Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5444831 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 8:39am On Nov 26, 2014
@agkilis. Mind you there is a huge difference between a simple feed horn and corrugated feedhorn or stacked cone.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 8:55am On Nov 26, 2014
blexxonmak:
@agkilis. Mind you there is a huge difference between a simple feed horn and corrugated feedhorn or stacked cone.
yes we can use five of those cans cut them in half and push each one inside the other and get it corrugated and stacked how is that for a start
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 11:25am On Nov 26, 2014
How do i know if srt 4922a is original or fake
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
@mtchris. Every thing you need is here: www.mytvportal.net/stronggenuine.aspx

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
blexxonmak:
@mtchris. Every thing you need is here: www.mytvportal.net/stronggenuine.aspx
You da boss
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
@ blexxonmak how much is your 4m dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
Weird how people post pictures of that 5 lnb prime focus strong dish and say they bought it from some strong shop, but when you then ask them to tell you where the shop is they go mute.

is there something i'm missing?

Anyway, its still better than one who misled me into walking round oshodi like a fool looking for non-existent Strong Shop
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
agkilis:
let me share this idea of feedhorn..go drink an amstel malta after you drink it open the top of the can and look inside you will discover you have found yourself a feed horn,modify it and give us results
Hello agkilis,
that kind of modification doesn't yield better result because the materials are not corrugated. I have done some modifications even with funnels but they never yield better result. Here are pictures of modification I did that yielded better result but I need a bigger feed horn for better performance.

Hello,
blexxonmak,
I will wait or maybe source for it else where.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
Dlee1:

Hello agkilis,
that kind of modification doesn't yield better result because the materials are not corrugated. I have done some modifications even with funnels but they never yield better result. Here are pictures of modification I did that yielded better result but I need a bigger feed horn for better performance.

Hello,
blexxonmak,
I will wait or maybe source for it else where.
i see thats nice,i only got 2% of the tin i cut it short and expanded the mouth
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
@ blexxonmak,how much is ur 4m dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
@agkilis. Check your box.

agkilis:
@ blexxonmak,how much is ur 4m dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
@blexxonman u got mail.sleep well.and good nite
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by viazi: 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
4llerbuntu:
Weird how people post pictures of that 5 lnb prime focus strong dish and say they bought it from some strong shop, but when you then ask them to tell you where the shop is they go mute.

is there something i'm missing?

Anyway, its still better than one who misled me into walking round oshodi like a fool looking for non-existent Strong Shop

Easy, some of us are very busy these days. However, I reside in Abuja FCT and got it from STRONG Office at IDU YARD. Note that they have moved from Mpape to Idu yard.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 2:01am On Nov 27, 2014
@faithchild.Have replied you.Regards.

faithchild:
@blexxonman u got mail.sleep well.and good nite
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by coderXO(m): 9:14am On Nov 27, 2014
If Strong have an office in ABJ, surely they have one in Lagos.

Anybody know where it's at?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by luvablesam(m): 9:36am On Nov 27, 2014
Guys I have a 2.4meter dish laying fallow somewhere n I wanna install it now, I just wanna know wat d best stations are,that I can nail with it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olushaggy(m): 10:43am On Nov 27, 2014
Love this..
I am in Calabar how can i get this dish?
viazi:

Primary is AMOS (Darsat & co)

1. AMOS5......17 East
2.Ses 5 East..........5 Degrees East
3.eutelsat7A...........7 Degree east
4. Eutelsat 36east
5.Astra 2f (Multi-tv)---------28 East
6.badr5... 26 degree est
7.eutelsat 16A....16 Degree East. All these sattlites are on the Dish. I am currently using it in my house as I type.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brytqoby: 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
fashion one,BET,NDTV PROFIT,NDTV
INDIA,SKY NEWS,FAB
TV,ALJAZEERA,BBC WORLD on Amos
5ku freq 11967v30000 scan now FTA

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
brytqoby:
INDIA,SKY NEWS,FAB
DSTV don wash o

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
mtchris:
DSTV don wash o
how and what do you mean
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kibukila(m): 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
brytqoby:
INDIA,SKY NEWS,FAB

On the same sat about 12 channels on 12003V30000 including Nat Geo Gold are currently fta enjoy while they last.

3 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iliyande(m): 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
kibukila:

On the same sat about 12 channels on 12003V30000 including Nat Geo Gold are currently fta enjoy while they last.

All are off air now
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
agkilis:
how and what do you mean

Do you pay for watching tv with your decoder? I guess nope... So fta don take over na wetin i mean bro

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
@kibukila and @brytqoby when i input the tp i will green but if i press ok to scan, no channel will pop up.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
those channels are not showing on amos 5,guys todays match which stations will air it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
agkilis:
those channels are not showing on amos 5,guys todays match which stations will air it
TV3 Ghana and Tandberg Service... Feneyood vs Sevilla. Second half
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brytqoby: 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
@mtchris itx been on n off. comes on 4 a few minutes n vanishes. had some quality channels tho even man utd TV
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
brytqoby:
@mtchris itx been on n off. comes on 4 a few minutes n vanishes. had some quality channels tho even man utd TV
the ManU TV is fta
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brytqoby: 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
yeh itx back fta scan now
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brytqoby: 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
MUTV on amos 5 freq 12004v30000

3 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jamesmac1(m): 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
mtchris:
@kibukila and @brytqoby when i input the tp i will green but if i press ok to scan, no channel will pop up.
I had the same problem on my Strong 4669x because I was using 302p software but I loaded more recent software and am now enjoying all these channels (except Sport Skool which maybe is HD?)

(1) (2) (3) ... (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.