back in 2010.
SweetWJ:
Guys i discovered recently dat u can easily nail Astra 28.2 E an Amos 5 wit one dish. (I dont know if it has been in vogue ever sinc an am d one laggin bhind). All u nid is d double attachable lnb (nt dual) and dish an u ar good 2go. Make sure ur dish alignment i.e d pole on which u wil mount d dish is straight otherwise u wont b able 2 accomplish it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by irukandji89(m): 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
pls can anyone kindly show me a multi lnb setup having at least 7e and Amos 5 with Amos 5 as the primary lnb?

thanks in advance.

and happy weekend.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
@viazi. There's a lot of sense in ur analyses.It is a multi-satellite elliptical dish.Quite different from std offset.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
@irukandji89. The sequence is as follows: Eutelsat 36<=Astra 2F<=Badr 5<=Amos 5(primary)=>Eutelsat 7/Astra 4A
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by viazi: 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2014
irukandji89:

hello ....

pls which lnb is the primary?

Primary is AMOS (Darsat & co)

1. AMOS5......17 East
2.Ses 5 East..........5 Degrees East
3.eutelsat7A...........7 Degree east
4. Eutelsat 36east
5.Astra 2f (Multi-tv)---------28 East
6.badr5... 26 degree est
7.eutelsat 16A....16 Degree East. All these sattlites are on the Dish. I am currently using it in my house as I type.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by viazi: 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
blexxonmak:
@irukandji89. The sequence is as follows: Eutelsat 36<=Astra 2F<=Badr 5<=Amos 5(primary)=>Eutelsat 7/Astra 4A

VERY CORRECT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.